Reunions Aren't All Bad

Story Info
Man goes to school reunion and gets more than expected.
8.7k words
4.41
71.1k
25

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time I stepped through the school gates was seven years ago, when I was eighteen, but now I had received an invite to the yet another school reunion. Every year at the same time one of these dropped through the letter box, and every year I picked it up and threw it straight in the bin. I just couldn't see the point of going back to a place where I had suffered years of bullying and torment from all the other kids, and even a couple of the teachers. Only this year I was on the way out when it was delivered so I just left it on the side, to dispose of when I returned, and forgot about it. It was only later that night when mum had come round for a drink and meal, and she found it, did I even remember it was there.

"You ought to go to this Andrew." Mum said waving the invite in my face.

I cringed when she used my full name, she was the only one that ever did, everyone just called me Andy. Even though she always used my full name I was so grateful I still had her in my life, having lost my dad earlier in the year, and we spent two days a week, Sunday and Thursday, together catching up on all the news and gossip.

"Why would I want to go back to that place?" I asked her.

"So you can show them all how you made something of yourself." She answered.

She was right about that. All through school I was voted the least likely to succeed, the least likely to get married and the one that would get off government handouts but I was now the manager of my own shop specializing in all things gothic. Okay so I hadn't got married but I had never wanted to, even though I had plenty of girlfriends, there just wasn't anyone I had wanted to share my life, and wealth, with.

I had started my business with just a few items that I used to sell at car boot sales and market stalls but after a few months of doing that, and being amazed at just how many people loved the dark gothic items I sold, I ended up renting a small shop. Soon, though, even that wasn't big enough and I ended up with a two story gothic emporium. Ornaments were sold on the ground floor and clothing on the second and I had four full time members of staff as well.

"Okay mum I'll think about it." I said, hoping that she would forget and that would be the end of it.

"You will do more than think." She barked. "You will go it will be the ultimate revenge for what you used to go through at that place."

"That's why I don't fancy it mum." I told her.

"Me and your dad didn't fight that place and get you through for nothing young man." She answered.

"I know but..." I started to say but mum interrupted.

"You will get the best clothes from your shop." She said, emphasizing the word your. "And go with your head held high."

The rest of the evening went really well, without another mention of the reunion, and eventually she went back home leaving me alone and thinking about what she had said. I could see her point of view, it would really shock everyone if I turned up in my car and the best, most expensive clothes that I sold, especially my car. In keeping with my lifestyle I had managed to purchase, and completely modify, an old hearse. It was jet black with my shop's name down both sides and images of ghouls, vampires and a cemetery sprayed on the bonnet, roof and rear door. I smiled to myself as I pictured the look on everyone's face when I pulled up and decided, as usual, mum was right. After tidying up and watching TV for a while I decided to head off to bed. I didn't sleep well though, dreams of my time at school invading my sleep, and when morning eventually came I wasn't sure that the reunion would be a good idea.

I was getting ready to go to the shop when the phone rang.

"Morning Andrew I hope you haven't changed your mind." Mum's voice said.

"I'm not sure mum I dreamt about all the trouble I had last night." I told her.

"If you even think about changing your mind I shall come with you." She warned.

"Okay you win I'll go." I told her, visioning walking in with my mum.

"Good I will talk to you later bye." She said and the phone went dead.

There was no way I wanted mum to come with me, that would be so embarrassing, so I was left with no choice. I knew she would be over on Saturday to make sure that I kept to my word and went, so go I would.

The rest of the week flew by and before I could catch my breath, this week had been the busiest ever, it was Saturday and the day of the reunion. I shut the shop early and got a couple of the staff to help me find the best clothes for me, something that would blow everyone's mind, before heading off home to get ready. Unsurprisingly mum was waiting outside when I got there and we went inside.

"What you doing here mum?" I asked her, as if I didn't already know her answer.

"I just wanted to make sure that you did go to your reunion." She answered.

"Yes mum I am going I said I would and look I have the clothes."

