Reunited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
398 Followers

"Don't be," Angela said and kissed Terence on the forehead. "I'll tell you everything that happens, and, only if it's okay with you, I'll make him want me, and then you can add that to your moment of revenge."

"Alright," Terence said as he watched Angela clear the breakfast plates and load the dishwasher. However, even though he was agreeing, in his mind, he was resolving to take some steps to make sure Angela could really be trusted. He still had a part of him that was paranoid. Being burned by Amy made him keep a part of himself always on the look out for betrayal.

As soon as Angela left for work, Terence got on the phone with Mark, the private detective that he had spoken to before, and Terence asked Mark to fly on the same flight as Angela and follow her. Better safe than sorry.

Angela flew out that morning, and was at Todd's company by noon. That evening, around six, Terence got a phone call from Angela.

"Terence, sweetie," she said, "I'm just calling because I wanted to hear your voice."

"Hey darling," Terence said back. "That's nice of you. How is it going?"

"I just wanted you to know that I met Todd," she said. Terence felt a chill go up his spine.

"Oh?" Terence said. He couldn't hide the avalanche of feelings he had. It was all in his shaking voice. There was nothing more he needed to say, as it would be obvious to Angela.

"Darling," Angela said, "don't worry. I had to meet him as part of the diligence. He tried to flirt with me, and I let him."

"Nothing happened?" Terence asked. The paranoid part of his brain, though, knew that it was a dumb question to ask because whether she was lying or telling the truth, the answer would be the same.

"Nothing happened," Angela said. "You can trust me. Okay?"

"Okay," Terence said, with a tone of voice that was only thee quarters convincing.

"Do you want me to flirt with him more?" Angela asked. "To make him want me? He asked me out to dinner tonight."

"I don't know," Terence said, "let me think about it. Can I call you back soon?"

"Okay," Angela said, "It's totally up to you, so take your time."

"Okay," Terence said. "I love you."

"I know." Angela said.

Terence wanted her to say she loved him back, but then the phone cut out. The feelings of paranoia swept over him like a wave. Could it be that Todd got to her some how? In some way?

Terence had been sitting at his desk to make the call, but now he had too much energy to sit so he stood up excitedly. He dialled Mark's number so quickly he mis-dialed twice before getting through.

"Mark? Mark?" Terence practically shouted into the phone before Mark could even say hello.

"Terence, I'm here," Mark said. "What the hell's the matter?"

"Where is Angela right now?" Terence said.

"In her hotel room." Mark answered. "Christ, I thought it would be good enough to phone you tonight after there was even a chance something..."

"Alone?" Terence asked, interrupting Mark.

"Yeah, alone," Mark said, as if that was the obvious answer. Relief rushed over Terence like a wave and he literally fell backward into his desk chair.Terence started to calm down.

"Where's Todd?" Terence asked.

"At his office, maybe," Mark said. "Todd isn't with Angela, Terence. Relax. You can trust her. I'll call you as soon as she steps out of line."

Terence let out a huge breath that he didn't realize he had been holding in. "Oh, thank God," he said with huge relief.

"Listen, Mark," Terence said, "Angela is going to go out with Todd tonight. But I already know about it, so it's okay. Just call me if, you know, they do anything outside the lines. You know what I mean."

"You're the boss," Mark said, and then they hung up.

After he hung up, Terence fell back onto his bed. Terence thought about how Angela really is loyal, even after meeting Todd. After he thought that, he then chuckled because he realized that Angela was exactly right when she said that in the years Terence had been angry with Todd, he built Todd up to be almost this magic powered man who could seduce women instantly. It seemed so unrealistic and silly now. The way he took Amy was a special case. Todd wasn't some monster, he was just a man. A man that Terence had a huge vendetta against, but still just a man.

Terence got hard thinking about Angela. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Not only was she as loyal as he hoped, she had finally broke through his suspicion and proved that she could be trusted. Terence had put her to the test, but he had Mark's verification that she was sticking to her word. Now a part of his plan that he dared not even hope for because it would be too good to be true was possible. To not only crush Todd financially, but to also parade in front of him a woman he desired but couldn't have.

Terence dialed Angela.

