Reunion Slut

Story Info
Husband and wife live out their fantasy.
3k words
4.27
158.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Greg, fuck me…fuck me…really fuck me hard!"

I was trying to do just that. I was fucking my beautiful wife, Janet, as hard as I could. Janet can be very demanding during sex. At 25, she's just reaching her sexual prime. At 38, it's sometimes hard for me to keep up. But with her 5' 7", 125 pound tight body, and her 36C, 30, 34 measurements, she can usually find a way to get and keep me going.

Her long beautiful legs were wrapped around my back, pulling me into her as she thrust against me, and I pounded her from above with my 7" cock.

"Fuck me…god, I love your cock. It feels so good." I kissed her and tasted my tangy cum on her tongue from my first blast into her mouth before I had slid my dick into her wet pussy.

"Do you love it, baby? Do you love my pussy?" she asked, breaking our kiss.

"You know I do…I love sticking my dick in your sweet pussy…almost as much as eating it."

"Oh, it's so good! Wait, let me get on top."

I was secretly relieved to let her do some of the work. I rolled off her, and she quickly got on top, sinking her sopping pussy onto my shaft.

"Ohhhh," she hissed. "This is so fucking good."

"Tell me baby," I said, knowing how she liked to talk dirty.

"I'm your fucking slut," she almost yelled. "I'm your whore-slut. I live for your cock…now fuck me, fuck me…"

Actually, it was she who was now fucking me, really grinding her pussy into me as I tried to keep up and thrust back.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby!" I warned.

"No, no, not yet baby!" But it was too late. I thrust up and blasted into her juicy pussy.

"I'm sorry…sorry…" I stammered.

She leaned over and said, "Oh, baby…I love you." Then leaning forward even further, she whispered in my ear, "You know what I want now, don't you?"

I did. We had an unwritten rule that when I ended too quickly, she got to play out her ultimate fantasy, the thing that would always set her off…and I mean every time. And being that I had now come twice, once in her mouth, and once in her pussy, and she was still unsatisfied, I could hardly refuse.

Easing herself off my cock, she slid upwards towards my face. With her knees on either side of my head, she commanded, "Now eat me."

And I did just that. I began licking up her juices mixed with mine. First, slowly around her outside pussy lips. As she got more excited, and her pussy began to gape open, I slid my tongue further in. While I tickled her clit, our co-mingled juices oozed onto my tongue and I lapped them up and swallowed them all.

Throughout, she alternately moaned and encouraged me. "Yesssss…yesss…baby. Eat all that cum. Oh baby, just imagine some stud has fucked your sweet wife and it's his cum you're licking up. Can you imagine it honey? Some big stud fucking your wife silly and now you're eating his cum!"

I could imagine it. And as she got further into her fantasy, I could feel the heat from her pussy as she became more and more excited. Suddenly, her orgasm hit, just as I was draining the last drop and I was rewarded with more fresh pussy juice. She eased off my face and slid down my body, kissing me and wiping my face at the same time.

"Oh, honey, that was so good. You don't know what that does to me," she sighed.

"Well, I have a pretty good idea," I laughed. She continued kissing me and tonguing my mouth. I know she was imagining that it was some stud's semen she was licking from me.

The next week was my 20th high school reunion. We had really been looking forward to it; maybe, in the back of my mind, I knew why…I don't know. Janet and I had been sitting at one of the tables, talking to some old friends. They were making her laugh with stories of what a geek I had been in high school. Hell, I was laughing, too…it was all in good fun.

But suddenly she grabbed my arm. "My god, that's Brad, isn't it?" I looked up, and although it had been at least 15 years since I had last seen him, that was no doubting that it was Brad. I had described Brad to Janet on several occasions, and she had guessed who he was. He seemed even taller than the 6'5" he had been when he quarterbacked our football team to the state championship. But if he was a stud in high school, he looked even more the part now. Instead of the boyish good looks that had always won the hearts of cheerleaders, and even some teachers, his face seemed chiseled from granite now. His body seemed even more muscular and harder than at his football prime. I wouldn't have thought it possible.

He saw me as I knew he would, and I saw his eyes dart to Janet. Again, predictable. He rushed over as I stood.

"Greg, I can't believe it…" he stammered. He grabbed me and hugged me. "And you must be Janet." She had just started to rise when he grabbed her as well and gave her an even tighter hug.

"I'm so glad to meet you," he said quickly. "I was so sorry that I didn't make the wedding. I was in Hong Kong on business and just couldn't get back in time. If there had been any way possible to be there for Greg, I would have. You don't know what your husband did for me in school. He really saved my ass."

