Reunited with Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight was magnificent. I was looking straight down at Eleanor's perfect pussy, who's lips were barely parted and glistened with cum, to reveal the silky pink interior, along with the gusset of her thong which was coated with a thick film of her slimy juice. The two remained connected by that thread of grool.

Her aroma emanated from both her pussy and her soaked panties. I sat with my face hovering inches above her pussy, and inhaled the scent and the sight for a few moments before proceeding. I started moving the fabric again, slowly pulling the panties down her legs. The thread of cum that joined them to her pussy stretched and thinned, but remained in tact for inches more, until halfway down her thigh it finally snapped and clung the the side of her leg.

As I slid the panties down the length of Eleanor's body, she lifted her legs, one by one, so I could slide the panties off, and feel the soft skin of her legs while I did so. I alternated my gaze from the panties, to her legs, down to her pussy, which still glistened with cum, up to her face, which was still anxious for more.

Finally, I held Eleanor's panties, warm and soaked. The gusset kept the rough shape of her pussy and I could see in the crotch the puddle of cum her pussy had smeared all over them. I grabbed the waist to hold them in front of me to examine them up close.

"Smell them," she said, looking down at me and the panties I held.

This was insane, having a girl wanting me to sniff her panties in front of her. Eleanor seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was. I sat back and brought the panties to my nose, and held open the gusset, so that its treasures were laid open and facing me. It was amazing. A clear and creamy line laid on the cloth, imitating the shape of her slit. I touched it lightly, drawing a string of cum from the panties as I pulled away. A dribble of cum clung to my finger and I rubbed it between my thumb, feeling its slickness.

"This is so hot, Eleanor." She gave me a look of agreement, and anticipation.

I brought the gusset to my face and pressed it to my nose. Inhale. Eleanor's musky fragrance was so strong, so fresh, on the panties. My cock, which had been begging to get out, twinged in my pants and ached, ready to burst. This was sexuality, the essence of sexuality—the essence of Eleanor. I kept sniffing as much as I could, intaking all of the different notes that Eleanor had left. Instinctively, my free hand moved to the front of my pants and reached for my cock. Under my belt, I lightly stroked. It was instinctual, and I hadn't realized, really, that I was masturbating in front of Eleanor.

I broke my concentration when I remembered there was a half naked Eleanor in front of me. I looked down at her to see her hand resting on her mound, with a finger parting her lips. She was touching herself. When I saw, she brought her finger up and smelled herself, before sucking the cum off of it. If I weren't already close to cumming, this nearly pushed me over the edge.

"I could cum Eleanor."

"No! You can't yet," she said, "Andrew, I want you. This whole thing is so fucking sexy. I want all of you. Come lick me. Smell me. I want you so bad."

As hard as is was to hold back my ecstasy, the promise of more kept me from going over the edge. I looked down at Eleanor's glistening pussy, she really was very wet. With one last whiff, I put the panties aside and resumed my position between Eleanor's legs.

"Any limits?" I asked, inches away from her pussy, breathing on her clit.

"No. none. Do what you want, and I will do what I want."

With that, I leaned in and pressed my nose between her slick lips. I inhaled as I teased her clit, taking in her scent straight from the source. Her heady musk enveloped my senses and I needed more. Eleanor moaned as my nose applied that needed pressure to her clit.

I teased some more, licking the outside of her lips, threatening to lick her clit, but declining her pining for now. I kissed her skin, which was even softer on my lips than it appeared. She purred and bucked. The cum which had only been glistening along her slit was now dripping in a long strand to the seat below her where it had accumulated in a small puddle.

I lost my resistance. I needed to taste her. I dove in. I plunged my tongue in-between her wanton lips and slid between her silky folds, up and down the length of her pussy, making sure to tease her clit as I passed over it. The salty-sweet tang of her juices coated my tongue, and I played with them in my mouth, feeling their slick texture and tasting their every note.

I was licking Eleanor's pussy, I was tasting her cum. Eleanor let out an audible moan as this first tonguing penetrated her lips. I licked up and down the full length of her pussy on more time before focussing in on her clit. Eleanor had an innie pussy—her inner lips and clit were small and hidden, but I could feel its arousal as it stood erect against my tongue. I ran my tongue over it slowly, rhythmically, repeatedly, paying close attention to the pressure and the taste, and Eleanor's reactions. I wanted to know her pussy with my mouth. I wanted to fill her with ecstasy. I wanted to swallow her cum.

