Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy takes Alice home and enjoys a night and day of passion.
4k words
4.5
26.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke daylight was streaming into the room and it was only because Alice had her hand wrapped around my cock and was wanking me slowly.

"Morning sleepyhead or should I say afternoon." She said and continued with her hand movements under the covers.

"Morning Alice how are you this morning?" I asked her. "What time is it?"

"It's twelve thirty and I'm a little sore." She said. "But it's worth it after last night."

"I can't believe I slept for so long sorry."

"It's okay it's Sunday don't forget." Alice said. "You don't open on a Sunday do you?"

"Only in the run up to Christmas." I told her and lifted my ass a little as she moved her hand faster.

I had never been woken up like this before and I could really get used to it. I closed my eyes and let Alice continue until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I am going to cum Alice." I told her and tense myself ready.

"Mmm let it all go Andy." She said. "I want to watch your cum splash against your body."

At that point I gave in and a thick wad of cum shot from the end of my cock and landed on my chin causing Alice to stifle a small laugh.

"That was close you nearly got to taste yourself." Alice laughed.

"Thankfully it was too short." I laughed back.

"Are you telling me you have never been curious as to what it tastes like? Alice asked.

"I can honestly say no I haven't."

"Not even a little bit?" Alice asked. "Maybe I can change that for you."

"I don't think it will happen Alice sorry." I said.

"Okay I believe you...for now." She said, smiling, and wrapped her arm around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Normally I did go into the shop on a Sunday but, just for once, I couldn't see a problem with spending the day lazing around. Besides I was really enjoying my time with Alice and I assumed that once I left I would never see her again.

Although she was twice my age she was a lot better than all the women I had been with, and not just because of the mind-blowing sex the night before either. She knew all about my business and how well off I was but hadn't even hinted at going to spend any of my money, not like other women had in the past.

In the past I had made the mistake of telling a couple of girls I was dating how well I was doing and all they seemed to want to do when they found out was spend, faster than I could earn it. For some reason I felt safe letting Alice know all about my life though, maybe because she had a decent job, was older and had her own place I wasn't sure. All I did know was that I was going to enjoy myself with Alice for as long as it lasted.

"What are you thinking about Alice?" I asked her as I stroked her hair.

"It's nothing Andy really." She said but I could tell she was lying.

"Come on surely you're not afraid to tell me anything now are you?"

"It's just that lying here with you I can't help wonder why you turned down those five last night." She said. "I know your past with them wasn't good but they might have changed and they are all more your age."

"I have dated women my age and they don't understand the first thing about what running a business entails." I told her. "And besides I could guess what they were like when they offered themselves to me on a plate without knowing anything about me."

"But I didn't know anything about you either."

"That's not exactly true is it Alice." I said. "I saw you reading an old yearbook in one of the classrooms before I told you what they were up to."

"I didn't think anyone saw me."

I just winked at her and pulled her even closer. I knew we couldn't just lie in bed all day and racked my brain trying to think of something we could do, when she gave me an idea.

"You know something Andy I wish I had the nerve to dress like you sometimes."

"Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"Yes I mean you have seen some of my collection but I just don't think I could carry those types of clothes off." She said. "Not without feeling uncomfortable anyway."

"You have just given me a great idea." I said. "I was trying to think of something we could do anyway."

"Oh have you and what would that be?" Alice asked.

"All I will say is you can't go looking like that." I told her and lifted the covers exposing her nakedness.

"Fair enough I shall go and get a shower." She said. "You better come as well."

With that she pulled me up and out of the bed and led me to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and turned to face me.

"Just let it warm up a little and then we will get in."

I just looked at her, standing there naked, and pulled her close to me before kissing her passionately on the lips. My cock began to stiffen straight away and Alice gave it a playful tap.

"You can put that away." She said laughing. "For now anyway."

