Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 06

Story Info
Andy has a strange day at work then Alice shocks him more.
5.3k words
4.47
17.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to Alice's took half the time it normally did, I just wanted to put as much distance between me and the shop as I could, for the rest of the day. Alice could tell there was something bothering me but didn't press me as to what, which relieved me. How could I possibly tell her that I think one of my staff caught us doing what we were. All I could do was wait until the morning and see if Marie said anything to me.

By the time we arrived at Alice's I was beginning to feel a lot better about things. Even if Marie had seen anything what could she do? I was her boss and if she made life difficult I could always fire her, even though it would be a shame to lose someone as good at their job as she was.

I pulled up but didn't turn the car off.

"Instead of going in would you like to go for a meal first?" I asked her.

"Are you sure you really feel like it?" Alice asked.

"It could be just what I need." I said.

"In that case I would love to go for a meal." Alice answered. "But one day you have got to let me cook for you."

"That's a deal." I told her, before pulling off again.

I drove us into the town centre and parked up. I jumped out of the car and went round and opened Alice's door for her. As soon as she had climbed out of the car I made sure I held her hand and we headed into town. I felt so proud having Alice as my girlfriend, the age was irrelevant and I wanted everyone to know who had made me happy.

Although I hadn't booked a restaurant it wasn't hard to find a table, it was still early in the week. I let Alice choose where we ate and she settled on one of the quieter pubs that sold food.

We sat at a table near the rear of the pub, it wasn't as well illuminated as the rest of the place, and ordered steak, chips, onion rings, mushrooms, peas and a side salad. When the meal came the look on Alice's face was a sight to behold, she had no idea that she was going to get so much.

"How am I going to eat all this?" She said as she stared at the mountain of food in front of her.

"Just do your best babe?" I told her.

We began to eat when, all of a sudden, Alice lifted the menu up and hid her face. I looked around but all I could see was a group of five males standing at the bar.

"What's wrong Alice?" I asked her.

"Those males are the eighteen year olds that give me a hard time at school."

"Well don't worry about them, they won't bother you here." I told her.

"I wouldn't bet on that." She said, but put the menu down and began to eat slowly.

I kept my eye on the group of five, making sure they didn't try upsetting Alice, and carried on eating. Eventually the five of them finished their drinks and left the pub, and Alice breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry Andy I can't manage another mouthful." She said.

"That's okay let's pay and then what do you want to do?" I said.

"I just feel like going home, if that's okay." She said.

I went over to the till, paid, and led Alice back outside. Five minutes later we were back in the car and heading back towards Alice's.

"I really enjoyed that meal Andy thanks." She said as we raced through the streets towards hers.

It took fifteen minutes to get home and, as soon as we were inside, we had our first proper kiss since I left her at work in the morning.

"Are you still worried about that girl and if she caught us?" Alice asked.

"Actually no I had almost forgotten about that." I answered. "Besides there isn't any point worrying and if she did I'll deal with it."

"Let's have a drink and then call it an early night again." I told Alice, starting to feel horny again.

"Sounds like a good idea." Alice said, and got two beers out of the fridge.

The beers didn't last us long and we were soon up in the bedroom. Alice went into the bathroom to get herself ready while I took my boots and shirt off and waited for her to finish. She was soon back in the room, looking stunning as usual, wearing a black babydoll with white trim and matching thong. I hurried into the bathroom to get myself ready but when I got back to the bedroom, my cock partially hard at the thought of making love to her while she was wearing that, she was flat on her back fast asleep.

Carefully I lifted the covers and climbed in with her, willing my cock to go back to normal size, rolled over and put my arm around her gently. She murmured as my arm touched her and she rolled onto her side, pushing her ass back against me and giving my cock no chance of softening for the next few minutes.

The next morning seemed to arrive far too quickly but I managed to drag myself out of bed and get ready for work, before getting Alice's coffee and breakfast again.

"I can't manage the cereal today babe." Alice said. "I still feel bloated from that meal last night."

"That's okay." I told her, and ate it myself.