As I lapped up her clit, I could feel her pussy smearing its juices on my face. My chin slid over her silky folds as she got wetter and wetter with every lick. Eleanor seemed on the verge of cumming. I broke my pattern and licked down the length of her pussy once more, running my tongue down the soft space between her inner and outer lips.

This varied sensation renewed Eleanor's moans and she pressed her pussy against me, saying "fuck." Quickly, though I resumed licking her clit, quicker, and with more pressure. I was enjoying every drop of her cum that passed through my lips. Eleanor's bucking motions had become rhythmic and regular, and were accompanied by her legs, which began to tense and squeeze my head which rested between them.

I kept licking, but looked up, from the soft slope of her pelvis immediately in front of me, up her smooth torso, and clothed breasts, to her face, with eyes closed in ecstasy. Everything about the scene in front of me was filled with pleasure and lust, and carnal indulgence. I embraced it and devoured Eleanor's pussy, with more vigor and more enthusiasm, if such a thing were possible.

This pushed her over the edge, and she came with a louder and more emphatic "Fuck!"

I felt a renewed wetness emerge from her opening and coat my face as Eleanor's hips bucked and squeezed and her moans filled the silence. She began to come down from this first high, but I kept my face pressed against her, licking gently, keeping the pleasure from disappearing. I pulled away briefly, once her breathing had settled, bringing with me strands of cum.

I wiped my face and licked the slick juice from my fingers, looking at Eleanor the whole time."That was amazing," she said, still sounding winded as she spoke. I shared the sentiment. I looked down at her sopping crotch. I had no doubt contributed plenty of saliva to the mess, but the vast puddles of filmy fluid can only be attributed to Eleanor. She must be ready for more. And I wanted to give her more.

To the delight of Eleanor, I descended once more in between her folds and resumed licking. This time I went straight for the source, planting my mouth on her opening and pushing my tongue into her. Her slime coated it and filled my mouth. Her hot hole enveloped my tongue and its silky walls massaged me.

This second time, Eleanor came almost instantly. The pressure of my nose against her clit, and the penetrating lapping of my tongue brought her to an immediate climax as I felt more of her cum fill my mouth. I couldn't get enough of her tangy juices and I enthusiastically accepted every drop her pussy could spare. I pushed my tongue in and out of her a few more times, feeling her soft embrace before retracting and licking her more lightly.

"No Limits?" I asked once more, hovering between her legs.

She responded with a simple "No."

That's all I needed. Eleanor's carnal scent and taste had driven me wild, and I wanted more. I hooked my arms under her legs, and lifted her mound so I was in a better position to lick. Once more, I teased up and down the length of her slit, moving downward slightly with each stroke before pushing my tongue down between her ass cheeks.

"Yes!" Eleanor gasped as I found her tight rosebud with my tongue. "Yes! Oh my god Andrew that feels so good!"

Her skin was soft, and her puckered hole tasted sweet and slightly salty, sweaty and carnal. I licked her ass like this more a minute or so, with my nose pressed into her pussy. Once again, I was experiencing the smell of her womanhood, but mixed with the wonderful taste and texture of her ass. She seemed close to cumming again, but I stopped. Keeping her on edge. I came up and met her gaze.

"Eleanor this is fucking amazing. You are so sexy. Everything about this is driving me crazy."

"I know. That feels so amazing. You have no idea. This is exactly what I've been missing."

I Kissed her on the mouth and was infiltrated with a passionate tongue that massaged mine.

"I can taste me on you," she said, "That's so hot."

I pulled away and held her hips, guiding her as she flipped over to sit on her knees, presenting her ass to me. She really did have the greatest ass, and I had to sit admiring the two perfect globes for a moment before diving in once more. I got closer, and placed my face at her crotch, feeling the heat of her pussy once more.

I licked up from her clit and all the way to her ass. I found her rosebud again and devoured it, lapping up her crack, and circling her little bud. I teased it, and prodded it. With some lubrication from my saliva, I pushed and the tip of my tongue passed the puckered ring and into her hot core.