Alice dragged me into the shower and picked up a sponge and some shower gel. I watched as she covered the sponge and, with the water pounding against my body like a thunderstorm, I prepared to wait until she had washed herself down. Alice had other ideas though and started to rub my chest and arms with the sponge, covering me in soap, before dropping to her knees and starting on my legs. My cock started to twitch the closer she got to it but instead of covering it with soap she took a firm grip and wrapped her lips around it. I leant back against the cubicle wall and held her head as she moved back and forth, and it wasn't long before my cock was close to cumming again.

"That's so good Alice." I said as she began to move faster.

She just mumbled and carried on sucking as I got ever closer to flooding her mouth yet again.

"I'm going to cum Alice." I gasped.

As soon as I said that she stopped sucking and took her mouth away from my cock, wanking me instead. It only took her a few pulls and, before I could warn her, a thick jet of cum covered her face. She licked her lips and proceeded to rub my juice into her face, letting the shower wash it off slowly, before standing up and telling me to turn around. I did as she asked and she hurriedly washed my back, legs and ass before handing me the sponge.

"Your turn to do me now." She said.

I took the sponge and followed her lead, covering her whole body with soap, before I decided to repay the favour she had given me. Making sure her body was free of soap I dropped to my knees and started to lick and suck on her swollen clit and pussy lips gripping her firm ass tightly as I did so. The more I licked and sucked the more Alice squirmed, and she held her arms out on the sides of the cubicle to stop herself from slipping over. As I held her ass I got an idea and slowly began to run a finger along the crack, making sure I carried on working her pussy, before opening her cheeks slightly and seeking her tight hole. Alice sensed what I was up to and parted her legs even more allowing my finger to easily penetrate her ass. I wiggled my finger deeper into her and soon she came with such force that her legs buckled.

"Guess we better get finished and dried now." She said as I stood up before kissing me.

"Yes I think we ought to I still have your surprise to show you."

"Will you give me a little clue Andy pretty please?" She said pouting at me.

"If I do you might not want to go." I told her. "And I think you'll enjoy it."

We got out of the shower and quickly dried ourselves before heading back into the bedroom to get dressed. I only had what I was wearing the night before, I hadn't been expecting an overnight stay anywhere, so I was dressed quickly but Alice stood staring into her wardrobe for ages.

"You need to tell me where we are going so I get the right clothes on." She said trying to pull a fast one.

"Anything casual will do Alice honestly." I told her.

Eventually she settled on white jeans and a white top before heading over to her underwear drawer. As she rooted through her drawer I caught sight of one or two vibrators, she obviously kept for lonely nights, but decided against telling her I had seen them. Finally she found what she was looking for, a white lace bra with matching g-string, and began to get dressed. Finally she was ready and we headed out of her house.

As Alice locked her door I noticed a couple of her neighbours out in the street. Feeling mischievous I waved to them before turning to Alice.

"Come on Darling we don't want to be late." I said and winked at her.

Understanding what I was up to Alice decided to play along with me.

"Sorry Darling I won't be a second." She said before running up to me and passionately kissing me, making sure that the neighbours saw everything.

I opened her door for her before shutting it and going round to my side and entering. As soon as I shut the door we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"That'll give them something to talk about." I said.

"I can expect a thorough grilling when you aren't about." Alice answered.

"Before we go to where I am taking you I just need to pop home and get something.

"Okay I am fully at your mercy today." She answered. "I am really trusting you."

"Don't worry it's nothing bad in fact I hope you will have a great time."

I started the car and reversed out of her drive, the neighbours all gathering to watch, and we burst out laughing yet again.

The drive to mine took about twenty minutes and when we pulled up I jumped out of the car.

"Are you coming?" I asked Alice.

"Maybe later." She answered. "I'm too excited about what your plans are."

I left Alice in the car while I darted in the house and grabbed the shop keys and one other item from my bedroom. I had a quick check to make sure everything was secure and went back out to the car.

"Right off we go then but I need to ask if you trust me."

"Why do you need to ask me that?" Alice asked.

"Because I don't want the surprise ruined before I am ready to show you."

"Of course I trust you." Alice answered. "I let you fuck my ass last night, remember, and that took a lot of trust."

"Okay that's fair enough."

"Tell me why then."

