Reunited

Story Info
Keesha reunites with two childhood friends.
4.7k words
4.43
33.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: The following story contains adult content and should only be read by persons over the age of 18 and in some areas 21. If you are disturbed by images of reluctance and non-consent I suggest that you move on. All characters are over the age of 18 unless otherwise stated.

*****

'How did I let Dorthy-Ann talk me into this?' She thought to herself as a literal train of drunk people dabbed ahead of her.

Keesha glanced over at her friend Wanda Li who looked as equality distraught as her. They were practically the only two that really stuck to their science roots Ms. Frizzle instilled in them as elementary students. Everyone else had slowly found different paths, no longer were they made up of a ragtag group of science lovers; now they were just strangers.

Dorthy-Ann was head cheerleader, Phoebe was a pothead-hippie, Arnold was editor of the school newspaper, Ralph was the class clown that hadn't changed, Tim and Carlos were both athletes and kings of the school. Keesha watched as people she knew better than her own family members become nonexistent. All except Wanda and Dorthy-Ann (DeeAnn) who occasional spoke to them away from the watchful eyes of the popular kids. Even though Keesha suspected that DeeAnn really only hung around as much as she did was to see Wanda. The two had grown unusually close leading Keesha to scoff at their inability to be discrete.

DeeAnn had finally persuaded the duo to come to a party, they had never been to one all four years and you only live once. So Keesha had met at DeeAnn's house where she took the liberty of demoralizing Keesha for the sake of this 'hormone fueled fiasco' according to Wanda. Keesha who spent years hiding herself in modest clothes, left little to the imagination tonight. By the time DeeAnn stood back and took in her creation, she was floored. Even Wanda was a bit speechless.

Keesha wore a dark purple body con dress that showcased her amazing curves, with a jean jacket vest and pumps. Keesha would have been pleased to have won the battle against high heels but it wasn't her day.

Now she stood in Tim Jamal's basement tugging down her dress, while cupping a drink with questionable contents.

Carlos Ramon and Tim Jamal stood across the room staring daggers into Keesha. DeeAnn and Wanda had done their part and brought Keesha here. Poor Keisha, they had watched her for years fall away from the group deep into her studies. After Ms. Frizzle died their freshman year, everyone took it hard, especially Keesha who drifted from the group. Though Wanda stuck close to Keesha, she became a fixture at their private get togethers they had over the years, with Keesha being non the wiser. This was Keesha's reunion, the gang was all here. Carlos and Tim were ready to give her a welcome back she wouldn't believe.

Keesha Franklin had been a focal point of their wet dreams and masturbation sessions for years. Each keeping their affections for her secret from the other until Tim found a picture of Keesha and it was time to make their dreams a reality.

"Look at her, she's finally here. She looks fucking edible in that dress," Tim groaned biting his lip.

"I always thought she would be skinny under those trash bags she wore, but DeeAnn was right about her," Carlos responded as he watched her fidget.

"She needs to loosen up."

Tim and Carlos stood against the wall skillfully ignoring everyone who vied for their attention. Tim waved to Wanda until she made eye contact. She frowned, but nodded as he motioned to his cup then at Keesha.

He smiled as Wanda tipped Keesha's cup to her mouth encouraging her friend to drink. Keesha begrudgingly complied.

Hours later, not only the party but Keesha was in full swing. She began grinding on Ralph, with her dress riding up her wide hips. Tim had enough of waiting and maneuvered through the sea of bodies until he got their girl. She was face down and ass up, throwing it back at Ralph like an old pro. Ralph who was enjoying the dance, he saw Tim and Carlos flanking and knew in that moment he had to surrender Keesha over to the two. She was sloppy drunk and could hardly stand upright.

Carlos hoisted her up over his shoulders and took her up stairs. Tim followed behind after giving instructions to Ralph and Arnold about keeping the party going.

Keesha moaned as the blood rushed to her head. Her heavy breast heaved out the top of her dress while cool air flowed around her round bottom. Suddenly she felt it, hands. Strong long fingers that stroked over her covered crotch.

Keesha moaned at the foreign feeling as her nether regions began to almost pulsate at the stimulation. She tried to swat the annoyance away but earned a hard smack on the behind. Jolting her out of her drunken haze, Keesha soon realized what was happening.

