Reunited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Terence begged, "please stop this. Why won't you leave me alone?"

"Don't be so self centered," Todd said. "You make it sound like your the only guy I steal women from."

"Why?" Terence choked out. "Why do you do it?"

Todd let out a big laugh. Then, as Lisa took the entirety of Todd's cock deep into her throat, he paused as pleasure overtook him.

"Wow," Todd said. "Hey Terence, do you like it when she does this to you... oh! Right, she never gives you head, does she? She told me that she told you that she found it demeaning to women or some bullshit, but from the look of things, I think it's obvious she was just telling you shit because she didn't want to do it for YOU. You're missing out, man. She is incredible at it."

Terence knew that Todd was deliberately taking his time to answer Terence's question. He looked down, trying to avoid the smug look on Todd's face.

"You know, I taught her how to deep throat on your wedding day," Todd said.

That made Terence look up, wide eyed and mouth open.

"That's right," Todd said, "On your wedding day, I fucked her so sore that you two couldn't consummate anything that night, could you? I made sure there was cum in her twat, cum on her wedding dress, and especially made sure that there was cum in her mouth for when you kissed the bride. Oh... ha ha... I even came into the icing on your wedding cake. Not that you haven't tasted my cum before, but I thought everyone at your wedding should get some too."

There was a picture of their wedding day, a snap shot taken by one of Lisa's friends, that showed Terence with a large dollop of icing smeared on his face. It was in the living room, just visible through the doorway from were Terence sat. Even then Lisa was under his power, probably commanded by Todd to put the icing on Terence's face as she did, just so Todd could pervert Terence's memories later.

"You want some big, grand explanation about why I do this, don't you?" Todd asked, enjoying having command of the conversation. "Other guys I've stolen women from have asked me that before, and I used to think, 'It's totally obvious, isn't it? You fucking spank your tiny penises pretending in your head to be like me! Look at the way your woman worships me! Guys like you masturbate to porn, watching women do the things your woman does to me! Why do you even need to ask?' But then I realized that you guys are hoping to find the same thing."

Todd paused with a self satisfied grin, and waited for Terence to ask the inevitable question. Terence resisted for a few moments, because he didn't want to be Todd's puppet, speaking on cue. But then as he watched his wife hungrily sucking Todd's massive cock, straining her jaw to fit it into her mouth and seeming to love the effort it took, he realized that it would be far easier for Todd to pass the time like that than it would be for Terence to watch.

"What?" Terence said weakly. "What is it we hope for?"

Terence grabbed Lisa by the hair and slowed her bobbing motion down a bit, as if he needed her at a certain rhythm to say what he wanted to say. Todd had an air of importance about his words, as if he had either said them before or had wanted to say them for a while.

"What you want," Terence said slowly and deliberately, "is to find out that there's something about me, some reason I do this that you can appeal to that might make me stop. Like maybe I had some terrible childhood, or was lonely inside, or some cause that would explain this so that you could negotiate and make it stop."

Todd stopped with a smile and looked directly into Terence's eyes. He had an intense, piercing look that questioned Terence and asked him "I'm right, aren't I?" Terence looked away for a moment, and then looked back. Todd was right. Satisfied that he was correct, Todd leaned back and put both hands behind his head and relaxed, looking down at Lisa who was daintily licking up the juices that oozed from the very tip of Todd's veiny cock.

"You can hardly believe how bad your wife wants to fuck me, can you?" Todd asked, but didn't wait for Terence to answer. "You thought this time you found a special girl, who was truly loyal. Your ex-wife Amy... she had to be with me because I was superior to you and she has a thing for being with powerful men. Angela, she really got off on the betrayal. She loved fucking behind your back. You didn't know your exes would betray you like they did, but there was something about them from the start that hinted they could have a wicked side. it didn't surprise you as much as it does with Lisa. She's not as wicked as other women can be."

"Lisa," Todd continued, "doesn't mean to be bad. She just can't resist me. She can't help it. She really does love you, you know. But at the end of the day, given a choice between your love and my cock, your love loses to my cock."

Lisa slowed her motion down, and she furrowed her brow, indicating she was uncomfortable with what Todd was saying. Todd looked down at her like a father scolding a child.

