Reunited

Story Info
The two of you make up for lost time.
2.2k words
4.36
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You called me before I left for the airport. You said that you decided to catch a train to London and meet me there. Knowing that it will be eleven hours until my flight arrives, you have gone ahead and booked a room for us at the Montague Arms Hotel, a hotel that your friend William suggested. Since, after all, he lives in London now, and knows the best places to go. You check to make sure I have packed my four scarves. "First things packed." I tell you. You tell me to have a good flight, and say that you love me.

I catch a taxi to the airport and check in. After boarding, I find my seat. Glad that I have an isle seat since I don’t travel well. I have always been the type to get sick riding in the backseat of a car. Taking a deep breath of relief that we are finally in the air, my mind fills with thoughts of you. I can’t believe it has been almost a year since we last seen each other. These months apart sure have been a test of our love. I know we have our problems like every other couple, but it’s really living three thousand miles away from each other that has taken its toll on us. But, we have survived against all odds.

I must have fallen asleep. The flight attendant just woke me saying that we were about to land. I sit up, and take hold of the arm rests. I hate the feeling in my stomach as we touch down. I laugh because just yesterday we were talking about just this very thing, and you had made a comment that you liked the feeling in your stomach. I still don’t understand how anyone could like it. I turn my head to look out the window. I can see the airport, and I start to get a nervous feeling. I hope after this long, I don’t disappoint you. I gather my bag, and walk to customs. Once through, I make my way through the busy isles of Heathrow.

It isn’t long before I see you standing there smiling at me. My first instinct is to push everyone out of my way so I can fall into your arms, but I keep my composure and simply return the smile as I make my way to you. "You look great." You say as you grab me and wrap your arms around me in a big embrace. We hug for what seems like an eternity. I turn my face into your neck and get a faint smell of your cologne. I take a deep breath in, reveling in it. I have always loved the smell of you with or without cologne. I still haven’t said anything to you, too filled with emotions I guess. As we step back from each other, you notice I have a tear coming down my cheek and wipe it off with the back of your hand. I smile and say "I have missed you so much, I can’t believe I am finally here."

We leave the airport and get a taxi to the hotel, talking all the way there about each of our trips to London. Once there, you escort me to our room. You tell me to close my eyes, as you are about to open the door. I shut my eyes, and you lead me into the room. I can smell the scent of flowers and hear soft music playing in the background. I hear you shut the door behind us. You tell me to open my eyes now. When I do, I see a beautiful room filled with flowers. As I walk further in to the room, I notice you have a table set up with a place setting for two. There is a bottle of Sparkling grape juice chilling in a bucket of ice. I look at you questioning the bottle. You reply that you had remembered I didn’t like wine. Laughing, you also say that you didn’t think it would be appropriate to have beer chilling. I start to laugh, and tell you how sweet the gesture is. I then ask you when you found the time to do all of this. You inform me that you had the hotel arrange every thing while you were at Heathrow waiting for me.

You take my hand, and lead me to the bedroom. There is a king size four-poster bed made of cherry, and a white marble fireplace. The only light in the room is the glow coming from the fire that is burning in the fireplace. On the bed is a single white rose lying on the center throw pillow. You walk over to the tub that is in the same room, and start running a bubble bath. "I know you must be exhausted from your long trip. I want you to take some time and relax before we continue with our night." You say as you come up to me and give me a light kiss. "Will you be joining me?" I ask. "Always willing to lend a helping hand." You answer. I am wearing a black half shirt, the type of shirt that covers only my stomach and breasts. You lift it over my head to remove it. You take note of the fact that I had kept my word about not wearing a bra on my trip over. I notice your eyes staring down at my size C tits. You bend down and take each nipple in your mouth for a soft nibble. Then, removing the long black skirt, that you bought, I step out of the skirt. I am left standing in front of you wearing only my black lace thong. You ask me to turn around so you can take a look at "that great ass" that you missed so much. I giggle as I turn around for you. I feel your lips brush over the tops of ass cheeks, and feel you take a soft bite on one. Then, I feel you removing my thong, stepping out of it when you reach my ankles. You run your hands up my legs, over my ass, and up my back.

I unbutton your shirt, and lean in to kiss your bare chest. I unfasten your belt, and unbutton your trousers. Then, slowly I unzip them, and watch them fall to the floor. I take hold of your boxers, and pull them off noticing you’re already harden cock. You take my hand as we enter the tub. I sit between your legs, feeling your hardness against me. The bubbles are popping all around us. Still no words are spoken between us, as we take this time to just drink in the sensation of being together. Your hands rubbing all over my back, and down my arms, is making my skin slippery from the soap. Having your hands roam my body is almost more than I can bear. You pull me back to rest against you. I take a deep breath in; as I feel your hands slip under my ass and pull me up onto your lap.

