Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 07

Story Info
I held her close and began to kiss her.
3.7k words
4.29
16.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her close and began to kiss her, lightly, all over her face and neck. This wasn't going to be like the last time. This was going to be slow, passionate and loving. There would be no hard ramming, no ass slapping or name calling. We were going to make love, not fuck. I ran my hand slowly down her body, causing her to shiver at my light touch, and then back up again. I gently brushed my hand over her nipples causing them to stiffen and I lowered my head, letting my warm breath wash over her tits, flicking my tongue over her nipples.

Alice was holding me and her hand ran over my chest and stomach, down to my cock, gripping it lightly and beginning to stroke me gently. I was already hard but her delicate movements caused me to stiffen even more.

I followed her lead, my hand going down over her soft, smooth stomach, slowly between her legs and rubbing her pussy softly. Alice moaned and parted her legs slightly, letting my hand snake between them. She continued to stroke me slowly and I eased my middle finger into her pussy and began to move it in a circular motion slowly.

As I fingered her pussy I sucked and licked her erect nipples, letting my teeth brush them occasionally. Alice gasping each time they did.

"Lick me Andy please." She whispered and rolled onto her back.

With my finger still inside her pussy I slowly worked my way down her body, kissing her all the time, until my face was only inches away from her opening. I pulled my finger out slowly and replace it with my tongue. Holding her lips apart with my fingers I darted my tongue in and out of her, only stopping to lick and suck on her swollen clit. Alice parted her legs even more, widening her pussy for me, and as I licked I also started to rub her clit with my fingers slowly.

Her moaning got louder as her breathing became quicker, she was close to orgasm, and I continued with my licking and rubbing. When she came she didn't scream in ecstasy she just let out a long moan and bucked her hips slowly. Her juices ran over my tongue, tasting sweeter than ever. And I continued to lap them up until she put her hand under my chin and lifted my head away from her.

"Roll over baby, let me please you like you just pleased me." She said softly.

I rolled off her and on to my back, pushing myself up the bed as I did so, and Alice stroked my cock while she inched her way down my body. I closed my eyes and gasped as her tongue began to flick across the end of my cock. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft a couple of times, and across my balls, before she slowly took it in to her willing mouth. Slowly she moved her head up and down, her hands cupping my balls as she did so, occasionally stopping to flick her tongue across the small opening at the end of my cock causing me to shiver in excitement.

"Please baby stop and let me make love to you." I gasped.

Alice slowly lifted her mouth along my shaft, flicking her tongue over the end a couple of times, and then came up the bed level with me. We kissed passionately, Alice still holding and stroking my cock gently, before I rolled on top of her. I slowly pushed my cock against her pussy, Alice guiding me, and slipped easily into her. She wrapped her legs around my back as I started to, slowly and passionately, make love to her.

There was no aggressive pounding, no ramming my cock as hard as I could just slow rhythmical movements, my cock gently going in and out of her. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of our breathing, getting quicker, as we got closer and closer to cumming.

Alice's legs and hands pulled me tighter against her as her body shuddered and, letting out a long low gasp, she reached her orgasm first. I felt her lips kissing me softly, moving towards my ear, before she whispered into it.

"Cum for me Andy." Alice said softly wrapping her legs around me as tight as she could.

I quickened my movements a little and I felt my balls tighten. Instead of holding back, as soon as I felt my cock twitch, I released my seed into her. She moaned softly with every twitch of my cock as more and more of my milky, white liquid spilled from me into her. Even when I had finished cumming I continued to move in and out of her slowly, giving her orgasm after orgasm, until my cock began to soften slowly.

"That was so beautiful Andy thank you." She said softly into my ear.

"You are gorgeous baby." I answered her.

"Andy I know we haven't been together long." She said. "But I love you so much."

"And I love you to." I heard myself saying back to her, and the truth was I did.

We lay together, our bodies still joined as one, holding each other, not saying another word and eventually our eyes closed and we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke we were still wrapped in each other's arms, but on our sides, our bodies no longer joined as they were when we fell to sleep and I looked at her face before kissing her softly on the forehead. As I kissed her the last words I had said to her came back into my head.