"Sweetheart," he said, "it's okay. Go out with Todd tonight. In fact, dress up and let him know what he's not getting."

"Are you sure?" Angela said with a giggle. "You seem to have completely changed your attitude."

"Yes," Terence said, confidently, "I realized you were right about many things, and I should be able to trust you. You doing this for me, making him want you, is a gift to me that I should appreciate."

"Aw," Angela said, "You're so sweet."

"What are you going to wear?" Terence said, as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Did you take that black dress, the one with the seam that goes around your ass and the neckline that goes all the way down to your nipples?"

"Yes!" Angela said. "I know that's your favorite dress so I brought it on the off chance you wanted to go through with it."

"Wow," Terence said, a little breathless, "he's going to go crazy." Terence imagined her body, her smooth porcelain skin and her huge, watermelon sized breasts squeezing into his favorite dress. When Angela dressed to kill, it was impossible to not get hard when seeing her.

"Terence," Angela said with a giggle, "Are you masturbating right now?"

"Yes," Terence said, "is that bad?"

"No, I like it," Angela said, becoming breathless herself. "I like that your touching yourself now, while planning what I wear for Todd. I really like it."

"Angela, you're incredible." Terence said, beating his meat furiously. He came, and it dribbled onto his hand.

"Did you just cum on yourself?" Angela asked.

"Yes," Terence said, a little sheepishly.

"Aw," Angela said, "well save some for tonight. I'm going to call you again."

After they hung up, Terence wiped up the cum with a tissue from his desk. He was so happy he could almost cry.

They were on the phone constantly after that. Terence would advise Angela on what to wear and masturbate while they talked. Angela seemed to be just as worked up as Terence, and they had many breathless moments together.

Terence didn't even mind that she stayed an extra day, as it helped seal the deal both on Todd's company, and on Todd's growing interest in Angela.

Terence learned through Angela that Amy was pregnant, which he had mixed feelings about. It sealed the deal that Amy would stay with Todd, which irked Terence a little. He had hoped they would have an unhappy relationship based on cheating, but it seemed they were thriving and happy together. If that night in the locker room were anything to go by, Amy didn't mind Todd having other women. On the other hand, Terence liked the idea that after he broke down Todd's finances to the point where they had to live in a trailer park, having one more mouth to feed would put that much more financial stress on them.

Mostly it disappointed Terence in that it meant that Amy was not likely to be in the room when he crushed Todd. However, now that Angela was a part of the plan, Amy's absence was more than made up for.

When Angela got back from the trip, they were both on a higher level. Angela was flush with excitement, having played the vixen for the last few days, and Terence was having his fantasy woman come home to him.

Now that she had passed the test of being spied on by Mark, she was Terence's co-conspirator and fantasy idol, on top of already being his comforting companion, and supportive friend.

In other words, she enabled him to trust again, so he opened his heart to her completely. He fell in love. Love like he thought he would never feel.

The next two months were wonderful. Not only did Terence come out of his shell, Angela seemed to as well. She smiled more, dressed sexier, and seemed so much more alive. Terence felt that it must be that they were past the fears that had been a barrier at the beginning of their relationship, and now they were trying to have sex in earnest. Terence still came too quickly, but Angela seemed to appreciate the effort anyway. She enjoyed trying to get Terence as worked up and as hard as possible, calling him and saying sexy things all the time, dressing to keep his attention, and behaving flirtatiously. Terence loved it. It was all for him, and he felt that eventually he would be able to to stay hard longer.

Those wonderful two months went all too fast for Terence, but he also greatly anticipated the day that finally came. The day he would crush Todd. Terence had bought out the controlling shares of Todd's company, and Angela arranged the paperwork to consolidate it all under Terence's name so that he could have his dramatic moment of dropping the stack of papers on a table in front of Todd and revealing who had masterminded Todd's destruction.

There would be some innocent casualties in Terence's game, the other employees who would lose their jobs as Terence destroyed the company. However, Terence's plan wasn't too harsh on them. Ironically, he was going to fire them all and give them moderate severance packages. Todd would be left the only employee in a company that had no value, and no ability to pay him anything. The company would dissolve, leaving Todd downsized and with nothing.