Your cock finding its way into my already wet pussy. Closing my eyes, and enjoying the feeling of your hands on me, I feel your soap filled hands starting to caress my breasts. Rubbing in circler motion, you slowly make your way to the peaks of my perk nipples. You start moving your hips in a slow up and down motion. Leaning away from you, I place my hands on the bottom of the tub. Feeling your hard tool pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust makes me start to cum. I let out a loud moan that echoes throughout the room. With your hands on my hips, you are trusting in me with a definite ownership. You yell out as your hot cum rushes in me. Cumming was easy since we have been apart for so long. Neither one wanted to hold back. I turn around to face you, placing my legs over yours, and inching my way closer to you until I am back on your lap. This time, taking the chance to kiss you, and to rest my head on your shoulder as you place your arms around me.

After about 30 minutes, you ask if I am ready to begin the rest of our night. I tell you that I am, and you lean forward and kiss my neck. You then step out and grab a towel. After wrapping it around your waist, you hold out a second one. As I step out of the tub, you take the towel and start drying me off. Starting with my arms, then going down to my breasts. Looking in to my eyes, you give me a devilish grin. You toss the towel aside and start kissing me. Soft at first, then kissing me with such passion I get a bit light headed. Your hands move over my breasts and then down my stomach, until your hand travels down between my legs and finds my soft, shaven pussy. I moan as your hand covers my whole pussy. You push me two steps backwards so I am against the bed. You tell me to lie down, and I do so eagerly. Reaching over in to my suitcase, you pull out the four scarves that I brought. You take my arms and legs and tie a scarf around each. You don’t tie them tight, just enough to keep me from moving too much. You connect each of the ends to one of the four posts on the bed.

Next, I feel your hot breath on my slit. Moving your tongue over my clit, I tilt my head back moaning. "Mmmm." that feels so good, I think to myself. Taking my now swollen clit into your mouth, you begin sucking, while at the same time, you take your hand sliding 3 fingers in my hot, wet, hole. I begin moving my hips matching the in and out stroking of your fingers. You can tell that it isn’t going to be much longer before you push me over the edge to ecstasy. You keep fucking me with your fingers while licking and sucking my dripping wet pussy. I tell you that I want to suck your cock. You, of course, comply with my wishes. You move up from between my legs, and place your stiff rod at my mouth. Teasing me at first, but then letting me have you in my mouth. I can taste my juices. I use my tongue as your cock slides in and out of my mouth. I love the feeling of your prick rubbing against my lips. Sucking your cock has always turned me on. I can’t get enough of it. I love the feeling of you fucking my mouth.

Hearing you starting to breathe harder is driving me crazy. I can feel my pussy getting more soaked. I move my head up and down so that I can get all of you. I don’t want you to stop. I have to feel the throbbing of your cock as you explode inside my hot, wet, mouth. I am sucking harder and you start pumping faster and faster. I am looking up at you. Our eyes locked on each other. You’re staring down at me as I devour your hardness. I can see beads of sweat forming on your brow. This is such a turn on for me; you will never truly know what this does for me. I am waiting with anticipation. I really need to taste you. You know how much I need this.

You don’t disappoint me. You flood my mouth with your warm fluid. Cum, is now filling my mouth, and has started to drip from the corners of my mouth. I swallow it, as you lean down and kiss me. "We’re not done" you tell me. You lower your body down between my legs once more. This time filling my pussy with every inch of your cock. Fucking me with quick even strokes at first, then turning that in to deep hard thrusts. I love the feeling of you pushing this deep in me. I moan with delight. I keep moaning with every stroke you give me. Louder and louder until once again, the room is filled with my orgasmic yells.

You have always loved hearing me cum, and this time is no different. Your body shivers as another orgasm rips through your body. Every muscle in your body is tensing up. The sounds of our climax are filling the room. Our bodies are drenched in sweat. Finally, we start to relax. My body still overcome with little quakes left over from the terrific release I just had. You reach down, and untie the scarves, kissing each limb as you do this. You lay next to me, and we turn on our sides so that you are behind me. Your arms over me, resting on my breasts in a relaxing cuddle. We drift off into a blissful slumber, content with what we have just shared with each other. Ignoring the fact that a perfectly set table was waiting for us out in the other room.