"I meant what I said Alice, I do love you." I whispered quietly, before carefully moving away from her and going to the bathroom.

Once I had finished doing what I needed to I leant on the basin and stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe how things had turned out since the reunion, a reunion that I very nearly didn't attend. I was with a woman that I had fallen in love with very quickly, a woman that oozed sexuality and wasn't afraid to take the lead and try new things, a woman who was totally different to the type I thought I would end up with.

I closed my eyes and began to wonder where this relationship would go, or even how long it would last. I had been standing like that for a couple of minutes when I felt warm, soft hands encircle my body, firm tits press against my back and re-opened my eyes. Alice had woken and, noticing I wasn't in bed, come to see if I was okay. I smiled at her through the mirror and reached behind myself to hold her to me.

"Good morning." I said and squeezed her hips a little.

"Good morning Andy." She replied. "Is everything okay it's only six-thirty?"

"Everything is perfect babe, just perfect." I said and turned to face her, resting my ass against the cold basin which caused me to jump slightly.

I wrapped my arms around her lower back, just above her naked ass, and felt the tattoo that she had when we were at the beach scabbing over. I lowered my hands on to her firm ass, so I didn't knock the scabs off, and pulled her tightly against me. I felt a slight stirring in my cock as it squashed against her lower stomach and her nipples, which were fully erect, pressed against my chest. She nuzzled her face into my neck and kissed me lightly.

"I really do love you." She whispered.

"I do you as well Alice." I told her. "Come on let's get back in the bed before we get too cold."

I held her hand and led her back into the bedroom and we climbed back into the, cold, bed. We lay holding each other, quietly, just waiting until it was time to get ready for work. No sex, no touching, no fondling, just two people that loved each other lying in each other's arms as time drifted slowly by. I glance at the time, it was ten past seven, and I asked Alice if she wanted any breakfast.

"Not today just hold me for another twenty minutes, and then we'll get up." She said.

I held her as I watched the clock slowly move around, until it was half past, and then we slid out of bed, went to the bathroom, washed, brushed our teeth and went back to get dressed. Once dressed we grabbed a quick coffee before I took Alice to work and then onto the shop.

The day progressed slowly, a steady stream of customers coming in and out of the shop, some buying and others just browsing. Isabelle was struggling alone downstairs, as more people seemed to want ornaments than clothes, so I sent Marie to give her a hand while I stayed alone in the clothes department.

I sat behind the till and waited for the next customer. I had decided to send the girls home at five so I could open the safe and get the pictures I had received out of the shop, and into my car. I would be able to deal with them better once I was alone somewhere, they needed to be disposed of before Alice clapped eyes on them.

I decided to go downstairs and see how busy it was but as soon as I started to the women from the two previous days came in again, all six of them.

"Hello again ladies." I said. "How are you all today?"

"Hello we are extremely good thank you." One of them, a brunette, answered. "How are you?"

"I'm good thanks it's nice to see you all back again."

"We have taken a real liking to this shop." This time it was a redhead.

"Well I'm certainly glad about that." I told them. "And I'm always pleased to see you all."

I knew that they would spend a fair bit, which would up the days takings again, and it was nice to have regular customers as well. Obviously they liked the items that I sold, otherwise they wouldn't keep coming back, and maybe they had more friends that they could introduce to the store as well.

"Have you got your eyes on anything special today ladies?" I asked wondering if they needed me to help them out.

"Oh yes we have our eyes on a few things in here." The jet black haired one said.

"Well take your time and have a good look around." I said. "I'll be here if you need anything."

"I'm sure you will." The redhead said.

I sat back down behind the counter and watched as the six of them wandered around the store, occasionally glancing over at me, before whispering amongst themselves. Whatever they were saying obviously amused them but I thought nothing of it.

They must have been walking around for a good half hour to forty-five minutes when one of them, with black hair and blue streaks came over to the counter.

"Do you sell anything for the bedroom other than what is on display?" She asked.

"Such as what?" I asked.