"Because before we get to where we are going I want you to let me blindfold you so it stays a surprise."I said. "Don't worry I will keep hold of your hand all the time the blindfold is on."

Alice went quiet for a couple of minutes before she finally agreed to trust me.

"I promise nothing bad is going to happen."

Five minutes later I pulled the car over to the side of the road and switched it off.

"Are you ready to trust me then Alice?" I asked."We will be there in less than five minutes."

"Okay as long as it isn't going to take much longer." She answered.

I reached into my coat and pulled out the blindfold I had got from my room when I picked the shop keys up and tied it around her eyes. After making sure she couldn't see, and kissing her gently, I started the car again and pulled off.

"You promise nothing bad is going to happen." Alice said, slight fear in her voice.

"I promise Alice." I said and sped up a little so she didn't have the blindfold on any longer than she had to.

Being a Sunday the roads were fairly quiet and we arrived at the shop in under five minutes. I pulled up outside the front door and turned the car off.

"What's happening Andy?" Alice asked.

"It's okay we are here that's all." I reassured her.

"Can I remove the blindfold then?"

"Two more minutes that's all I promise." I said. "I'm getting out of the car now and coming around to your door."

I quickly jumped out and unlocked the shop before helping Alice slowly out of the car. Keeping my promise I held her hand and led her inside and upstairs, to the clothing department, and finally removed her blindfold.

"Here we are Alice." I told her. "Have a good look around and try anything on that you like."

"Where exactly are we Andy?" Alice asked as her eyes adjusted to the light."

"This is the clothing department of my shop Alice." I told her."And you have the whole store to yourself."

She looked around in awe at all the rails of clothing and headed straight over to the women's stuff.

"You actually own everything that I can see here?" Alice asked.

"Yes every single thing." I said. "And when you said you would love to have the nerve to dress like I do well now you can."

"But I didn't bring any money with me."

"Who said anything about needing money?" I said.

"Yeah but what about your profits I do know a bit about business?"

"Let me worry about that you just enjoy yourself."

I went and sat behind the till, leaving Alice to enjoy herself, and picked up the latest wholesale catalogue. I didn't expect that there would be anything new that caught my eye but I knew Alice was going to be, possibly, hours trying to find herself an outfit that she really loved. Every now and again I looked up to see where Alice was, if she had picked anything out for herself, and then went back to my catalogue.

Eventually she did come back, clothes folded over her arm and leant on the counter.

"Is it okay to try these on Andy?" She asked.

"Of course it is the changing rooms are over there." I said pointing behind me.

Alice looked over my shoulder and then proceeded to strip her jeans and top off and drop them to the floor.

"Who needs changing rooms?" She said and winked at me. "Here will do just fine."

She had picked out a pair of black gothic trousers with bondage straps and metal rings, a black velvet strap dress, jeans style leather trousers, a black velvet off the shoulder top and a women's shirt with long sleeves and buckle and strap detail. As she stood there, showing me what she had picked out, in just her bra a g-string I started to go hard yet again.

"Before you start trying things on will you just come here a minute." I said to her.

"Why what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing Alice something's just up that's all."

As Alice started to walk around the counter I quickly released my cock from my trousers and stroked it fully hard.

"What is it Andy?" She said as she came around the counter. "Oh I see something has come up hasn't it."

She lay across the counter and ran her hands over her body.

"Stand up for me Andy." She said.

I stood up and Alice reached out and took hold of my cock in her hand, slowly stroking me, before rolling onto her side and guiding it into her mouth. I held the back of her head as she sucked and licked my cock slowly. Gradually Alice's movements sped up and I knew, if I didn't stop her, that I wouldn't be able to hold back for very long.

"Alice stop I don't want to cum like this." I told her.

Alice stopped sucking and looked me in the eye with a look of hurt.

"It's okay Alice I want to do something I've always wanted to do." I told her. "Sit on the counter for me."

Alice did as I asked her and I dropped to my knees and pulled her g-string to one side. The sweet smell of her freshly showered pussy, starting to get wet again, hit my nostrils and I eagerly buried my head between her thighs. Greedily I licked and sucked at her pussy, gently biting her engorged clit as I did so, causing Alice to buck wildly on the counter. She lay back on her elbows and lifted her legs either side of my head before crossing them and pulling my face as deep into her pussy as she could.