Eleanor moaned at this, and asked for more. I prodded with my tongue, slowly pushing in and out of her sweet ass, each time going slightly deeper. As I did so, and she got closer to climax I could feel her muscles contracting as she clenched around my tongue. The sensation was phenomenal. I spread her cheeks as my face pressed as far as it could into her.

She came with my tongue in her ass, squeezing and clenching through the entire climax. She was shaking now, unable to support herself on her arms without trembling. I pulled away and allowed her to resume a normal sitting position. A moment passed while she recovered, but she recovered quick.

"I want to make you cum," she said with a look of carnal determination, "I want to make you explode."

She took control, and soon enough I was the one against the door. My pants were down and Eleanor was between my legs. This time however, she started at my ass, smelling and licking, up from my crack and up my balls until she reached the shaft of my cock. I was hard, painfully hard, and the moment her tongue began its trek up the length of my I twinged and stood to attention, feeling the bursting pressure within me.

At the tip, she swirled her tongue around from the back to the front in one motion, bringing her lips around me—and I was inside her. Her mouth was hot, and she slid over me with ease and enthusiasm, until I was down her throat and her lips were against my pelvis. I'm not normally huge on deepthroating, or blowjobs in general, I find that most girls hate or cannot do deepthroating, and even the best of blowjobs have a few scrapes with teeth that distract from the overall wonderful sensation, but Eleanor was entirely enthusiastic, so genuine in her performance, I forgot all of these hesitations. She truly enjoyed what she was doing, and as a result, I did.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I had been aching to cum from the get go, and this magnificent blowjob was going to push me over the edge soon. I looked down between my legs at Eleanor, her face, filled with pleasure as she slid the length of my manhood in and out of her hot mouth. She was still naked from the waist down and her ass was in the air as she took me.

The sight was incredibly sexy. Each stroke, I could feel myself sliding down her throat, I could hear the gulping noise of her taking it, and I could see myself being covered in her saliva. I couldn't help but thrust as she took me, and she seemed to love it, following my rhythm, making me feel ecstasy. I had been on edge the whole time, and couldn't take it any more. Each stroke brought me closer, closer, closer.

I was reaching the point of no return, and told her between heavy breaths, "Eleanor, I'm gonna cum."

She pushed me deeper down her throat for several long intense strokes before taking my tip in her mouth. I exploded in the longest orgasm I have ever had, spewing load after load into Eleanor's mouth. And she swallowed every bit of it. After I had cum, she kept me in her mouth, milking every last drop from me. Finally, she rose up, smiling, to face me.

"You taste wonderful."

Despite having just had the orgasm of my life, I was still hard. Eleanor sat facing me, giving me a perfect view of her pussy, which still glistened with strands of cum.

"I'm still horny. Elle, that was too good."

She gave me a kiss. Our mouths tasted like sex, and the mutual arousal that lingered led the way forward. I turned in the car to be sitting normally. Eleanor swung her leg over my lap so she was straddling me. Instinctively, I placed my hands on her ass to support her. She kissed me again.

"I want you," she said.

Looking down at out laps, I saw her pussy—wet, and open, soft and naked, and my cock, hard and pulsating, rising up to meet her. She lowered herself down as she took hold of my penis and guided me to her entrance. I felt my tip enveloped in warmth. I held her ass as she slid me inside her, slowly. I could feel her wetness on my cock as I slid easily into her wanton pussy.

Her pussy was warm, and silky. It squeezed my cock despite its lubrication in a way that made me aware of every millimeter I had inside her. I was lucky to have just came, otherwise I would not have lasted beyond this initial penetration. She slid down until the entirety of my manhood was buried inside her, and then she rose again, slowly sliding up and down on my cock. This slow movement, it seems, was for us to experience every sensation of the sex we were having, but passion took over as Eleanor began to pump up and down quicker and with more momentum.

I held onto her ass as she slammed into my pelvis time and time again, impaling herself on me, getting herself off. She rode me hard, but in a way that made me feel each thrust and each movement of her pussy. She massaged every inch of my cock over and over. I slid my right hand from her cheek to her crack where my middle finger found her butt hole. She gasped at the touch.

"Yes! Finger my ass. Put it in."