I had a pretty extensive range of lingerie, everything from bra sets to vinyl and PVC sets, what else could she want.

"You know...certain things." She said, emphasising the word 'things'.

"If you mean toys and the such I'm afraid I don't." I told her.

They were things that I had never thought about stocking, besides I would need an adult license and I didn't think it would be worth the money applying, this was the first time I had ever been asked for anything like that.

"There is a specialist shop two streets away." I told her.

"That's such a shame." She said. "Maybe you ought to think about it."

"To be honest you are the first person that has ever asked for such a thing."

"Trust me if you had them I know for a fact you would do a roaring trade."

"Once again all I can do is apologize. "I said.

"Not to worry I'm sure we will find something that will suit us without them." She said and walked away leaving me sitting at the counter.

Half an hour later the women all came back to the counter, carrying their chosen items, and I began to ring them into the till like I had the two previous times they had come in.

"Can you serve each of us separately today please the items are all different." The brunette said.

"I'm sorry of course I will." I said and cleared the till.

I began with the brunette's items. She had chosen a long sleeve robe with sequin mesh trim and black bra and crotchless panty set.

"That will be £92.98 please." I said and she handed over five twenties.

"Keep the change." She said.

Eventually I had served all six of them and made just shy of £450.

"Thanks very much ladies." I said as they started to walk towards the stairs.

Suddenly the blonde one stopped.

"I'll be down in a minute I've got to have a pair of those." She said, pointing at a pair of bleeding heart earrings, as her friends continued down the stairs.

"I'll tell you what." I said." Seeing as you and your friends are such good customers I shall give you those free."

"Are you sure you don't need to?" She asked.

"Call it a thank you for continuing to come back to my store."

It was totally out of character for me to do anything like that, I had never given anything away to a customer, but since being with Alice I had felt totally different about everything.

"Well thank you and rest assured I shall be back again very soon."

"I hope so." I said and watched her walk downstairs to her friends.

I glanced at the clock, it was 4:45, switched the lights off and went downstairs. Isabelle and Marie were sitting behind the till, talking, as a solitary customer browsed through a number of dragon figurines.

"How's it going girls?" I asked them.

"It's not been too bad Andy better than you upstairs anyway." Isabelle said.

"That wouldn't have been hard." I said. "It's a good job those six women came in again."

"They seem to have taken a bit of a shine to you." Marie said.

"Don't be daft Marie." I said laughing.

"If you heard what the brunette was saying you would understand." Isabelle interjected.

The customer that was in the shop came over to the till, carrying two of the dragon figurines, and placed them on the counter.

"I couldn't choose between these two so I'll take them both." He said.

"£69.98 please sir." Isabelle said.

Once he had paid and Marie had wrapped them for him he left the shop, leaving the three of us alone again.

"Tel you what girls why don't we call it a day and I'll see you both tomorrow." I said.

"You won't see me Andy." Marie said. "I've got the dentist in the morning and a doctor's appointment in the afternoon remember?"

"Shit I'd forgotten that." I answered. "Okay I'll see you the day after, now go on the pair of you and have as good night."

"And you Andy." They said as they grabbed their coats and left me alone in the shop.

Once I was sure they had definitely gone I opened the safe and took the envelope out, locking the front door of the shop before I did so. There was no way I wanted anyone to come in until I had looked over the photos properly, to see if there was any clue as to where they had come from.

Taking them into the downstairs backroom I laid them out across the table that was in there, in the order that they looked to have been taken, and stared at each one.

Seeing the pictures of Alice on the counter, with her legs spread and the bullet vibe plunged in her pussy, and me with my trousers around my ankles, no top on and my cock in my hand caused me to begin hardening in my trousers. Whoever had managed to take them all, without being heard, was good. The pictures themselves were crystal clear, they must have been taken on the best camera phone on the market, as surely the person who had taken them wouldn't have been a professional. Someone professional would have a large kit and, surely, been unable to be deathly quiet like the person that took these.