Good old Brad. Never met a stranger in his life, but I couldn't help smiling. We really had been good friends and I really loved the guy. Even though I had been very jealous of him, he had been a real friend. And when I had helped him get through all of his math and science classes, he had taken me in and included me in all his weekend activities. He never made me feel like he was using me. If any of his football friends had ever made fun of my short stature and, let's just say, less than football physique, Brad was the first to put him on his ass.

Janet seemed too taken aback to say anything. Sure, I had told her about my friend, Brad…what a stud he had been…all his sexual exploits. But I don't think she was in any way prepared for the real thing. Hell, I wasn't either and I had known him throughout high school.

Noticing Janet's hesitation, Brad just continued. "Janet, I'm not kidding. If not for Greg, I really don't know what would have happened to me. He helped me in classes, really set me on the right course. I never would have made it to college." He grabbed me again. "I owe him and I'll never forget it."

"You…you…have your own business, now?" Janet managed to stammer out. Brad went on and told us about the consulting work he did for large corporations, finding acquisition and merger opportunities all over the world. Although it was obvious that he was highly paid, he maintained a very self-depreciating manner.

The fact of the matter was, he really was like that. If you were Brad's friend, you were his friend. He didn't care what you did for a living and how much you made. I knew if I were ever in trouble, Brad would do anything he could for me, even if it had been forty years since I had last seen him. Like I said, I couldn't help loving the guy. I couldn't even get jealous at the attention he was lavishing on Janet…touching her; hugging her. Later they even danced. Not my favorite activity, but Janet really loves it. And she and Brad were a natural together, really holding each other and caressing each other during the slow dances.

Later, as the party was breaking up, we discovered that Brad was staying on the same floor in our hotel, the same one the party had been held in. As we went upstairs, Janet invited him to our room for one more drink. I didn't say anything. I felt as if my cards had been dealt, and I was just playing out a hand, but I knew what the end result of the game was going to be.

He and Janet sat on the king-sized bed while I poured drinks. I handed them theirs and sat in the desk chair with mine. We were all a little drunk and the room was charged with sexual tension. Brad was the first to finish his drink and began to get up, saying we knew we had had our fill of him for one evening.

Janet looked at me. I hesitated, but knew I had already made my decision. I smiled at her and she quickly grabbed his arm as he was turning to walk out the door. "You're not going anywhere!" she said firmly.

He turned around and started to speak, but Janet was already attacking his belt and pants. He looked at me, almost pleading for help, but I just sipped my drink. A look of understanding crossed his face, and he smiled, helping Janet remove his clothes.

Janet refused to fully look at him until all his clothes were off. When she did, slowly drinking in his form from top to bottom, she just hissed, "Oh…my…god!" He was incredible. But what was most spectacular was his huge cock. I had told Janet it was big, when she would ask, but I had only seen him in the locker room after a practice or game. Now, his cock was becoming hard and it seemed to grow before our eyes.

Janet gulped and without saying another word, and without getting up from the bed, put her hands on his ass and pulled him forward. Usually, she gives me head in teasing manner, first licking the shaft and balls for several minutes before swallowing me. But she just opened her mouth and tried to stuff as much of Brad's meat into her mouth as she could. She could only slurp noisily, and couldn't get more than 5 or 6 inches of what must have been nearly 10 inches of now hard meat into her mouth.

She seemed almost frantic as his cock plopped from her mouth, and she began slobbering all over his shaft and nuts.

"I have to calm down," she finally said, more to herself than to us. "Lie down."

He did, and she quickly took her clothes off and nodded for me to do the same.

I continued sitting in the chair, with my drink, watching her work. Although Brad might have thought this was my fantasy, I knew what was coming and I knew it was all about Janet.

She slowed down her sucking and began licking his balls while stroking him.

"Look at this Greg," she would stop and say. "See the cock your slut wife has now? This man is a real stud. Can you believe his cock? Do you know what I'm gonna do with this cock? Do you know what your slut wife is going to do?"

This was having its effect on Brad as well, as he just seemed to get harder and harder. He was lying on his back, with his back propped on a pillow, watching Janet service him.

"Your cock is incredible, Brad…you know that, don't you? How much pussy this cock must have seen…mmmmm…" And she continued her sucking.

I knew what she wanted and I joined in. "It is incredible Janet. I can't believe how hot you look sucking another man's cock. You are really a slut. A fucking, sucking slut!"

Brad seemed amazed at what was going on between husband and wife, and realized what would make my wife happy.

