Reunited

Story Info
I see her again and she makes demands.
1.6k words
4.02
13.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers

As with the last story, this is not a part of the chronological story of Heather, but is a part of the story. I miss her a lot.

*****

I was sitting in a traffic jam on I95. I was on my way home to work. I had gotten off at 3:30 and it was only 9 miles home, but today it was taking forever. It was the weekend, and it was a gorgeous summer day. Most of the traffic was from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware and they were coming to our little hamlet of a town whose only real resource was water. Situated right on one of the main tributaries to the Chesapeake Bay, North east is a quaint little boating town.

One street, divided into two one-way extensions going through town, with one red light in the town limits, makes up our little trail to the boat yards. Maybe seven of them. So, warm weather brings a constant congestion to an otherwise almost deserted town.

Sitting in this traffic, barely moving and resenting the interlopers for delaying me so, I was stone cold bored.

Suddenly, my phone alerted me to an incoming text. The number was a voice from the past. Heather and I had been broken up for several months. There had been no communication whatsoever, and the last I had heard, her and Jay had moved in together.

I had finally moved on with my life. My wife had taken me back and we were beginning to establish a trust. I was now 51 and my wife was 49. She had been pretty when we had married, and very thin with big tits, but time and three children had robbed her of that. She still had a pretty face, but was several pounds overweight.

She was a church girl. Church on Sunday morning and night, Church Wednesday night, Bible school in the summer, Christmas Cantata, Easter play, and bi-monthly singing events filled her time. When we had met, I had been in church as well, but twenty years in church left me feeling controlled and repressed.

I had moved out after an affair had started with Heather, 24 years my younger, a few years before. But, that had been over for months.

My wife and I had not had sex in the months of our reconciliation. I knew it would be bland and unadventurous, so I wasn't interested. But, the text from Heather sent a spark up my spine.

"So, what's up?" she asked.

I tried to think of the proper reply. What could she want? Was she still with Jay?

"Not much. On my way home from work. What about you?"

"I'm bored."

"And you remembered how witty I can be texting?" I remembered how easily she was bored, and how she became more and more willing to do anything to occupy herself. We had spent many nights sexting before and after we started dating simply because she was bored.

"Sure" she replied.

"Sorry I missed your bday" I said. Her birthday had been about two weeks before, and since we hadn't spoken in months I deemed it inappropriate to contact her for that.

"It's OK."

"So, what have you been doing with yourself?" I asked.

"College. And on the road a lot with Jay."

Damn, I thought. It was for the best, but I couldn't help resenting the asshole.

"What ya taking?" I was curious. I had continually told her how intelligent she was and pushing her to start college while we dated. She had been a hostess at an Italian restaurant while we were dating, and I knew she could do better.

"Accounting" she said.

She had always been good with numbers.

"How's that going?"

"Good." English apparently still wasn't her strong suit. "All A"s so far."

Traffic started to move. I put the phone down, but couldn't get my mind off of it. I couldn't text and drive, but I didn't want to wait so long between texts that she lost interest.

Finally, another stoppage.

"Very cool. I always told you that you had it in you."

"I have been doing homework all day. I need a beer."

"If I were there, I would buy you a beer" I hinted, not as subtly as I had hoped. She didn't seem to notice.

"I am at Granny's house, and it's hot." Her grandmother was a wonderful woman, but they were pretty poor and she didn't have air conditioning.

"I'm sorry" I said.

We texted back and forth about very mundane stuff the rest of the way home, intermittently as traffic stoppages would allow. As I turned the corner into my neighborhood I got another text.

"So, when are you gonna get me that beer?"

I thought she may be joking, and I shouldn't let myself be drawn in again, but I couldn't help it.

"How about now?"

"OK" she said.

What? Now, how was I going to get out? I was home in my driveway, texting my ex girlfriend, whom I had left my wife for once, while my wife waited inside the house.

"When do you want me to pick you up?"

"I'll meet you. How about the outlets in Perryville? In an hour."

"Sure, I'll be there. I home. I have to change clothes. I am still in scrubs."

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, getting ready to cheat on my wife again. I shouldn't. I know better. But, with Heather, I couldn't help myself.

I went in, and told my wife that I was going out with some people from work, and she didn't question me further. She liked it that I worked with people that I liked, and though not frequently, we di hang out sometimes.

I showered, changed and headed for Perryville.

When I arrived at the outlets, I was looking for the car she told me she would be in, but she saw me first. As she got out and walked toward me, I was stunned at how amazing she looked. She had lost a little bit of weight, just enough to accentuate her already thin waist even more without taking away any of that marvelous pair of tits. Her hair, now dyed a shade or two blonder than the bright strawberry when we dated, was even longer, hanging almost to her waist in curly ringlets. She wore a pair of Daisy dukes and a tube top. Not atypical attire.

I got out of the car and walked around to open her door.

"Where do you want to get a beer?" I asked.

"How about Woodies?" Woodies was a seafood house, specializing in Steamed crab loaded with generous amounts of Old Bay seasoning and served with Corn On The Cob. North East is famous for Woodies up into Philadelphia and to Baltimore. It was also a place where my wife, her friends, and tons of people we know frequented, but as always, I couldn't say no to Heather.

"Sure" I said as I got back in and started to North East. We talked about what life had been like for her since we split. I had been a positive influence on her in some ways. She had started college, gotten a better job, and started to take care of herself in a lot of ways she had never done before. I was happy for her. And I missed her.

We had a couple of beers at Woodies before we started talking about leaving. We settled on Fells Point in Baltimore. And we were off.

Several drinks and several shots later, we were walking around Baltimore killing time and sobering up. We ended up in the car in the parking garage making out until we were caught and had to leave. So we went home. That is, we started home.

"I want to fuck" she said suddenly.

Where was my only thought. I couldn't take her to my house. And we couldn't go to Granny's. A hotel was out of the question. So, we decided on the car. We started driving around the back roads in Cecil County looking for a place secluded enough to fuck without getting caught. We finally parked beside a transformer shed near a gravel pit that was, of course, closed at night.

We climbed in the back seat like a couple of schoolkids. I was eating her pussy in seconds. I had forgotten how sweet she tasted, but had not forgotten what she liked. She came the first time in short order. I could tell she had been very horny. Then, she took my cock in her mouth.

"Have you missed this?" she said with the tip of my cock waiting to gain entrance, poised nearly touching her lips.

"God, yes" I said.

"Does Cheri do this?"

"No" I replied. "I haven't touched her."

"Not once?" she asked as she took my cock in her mouth and right back out.

"No, not once."

"Promise"

"Yes. I haven't had sex since we broke up."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So, this is only my cock." I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement.

"Yes" I whispered.

She began to massage and stroke my cock with her hand, occasionally taking it in her mouth, taking it deep in her throat and then stopping just to stroke it again.

"You miss my pussy too, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes" I moaned.

"Fuck me."

I climbed on top of her, and as my cock slid into that marvelously lubricated, warm, moist pussy, I almost came immediately. When I pressed my cock deeper into her, I felt it envelop me. It was and always had been a perfect pussy. I went to kiss her, and she pushed me away. Her hand went to my throat, and she choked me, just a little, as she used to like me to do to her. I didn't stop. I was having a hard time breathing and I was beginning to feel light headed. And suddenly I came with such force. I didn't think to ask if she was still on the pill, but in that moment I didn't care.

I lost myself with her, as I always had.

dna27fog
dna27fog
370 Followers