We both sat, side by side, on the bed and drank our coffees before Alice got up and got herself ready. I dropped her at work again and then made my way to the shop, and started to think about what I thought had happened the evening before. I really wasn't looking forward to seeing Marie but knew there was going to be no way of avoiding her.

As I arrived there was Isabelle and Marie outside, waiting for me, and I swallowed hard. I parked up and climbed out.

"Morning ladies." I said trying my best to hide my fear.

"Morning Andy." They both replied in unison.

I got the door unlocked and we all walked inside. Isabelle went to hang her coat up, while Marie and I headed upstairs. This was the part that I feared the most, being alone with her, but I didn't need to worry. Marie was perfectly fine, talking to me just like she always did and getting on with her work.

About an hour after we had opened Isabelle called me downstairs, a delivery had just been received for upstairs, and needed to check it in. Isabelle did everything to do with downstairs but, when it came to the clothing department, she didn't want to touch that. It took thirty minutes to make sure the delivery was correct and once I was happy with it I signed the receipt and started to take the boxes upstairs. There were six in all and I had to shift them in twos. Once they were all upstairs I put them in the stockroom and went to see how Marie was getting on.

She was busy restocking the shelves with all sorts of clothing and had done everything except the stuff that was too high for her. I offered to do those for her but she insisted on doing it, providing I held the steps for her. Thinking nothing of it I went and fetch the steps from out the back and took them over to her.

"You pass me the stuff up as I ask for it if you would please Andy." She said.

"Sure no problem and don't worry about any customers I'll deal with them."

Marie gingerly made her way up the steps and I picked up the first items that she needed. She quickly had them on their rack, got down and moved the ladder across. We repeated the same procedure three more times before the first wall was completely restocked.

"Let's get a coffee before we carry on." I suggested to Marie.

"Okay I'll put the kettle on then nip toilet." She said.

I couldn't believe that I thought Marie had caught Alice and me in the throes of passion, she was behaving far too normal for it to have been her. When she came back she had two coffees in her hands and, as she gave me one, we both sat at the counter. I took a sip from my coffee and we just sat, in silence, waiting for the next customer.

"There isn't a lot more stock that needs refilling Andy it shouldn't take long." Marie said.

"That's good." I replied. "Once again you are doing an excellent job."

"Stop it Andy you will give a swollen head." She said laughing. "Come on let's get finished."

Putting the cups down we walked to the far end of the shop. I picked up the first set of skirts, as Marie ascended the ladder, and handed her the first skirt. As Marie went to hang the skirt up she slipped slightly on the ladder, and dropped it. After making sure she was okay I bent to pick the skirt up. When I lifted my head Marie had put each leg on a different step, I assumed to help her keep her balance better, and I was shocked that I could see clearly up her skirt.

She had either come to work without any, like in the past, or had removed them when she went to the toilet but she had no panties on. From my position on one knee, looking up, I could clearly see Marie's pussy. Her lips were slightly parted, due to the way she was standing, and glistening with juices. She had either gone in the toilet to masturbate or, knowing that by deliberately dropping the skirt and making sure I ended up in the right position, she had got so excited she had orgasmed. There was clearly a thin trail of her juices snaking slowly down the inside of her thigh and, even though all I could think of was Alice, my cock was stiffening rapidly and I just wanted to run my tongue up her legs and taste her.

"Are you passing me that skirt or what Andy?" Marie said, snapping me back to reality.

"Err yes sorry I just cramped up a little." I lied, before standing up and handing it to her.

As we continued with our restocking I stood close behind Marie, breathing in the sweet swell of her sexual aroma, struggling to resist the urge to reach in between her legs and stroke her completely hairless pussy. I knew it was wrong, my feelings for Alice were so strong it felt like I was almost cheating, but there was a twenty-one year old right in front of me blatantly giving off all the signals that she was desperate for me to fuck her.

She came down the ladder again and moved it further across, it was now completely out of the sight of the counter and stairs, and climbed up again. This time she didn't even try to hide herself she just sat on the top of the ladder and, blatantly, opened her legs wide to show me her pussy in all its juice soaked glory.