"Come now, Lisa," Todd said in a patronizing tone of voice, "don't act like it's not true. Admit it."

Lisa stopped moving, and she seemed to be struggling with her thoughts.

"Admit it bitch, or you get no more fucking," Todd said.

Lisa shut her eyes tight as if to work up her courage to commit to an answer, and then she nodded her head.

"Ish shrue" She said, her mouth stuffed with Todd's cock, meaning 'It's true'. Todd then grabbed her by the back off the head and started moving her up and down on his cock again, guiding her so that she would resume her cock sucking duty.

Todd looked back at Terence.

"That's why I do it, Terence," Todd said. "Because I want to. Because it makes my cock hard to watch men like you have your heart stomped on. Because even nice girls like Lisa need my cock so much that they'll do anything I want.There's nothing fair about it, there's nothing you can do to change it. I've had a great life, I'm good looking, successful, my mother loves me, and I'm not missing anything. There's nothing deep inside that I need to fix, no sad childhood that made me this way. I just enjoy rubbing your face in it. I love fucking women behind men's back and enjoying the lies and betrayal, and I love fucking women in front of their husband's stupid helpless faces while they whimper and beg for me to stop."

"The reason is simple," Todd said, with self satisfied finality. "It makes my cock hard. That's all there is to it. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Terence squirmed in his seat. He wanted to tell Todd that he was evil and would go to hell, but he couldn't say it. Terence felt like he had been lied to about the very fabric of reality itself. Hadn't he already suffered as much as Job, repented and rebuilt, only to be right back where he was? Seeing Lisa, who had been his rock and his saviour, and who had herself had a deep, deep faith, now willingly place herself under the control of Todd's cock as if it were her new religion, and seemingly happier for it, made Terence doubt even more. If there was a hell, Terence felt like he was already in it. And if it was Todd who decreed that Terence be put in hell, then was Todd the devil, or was he God?

"How does it feel, Terence," Todd said, "to know that everything about you exists to satisfy my cock? I mean, I know you think I exist just to fuck your women because all you ever see me do is steal them from you in front of your face and get away with it. So you think my whole life is about sex. But it isn't. I do lots of things, I have lots of friends, a nice big family... hell, Lisa knows about it, right? Didn't you have a wonderful day the other afternoon when you met my family for lunch? Weren't they warm, loving people?"

Lisa nodded enthusiastically, keeping Todd's meaty cock deep into her mouth. Terence felt sickened at the implication that not only had Lisa been fucking Todd behind his back, but that she had been spending time with him like a regular friend, enjoying time with his family and things outside of sex. It made it worse to know her betrayal was that much more complete.

"You see, Terence?" Todd said, using his hands to emphasize that Lisa agreed with him. "I have a whole life, and most of the time, you mean nothing to me. You and all the other guys whose lives I've ruined don't even come up in my mind. So you're not even a plaything to me, you're just a plaything to my cock. When I get hard and decide to fuck some woman and torture some loser, then I do. That's got to make you feel pretty small, to be a sex toy for some other man's cock."

Terence dropped his shoulders. What could he say? Todd had completely destroyed him over and over. Could Terence say anything that wouldn't sound pathetic and simply make Todd mock him more. Tears streamed down his face as he watched his wife no more than a yard away from him worshiping another man's cock, seemingly oblivious to the agony she was causing him.

"Use your tits," Todd commanded, almost absentmindedly. Lisa immediately sat up more and positioned herself so her massive tits were on either side of Todd's long cock. She squeezed her pillow soft breasts together, engulfing the shaft of his cock, but leaving the purple tip still visible above. She licked at it while she pumped his shaft aggressively. Todd leaned back and closed his eyes. Streams of cum shot upward from his cock like a fountain. Lisa looked up at Todd lovingly, as if she were in awe of him, while he leisurely let his cum fly where it may.

Thick ropes of cum splattered on Lisa's face, in her hair, her tits, on the kitchen table, on the floor around them, and, of course, on Terence. It was if Todd's cock was a fountain in the middle of the room, and everything else was a sculpture designed to have his cum poured all over it. He spasmed as cum flew freely from his cock for what seemed to be almost a minute. It made a slippery, smelly mess of everything.

