Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down between us and positioned my cock toward her pussy. She was already wet so I slipped in easily. I wrapped my arm around her and cupped her breasts as we started to grind against each other. I kissed the back of her neck and fondled her nipple as we increased our tempo. I took my hand off her breast, placed her hand atop mine and reached for her pussy. “Show me…” was all I whispered into her ear. She took the hint and with her fingers atop mine pressed my hand against her pussy.

With our fingers we could both feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Grinding into each other harder and harder, her fingers were dancing mine across her clit. Her head fell back against my shoulder as she moaned. I nibbled and bit her neck as we made love. Her moaning reached a crescendo as her pussy clamped down around my cock. I continued thrusting into her as she jammed my hand into her pussy. I thrust a couple times before succumbing, and exploding inside her. She made a muffled, but defiantly pleasurable sound as I filled her with my seed. Curled up like that we both fell back asleep.

It was morning when I woke up again. Mouse ass was bumping against me, felt very nice, till I realized that I’d never pulled out of her when we finished during the middle of the night. I was wondering if she was grinding against me in her sleep till I heard her try to muffle a moan. I pushed my hips against her and heard a moan that was anything but muffled.

“I’m sorry Master, I didn’t mean to wake you. But I woke up and couldn’t resist, when I felt your cock, so hard, already inside me…”

“Girl, you can wake me up like this anytime you like.” I responded as I started matching her thrusts.

“Since you are awake now…” She pulled away from me and turned around. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Reaching between her legs, she grasped my cock and slowly lowered herself onto me. I tried to reach for her breasts, but she gently put my hands above my head and told me that I should just enjoy, that it was her job to pleasure me and take care of my needs.

Her hips moved in circles, and then she bounced up and down on me. As she started to go faster she started moaning, her hands raking across my chest as she impaled herself on my cock, harder and harder. I heard more than felt her cum as she ground herself against me. She leaned forward and put a nipple in my mouth as she rotated her hips, rubbing my cock against her interior walls. I eagerly took her nipple into my mouth and sucked like a baby. Her moaning was getting louder again, as sat back on top of me. I reached for her hands and intertwined my fingers in hers. We looked deep into each others eyes as I felt the growing pressure in my balls.

“I’m gonna cum! Cum with me Girl!” I cried as I felt the pressure break and a wave a pleasure flooded my body. I barely heard her screaming as I squirted into her again. She collapsed against me as I finished. She looked up and at and we both had silly grins on our faces.

Looking at the hotel clock I realized I had to get moving in a hurry or I’d be late for the seminar I was supposed to go to. I asked Mouse if she needed to get ready for work, to which she replied that she’d been a bad girl and hadn’t told me before that she’d arranged to go to the seminar with me. We exchanged a knowing grin and headed for the shower.

I didn’t know if I was going to learn much at the seminar, but I knew I was going to have a good time while I was there.