Terence and Angela flew out to where Todd's company was and spent the previous night in a hotel. In the morning, Angela left early to pick up documents from a local bank. Terence arranged to have a meeting in a boardroom with Todd.

As an extra precaution, Terence brought Mark with him as well. Mark was licensed to carry a gun, and was trained and experienced in fighting on a level way higher than any former high school jock or a man who had taken some martial arts lessons. If push came to shove, Mark could resolve any situation, and Terence had him under orders that if it came to that, to let Terence have a few hits but to not let Todd get the better of this situation.

Terence felt like a big man entering in the company offices in a high rise building in the afternoon. He went up the elevator with Mark standing just a little behind him, wearing dark glasses and towering over Terence. When the elevator doors opened and he strutted into the reception area, he felt a little taller than usual.

"Terence Beckman of Vindication Holdings, here to see Todd Pearson," Terence said, knowing full well that by this time everyone at the company, including the receptionists, would know the company name 'Vindication Holdings'. Terence had worked in an office before and knew how rumors flew around. They wouldn't yet know they were about to be completely bought out and gutted, but they would know that Vindication Holdings would have an enormous stake in the company and would demand respect and deference.

"Right this way, sir," said one of the receptionists, and she indicated with her hand for Terence to head toward the conference room area.

"Excuse me," Terence asked, "My... secretary, Angela, should be here already. Has she arrived?" Terence wanted to have her beside him when he walked in to the conference room. They were going to try and time their arrival together, but since other people's schedules were involved, it didn't surprise Terence that they might miss the timing.

The receptionists looked at each other a little nervously. Terence guessed that meant that she had not arrived. He liked, however, that his presence caused the two women to be nervous. Clearly they understood that his presence meant large changes.

"No sir," A receptionist said. "Would you like to head in anyway?"

Terence thought about that. He could wait just for a couple of minutes just to see if she arrived. However, he had already planned for this. If Angela arrived too early, then she would wait. On the other hand, if Angela was delayed, then Terence would meet Todd in a conference room and toy with Todd a bit until she could walk in with the documents. While it was nice to walk in with her, it also made for a nice dramatic moment to have Terence present her as if he summoned her on command.

"Yes," Terence answered, deciding he didn't want to wait around in the lobby like any regular visitor might. "Please show me the way."

The young attractive receptionist led Terence down a hall to an area where there were many conference rooms. It was quite empty, but that was fine by Terence. He knew that downstairs was the floor where everyone worked in their cubicles and offices. First he would personally destroy Todd, and then afterward he would walk with Todd right down the middle of everyone's cubicles to his desk, barking orders at him and letting everyone see who was the top dog now.

The receptionist stopped at a set of stately oak double doors. It was the main conference room where they met their top clients. The receptionist was about to open one door and then Terence stopped her. He motioned for Mark to open the other door at the same time, so that Terence would have the grand entrance.

The doors opened and Terence stood triumphantly looking in. And as soon as he could see inside, his jaw dropped.

There was a long oak table, slightly oval shaped with two cut ends. One end was closest to Terence, standing at the door.

At the other end, there was Todd.

And there was Angela. She was bent over the oak table, facing toward Terence, her huge breasts spread out on the shiny oak surface. The two of them were naked, sweaty, and Todd was fucking Angela hard and powerful from behind.

The two of them looked up toward the door, and both of them smiled.

"Hello, Terence," Todd said, with a laugh. He even waved.

"Hel... Uh! Hel...UH!!" Angela was looking directly at Terence, and her wide smile indicating that she was trying to say a smug greeting like Todd's, but each powerful thrust rocked her body so hard that she couldn't finish her words. Eventually, she gave up, and her effort broke down into laughter. She turned to Todd to share her laughter and he looked down and laughed a little with her.

Terence couldn't grasp what was happening for a moment, and a part of him thought Angela was being raped. Knowing he had Mark behind him, he intended to bolt into the room, to charge Todd and put a stop to it.

Before Terence even took a step, though, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. It wasn't comforting, it gripped in a way that obviously conveyed "Don't move."

