Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 11

Story Info
Alice's party continues and she sees something new.
2.6k words
4.41
14.9k
4

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the party continued I took Alice's hand and began to show her around the rest of the house, starting with the downstairs. As we moved room from room Alice gasped at the size of the place, stopping to point out things that she really liked and those that she wanted to move around. Once we had completed downstairs I held her hand as we walked up the ornate staircase to the bedrooms and bathrooms.

The last room that I wanted her to see was the one that I had chosen as our bedroom, so I led her in the opposite direction. Alice couldn't believe that I had managed to get all seven of the bedrooms I showed her fully furnished and, if necessary, ready for anyone to stay in. Then I quickly showed her the three bathrooms before leading her to our room.

Making her keep her eyes shut I slowly opened our door and led her just inside the room. Once I had closed the door I told her she could open her eyes. Slowly Alice opened them and started to scream at what I had got in there for us.

Wardrobes filled one whole wall, there was a large dressing table already loaded with new bottles of her favourite perfumes and make-up sets, a large TV adorning the wall opposite the foot of the bed, bedside cabinets, a few pictures on the side walls and then there was the bed.

Alice walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I had managed to find a black, king size gothic bed that had been handmade with ornate gothic carvings on the headboard and black and red satin sheets.

"Andy everything in this house is perfect thank you." Alice said as she lay back on the bed.

"Only got one room left to show you now." I told her. "This room's en-suite bathroom."

I opened a door that had been blended into the walls, and was virtually invisible, and asked her to go through. The bathroom was dominated by a large bath, big enough for the two of us easily, decorated with gold taps. There was also a shower cubicle, basin and toilet, but Alice couldn't believe the size of the bath. Taking her shoes off she climbed in and stretched out.

"It will be great taking a bath in this." She said. "You are the best Andy."

Alice climbed out and we began to head back to everyone else, and the party, when we heard noises coming from one of the bedrooms, and decided to go and see who was making the noises. Listening at each door along the landing we soon found the room where the noises were coming from, and eased the door open gently.

Neither of us could believe the scene that confronted us and, as I was about to step in shouting at the occupants, Alice put her hand on my arm.

"Just wait a few minutes babe." She said. "Let's see just how far they take it."

The two of us stood there and watched as Terri, Sandi and Elise, three of the women that came into the shop daily, writhed on the bed in just their lingerie, lingerie that they had bought from my shop.

I couldn't believe that they had the nerve to abuse our hospitality but Alice was enthralled as she watched the three of them kissing each other passionately.

"I've never seen women making out with each other before." She whispered to me.

"What never, not even on the internet?" I asked surprised.

"No Never."

Slowly the three of them removed their lingerie before Terri lowered her head and started kissing and licking Elise's pussy, sticking her ass in the air so Sandi could lick and rim her from behind. Elise was moaning loudly, oblivious to anything except Terri's mouth, and pulling her head as far between her legs as she could.

Sandi stopped licking and rimming and lifted her head, and ran her fingers between Terri's ass and, by the way Terri gasped, slid a finger into her ass.

"Would you like something a little thicker Terri?" Sandi asked.

"Mmm yes please." Terri answered before burying her head back in between Elise's thighs.

Reaching down the side of the bed to her handbag, Sandi put her hand inside, pulled out a large flesh coloured strap-on and quickly attached it to her body. Positioning herself behind Terri she took a firm grip of her ass and, slowly, slid the fake cock into her pussy and begin thrust back and forwards. The groans and gasps coming from Terri as she licked Elise's pussy told Alice and me that she was really enjoying having her friend fuck her while she was busy performing oral sex.

The look on Alice's face told me she was enjoying the show as well, and I was as hard as rock, but I still thought they were out of order and wanted to stop them but Alice wouldn't let me though.

"Leave them to have their fun Andy come on." She said.

"But they're fucking in my house without even asking."

"Your house? I thought you had bought it for us." Alice corrected me.

"I did but..."

"But nothing Andy they aren't hurting anyone." She said. "And to be honest it was fucking hot to watch."

Alice took my hand this time and led me away from the bedroom, after closing the door quietly, and back down to the party. I knew that I would never be able to look at the three of them quite the same again, if they continued to come into the shop, but Alice was right they weren't hurting anyone and it was her house as much as it was mine.

As we got downstairs Marie and Isabelle came over to us.

"Congratulations you pair." Marie said.

"Why don't you have the next week off Andy and get used to your new home." Isabelle added.

"Are you girls sure?" I asked.

"Yeah no problem." Marie said.

"Okay then I will." I said. "What about you Alice are you going to have a week's holiday?"

"I could ask but I won't be allowed probably, too short notice."

"Maybe after tonight you won't want to go back at all." I said and winked at her.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

"You will see after the party." Was all I would say to her.

The four of us continued to wander around together, when people started to come over, thank me for the night and started to leave.

"Guess the party is winding down." I said.

"Looks that way." Alice answered." Ahh well it is three o'clock."

Alice asked Isabelle and Marie if they would like to stay the night in one of the other bedrooms, to which they both agreed, and then I saw Terri, Sandi and Elise standing together near the front door.

"Is everything okay ladies?" I asked them.

"Yes Andy it's been a great party." Terri said."

"Hope you will both be very happy." Elise added. "But we better organize a taxi to take us home."

Before I could say anything Alice told them they were welcome to stay as well, seeing as how Marie and Isabelle were. I could tell they were unsure and they looked at me.

"It's Alice's home as much as mine and if she says she wants you to stay you are more than welcome." I told them.

"In that case we would love to thank you." Sandi said.