I picked each photo up individually and examined it closely, turning it over, doing the same to the back and then putting them down. Apart from the picture on the front the photos were devoid of any other markings and gave me no clue as to the person who took them. I assumed that whoever took them would make themselves known when they were ready. Quickly putting them back in the envelope I took them out to the car and slid them under the carpet in the boot, shutting it just before Alice walked around the corner.

"You are finished earlier than usual." She said. "Is everything okay?"

"Hi Alice yes everything is fine it's just been a bit quiet today that's all." I told her.

"Oh alright what do you fancy doing tonight?" She asked.

If I had been honest with her I would have told her that all I wanted to do was go home, have a relaxing bath and just crash on the sofa in front of the TV.

"How about a movie and a meal?" I said, sounding more enthusiastic than I actually was.

"That sounds like a nice idea," Alice answered. "A nasty violent thriller or horror film followed by a nice romantic meal for two, with candles on the table."

"That sounds like a perfect evening for two people like us." I said, opening her car door for her.

I drove us into town, parked up and we walked to the cinema. Looking at what films were showing we were out of luck with the horror and thriller movie because all there was were three comedies, two romance films, three kids' films and two science fiction movies.

"Well that's a good choice." I said turning to Alice.

"Let's pick one we might as well." She said.

"How about a comedy then?" I asked her.

"That'll do." Alice replied and, after she had picked which comedy, we went and bought two tickets.

There were quite a few people, already sitting down, waiting for the movie to start and we found ourselves seats. There was no one on our row, or the ones both in front or behind us, and we settled down and waited for the film to begin. The lights slowly went off and I put my arm around Alice's shoulder, pulling her closer to me, then the film began.

The film she had chosen was something about birthdays and it reminded me that I didn't even know when Alice's was.

"When is you birthday?" I whispered into her ear, not wanting to disturb any of the other filmgoers.

"Not for a couple of months yet, September 26th why?"

"I just realized that I didn't know it that's all."

"Well when is yours?" She asked me.

"October 31st." I said.

"Please tell me you're joking." She said, stifling a giggle.

"It is honest what's so funny?"

"Just that someone like you, into what you are into having a birthday on Halloween." She answered.

"I suppose you're right I just never thought about it." I answered turning and kissing her head.

I settled back in my seat to watch the film, my arm still around Alice's shoulder. About halfway through the film I felt Alice move slightly in her seat and her hand came to rest on my thigh.

"This film's pretty poor isn't?" she said, her hand beginning to move over my thigh.

"Afraid so but you were the one that chose it."

"I'm sorry." She said in her best 'please forgive me' voice, letting her hand go further towards my lap.

"Well we made it halfway through." I said. "Do you want to call it quits and leave?"

"Oh no not yet." She said and as quick as she said it she had my zip down and her hands inside my trousers, kneading my cock.

"Alice! What are you doing?" I asked shocked but already hard.

"Don't you worry about what I'm doing you just watch the film." She said beginning to slowly stroke my cock.

I moaned softly and slid a little further down in my seat.

"What if we get caught Alice?"

"Who's going to catch us Andy?" She whispered. "It's dark and no-one is anywhere near us."

Her hand continued to wank my cock slowly before, after looking around to make sure no-one could see, she pulled it out of my trousers. I gave up trying to watch the film and closed my eyes, Alice's hands starting to move up and down my shaft a lot faster.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." She whispered, wanking my cock faster than she ever had.

I knew it wouldn't be long and, by now, I was almost lying down in the seat. My breath started to quicken, my legs tensed and my balls contracted all at the same time.

"I'm going to cum Alice." I gasped. "NOW"

Alice bent her head, just a little, and the first jet of cum erupted from the end of my cock. Instead of swallowing it though she just let it splatter all over her face, continuing to milk my cock until it was dry.

"Jesus Alice that was risky." I gasped as the last drop oozed from the tip of my cock.

"Risky but fun don't you agree." She said. "Now we can go and miss the rest of the film."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Andy I have never been more sure of anything."

"Okay where are we going to go for a meal then?" I asked, stuffing my cock back inside my trousers while Alice cleaned her face with a tissue.

12