Reva

Story Info
Childless lady wants a kid.
2.2k words
3.39
46.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Reva at one of my close friend's wedding engagement. These were the days before Shubhi and Sneha. She was the best friend of the bride. Standing 5'10" tall this shapely young lady was married to her long time sweetheart. Soft spoken, a bit childish but caring girl she would attract anyone almost immediately. In the days leading up to the wedding we met regularly. Shopping, lunches, dinners we four spent a lot of time together.

I met her husband on the wedding day. He had a sad look on his face. Though I did not pursue to find the reason as it would be known later. The wedding was all fun and dance like a typical Indian wedding.

A few days later Reva called me enquiring if we can meet. We met at a coffee shop where she was already waiting. A far cry from the glamorous look she had always carried; dressed in a simple jeans and tee. It looked like she had been troubled by something. We drank coffee in near silence when I broached the subject of why she wanted to meet. She said let us go someplace where there would be no disturbance or any to eavesdrop on us. I found this strange but suggested that we can go to my home if she wants to. She agreed instantaneously.

As I drove her to my home she seemed to be lost in her own world. Scarcely did she speak except for answering some silly questions. The moment we entered my home and closed the door, Reva started crying. I was at loss to understand what had happened. It took me some time to stop her crying. I made coffee for both of us and she regained a bit of her composure. Still she kept mum. A few minutes later she started talking. Her husband had met with an accident rendering him impotent. Though she loved him; he had turned into a stranger for her. No one in the family or friends knew as their childless status was attributed towards being career oriented. But now 5 years into marriage she longed for sex, companionship and above all a child. Nor did she want to opt for IVF to have a baby.

She had fallen in love with me during our meetings earlier and wanted me to provide her what her husband could not. She had confided in her best friend about this and was encouraged to go ahead. Though I had liked this beautiful babe from the day we had first met, this was an unforeseen situation. She also said that her husband will have no say as she had already told him that having a kid by natural means is what she wanted. The poor guy had obliged.

She got up from her seat and sat next to me resting her head on my shoulders. I could feel her sobbing again as I had avoided any contact. But nonetheless I decided to go ahead as I was unattached and not in any relationship. I gently raised her head and turned towards me proceeding to wipe her tears. My acceptance changed her mood and she hugged me in a tight embrace. She began to kiss me all over the face and her hand began to roam over my back. I disengaged myself from her and asked her to go home for the day. Now that she had got her wish; I wanted her to be more prepared the next time we meet as I did not want to hurry things.

I was to meet my friend and his wife for dinner. When we met, my friend's wife whispered thank you in my ears as we exchanged hugs. As my friend excused himself to answer a phone; she thanked me again saying that I have saved a marriage heading for divorce and her friend from becoming a mental wreck.

Reva's husband was to be on a fortnight long tour from the next day. She wanted to make the best of this opportunity. I was just back home from my morning run when my doorbell rang. I usually have no visitors or a maid as staying alone I am self-reliant. I opened the door to see a transformed Reva. In less than 24 hours I was faced with a gorgeous beauty. Form fitting tee and a skirt riding just above the knees. She looked like a model just off the ramp. I gathered her into my arms as our lips met and remained glued together for almost five minutes. The tongues danced as we furiously kissed in the open door. I pulled her inside and shut the door.

My body was sweaty due to the run and I was in my shorts which Reva pulled off in a jiffy. Stroking my cock which had gone erect at the sight of her tongue began a tantalizing dance on my tool. I took hold of her head and began to move it to and fro as her hot mouth engulfed my engorged dick. In a few minutes I let loose a huge load with a groan and Reva lapped it up like a hungry dog. I pulled her up and held her close in a tight hug, my hands wandering over her lithe body. I slowly undressed her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs over my waist and my flaccid penis began to sense the heat from her moist pussy. With a mind of its own my member regained erection and I adjusted Reva to sink my tool in her wet pussy. Reva shuddered and moaned as I made way up into her. I took her to the bedroom and laid her gently on her back. With slow rhythmic motion I began to pump her. Her cunt had clamped my dick in a vise like grip.