"I knew you would see sense now go and get ready." She told me. "I want to see what you decided on."

I left mum in the living room and went to my bedroom. All week I had hoped to somehow get out of going but there was no chance now. Stripping off my clothes I went and got in the shower. As the water cascaded down over my body I started to wonder who would actually be at the reunion, I hardly ever saw anyone from school, and wondered if anyone and would remember me. I looked so different from my school days, with long jet black hair that I kept dyed, numerous tattoos and a totally different taste in clothing.

I turned the shower off, grabbed a towel and stepped out into the bathroom. Drying myself down I caught the reflection of my body in the mirror. My tattoos glistened with the wetness from the shower and my body, although not perfect didn't look too bad. I was of average weight and although I was muscular my body didn't look out of proportion, in any department. I finished drying myself off, wrapped the towel around my waist and headed into my room. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was half past six, still an hour until the reunion started, and began to get dressed.

Once I had my underwear and socks on I picked up my trousers, black leather with numerous buckles and zips, and slid them up my legs and over my hips. They were tighter than I usually wore and I was surprised at how comfortable they were. I stood and turned in the mirror to make sure they didn't look ridiculous before I picked up my shirt, a blood red long sleeved shirt with ruffled cuffs and front with a lace trim.

Reaching for my boots I sat on the edge of the bed and slid them on. They came halfway up my leg with a zip front and four buckles with skull heads on them. Once fully dressed I reached under my bed and pulled out my box of gothic jewellery, selecting eight big, chunky skull rings and slipping them on my fingers followed by two full length studded arm gauntlets and my favourite neck chains and earring. Finally I brushed my hair and tied it into a ponytail, which went three-quarters of the way down my back, before turning to look at the finished article in the mirror.

I smiled as I looked at my reflection, thinking no-one would recognize, before walking back to the living room and my waiting mum.

"That took you long enough Andrew." She said. "But you do look really good."

"Thanks mum." I answered. "I suppose I best be on my way now."

"Go and have a good time son." She said as she hugged me. "Go and knock them dead and get some good pictures to show me."

I grabbed my long black gothic coat and walked towards the door, picking up my car keys, invite and mobile phone as I did, and headed out to my car. Turning the car on music blasted out from the stereo and I pulled out and headed towards the school. Twenty minutes later I turned into the school car park, people were all over the place already, and drove to find somewhere to park. As I drove slowly round everyone stopped what they were doing and stared as I passed them.

The look on some of their faces was priceless, with most pointing, but a fair few standing opened mouth unable to speak. Finally I pulled into a space, turned the car off, and swung the door open.

As I climbed out I vaguely recognized a group of five females standing together, staring opened mouthed, and walked past them

"Do any of you remember him?" One of them asked the others.

"No but I wish I did." Another one answered.

"So do I, he is gorgeous." Said a third.

I carried on walking, smiling to myself, and wondered what they would think if they did remember me. If I was right they were some of the worst offenders towards me when I was here. They were a couple of years older than me, always pretended to fancy me and then burst out laughing when I tried to speak to them, calling me all the evil names they could think of. Although I was sure I knew who they were I couldn't put a name to any of the faces, probably due to the time that had passed since leaving school, but knew I would find out before the end of the night.

As I walked up the steps and swung the reception door open I was greeted by a couple of my old teachers, Mr. Dawkins and Miss Irvine, who asked to see my invite. I reached into my inside pocket and pulled out the envelope.

"Hello Andrew pleased you could make it." Miss Irvine said as Mr. Dawkins looked me up and down suspiciously.

"I hope you are not going to behave like you did when you were a student Andrew." Mr. Dawkins said.

"No sir I am very mature now." I said sarcastically. "And with my own business I can't afford to be anything else."

As I uttered those words Mr. Dawkins walked away, looking slightly annoyed, and I smiled.

"You have your own business Andrew?" Miss Irvine asked. "You must tell me all about it later."

"I will if I can find you." I told her. "And please call me Andy not Andrew Miss Irvine only my mum calls me that."

