Reunion with Mom's Best Friend

Story Info
Visit with my boyhood fantasy milf leads to debauchery.
5.6k words
4.62
69.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,239 Followers

This fantasy involves analingus, a cheating wife, mild cuckolding, and panty fetish. If that's not what you're into, don't bother reading it.

*****

I was in the Navy, a junior lieutenant, when I had the opportunity to fly out to Newport for a couple of days for a class. When I told my mom, she told me, "You have to give the Jacksons a call, Mona would love to see you!"

Mona was my mom's best friend from years back. She was married to a retired Navy pilot, and they'd moved west years earlier.

The day after I arrived in Newport I called their home number, and her husband, Jim, answered. He immediately invited me to come over to their place when my schedule allowed.

The following day, we finished before noon, and I grabbed a cab over to their neighborhood. They lived in a cluster of high-end condos with a beautiful central pool area, and ocean views.

When I arrived at the condo, Jim met me at the door. He looked the same as he had the last time I'd seen him, if a little grayer around the edges. He let me in, and offered a beer. Grabbing a couple of bottles, we walked out onto the expansive deck, and I admired the perfectly sculpted grounds.

I never heard his wife walk out behind us, but my cock started to rise, and I detected her perfume at the same time. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist, two soft breasts pressed into my back, and a fierce hug. I turned, and there she was, Mona, the subject of hundreds of my fantasies, the owner of the first panties I'd ever wrapped around my cock as a young man.

She looked almost exactly as I remembered her, and as I'd pictured her so many times over the years. Short and sweet, about 5'2", maybe 110 pounds. Athletic and energetic, like a high school cheerleader who never aged. Dark hair, brilliant blue eyes, and a permanent smile that involved her entire face, crinkling her eyes mischievously.

I babysat for them for several years, in my late teens. I was at the age where I was interested in all the girls, but had had no sexual experience, and masturbation was my favorite pastime. One evening, after I'd put the kid to bed, I was sitting on the couch watching TV, when I saw a glimpse of skin on a magazine cover in the drawer. I was so surprised when I pulled it out and saw that it was a Penthouse! The holy grail for a guy desperate to see a naked body.

So that made their house my favorite place in the world. I couldn't wait for them to call for babysitting. And it didn't take long for me to explore further. One night I was reading the forum, when I found a letter about lingerie. I'd never had a thought about the subject, but it got me to thinking. I headed into their bedroom, and carefully opened a drawer in their dresser. I almost passed out when I saw the silky collection, messily tumbled together. Panties, teddies, slips, stockings. I didn't know where to start. I carefully lifted out a pair of pink panties, and examined them with fascination. This little slip of fabric had been on Mona, right up against her pussy! It was overwhelming to me. I turned it over and over, here where her tight little ass touched them, this little cotton panel absorbed wetness from her body.

I wanted to be where these panties had been, snuggled up to the furry hole of my favorite fantasy.

Mona was in her mid-30s then, petite, vivacious, cute and incredibly sexy. She wore tight short skirts to show off her tight body, and smelled like heaven on earth. When she gave me a hug, it was a full-on enthusiastic hug. She didn't seem to realize that it was the closest thing to sex that I'd had. And by the time she'd release me, I'd be half hard, and on the way to my room. It'd take me about 5 minutes to get off with my Playboy, and the memory of Mona's breasts mushing against me.

Seeing the little wisps of silk that were so fortunate as to touch her between her firm toned legs, I was intoxicated. So I dropped my jeans right there, and rubbed the fine fabric over the swollen head of my penis, bringing myself off in seconds. I immediately felt a little guilty, carefully placed them back in the drawer, and checked for evidence I'd left showing my intrusion.

I don't remember if it was more Penthouse reading, or just natural curiosity that got me exploring further, god knows I didn't need any more stimulation, but I began to get more creative with Mona's lingerie. I tied and wore all kinds of her panties, stockings, etc. around my cock and balls, dragged nylons over the leaking head, and even took a pair or two from the bottom of the drawer, hoping she'd not notice. At home, they were my favorite possessions. Along with a Penthouse, I was cumming to the fantasy of Mona daily.