Alice showed the five girls which rooms they were in before I made sure the house was locked up and went to join Alice in our room, only to find she was running the bath instead.

"I thought it would be nice to try this out." She said as she started to undress. "Are you going to join me?"

"I can do." I said and stripped down to my boxer shorts while the bath continued to fill up.

Once the bath was full we took tour underwear off and climbed in, each of us sitting at an end and staring at each other.

"I never expected a birthday like this Andy." Alice said.

"Only the best for you babe." I answered leaning back on the end of the bath.

Alice slid over to me, turned around and leant into my chest with her back. Picking up the bath sponge I started to rub soap her body, before she took it out of my hands and brought my arms tightly around her front. We lay like that for a while, occasionally adding more hot water, before Alice shifted again causing my hand to brush across her nipples. Alice let out a small gasp as that happened and took hold of my hand before laying it on her tit.

Slowly I began to massage her, occasionally pinching each erect nipple, and as I did so Alice allowed her hand to slide under the water. I watched as she parted her legs slightly and I could tell that she had started to masturbate herself slowly. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lip as her hand continued to work on her pussy, and mine on her tits, before she stopped and guided my hand to where hers had been.

Easily I slid two fingers inside her, causing her to writhe against my body, and I started rubbing her pussy furiously. Alice began gasping quickly, and pushed her body back against my erect cock, as she came closer to orgasm.

"Mmm Andy that feels so good." she whispered. "Make me cum."

I inserted a third finger and rubbed as fast as I could and it wasn't long before Alice gasped loudly and came all over my fingers. Once she had finished cumming she turned to face me and, reaching down, wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft and began to wank me slowly. I slid down and lifted slightly, my cock leaving the water, and Alice took this to mean that I wanted her to suck me and lowered her lips around me.

I held myself up as best as I could as Alice's head bobbed up and down my shaft while she massaged by balls under the water. Every now and again I slipped on the bottom of the bath and, as I did my cock and Alice's head, went under the water for a second or two but she didn't stop, not until I was close to cumming anyway.

Once she felt the first tightening of my balls she did stop and, with me still lying almost flat, she climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my cock. Sliding easily, thanks to the combination of soapy water and her juices, into her pussy I gripped Alice by the waist as she started to buck wildly on my cock. Water was going everywhere as I held off for as long as I could, but soon I was flooding her pussy with jet after jet of cum.

Alice continued to bounce wildly on my cock, even when I was completely drained, eventually bringing herself to another orgasm before letting my cock slide out of her. She kissed me passionately then stood up and, as she did, I saw the mixture of our juices and the bathwater leaking down the inside of her thighs.

"Come on Andy let's get dried and into our new bed." She said still trying to catch her breath.

Once we were dry I swept Alice into my arms and carried her, naked, into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I climbed on and lay next to her and gave her the remote for TV.

"See if there are any films on anywhere." I said to her as the screen flicked into life.

Alice pressed button after button trying to find something, with no avail, when she ended up on the free adult channels.

"Surely you can find something better than this." I said as she stared at the screen for a second.

"I hope so." She answered and carried on flicking up channels, before stopping again.

This time the screen was filled with two women, naked, running their hands all over each other's curves. Alice put the remote down and stared intently at the screen. I was stunned as she never even blinked as the two women got down to some heavy kissing and foreplay.

"Seeing those three really turned you on didn't it?" I said to her wryly.

"Honestly yes it looked so wrong but at the same time so hot." She answered. "And when that one put the strap-on on and fucked the other from behind I'll be honest I did cum a little."

"Really?" I said surprised and shocked.

"You aren't upset or angry are you?" She asked, a look of worry crossing her face.

"Of course not why would I be I've cum watching porn before?"

"Yes but it was two women and I was turned on." She said still worried.

"So what babe don't let it worry you it doesn't me." I said putting my arm around her shoulder. "It's not like I caught you cheating on me is it?"

Alice switched the TV off and turned to look at me, her arm around my waist.

"Would you like to see me with another woman?" She asked.

"Maybe I would have once and if we weren't serious." I said. "But now I would hate it."

"Would you really?" She asked and I felt her hand wrap around my rapidly hardening cock.

"I would yes besides you wouldn't do it anyway." I said and pushed against her hand.

"What if I did though?"

Her hand started to stroke my cock up and down slowly as she continued to look into my eyes.

"I couldn't say what I would do but I know I wouldn't be able to trust you again." I said gasping at the feel of her hands working on my cock.

Alice didn't say anything else she just lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my cock for the second time. I pushed my head back into the pillows and put my hands against the back of her head, making sure she didn't suck me too quickly, lifting my ass just a little to get it in her mouth further. Feeling her warm breath on my cock, and her tongue running around my shaft, nearly made me cum there and then.

Stopping her I rolled her onto her back and climbed on top, slowly inserting my cock deep into her wet pussy and began to fuck her slowly. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me as far inside her as she could.

"Fuck me hard Andy I want your cum in me." She whispered in my ear.

I quickened my pace, each thrust of my cock causing my balls to slap against her ass, as Alice screamed and moaned louder than she ever had. Each time I rammed into her she screamed louder and just as I was about to cum she dragged her nails down my back, causing me to thrust deeper and I couldn't control myself.

I felt the first stream of cum erupt from my cock with all the force of a volcano that had been dormant for hundreds of years, even though I had cum in the bath not more than an hour earlier, and continued to squirt into her as she clawed at my back having her own multiple orgasms.

Eventually we passed out in each other's arms, asleep, but when I woke a couple of hours later Alice wasn't in bed with me, or in the bathroom either.