"Aahhhhh," Todd said with satisfaction and relief. "Well, I think I'm done now. Lisa and I have decided your future together, so you guys have a lot to discuss. Lisa, come with me." Todd said as he stood up and led Lisa out of the room. Terence could hear them getting into the shower together. He heard them talking, and laughing together, like they were just two ordinary lovers sharing time together. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he hated how they could be so casual together, how Lisa could talk with Todd as if they would just plan a dinner date together after torturing him. After an agonizingly long time, Todd left without saying anything to Terence.

Lisa came back into the kitchen, looking guilty and ashamed. She had put on some clothes now. Terence felt the difference between her clean body, which somehow put her in control of her own self, and Terence sitting there not only bound, but covered in and surrounded by Todd's drying cum.

"Untie me!!" Terence screamed, his voice screeching as he lost control. "Untie me now god damn it!!"

Lisa ran over and began untying Terence. As soon as he was loose enough, he jumped up. "AAAARRRGH!!" he yelled, letting out a pure cathartic feeling of frustration. Somehow being freed made him feel the lack of control he had that much more, as he was freed when Todd allowed him to be.

"Terence," Lisa said as she took a careful step towards him. Terence automatically turned and slapped her hard against her face. She didn't stop him or resist. She merely stood and cried, expecting another. Terence cocked his hand, ready to hit her again. However, the way she stood there as if the knew she deserved it and waited for it made Terence halt. If he beat her bad enough, he would be shunned by the church community. Maybe even go to jail. Somehow Todd always left Terence in a situation where the only options Terence had for venting his frustration would end up hurting Terence more in the long run.

"God fucking damn it!!" Terence yelled again, at no one and nothing in particular. He just needed to scream.

"Are you going to divorce me?" Lisa asked quietly.

Terence thought about saying yes, just because it would have been cathartic. But he thought how if Todd could make Lisa betray him, Todd really could make any woman betray him. Was there any point in fighting it anymore? He also hated the idea that if he kicked her out, she would only go straight to Todd, and Todd would laugh at him that much more.

"No," Terence said, almost whispering.

That was the beginning of a long and obviously difficult conversation between them. It went on for hours and hours, into the night. They both cried a lot, and Terence found it harder and harder to hate her. Talking to her was like talking to a drug addict. On the one hand, she knew what she was doing was wrong and didn't want to hurt Terence. On the other hand, once they got to any discussion of her not seeing Todd again, she dodged and avoided the topic, but if pressed, ultimately said she didn't think she could stop.

They alternated between hugging, crying, yelling, whispering, being silent, and pleading with each other to understand.

"You don't have to go see him," Terence said.

"I can't stop seeing him," Lisa said. Terence's heart broke more and more with each syllable. To hear his wife talk about sex with Todd as if it was this grand important thing that she couldn't give up killed him inside. "Just... try not to think about it. I'll go sometimes, and I'll come back, and if you don't think about it while I'm gone, then..."

"How can I not think about it?" Terence said angrily.

"Please... I love you Terence," Lisa said. "If you want to kick me out, just say so. I'll go, and I'll understand. You have every right to get rid of me. I'm sorry I can't help it. I know it's selfish of me to want... to want you and... the other thing. But I'm trying to give you as much of me as I can." Terence hurt so much because he knew she was being sincere.

"Fine," Terence said at long last, when the conversation had exhausted both of them. "We'll do it for a while, but promise me that we'll work to find a way for you to stop seeing him, for you to not want him anymore."

Lisa bit her lip.

"Okay," she said. However, there was a weakness in her voice that gave away that she wasn't totally agreeing.

The following Friday night, Todd called and told Lisa to come visit him at his hotel room. She dressed up in a way that Terence had never seen her dress before. She put on a tight one piece dress, high heels, she did her make up perfectly, her hair was styled gorgeously. Terence wondered why she had never looked that way for him.

She walked out the door to her car and Terence watched her ass in her tight skirt and winced at how sexy she was. He always knew that Lisa had an incredible body that she downplayed by dressing a little conservatively. However, seeing her make a point of showing off her body gave him a glimpse of a powerfully erotic Lisa that he wished he knew more about.