Terence looked back at Mark with a wide eyed, imploring expression. He wanted to say, "Come on, let's go stop this!" but when he saw Mark's complete lack of expression, even with his sunglasses on, it was clear to Terence that Mark was not on his side. No explanation was even necessary. Terence wasn't stupid, and it wouldn't take a genius to work out that Mark had simply been bought out for more money.

Terence looked the other way to the receptionist, who was half hiding behind the door. She was giggling a little, but not because she found the situation funny, or that she was mocking Terence. It was the nervous giggle of a young woman who couldn't even fully understand the extreme situation in front of her. She was just there to do the things she was ordered to do, and there was no chance she could be of help to Terence.

Mark pushed Terence to walk forward, keeping his hand firmly on Terence, while the receptionist, who stayed outside the room, closed both doors behind them. Ask Mark moved Terence forward and sat him down on a chair at the other end of the oak table from Todd and Angela, Todd spoke.

"The more things change, the more the stay the same, right beak-boy?" Todd said, using the old nickname that he gave Terence in high school.

Terence didn't even want to acknowledge Todd's teasing. He kept his eyes on Angela, looking for some hint, some sign that she was being coerced.

"Ah, I see what's going on here," Todd said. He pulled out of Angela and smacked her ass with his hand to indicate to he she should stand up. She pouted a little with her incredibly sexy and full lips to indicate she wanted more, but she obediently followed Todd's guidance. He led her to about half way down the oak meeting table, and pulled a chair out so that it was more in the middle of the floor. He sat in it so that he was in full view of Terence, his massive cock pointing straight up, throbbing, and glistening from all the pre-cum juices pouring out of it. Angela came and sat on his thigh, so that she could put one arm around Todd's shoulders, her other hand casually stroking Todd's wet cock, and her massive tits pressed lovingly against the site of Todd's head.

"Terence is still not understanding what's happening," Todd said to Angela. "I think it needs to be you who explains it to him, don't you?"

Angela giggled and looked at Terence.

"It's all your fault," Angela said. "When you first told me about Todd, I just couldn't imagine anyone doing what he did to you. It seemed so... evil. But at the same time, knowing that you were impotent because another man had broken you down made me think that it's THAT man that I need to be with, not the man who lost. I mean, look at me. I'm so hot, every guy wants to fuck me. I deserve to be with the best. Those months you didn't fuck me made me think there was something strong about you, and that made me interested. But when you confessed it was the opposite, that the reason you weren't fucking me was because you were a wimp, I lost all interest in you."

"Once I made that decision," Angela continued, "then I realized the only use you were to me was as a toy in my sexual game. I've tried lots of fetishes, but never had the opportunity to do something like what Todd did to you. When I thought about it, I got so hot and wet... THAT was the ultimate fetish. So powerful, so wicked, so forbidden."

"Angela?" Terence said in shock. "You... you went to him? He didn't steal you away?"

"I knew I was going to fuck him as soon as you told me about him," Angela said, turning to face Todd and looking at him lovingly. "And I wanted it all. Not just to be fucked by him, but to experience his power completely, so i knew I had to betray you for him. I brought all the information he needed to know about your takeover."

"WHAT?" Terence shouted out so suddenly his voice cracked.

"That's right, Terence," Todd said, "I didn't have to do anything. This was all Angela's idea. Turns out she really gets off on being a very bad girl."

"You're so lame in bed you wouldn't know about this," Angela said, "but when you find your fetish, the thing that turns you on more than anything else, it's an incredible feeling. Nothing ever made me feel so alive, so turned on as the thought of fucking your most hated enemy behind your back. The deeper the betrayal, the more I loved it. I was sucking Todd's cock within minutes of meeting him. We spent that first trip constantly fucking. I've never climaxed like that before in my life. His amazing cock inside me while we planned to take everything away from you..."

"And don't forget," Todd said, "how much you enjoyed talking to him on the phone while you rode my cock."

"Oh God yes," Angela purred. "I couldn't believe you never realized that I had another man's cock in me while you told me you loved me. It made me feel so... powerful knowing a man was pathetically yearning for me, jerking off to the thought of me, while I was doing better than him. It was so hot it was almost dizzying."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
398 Followers