Reuniting with Lesley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, pushed the curtain aside and joined her in the hot, misty shower. She turned and smiled as I got in, wet copper hair plastered to her scalp, water cascading down her pale naked body.

"There you are," she said with a grin.

She reached over and grabbed onto my penis, holding it firmly and pulling me closer to her. We kissed as she stroked my cock, getting me hard again. It didn't take very long before she had my dick stiff as a rod, but still she kept fondling it.

"God damn your cock is amazing," she said.

"Turn around," I told her.

She turned, facing her back to me. I rubbed my cock along the crack of her ass, sliding between her soft round cheeks, while I wrapped my arms around her body, one hand squeezing a breast, another nestled in her wet pubes. Then I reached down and pushed my cock between her legs, like the saddle of a bicycle. She purred as I stroked my dick between her lips, teasing her clit with the swollen head of my rod.

Slowly I dropped down to my knees. Her beautiful ass was directly in front of my face now, smooth and rosy and goose-pimpled with excitement. With my right hand I pushed her legs slightly apart and rubbed her pussy, fingers sliding back and forth along her moist slit. I pressed my thumb inside her, massaging her clit between my thumb and forefinger while rubbing little circles on her G-spot with the tip of my thumb. I pushed my face up between her legs and lapped at her pussy from behind, my tongue snaking in and out and her dripping snatch, tasting her excitement, my nose buried between her cheeks.

"Oh yeah, ohhhhhh," she sang.

I pulled my face back and replaced it with my left hand, sliding two fingers into her hot, slick tunnel, while my right hand continued to work at her G-spot and clit. I pressed my face into the crack of her ass and gently poked at her puckered pink hole with my tongue.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. I don't think anyone had ever done that to her before. I did it again, tonguing her tight asshole while my hands kept at it with her pussy. She started to rock her hips, fucking my face and hands. I slipped a third finger into her cunt and rubbed faster, harder. She gasped with pleasure.

I stood up, placed both hands on her hips, and thrust my hard dick into her waiting cunt. "Oh yes, baby, yes, ahh! Ahh!" she groaned, her ass slapping my belly as I fucked her from behind. I reached my hand between her legs to finger her clit as I humped in and out of her tight snatch. My other hand went across her chest, lifting and fondling her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Oh yes oh baby fuck me baby yes fuck me fuck me..." she cried. I kissed her neck and nibbled her shoulder. "Oh yes fuck me yes oh I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna oooooOOOOOOH!"

Her leg spasmed, and she almost lost her balance and fell, but I had her. I left her clit alone and wrapped both arms around her, continuing to pump away, just about finished myself.

"Wait wait, don't cum yet," she whispered, and I stopped. She pulled herself off of me and turned around, facing me again. Standing on one leg, she wrapped the other around my waist as she used a hand to guide my red, engorged cock back into her vagina.

"I want to see you," she explained. I gripped both her buttocks for leverage and resumed fucking her sweet pussy, looking into her bright hazel eyes the whole time. Her whole face was aglow. I gasped and moaned as she kissed my mouth, my cheeks, my neck. She licked at my earlobe, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my whole body. I squeezed her ass and fucked harder, feeling the point of no return getting closer, building, building.

"Nnnnguuuh!" I groaned as my whole world exploded into pure sensation. What felt like gallons of spunk shot from my cock in waves, coating the insides of her snatch, filling her up, spilling down her legs and dripping over my balls, dropping to the floor of the tub before being washed down the drain.

"God damn it, Lesley, you know I was always in love with you," I whispered.

"I know," she whispered back. "I know."

We stood there for a time, wordlessly holding each other, letting the hot water wash over our bodies and we caught our breath. We kissed once more, then washed ourselves off. We turned off the water and got out of the shower. I picked a towel up off the shelf above the toilet and dried her, and she did the same for me. She quickly blew-dry and brushed her hair, and we both get dressed again.

"I wasn't expecting this at all," Lesley said as she rebuttoned her blouse. "I really thought we were just going to talk."

"Yeah. Never in a thousand years would I have thought tonight would end like this." I picked up one of the barely-tasted glasses of Macallan and took a sip. "So, now what?"

"I don't know," she said. "I really don't know. I have my family, and I'm still married, even if I don't know that I love him anymore..."

"If you don't love him, then don't stay married to him," I said.

"You know it's never that simple. This is all so very sudden... I need time, I just need time."

I had nothing to say to that, though my face might have spoken for me, because Lesley crossed the room and pressed herself against me, stroking my cheek and looking deep into my eyes.

"I do love you," she said. "I do. We just have to take it slow. Okay? Let's just take it slow."

"Okay," I said, and we kissed.

I walked her back to where she had parked her car and watched her disappear into the night. The next day, I left Pennsylvania again.

***

We stayed in regular contact, but didn't see each other. Twice, while Paul was away on business trips, we had Skype sex. Lesley became pregnant again, and that slammed the brakes hard on any plans she had to leave Paul. My second book was pretty successful, and this time the studio hired me to adapt the screenplay myself. So I ended up having to live on the West Coast for a while, and once again, we started to drift apart.

I started dating one of the actresses from the movie: one more thing checked off the bucket list of things I never thought I'd actually do, date a Hollywood starlet. That wound up also belonging to the list of things that seemed much better in my imagination than in reality. Girl was nuts. The sex wasn't even that great. I mean, it was good, but compared to Lesley? Not the same league.

I blinked, and another three years went by. I was living in New York again, working on a new book, when my phone rang. It was Lesley. After a long, bitter fight, she and Paul were divorced, and she and the kids had moved into a small condo in Brooklyn.

I met her in Prospect Park, by the carousel. She had her children with her, and the two older boys, Gregory and Mikey, were riding around on the painted wood horses. The toddler, a little girl, clung to her momma's leg. She had her mother's red hair, and big blue eyes. The eyes caused me to start for a second - I had seen plenty of pictures of her boys, and both of their eyes were brown, like their father's. Mine were blue... but that didn't necessarily mean anything, blue eyes are a recessive gene anyway.

"Hi," Lesley said to me, after we embraced.

"Hi," I said back.

"It's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you, too."

"This is Beth. Bethy, won't you say hello?"

The girl buried her face in Lesley's leg. "She's shy," Lesley apologized.

"That's okay," I said.

"So, it's been a while," said Lesley.

"It has," I agreed.

"I'm sorry. I said we would need to take it slow."

"That's true."

"I'm going to take the kids to their babysitter's in half an hour. Can we get a drink and catch up?"

"I would like that very much," I said.

"Good," she smiled devilishly. "I have a bottle of 15-year-old Macallan back at the apartment that I'd love to share with somebody."

12