One night as I entered their bedroom, smelling her perfume and hardening even more than her hug had caused, I saw something out of place in the perfectly kept room. Something pink and black peeked out from under her bed. My heart hammered in my chest as I bent down to find a pair black workout shorts with a pair of deep pink panties inside them, partially showing under the spread. I picked them up, and noticed that they were rolled up, just as she'd rolled them down and off, with the inside exposed. When I saw the faint yellow stain in the cotton panel, I had to sit down. Oh my god, these weren't laundered and clean underthings, this came off her body. Maybe just an hour ago. She had worked out in these. They had rubbed across her pussy, back and forth, while she did her jazzercise, sweating into them. Dirty panties that had been rubbing against Mona's pussy all day, absorbing her sweat, and drops of pee, and whatever else might leak out of that magical hole between her legs.

Then I saw a little hair, a dark curly hair stuck in the crotch. Oh fuck. Mona's pubic hair. I brought the panties closer to my face to look closely, as if she'd notice if I'd moved it, and that's when I smelled a woman's vagina for the first time. The deep funky smell of a mature pussy, trapped all day in a pair of dirty panties, which I held in my hands. I wrapped them around my face and inhaled deeply, over and over, as if it would fade before I could enjoy it.

I sat there with Mona's dirty panties in my hands, and contemplated my next move. I couldn't decide what to do! Masturbate right now, wait a while and build a more intricate fantasy... But I couldn't control myself. I pulled off all of my clothes, and lay back naked on their bed. I smelled Mona' scent, rubbed the silk on my straining member, and watched pre-cum ooze from the slit. I hopped up to grab something to wipe it, and opened their hamper, and then it hit me. Their hamper, full of her dirty clothes. I dug down, finding treasure after treasure. Dirty panties, a sweaty workout bra, short shorts, and a damp bikini. The bikini had a small stain in the crotch as well, and had a pronounced smell, similar to the panties, but even funkier. I wrapped the ass of the swimwear around my cock, watching a stain grow from my pre-cum, brought another pair of panties to my nose, with a little tan smudge below the pussy stain, and smelled a woman's dirty crotch, her sweaty pussy, her funky ass. I exploded into the bikini bottoms, filled them with my cum, and fell back on the bed surrounded by the smell of my cum and her pussy.

It was the greatest single moment of my sexual life, until I actually ate a pussy for the first time.

Those pink panties went home with me, and I always wondered if Mona noticed her missing underwear, or noticed the cum in her bikini when she threw it in the wash. I was paranoid, but it did seem she teased me a little more, longer hugs, an occasional kiss on the lips when they went out and when I went home, always with a hard cock.

So here I was at her home in Newport. She still looked fine, same hot body, big white smile, and mischievous eyes. She stepped back and looked me up and down. "Oh, my! Looks like my boyfriend has grown up!" Then back in for another hug. I didn't even try to hold her away, her perfume melted me, and she formed her body to mine, her soft little belly absorbing my semi-hard cock, her breasts in my stomach. "Look, Jim, I think I'm in love again!"

As she turned away towards him, now it was her round little ass cheeks rubbing me hard. She did a little double take, looking down at my rude member protruding towards her, then at my face. She walked over to Bill, saying, "I remember when you were an in your 20s, seems like you always had that energy too."

I flushed, hoping he wasn't getting her drift, but he had no reaction. "Where should we take him, Mona?"

"Well, I have to check on the Bayview property, so we could have lunch at Charlies. I guess I'll ride with you Tommy, and we'll meet Jim there, so I can show you the way."

I told her that I didn't have a car, I'd been dropped off. So we all jumped in their Mercedes, and headed out.

Mona was big in real estate, and we stopped by her listing in a nice waterfront community. We walked in, and she began telling me all about it, as though I was a client. Big kitchen, great view, hot tub, "hidden from the neighbors, so it's a great place to get naughty, wink wink." Again, a little rub, a whiff of her perfume, another surge of blood to my cock.

"Oh, Jim, I left my phone in the car, would you grab it, honey?" He headed out, and we continued the tour, right into the master bedroom. "Now you can see how much fun a place like this would be, can't you?" as she wrapped around my arm, and leaned into me. Look at this bed, oh my god, I could spend a weekend just laying her naked and looking at this view!" She turned to me, "How about you? Think you could handle that?"

I wanted to be clever and cool, with a reply like, "I'm not sure I could handle you." But I was totally intimidated. I'd been lusting for this little teasing MILF since before I'd kissed a girl.