"What are you doing? Put me down! Where are you taking me? Let me go," she demanded as her abducted began up another set of steps. The noise that once beat against her ear drums were as faint as whispers.

Keesha began to panic, it was clearly a boy she was hoisted on top of and a fit one at that. She looked up to see Tim trailing behind them looking at him phone.

"Tim! Help me please," Keesha screamed and he looked up and smirked at her.

"Awe Keesha you don't like me anymore? Well, Tim agreed to let me go first, then he'd to next. After feeling this ass, maybe we could take you at the same time," Keesha was shocked at the voice that called out underneath her.

"Carlos?!"

"I can't wait to make you say my name again," he admitted. Carlos slipped under her dress again and snatched her panties, ripping the material against her soft flesh.

She bit her lip to keep from screaming and scoffed as Carlos stuffed the underwear into his pocket. She felt her stomach flow when he kicked the door open. He tossed her on the bed and Tim shut the door and locked it. Keesha felt herself sink into the plush mattress making it almost impossible to get away. She was drunk and terrified so her flight mechanism was off.

Tim plopped on the chair across the room and continued to thumb wildly at his screen only half paying attention to the two. Carlos quickly shed himself of his clothes and watched Keesha's reaction as he stood there in all of his glory. He was tall and muscular and his dick was no slouch. Keesha gulped as the red headed missile stared her in the face.

Carlos stroked himself.

"Please Carlos, what are you doing?"

Keesha pleaded as her vision clouded with desperate tears. Carlos grabbed for one of her legs and spread her thick mocha thighs apart.

"No, don't look at me, stop it!"

"Look at this fat pussy we have here. Tim you should get a picture of this right here," Carlos said burrowing his fingers into her puffy mound. Keesha recoiled and shuttered.

'I shouldn't be enjoying this,' she thought to herself as he fingers slid over her sensitive flesh.

"We don't need to, the way Key is over there moaning and groaning she'll be letting us do this all the time," Tim said finally joining them. Keesha noticed that he too was naked.

Keesha looked at them through hooded gazes. Two hot guys staring back at her with admiration and lust would drive any girl crazy but Keesha could barely think. They were standing over her, about to have sex with her; no make her have sex. They were going to rape her!

"Stop it," she screamed now flailing her arms and legs to stop them. Carlos quickly grabbed her feet and Tim held her arms fast to the bed. Keesha knew she was in trouble now.

Tim needed something to secure her hands with and looked down at the spandex party dress that was doing a piss poor job of covering her up.

He grabbed the neckline of the dress and ripped it right down the middle. Tugging her arms to the iron railing of the bed he proceeded to tie her hands.

Keesha felt the circulation leave her hands as she jerked to no avail, the binding was too tight. At that moment she dropped on the bed like a dead fish, this was too much for her to handle. Carlos memorized every inch of her body, on full display to him and his comrade. She wasn't wearing a bra and her youthful breast seemed to defy gravity, Ms. Frizzle would be proud.

He looked at Tim who flipped Keesha over onto her stomach and they were greeted by her meaty behind. It jiggled at the force she was turned.

It started with an itch, similar to the one he felt as he scaled the stairs with her in his arms. An itch that pulses through his palms and swirls in the tips of his fingers. He needed to punish her. Punish her for staying away for so long, for hiding from them, for dangling herself like a piece but never for them touch.

SMACK!

His palm hit her soft flesh with he force of three men, Keesha screamed as tears cascaded down her face. Her bottom initially stung from the blow but soon a strange sensation radiated through her. Her heart sped up as she trembled in miniature jerks. With every spasm her pussy hummed.

SMACK!

There it was again, her pussy was singing every time he smacked it. Her flesh stung but her private parts were aching, he needed to stop.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK.

This treatment of her body went on for quite some time. And on the last swat she could hardly contain her moan.

Tim and Carlos both looked up at each other, neither hardly believing what they were hearing. Tim reached between her thighs before she could clamp them together and felt her soaking wet cunt.

"This bitch is in heat...I think she likes us treating her like a whore," Tim said as he slid his now saturated fingers in and out of her tight wet lips.

"That's not true," she reasoned but deep down she was starting to think maybe he was correct.

"It's okay Keesha you can admit it, you want us to dog you out, maybe so you don't feel bad about being a nasty, disgusting slut. Soon, you'll be begging for us like a dog in heat, you fucking cockpit!"