She said she would be back around midnight, but she didn't come home. Terence waited until 3 AM, but eventually gave into the fact that Todd had changed his mind about how long Lisa would stay with him, and no matter how many times Terence called her mobile phone and left messages, he wouldn't get through to her.

She came back that morning, and Terence began arguing with her. It was the first of many similar arguments about the same things. Terence would ask about what they did together, and Lisa wouldn't say. Sometimes she told Terence that she and Todd fucked, and Terence would hate hearing about it. Sometimes she wouldn't say, and Terence found that equally frustrating, that she was keeping secrets. She would get angry at him for having a bad reaction either way.

Terence knew that constantly arguing with her would not win her away from Todd, however, he couldn't help himself because the situation was impossible.

Lisa began dressing more provocatively in general, and getting more attention from other men. Terence found many situations where he would see Lisa talking with men across the room at different church functions, and then when he came up, everyone got quiet. Often it seemed like they were smirking as if a joke had just been told. Terence began to get paranoid that Lisa was telling other men about how he was being completely cuckolded, or worse, about how he had drunk another man's cum or other humiliating details. In general, he noticed that other people in his community treated him different, like they were all laughing behind his back. He was never sure if he was just being paranoid or if it was true. It was more cause for fights with Lisa.

Lisa became increasingly short with Terence. For a while he thought that what he needed to do was be more domineering. He wondered if that was the key to Todd's almost magical control of women, that he seemed to arrogantly assume they would follow his orders. However, when Terence tried it, Lisa would only get angry with him. On the other hand, if Terence tried to be soft and accommodating, she seemed to lose respect for him and she even went so far as to say that if Terence couldn't act like a real man that he wouldn't ever be able to wean her away from Todd.

Whenever she came back from time with Todd, she would be too sore to fuck for days. Eventually, she just told Terence that sex was not going to be a part of their relationship again. Terence begged her to reconsider. After a long and strange negotiation, she eventually allowed for Terence to masturbate beside her while looking at her in bed. Somehow this made Lisa feel even sexier, and she turned up her new style choices that much more. She wore clothes that made men's jaws drop.

She would go to Todd two or three times a week, and each time she would spend more and more time getting ready and making herself look incredibly sexy. Sometimes she allowed Terence to masturbate in her presence while she got ready. Terence always felt terrible after she walked out the door. How had he let himself get to this point. He was hanging onto a hope that somehow he could be with Lisa fully again, and accepting any distortion. He knew it wasn't working, but to just give up meant automatically and immediately losing to Todd. If he ended things with her, she would just go straight to Todd, and be fucked into ecstasy by him while Terence would be left alone.

Then, one Saturday night, Lisa left and did not return at all the next day. It was strange for her to miss a Sunday service, so Terence knew this time was something a little different. He couldn't concentrate all day, and kept checking his mobile phone for a message from Lisa. Messages which never came.

When he got home, he noticed that it seemed like Lisa had been home, and some of her things were gone. He phoned her frantically over and over, but she didn't answer.

He knew Todd was doing this on purpose, making Terence wait longer than expected, so Terence tried to act as if he wasn't bothered. He tried to act as if nothing bad was happening and just do what he would usually do after work. He pulled some leftover lasagna from the fridge and sat down at the kitchen counter to eat it. He slowly managed about half of what he would usually eat, because underneath he was still too tense to really eat like usual.

Then, after an agonizing hour, Terence's phone rang.

"Lisa?" he said with a mix of relief and dread.

"Terence," Lisa said, she was breathing rapidly and it broke her words up unevenly. Terence knew that meant she was fucking Todd right at that moment. Terence gritted his teeth in anger. However, he remained calm as he had half expected that Todd would deliberately drag out his time with Lisa to make Terence suffer.

"When are you coming home?" Terence asked.

"I... uh! uh! I..." Lisa said, clearly having trouble forming her words. In the background Terence could hear skin slapping against skin and Todd grunting with a hint of amusement. "I'm sorry, Terence... I... Oh! OH!... I...AH! I'm not coming back."