I circled her puckered hole as she fucked me, with my palm on her cheek, teasing her. I needed some lubrication if I was going to finger her ass, so I brought my finger to my mouth, tasting her and coating my finger in saliva and then brought it back to her crack. I teased her briefly as I got her wet. Then, slowly, I pushed the tip into her tight hole. She moaned loudly at this insertion, and drove her pussy down onto me harder. Her face was reddening and her breathing was increasing. She was getting close.

With her ass yielding to my finger with each thrust, I slowly pushed further into her, and then out, and then in. She was so tight. Her ass clenched around my finger. Meanwhile, her pussy was wetter then ever as she pumped me in and out of her. Looking down where our pelvises met, I saw my glistening cock covered in cum that was pooling around the base, appearing ad disappearing into the soft pink folds of this beautiful girl's pussy. Eleanor was getting close, but she needed just a bit more stimulation.

She brought one of her hands down to her cunt and began rubbing her clit. Her ass was finally getting used to my finger, and I was able to push another in to join it, stretching her ass. Eleanor screamed in pleasure as she fucked me, I fingered her ass, and she rubbed her clit. She came wildly, slamming against me and lubing my cock even more. Both her ass and her pussy clenched around my fingers and cock, almost milking me to orgasm, but I held off while she came down. Her breathing slowed, but she kept pumping me slowly, keeping me on edge. My fingers had come to a stop and now rested in her ass, only moving very gently as she did. What happened next was very natural and happened without any words from either of us.

Her thrusts slowed down gently, until I slipped out of her, and I slipped my fingers out of her ass. And she climbed down, bringing her mouth back to my cum covered cock. She wanted to taste herself on me. She put me in her mouth, and tongued my tip and my shaft, licking up all of her juice that she had spilled onto me. As she did this, I brought my hand, which had been in her ass, and sucked on my fingers. I was already on edge, and this new, massaging sensation pushed me over.

"I'm cumming!" I grunted.

Quickly, Eleanor removed me from her mouth and stroked my slick cock with her hands, pumping me as I spurted ropes of semen onto her stomach and pelvis. She stroked me until I could take no more and then let go of me to play with the cum I had just shot. She rubbed it around her stomach, feeling its texture, before bringing her hand up to smell it, and to suck it off of her fingers, enthusiastically.

We were both coming down, still horny, but caught in the moment of clarity between fits of passion. This brief reprieve brought us back, and made us remember that we were in a car, in public, during the day time. It's not like we really cared if we were seen, and we probably were by at least one person, but causing a scene is not something either of us had in mind.

Still, it was hard to resume an ordinary demeanor when we were both sill so filled with lust. We sat there, bottomless, for a minute, lightly caressing each other, but aware of our surroundings and ready to become decent at a moment's notice.

"That was amazing," she said, in that low, winded, afterglow voice. "I want more. I feel like I could cum a hundred more times. But I feel like I would pass out."

We laughed. My cock had softened after that last explosion, but was coming back to life. I too wanted more, but this stiffening was sore, and I needed a rest.

"That was amazing," I repeated.

After a few more minutes, the moment was right, and we both collected ourselves and began to redress. I grabbed my pants, and Eleanor lowered her skirt. She straightened her shirt out and tucked it into her skirt, over the cum which had mostly dried on her stomach.

She giggled, "I'm keeping it, for when I get home. I think it's hot."

Fair enough, I thought, I'm keeping her panties. Once dressed, we both got out of the car to say goodbye.

"Thanks, Andrew. That was wonderful...Talking to you, I mean. haha..no really though, that was perfect."

"Thank you! and uh...Thank you," I said holding up her panties.

"My number hasn't changed since middle school. Do you still have it?"

"I believe so. Do you still have mine?" I replied.

"I do."

"Good well keep in touch! I'd love to see you again."

"I will do!"

We leaned in for a kiss, and her hand grabbed mine, bringing it up under her skirt to her hot pussy, and slid it between her wet lips, and she grabbed my instantly hard cock with her other hand.

"For the road," she grinned.

"I'm keeping this," I joked holding up my now cum-covered hand.

"Haha, okay. Well, I've gotta go masturbate, but I hope I'll see you soon."

"Me too," I chuckled and leaned in for one last kiss before we parted ways.

At home, I sat down with the panties and the memories from earlier and started to stroke myself. Just as I was getting started, I received a text from Eleanor. It was a picture. A pair of maroon panties had been pulled down from her pussy showing a soaked gusset.