"What the fuck Marie?" I said loudly.

"Oh I'm sorry Andy I thought you liked to look at me." She said. "I've caught you glancing before and it has been such a long time since I let you see anything I thought you deserved a close-up."

"Is that the only reason you are doing this?" I asked.

"What other reason could there be?" She asked. "I was only having a bit of a laugh with you."

"Oh okay then sorry I snapped." I said.

"Besides it is only a bit of fun between two single people." Marie said before closing her legs and coming back down.

She stormed off to the toilet again before I even had a chance to tell her about Alice, and I knew the rest of the day was going to be difficult. I quickly went and made two more coffees, I needed one and I was sure Marie would as well. Just as Marie came back from the toilet three of the women from the day before came in and my phone started to ring, it was Alice. I left Marie to start dealing with the women while I answered my phone.

"Hi Alice how's your day going?" I said as I walked out to the stockroom.

"Not bad thanks what about yours?" She said. "Did you find out about you told me last night?"

"No I think you were right." I told her. "Just me being paranoid."

"That's good." She told me. "I am missing you like crazy though I never thought I would feel like this about anyone."

"I just wish I was with you right now." I told her. "I really need you."

"Are you sure everything is okay" She asked. "You sound worried."

"I'm okay it's just hearing your voice just makes me want you so much."

"I want you to babe." She said. "What about we go to yours tonight for a change, stay and..."

"And what sweetheart." I said wondering why she hadn't finished her sentence.

"I'm sure you could fill in the blank Andy I'll see you after work." She said before just ending the call.

I stared at the phone for a couple of seconds, knowing exactly what the blank was, before going back to the shop floor and serving a couple who were waiting patiently by the till.

"Sorry about that." I said to them as I started to run the items they had through the till. "That will be £471.93 please."

The man handed me a credit card, paid and then the two of them left the shop. I looked round and saw Marie was still helping the three women. I ran my hand over the counter and smiled. I couldn't wait for tonight, it would be just what I needed to get the image of Marie sitting on the top of the ladder out of my head. I was still daydreaming when the three women came over to the counter and placed six matching outfits in front of me.

"Good afternoon again Ladies." I said. "Only three of you today?"

"Yes the others are working today otherwise they would have come as well."

"Is that everything or would you like anything else?"

The three of them looked at each other then eventually turned back to me.

"Not today thank you but I think you know we will be back again." The one at the front said. "All six of us."

"Okay then in that case that will be £197.94 please."

The woman that had spoken opened her purse and gave me four fifty pound notes.

"Keep the change honey." She said before the three of them walked out.

Once they had gone I sat back on my chair, soon joined at the counter by Marie.

"Those last two sales have really helped with the profits today." I told her.

"It will be nice if this keeps up." Marie responded. "It has been a lot busier just recently."

"I've noticed that as well if this keeps up I might think of opening longer."

"Ooh does that mean I'll get a raise then?" Marie asked cheekily.

"I'll give you a something young lady." I answered laughing at her cheek.

"Maybe that would be even better than a raise." She responded cheekily, giving me a small wink.

"Touché." I said just as another couple walked up the stairs.

I was glad that Marie hadn't gone funny with me after our little misunderstanding earlier, our banter was one of the things that made the days more enjoyable. We served the couple that had come in together, me taking the money and Marie bagging their stuff up, when Isabelle called me from downstairs.

"Do you want to start tidying up while I see what Isabelle wants?" I asked Marie. "Then we'll call it a day."

"Okay Andy I will."

I went down the stairs and was pleased to find a few people still milling about in the shop.

"What's up Isabelle?" I asked as I walked over to the till.

"This was just dropped off for you." She said handing me an A4 envelope.

"Who dropped it off?"

"Some woman she just walked in and gave it to me."

I thank Isabelle, took the envelope and headed back upstairs.

"Was it important Andy?" Marie asked.

"I'm not sure someone just left this for me." I answered, showing her the envelope.

"Are you going to open it?"

"I'll wait until I get home I've had enough work for today."

