Reunion Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryo
henryo
165 Followers

"Get rid of the screen!"

"How?"

"You idiot! Go backstage and pull the rope!"

Ernie was angered by Karen's comment but he obeyed and went backstage and found the rope that raised the screen. He untied it and began to pull. Karen who had her back up against the screen was staring out at the roaring crowd in defiance and yet Karen was getting an excited tingling inside. Unfortunately for her she was too close to the screen and when it began to rise it caught on the hem of her dress. It was half way up her thighs before she noticed. The crowd spotted it too and there was a surge in their vocal taunts.

Karen screamed and her immediate reaction was to grab the hem and try to hold it down but an angry Ernie was pulling hard on the rope backstage and Karen was no match for him. Within moments Karen's dress was up to her ass and as she cried out in anguish her pussy and ass were revealed to the happy crowd. Kathy was particularly having her revenge for she was only intent on showing the pics on the screen. The stripping of Karen was an extra added dessert unintended but appreciated. Karen cried out for Ernie to stop but the laughter drowned out her words and Ernie pulled harder and harder unsure of why the rope was getting more difficult to pull.

Next both of Karen's perfect naked breasts came into view and Karen's face was a bright red as she fought for her dress with one hand while trying to cover her pussy with the other. The loss of her undergarments earlier that evening had been more critical than she had imagined. Finally her dress went up over her head but instead of coming off it caught on her Tiffany watch and slowly raised Karen into the air about six inches above the stage. There it stopped and Karen began to twist and turn revealing her total nudity to the appreciative audience. Eventually Karen's eyes locked on to a small group of people who were laughing the most, Traci, Heather, Kathy and Tony.

Ernie tied off the rope and returned to the stage to be shocked at the site of Karen totally naked and hanging from her wrist just off the stage floor.

"Help me you idiot!"

Angered even more at her words Ernie walked over to Karen trying to help. He wrapped his arms around her nude body to try and pull her down when all of a sudden Karen's dress tore and she fell down on top of him, knocking him to the floor, knocking the wind out of him and putting him into a stunned state. Karen fell into an awkward position that gave the crowd a new and open view of her which was photographed by many in the crowd.

A naked Karen continued to trip and fall over herself as she pulled off Ernie's coat and wrapped it around herself, then ran to the exit. Ernie recovered and followed her out. Traci, Heather and Kathy were quite sure that Karen would never come to another reunion.

Later, as the crowd inside the hall talked about what they just saw, Karen was on her back in her car getting a royal fucking from Ernie. The humiliation she had gone through was so severe that she found herself extremely excited and horny once again and couldn't wait to get home to get fucked. A surprised Ernie was glad to accommodate Karen and in the course of their sex in the car Ernie finally figured out Karen's secret, which would change their relationship from then on.

The End?

henryo
henryo
165 Followers