"Okay Andy and you can call me Alice." She said. "Miss Irvine makes me sound like your English teacher still."

Alice turned and started to walk away and I suddenly realized that I was staring at her as she went. I had never thought of a teacher as fanciable before, even when I was a hormonal teenager, but there was something about her that caused a slight stir in my leather trousers even though she must have been at least twice my age.

Quickly I turned and walked in the opposite direction, towards the assembly hall, and tried to get rid of the images running through my mind.

Not a lot had changed with the school layout in the seven years since I had left and when I entered the hall I saw that there was about fifty or sixty people in there looking at some of the displays that had been set up. There were photos, trophies and various other awards proudly displayed in glass cabinets down either side of the room, all from the years that I had attended.

It seemed pointless looking at the names on them as I knew there would be none with my name on, but I couldn't help myself. As I read each name I tried to picture the person and see if I could remember if they had treated me badly, like the five women outside had, but I could only visualize a handful of the people and most of those were female, as they were the ones that made my life hell the most. In fact there were only about three males that were really evil to me but nothing like what the females put me through.

The rest of the hall had been set out with tables and chairs for eating and at the far end, the whole width of the hall, a massive finger buffet had been laid on for everyone that came. They were obviously hoping that a lot more people came, and stayed to eat, as they must have spent hundreds of pounds on food and drink. Starting to get slightly bored with the hall, and everyone there not talking to anyone, I walked out and decided to go and see how much of the school had changed.

I was about three quarters of the way down the corridor when the group of girls from outside came out of the girl's toilets, laughing hysterically, definitely pissed. The alcohol on their breath nearly took me off my feet.

"Having fun ladies?" I asked them.

"Oh it's you Mr. Vampire." One of them giggled. "My name's Veronica."

As soon as she told me her name I remembered exactly who she was. Veronica Miller, the object of every male's attention and chief bully. That meant that the other four women with her were Louisa, Maria, Sara and Kelly and they were most definitely the five women that caused me the most embarrassment and humiliation. The five of them used to walk around, as soon as they turned eighteen and were allowed not to wear uniform, in the most revealing clothes that they could get away with. At least I know knew who they were, and the fact that they hadn't got a clue who I was meant that I could have some fun at their expense.

"So Mr. Vampire are you going to tell us your name?" Kelly asked brushing her ample tits against my arm and giggling.

"That would ruin the air of mystery wouldn't it ladies?" I said with a smile.

"That's not fair you know all our names." Maria pouted, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"Who said anything had to be fair." I answered. "We could make it a little game just between the six of us."

"What does the one who guesses first win?" Louisa asked with a wicked smile.

"You want a prize as well do you?" I said winking and starting to walk away.

"You can be the prize." Veronica called after me. "Seeing as we have been talking about you non-stop since we first saw you."

I stopped and turned back to the five of them. I could quite happily fuck any one of the five, even after everything, they were all stunning.

"Do you all want the same prize?" I asked.

"Yes and it has to be done before we leave school tonight." The other four said in unison.

"Okay it's a deal." I told them. "If you can actually find out who I am."

This time I did walk away, leaving the five of them in the middle of the corridor, and headed back towards the hall. I was almost there when, out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of a figure sitting alone in one of the classrooms.

Out of curiosity I stopped and peered through the, slightly open door, and was surprised to see Alice in there alone. For a few minutes I just stood there, watching her, wondering why she had left the reunion and gone to sit alone. She didn't look upset, and I could see she was leafing through a book of some description.

Suddenly she stopped turning the pages and held the book up closer to her face, staring intently at the page, before slamming the book shut and dropping it back on the desk. She threw her head back, smiled, and pushed her chair back. I carried on watching as she slowly stood up, ran her hands down over her body smoothing her skirt down, and started to walk towards the door. I quickly ran into the next classroom and waited for a minute or two before venturing out again.

It could have been really embarrassing if she had caught me watching her, but the more I saw her the more I started to fancy her and it just felt wrong.