It was like a signal to start the races, Carlos smacked her ass as Tim toyed and teased her moist center. Keesha was in this unreal state of sexual purgatory. It wasn't heavenly nor was it hellish but it sure was out this world.

Suddenly it happened like a tea pot on the stovetop beginning to whistle. A build wired in the pits of her stomach, and felt like she had to pee. Like swirling electricity connecting with every inch of her being she didn't even think a feeling like this was achievable.

"Oh no, what's happening? You have to stop this, I need to pee, I'm going to pee, please stop!"

"Trust us you don't have to pee,"Tim explained as he thumbed her clit causing her to surrender to the sensation.

"Arrggg!"

Like a circuit being closed an explosion so intense occurred. Jolts of electricity raced through her; if she was light bulb Keesha would have exploded. Then she felt it, a tightening around Tim's fingers and the need to urinate attacked with a ferocity. Like water rushing out of her, Tim's hand, arm and sheets were soaked in a clear liquid.

Keesha was so embarrassed she buried her face into the pillows. She felt the bed shift and Carlos released his hold from her waist and his hand away from her bottom. Her flesh stung and her vagina was pulsing like a heartbeat.

She wiggled against the boys as each one dug their fingers into her lower lips mopping up the liquid. She looked over her shoulder and saw them suck their fingers clean. Suddenly Keesha was flipped over again. The twisting of her binds made her wince.

Her legs still shook as the after tremors finished their circulation. Carlos spread her legs wide across the plush bed.

"Don't even think about it," he warned as she inched her legs closer together.

"What are you going to do to me," she whispered already knowing the answer but still held out hope that they'd let her go.

"Keesha my dear, we're about to conduct an experiment. Tim and I are going to see how many times you with our dicks, mouths and hands being the variables. We plan to take our findings all the way to the state science fair."

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends, I trusted you," she pleaded but they were having any of it.

"Be real Keesha, we haven't been friends for years. We'll be honest, if you behave tonight I promise you'll get use to this and maybe one day learn to love it. Then when we feel like WE can trust you again we'll work on us being friends. How does that sound Keesha?" Tim explained as she whined in frustration, wanting nothing more than to be set free.

"That's a pretty mouth you've got there, you want to put it to good use," Keesha stared up at Tim with great confusion.

He bit his lip and kneeled on the bed until his fat dick was inches away from her mouth. She turned her head away clamping her mouth shut. Tim grabbed her chin and forced her head around. He nodded to Carlos who crawled between her legs and licked up her slit. She gasped giving Tim an opportunity to slide his cock into her mouth.

Keesha was surprised by the taste of his phallus. She always imagined boy's privates smelling and sweaty, but Tim was different. She never in a million years thought she would be doing this.

Tim used her head and guided her mouth over his thick extension. When that happened Carlos began his exploration of her internal self. His thick flat tongue took long strokes inside of her slit causing Keesha to trash on the bed.

Tim took his free hand and ran his hand over her bouncing breast. The two chocolate mounds were topped by quarter sized dark nipples. The two nubs looked taunt and sensitive. When his hand grazed over them her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

He took that as confirmation and began to twist and rub her painfully sensitive nipples. He looked down at Carlos who was nose deep, his face glistening with her juices.

Keesha could do little besides lay there and take it. Her mouth was stretched and her vagina was exhausted. The need to relieve herself returned and this time it was stronger than the last time.

She didn't know what came over her but her mouth had a mind of its own. She slurped up and down the length of his phallus extending her neck. Tim's head fell back with his mouth open. She's bad!

The head of his cock was literally quivering, bating her to suck it dry. That she did. Keesha took the head into her mouth and sucked hard. Tim cried out in the dark room causing Keesha to feel a shameful sense of accomplishment. Like an upside-down ketchup bottle his cum gushed out at her, filling her mouth and running down her throat. He tasted like warm salt, not overpowering but comforting. Keesha stomach heaved, it felt like she had be swallowing forever.

Carlos at that moment pressed his entire mouth to her weeping core and sucked. Keesha screamed, "Carlos!"

"Awe man I'm jealous," Tim confessed out of breath.