Now she jumped backwards onto the mattress, bouncing a little, and ending up falling back far enough to let me see up her skirt. I could make out white and lace, it looked a little dark behind the panties, and I could definitely see the white disappear between the back of her thighs. Mona had discovered thongs since I'd last explored her hamper. Oh shit, why hadn't I asked to use her bathroom at their place, I'd never know if there was a treat awaiting me back there.

I forced my eyes from between her thighs, and she had a little smirk that told me I'd been busted. "See something you like there, my friend?" She teased. I just blushed and turned to the balcony. "Oh, I'm just kidding, honey. Don't be embarrassed."

Just then Jim walked in with her phone, "embarrassed about what?" "Oh, I accidentally gave Tommy a little panty flash, I don't want to scare him. Well, let's get out of here and find some lunch."

10 minutes later we were at the restaurant, a nice little café, and she ordered us a bottle of wine. Us meaning her and I. Bill was driving, and not drinking. Lunch was nice, lots of chat about the families, some old friends, who they hung around with in California...questions about my mom and dad. Often she would lean over me, and brush her hair over my face or touch my thigh or back. Twice, she actually brushed against my cock, but didn't show any reaction. It was all on my end. I was at least at half-mast throughout.

Halfway through lunch, a couple of their friends approached the table, and Mona introduced me. I rose to shake their hands, and the husband told me, "that's all right, don't get up."

To which Mona replied, "That's right, Tommy, you don't need to show everybody how much you like me," as she winked and dramatically looked under the table. The husband looked shocked, the wife gave a little smile and a wink of her own.

When we finished, Jim insisted on taking the check, and we headed out.

Next stop was a bar down the street, and Bill left us to go mail some packages. We sat at a table by the window, and Mona started winnowing information about my love life. I told her about Cindy, and how we had split. She asked about Florida, "I remember all of those cute little redneck girls who would drop their panties for any pilot after a beer." I laughed and told her about the powers of the Rum Punch, without getting too graphic.

She got a faraway look, and told me about having "a really crazy night on the beach, after a bunch of cocktails at the club" back in the day. I didn't press it, but it kind of sounded like it wasn't with her husband, or at least not only her husband. I'd always kind of thought that they were a little adventurous, judging from the Penthouse subscription, and some of the crazy lingerie in her collection.

We had a couple of drinks down before Jim showed up. Mona let me buy her drinks, with a little "but don't think that I'm going down easy, buddy." I kind of got the impression that she would, even if not easily. That made for a nice mental picture, not that that was the first appearance.

I told them that I was staying at the Officers' barracks, and Bill remarked that he heard they'd done a nice renovation on it recently. "Oh, I'd love to see it, I always loved those rooms," Mona laughed. "Didn't I Jim?"

He smiled, but didn't reply.

When we pulled up, I thanked them, and told them I'd give my best to Mom and Dad. As I got out, Mona got out to give me a hug, and a quick kiss on the lips. I shook Jim's hand and started to head into my room. Mona had me wait, "Honey, I need to tinkle, I'll just run in and be right back." She grabbed my arm, and we walked to the door.

I opened it up, and looked back. Jim got back in the car and closed the door. Mona closed the door to the room, and looked around. Oh, very nice! King sized bed? She sat and bounced, again, and this time I'm pretty sure she spread her knees a little further on purpose. Leaned back on her elbows, feet on the bed. Black stockings ran up near the tops of her thighs, white lace panties, a shadow of dark hair beneath, smooth creamy skin... Her hair fell across one eye, she smiled seductively and said, "Come here for a second." Feeling the courage of a moderate buzz, I moved towards her, stood between her knees. "Closer." I leaned onto the bed with my hands on either side of her hips.

"Didn't you need to pee? The bathroom's over there." Oh god she smelled good, I swear I could smell her right through her perfume. Like a pair of her sweaty panties, with the fragrance from both. She sat up, her black eyes twinkled, her red lips inches from my face. Now she wasn't Mom's friend, Mona. She was a slutty piece of ass, and I was pretty sure I had a shot at getting inside those panties. How could I get her back here without her husband?

"I do need to pee, but you go ahead," she offered.

"Oh, no, my mom taught me ladies first. Besides, I'm going to need a minute to get things calmed down."

She sat right in, her lips brushing mine, "I'm sorry I'm being such a tease, Tommy. Okay, show me?"

I pulled her to her feet, and she took my hand. I looked back at her evil smile, and led her to the bathroom. I opened the door, and gestured her to go ahead. She wiggled her ass as she walked by, then backed up to the toilet and lifted her skirt. Now I could see her toned legs all the way up. Her stockings with the dark bands, the feminine lacy scrap of her thong, her perfect ass cheeks.