"What's the matter, slut?" he chimed in. "Been too long without a real man? Well, you've got one now. What can you do with my cock? I've had pussy all over the world. You think you can suck my cock any better than any of them? Come on, show your husband what a slut you are when you've got a real man."

This was really driving Janet crazy. She began eating him like it was the last cock she would ever get a chance at.

"Come on slut!" Brad urged. "Give me all you got. I want to blow my cream in your mouth. Come on!" He began grunting and Janet just continued sucking. When he began to come, it was another incredible display. He blasted into her mouth, and Janet couldn't even begin to take it all. But I knew she didn't want to. She took her mouth off his cock and let the rest shoot all over her lips and dribble down her chin onto his dick and balls.

His orgasm finally subsided, and she whimpered as his cock slowly deflated, nuzzling his cock and large balls.

She looked at me and whispered, "Okay, hubby. I want to fuck this cock now. Get over here and make it happen! Come on, I've got a real man, now and I'm not letting him get away!"

I walked over to the bed, and Janet kissed me giving me my first taste of another man's cum. I was surprised by how different it tasted than mine. I was really turned on by it, and my hard dick proved it. Her tongue frantically fought mine, making sure I would taste the stud's cream in her mouth.

"Help me," Janet commanded. I slowly kneeled down and with her guidance…she was actually pushing my head own…I slowly licked Brad's still semi-hard dick.

"That's right," Janet said. "Clean up this man's cock and get it ready to fuck your sweet wife. Your slut wife wants to fuck this huge cock, but you've got to get it ready."

She helped me clean him up and watched as I took his head into my mouth. I was really getting into sucking him, and Janet just laughed. "Look at my man go, Brad. He really likes sucking your cock. But I can't blame him for that!"

She pushed me aside and climbed on top of Brad. She whimpered and moaned as she slowly worked his hard again cock up her juicy pussy. I had never seen her so hot, and she was obviously having multiple orgasms as she worked it in. When she finally was sitting with Brad's cock fully embedded in her cunt, she was almost crying.

"Oh my god, what a slut I am…do you see what a slut I am Brad? I would do anything for your cock, you son of a bitch. Your beautiful cock…beautiful cock…I just want to fuck you forever…" She was really in a frenzy as she moved up and down on Brad's huge meat.

Then she suddenly got off, which surprised me. She looked at Brad and said, "I want you to use me…I mean really use me. Do you understand?"
Brad did and he quickly told her to get on her knees. "I'm going to fuck you doggy style, slut. Yes, I think your husband would enjoy that!"

"Fuck me…fuck me…" Janet cried. Brad slipped into her pussy, but only an inch or so before stopping. "Now," he said. "Tell your husband what you want."

"Goddammmmm…just fuck me, you bastard! I want your dick in me…fuck me…fuck me…I'm your slut. I'll be your slut, your whore…any damn thing you want. You and your cock own me….now, please fuck meeee…." she wailed as he finally sank his cock in her pussy. I was amazed at how easily she could use the words with Brad that she had only used with me before. She sucked in air as she felt herself truly filled by that glorious piece of meat. She orgasmed again as he began to really pound her pussy. His large nut sack was crashing into her pussy with every stroke. He slapped her ass a couple of times and even inserted a finger into her asshole. She must have had a couple of more orgasms until he once again blasted into her pussy.

She collapsed with her face in the bed, her ass still up and his dick still in her.

I walked over and gently pulled his cock out. Then I knelt behind her and gently licked her pussy and asshole. I slid under her upraised hips, so that she could settle her sloshy pussy on my face. Now she was going to use me, like Brad had used her.

"Did you see, Greg? Did you see a real man fucking your sweet little wife? Did you like the way he pounded my pussy with his cock? Did you like the way he used your wife?"

I could only grunt as I licked and sucked her pussy. I couldn't believe how much juice was flowing into my mouth. Janet said, "That's right…drink my stud's come….oh yeah, baby, eat his cum out of your wife's pussy. Eat it all…every damn drop. Suck his goo right out of me…suck me…eat me. You have a slut for a wife…now taste her juicy pussy!"

She had her strongest orgasms of the night as I carefully ate her pussy. In a way I was proud that I could still make my wife cum more strongly than Brad could ever hope to. But I knew it was really me and his cum that was putting her into orbit.

After Janet rested, she made me suck Brad to hardness again, before he fucked her gently in a missionary position. I don't think she came again during that…I know she was already thinking about me once again eating another man's cum out of her pussy. I did exactly that and she had several more orgasms.

We all collapsed, and I don't know when Brad let himself out.

Janet and I awoke the next morning and she snuggled up to me, smiled and said, "You know, you are simply the best!" Yes, I knew. But so was she.