I headed back to the hall, this time not letting anything hold me up, and walked back in. There seemed to be less people in there than there had been earlier, but I soon caught sight of Veronica, her friends and Alice. I found a table that was empty and sat down. After how busy the week at work had been it felt good to sit down, alone, and just relax. I just wasn't alone for very long.

"Mind if I sit here Mr. Vampire?" Veronica asked.

"It's a free country." I told her.

"Come on tell me your name I can't keep calling you Mr. Vampire." She said as she slid her chair closer to me.

"That wouldn't be in the spirit of our little game would it Veronica." I told her.

"I won't tell the others, I promise."

"But if I do that you would win unfairly." I said.

"Wouldn't you like to spend some time alone with me?" Veronica asked as she undid the top two buttons of her blouse.

Glancing down at her, almost visible tits, I was amazed to see just how well endowed she was and felt the same stirring in my trousers that I felt when I watched Alice. Quickly I lifted my gaze to Veronica's face and saw that she was grinning.

"Well Mr. Vampire are you going to tell me." She asked

"As nice as your tits are Veronica no I'm not." I answered.

As soon as I said that she did her buttons up and walked away, scowling. I saw her rejoin her friends and, after pointing towards me, she started to whisper. I smiled to myself, unable to believe that she thought it would be that easy, and wondered what else they would do to get me to tell them. As I carried on watching them I became aware of someone sitting down next to me.

"Hello Andy are you having a good night?"

I turned and saw Alice had sat next to me. She had crossed her legs, letting her skirt rise up, and I could see the top of her stockings.

"Oh hi Miss Irvine I mean Alice." I said. "Not really I'm a little bored but something funny has happened."

"Are you going to tell me or just leave me in suspense?" She asked.

"Well you see Veronica and her friends." I started pointing across the hall. "I have a little game going with them."

"Come on tell me." Alice pleaded.

"They haven't got a clue who I am and they are all desperate to find out." I said. "And I told them the one that guesses will win a prize."

"What is the prize?" Alice asked continuing to press me.

"They chose it and I seem to be what they want the most." I answered. "But it's not going to happen, not after everything they put me through."

Her face dropped once she had heard that I was the prize but she tried to hide it.

"What will you do if one of them gets it right?"

"I haven't even thought about that because I know they haven't got a chance of guessing, I look so different from when I was here." I told her.

"I know you do I saw your picture in an old yearbook." She said. "I can't believe you have turned out like you have."

"And I can't believe you are still teaching at this place." I said.

"It's a job and I think I will be here until I retire to be honest."

"Haven't you wanted to do anything different though?" I asked.

"Yes loads but I've never got around to them." She answered.

We both went quiet and I looked back at Veronica and her friends, noticing that Kelly wasn't with them.

"Do you want to have even more fun with those five?" Alice asked.

"How?" I asked. "What else could I do?"

"Let me go and talk with them and see what they are planning." She said. "And maybe we could both set them up, I never liked them either."

"Okay then if you are sure." I told her. "Please just make sure you don't let them know my name by accident I don't want anything to do with them in that way."

"Trust me I won't." Alice said as she got up and headed over to the five of them, Kelly having returned.

I got up, headed out of the hall, and went outside for a cigarette. The cool night air was in stark contrast to the stuffiness of the hall and was a pleasant relief. I finished my first cigarette and promptly lit another one before walking over to my car, leaning on the side, and taking a drag from my cigarette. There seemed to be more people outside than there was in the hall, some of them getting in their cars and heading off, some just taking in the night air like me.

I was just about to head back inside when I noticed someone had put a note under one of my windscreen wipers and I took it out.

MEET ME HERE WHEN EVERYONE HAS GONE BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR NAME

I looked round to see if I could see any of the five women walking around, as the note had to be from one of them, but there weren't any of them about. Feeling puzzled I folded the note and put it in my inside pocket, before heading back inside to see how Alice had got on.

I found her still in the hall, sat alone, and went to sit with her.