"Lick me hard Andy." She screamed. "Make me cum again and again."

I licked harder and faster until Alice screamed out, her orgasm coursing through her body, and she lay fully back.

"Fucking hell Andy that was amazing." She panted. "Now fuck me hard."

She slid off the counter, turned her back to me, and pulled her g-string to one side. Seeing her in that position I couldn't hold back anymore. I dropped my trousers and took a firm grip of her ass before gently pushing my cock against the soaking opening of her pussy, her swollen lips eagerly allowing my cock to slide in easily. I held tightly to her ass and pounded hard and fast, deep into her pussy, her juices squirting out down the sides of my cock. Looking at her head laying on the counter as I fucked her hard I let go of her ass with one hand and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Is that how you wanted it Alice?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes Andy exactly like this." She panted. "Now do it even harder."

I started to really ram my cock as far into her pussy as I could with force and Alice began to scream in ecstasy. I slapped her ass, leaving a slight raised handprint on her cheek, and she screamed even more.

"Yes Andy spank my ass." She screamed.

I slapped her two or three more times before I reached under her and started to rub her juice soaked pussy. My fingers were quickly drenched in her sweetness and, feeling hornier than I had for a long time, I slapped her ass once more before slipping my middle finger between her cheeks and into her ass. As soon as I did Alice clenched her ass tight.

"Yes Andy finger fuck my ass I'm cumming." She screamed before letting out a massive groan.

I felt her pussy squeezing against my cock and that, as well as the feeling of her juices, made me cum as well. Jet after jet of my warm milky liquid pumped deep into her pussy, Alice moaning each time she felt my cock twitch, until I was drained. Slowly I removed my cock and as I did so our mixed juices started to run down the inside of her thighs, Alice reached between her legs and ran her fingers through the fluid before lifting them to her lips and sucking them dry.

"That was a-fucking-mazing Andy." Alice said, her breath slowly getting back to normal."But how can I try those clothes on now with all this juice going down my legs?"

"You can go into the toilets and wash yourself down if you like." I told her, pointing to behind the counter.

Alice walked to the door I had pointed out to her and as she did I couldn't take my eyes off her ass, and slowly stroked my cock a few times before getting myself dressed. Alice came back out of the ladies just as I had finished wiping the counter down.

"I bet you will enjoy sitting at this counter all the time now." She said.

"Too right I will Alice and all I will be able to see when I do is your tight little ass."

"I suppose I better try these clothes on now." She said." After all that is what we originally came for."

"I suppose you better but you forgot something."

"What was that Andy?" She asked looking at the pile of clothes she had chosen.

"What are you going to wear underneath them?" I said. "You just wait here for a minute."

Two minutes later I returned to Alice carrying a gothic Basque in black lace with red satin underneath, a black lace body with matching sleeves and leather lace up bra and g-string set.

"Here you go try these as well." I told her and tossed the underwear to her.

Her eyes lit up when she saw what I had chosen and she was quickly out of the underwear she was wearing and picked up the leather set first. I was amazed that, without even asking her, I had got her size exactly right. Every item that she, and I, had chosen seemed to fit her like a glove and she looked stunning in all of them.

"They all suit you perfectly Alice." I told her. "I think you should take them all."

"I can't do that you said come and pick an outfit not all this." She said. "I'll just choose one set."

"No you won't Alice." I insisted you shall take them all now or I shall just keep having them delivered to your home."

"If you are sure Andy thank you so much."

"You're welcome." I told her. "And one night I shall have to take you to a gothic nightclub."

"That would be great fun." She said. "If you think that I would fit in."

"Wearing that stuff you would look right at home." I reassured her. "Come on I suppose I better get you home."

I made sure everywhere was left how I found it and led Alice downstairs. As we reached the bottom of the stairs and Alice saw all the ornaments and figurines for the first time she gasped loudly.

12