"If you're not leaving, would you like to give me a hand?" I moved in front of her, my heart hammered as I gazed down at the mound of her pubic hair filling the front panel. She held the skirt, and waited. I hesitated, not sure if this was a giant tease, or a dream come true. I gently grasped the sides of her panties, and held my breath as I pulled them slowly away from her treasure. The trimmed dark bush came into view. The crotch of the thong stuck between her lips for a second, and I let it hang there, then I slipped around behind and pulled the waist over her ass, lightly stroking it as I pulled them down. She shyly touched her knees, as though showing her slit would be too forward, and sat back on the seat.

I continued pulling the garment down, all the way to her ankles, and she lifted first one foot, then the other, freeing it. Unsure what to do next, I knelt before her, and held it up tentatively.

"I want you to have those," she smiled. "I remember how you loved them when you babysat for us back in Virginia. Do I still smell the same?"

I slowly brought them to my nose, my eyes closed as I breathed her in. "Oh my god, Mrs. Jackson." The full weight of her scent filled my nose, then my mind. Sweet and funky, wet and salty. Heavenly.

She threw her head back and laughed, a high cry of delight. "Oh Tommy, I used to tease you so much. I just knew that you were playing with my undies, and I'd find your little puddles all over. You must think I'm such a tease. Then she started to pee, startling me at first, then drawing my attention to her pussy, just inches from my face. I could feel a little spray escaping, and hear the urine pour from her. I placed my hands on her knees, and gently pried them apart. The stream made its way crazily through her matted brown hair, then as I continued her lips parted, and it straightened out, flowing from her little tube. Her pussy was just beautiful, soft pink lips, darker pink peeking between. Surrounded by the dark brunette bush, beads of moisture glistening in the thatch, dripping off the ends.

I looked up at her, biting her lip as the flow subsided. A few more squirts, and she finished. She pulled a small wad of tissue from the roll and went to wipe herself. "Allow me," I almost pleaded, and she giggled and handed me the paper. I reached between Mona's legs, turned my hand up, and wiped her pussy. Beyond my wildest hopes. I took more, and put pressure on my finger, this time wiping right down the middle of her slit. Threw the paper in the bowl, and wiped it again, this time with just my finger. It caught as I reached the front, and with a sharp inhale, she jumped as I flicked across her clit.

I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked the nectar off of it, smiling into her eyes. She stood, as I did, and put her hands on my shoulders. "I see a nice big comfy bed over there, or would you like to live out this fantasy in the shower."

"Both," I said, and we both laughed. Just then there was a knock at the door. I jumped a foot, and she smiled. "Jim." She said. Oh shit. "I'm so sorry Mona," I told her. "Jesus, he's going to be pissed. Can I see you later this week?"

"What else would you like to see?" she asked. Before I could answer, she laughed and opened the door. "Sorry honey, I was just chatting away, and then I had to pee. I haven't had a chance to finish seeing the room, so just give us a few minutes, okay?"

He looked around the door, and saw me standing there, guilty as sin, holding his wife's panties. Oh fuck. She noticed immediately, and said, "Oh, I gave Tommy my panties, do you remember how he used to play around with them back in Virginia?" His eyebrows went up at this, "Um, not really."

"Well, he's a lonely bachelor, so I thought he could use a woman's smell to keep him company at night, like I used to send you on cruise, remember?" He remembered, then got the implication. But these were his wife's undies, and I was getting that treatment. He looked back at them, and I guiltily put them behind my back. I wasn't about to give them back.

"Honey, I'll be out in a minute. Do you want to run to the Exchange and grab me some pads? I might be dripping wet this week. In fact, could you grab me some panties too? I probably shouldn't be going commando when this young man's got my juices running!"

He looked a little flustered, but not shocked, looked at both of us, and headed out the door. Then turned back to me, and said, "careful with her, Tom, I don't anybody to come out of this with scars."

He shut the door, and I turned to Mona, kind of shocked at the openness of their exchange. She kicked off her heels and started undoing her earrings. As I stood and watched, she pulled her light sweater over her head, and shook her little bob. Her eyes never left mine as she unbuttoned her shirt. Her bra was a thin white sheer model, I could make out her nipples, hard against the cups.

Treated2
Treated2
1,239 Followers
12