Because he always vested in going the extra mile Carlos allowed his hand to proceed in cupping her round behind and allowing his fingers to her air tight anal chute. Keesha went rigid when she felt his finger probing her back door.

"No, not there, stop it! Get the hell off of me," Keesha screamed and bucked her hips wildly. Tim took his cue to step in and hold her in place.

He pressed down on her stomach with one hand and used his other hand to tweak her nipples while Carlos devastated her clit and slit.

Keesha did everything she could not to break, not to give in but her quivering thighs jutted apart and Carlos' probing finger was sucked inside her puckered backdoor. Hardly being able to breathe, she gasped and cried out incoherently, she couldn't make sense of this.

Once again there it was, an explosion. This time it changed her, inviting her into that feeling of ecstasy. Wrapping her in its restlessness, Keesha felt like she had grown wings and now she could fly. She rolled her hips and arched into Tim's hands. Tim hunched over to pull a chocolate nipple in his waiting mouth. He sucked at the pebble like it was the answer to his prayers, like it would soon carry down the elixir of life.

Keesha shuttered as her breathing became shallow and her vision grew dark. Next thing she felt was the fall.

"Maybe we should come back later," a voice called out in the darkness.

"If we don't do this now, we probably never will. You take her front and I'll come from the back."

"The rubbers aren't up here."

"She's ours now. How's your pullout game?"

Keesha's vision was still cloudy but she heard every word, snicker and laugh the two shared. She pulled her hand down to wipe her eyes and realized she was free. Immediately she cradled and stroked her wrist.

"Sleeping Beauty is finally awake. Girl you are a fucking wild cat! Dios Mio," Carlos confessed.

"Can't you just let me go? I won't tell anyone what's happening. Please don't hurt me! I didn't mean to stop being friends with you!"

"You're adorable when you're hysterical."

"Tim, please, you don't want to do this," she cried on her knees grabbing for his hands in hopes to make him understand.

Tim slaps her hands away and palms her defenseless crouch in his hands. Keesha tries to twist out of his grasp to avoid stimulation but it was too late.

"Girl we're going to destroy this pussy until you're begging us for more. Keesha you don't seem to understand that you belong to us now baby girl," Tim said stroking her again.

"Now you noticed we've untied you, if you do anything to make think that it was a mistake I'm gonna show your little video to the entire school," Carlos explained.

"What video?" Keesha asked looking between the two men.

Tim pulled out his phone and she watched clips of them doing things to her even after she passed out. It looked like she was enjoying it, with all the moaning and groaning she was doing. Keesha felt fat tears prick her eyes.

"You wouldn't."

"Try us," Carlos shot back darkly. Keesha looked between the two and it felt like the fellowship that had during childhood was long gone. Now all that remained with just memories, images she wanted to bury along with the two standing in front of her.

"Spread them, I'm first," Carlos said climbing in between her semi parted thighs.

Keesha spread her legs all the way and not only felt but saw and heard the sticky mess in between her legs. She was a literal mess. She watched as his dick bobbed up and down. It looked long and heavy. Tim reached over and pressed her shoulders into the mattress.

"You need to put on a condom at least," Keesha cried out to Carlos.

"I want to feel you," Carlos murmured before lining up with her heated core.

"Relax, its going to hurt a whole a lot more if you don't breathe," Tim encouraged smoothing back her wet coils.

"I can't do this!"

"Listen chica, I can do this one of two ways: one quick thrust or slow, either way its going to hurt but slow would hurt longer. Its up to you."

"I just want this to be over with," she said as more tears fell out of her eyes.

Carlos shook his head before pushing into her folds. Keesha's heart raced as she felt a foreign presence in her body. Unlike a tampon, this thing could tear her apart. Soon she was almost eye level with Carlos. She felt his nose bury into the crook of her neck. He was thick and long. The next thing she knew, he thrusted up further tearing past her hymen causing unexpected pain. It hurt so bad she couldn't even scream.

Carlos almost came at the sheer tightness she house amid her glorious thighs. He wrapped his arms around the woman he was buried inside of. She was shaking and crying from the pain. He stayed put to allow her to get use to the feeling of him.

It took a few minutes but Carlos finally decided that it was safe to move. He pulled out to the tip before pushing all the way in. Keesha never in a million years thought this was how it was going to go down. Carlos balls deep inside her, tongue kissing her neck.

12