I switched all the lights off and we both headed downstairs. There was still a couple of people at the till waiting to pay for their goods, but as soon as they had I told Isabelle we were shutting early and she could go home. She and Marie walked out together and, as soon as they had gone, I rang Alice.

"Hi babe I shut early today where are you?" I said as she answered the phone.

"Just about to get off the bus around the corner from you." She answered.

"Okay I'll see you in a minute then."

"Yes see you in a minute bye."

I hung up and decided to open the envelope that had been delivered while I waited for her to show up. Carefully slicing it open I slid the contents out and froze. Inside was about a dozen A4 pictures of me and Alice from the night before. I picked them up and looked through them. I knew someone had seen us the night before but what they hoped to achieve with the pictures I hadn't got a clue. There wasn't even a note in with the pictures to give me a clue. I slid them back into the envelope, I didn't want Alice to see them, and put them quickly into the shop safe.

I was only just in time putting them away as Alice walked into the shop, carrying a couple of plain white carrier bags, just as I closed the door.

"Hi Alice." I said.

"Hi Andy what has brought this early closure on?" Alice asked.

"To be honest I just want and need to be with you." I said.

It wasn't a lie after everything that had happened, what with Marie flashing me and now the envelope, Alice was exactly what I needed. I needed to find out where the pictures had come from and who the woman that delivered them was but, for tonight I was going to concentrate on Alice and nothing else.

"On the way home let's stop and get something to drink." I said. "After all we drank all my scotch last time."

"That sounds like a good idea." Alice answered.

We left the shop and arrived back at mine, with two bottles of scotch, half an hour later. I threw the keys for the flat to Alice so she could open up, while I locked the car. She was already sitting in the front room by the time I walked in, with two glasses on the table.

"Come on Andy let's get one of those bottles open." Alice said as she kicked her shoes off.

"Are you in a rush babe?" I asked but still opened the first bottle.

"You wait and see." She said cryptically.

I poured two, large, glasses of scotch and joined Alice on the sofa. As we drank the pictures I had received kept playing on my mind. I couldn't believe that some had actually been standing there long enough to take that many pictures and we didn't know, but as soon as I did there would be hell to pay. Alice snuggled up close to me and, after draining my glass, I turned and kissed her fully on the lips. She started to return the compliment but then pushed me away.

"There's plenty of time for that." She said with a slight smile. "I'll have another drink please."

"What are you up to?" I asked her.

"I've told you wait and see."

We finished the first bottle pretty quick and Alice excused herself to go to the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes I began to think she had fallen down the toilet and opened the other bottle. I had only just poured myself another glass when Alice called me. I got up, filled both glasses and went to see what she wanted.

As soon as I walked into the bedroom Alice shut the door behind me. I turned around and saw her standing there in a black PVC zip up pencil skirt, a sheer white blouse and her underwear was fully on display. Under her clothes she had a strapless lace bustier and I could clearly see her nipples through it. As she stood there in front of me she looked exactly like what she was, a school teacher.

"What time do you call this young man?" She said giving me a stern look.

"Alice what are you on about?" I asked slightly confused.

"It's Miss Irvine to you remember that."

It was then that I finally caught on to what she was doing.

For some reason Alice had decided that she wanted to play teacher/pupil role playing, I just had no idea why or what had got into her but thought it could be a laugh so decided to play along.

"I'm sorry Miss." I said sheepishly.

"I should think so as well." She said. "Any more of that and you will have to be punished."

"It won't happen again Miss."

"Sit down over there." She said pointing at the bed. "While I sort your work out."

On the floor she had left the bags that she came into the shop with and turned away from me. She bent down slowly and my eyes were instantly drawn to her shapely ass. She took her time as she rooted through both of the bags and, with my eyes never leaving her ass, my cock hardened rapidly.

She turned back to face me quickly, holding a book in her hand, and looked at me with fury in her face.

"Were you looking at me young man?" She asked.

"No Miss." I answered.

"Don't lie to me." She shouted. "Now you will listen as I read you a passage from this book."

I couldn't help it but a smile began to form on my lips.

"Do you find something funny?"

12