She had not had sex for almost 5 years and the effects were there to see. The tightness of her pussy was as good as of an 18 year old virgin. She soon climaxed and began raking my back with her long finger nails. Her body was moving on its own in delirium and with each push I gave she was pulling me deeper with her legs entwined on my back. Her energy was sapping me quickly and I released another load of warm jizz in her cunt. All the pent up emotions over the past years seemed to have released. We lay on the bed in an embrace and I could see tears of happiness rolling down her eyes.

She was about to say something when I closed my lips over her mouth and kissed her again. We stayed in bed in the same position for well over an hour. Reva was chatting animatedly about her past and I came to realize how much she loves her husband. The only reason she wanted a natural conception was to enjoy the joys of a healthy sexual relationship.

As I took a shower, Reva prepared breakfast. She stood nude in the kitchen as she cooked. I tiptoed inside and started to kiss her bare back with my hands exploring her upper body. She turned around and pushed me away and asked me to wait at the dining table. She came and sat on my lap and fed me breakfast. I asked her whether she would be okay going out of Mumbai instead of being closeted here into an open place. She assented to it.

We were on her way stopping to collect her clothes on the way. Reva was behaving like a 16 year old girl who has fallen in love for the first time. As we made way to my weekend home Reva shared her entire life history and the traumatic period for the last few years since his husband's accident. Reaching my home Reva was mesmerized by the beauty of the place. Seeing the swimming pool; Reva stripped off all her clothes and splashed into the cold waters. I watched this babe in fascination as she cut the waters like a fish. She raised her arms and asked me to join. I was in the pool in a jiffy.

Reva gripped my waist by her thighs and I could feel my erect dick touching the outer lips of her cunt. Slowly I guided my tool inside her and Reva was screaming in ecstasy. With her back to the pool walls and hand resting on the edges I pumped her pussy. Each thrust was followed by her loud moan. Her tight vaginal muscles were now beginning to milk me. We slowed down trying to maximize the pleasure, kissing each other, occasionally pinching her erect nipples with her hands pushing my buttocks trying to get me deeper into her.

"Ashu, fuck me harder, I have missed this for the last few years, thank you for accepting my request".

Both of us climaxed at the same time and held each other in a tight embrace for a long time. We moved into the house and freshened up. Reva had become more chirpy and animated since we had reached here. The bitterness and inhibitions seemed to be on the ebb. We sipped on wine with Reva sitting in my lap and playing with my tool. As I nibbled on her pointed nipples Reva was playing with her own pussy furiously. She later confided that her nipples are the most erogenous spots on her. I continued to play with her lithe body, planting kisses all over her. I playfully smacked her ass globes and she asked for more. Each Slap was harder than the previous one and soon the white skin had turned red. I was careful not to hurt her and stopped after a few.

She asked me to fuck her in the ass as she had always wanted to experience it. Reva screamed with agony as I entered the tight butt hole of hers but was asking me not to stop. I was being more gentle and cautious not to hurt her. Though I had oiled her hole and my dick the incredible tightness was still making it painful for both. I poured more oil as with slow and steady thrusts my entire length was in her. The additional lubrication seemed to have helped and Reva was now pushing back to enjoy my thrusts. She pushed me on my back and in the reverse cow girl position my one hand toyed with her nipples and the other her cunt. The triple onslaught brought about multiple orgasms and Reva began thrashing like a wild animal. Spent and exhausted we lay there in the same position for quite a while.

Post dinner cooked by Reva we settled onto the lawns spooned together. I was caressing her and she was moaning softly when my fingers brushed her nipples or her cunt lips. I asked her to move around and began to eat her pussy; she was returning the favor down south. Her juices began to flow as my tongue probed deeper inside her moist folds. She rolled me on my back and the swimmers thighs gripped my head in a vice like grip. Our mouths continued to extract pleasure from one another and almost simultaneously we flooded them with each other's juices.

As we lay under the open sky Reva again took the lead and nursed me back to a throbbing erection. Man this girl was a horny bitch in heat. Keeping me on my back she positioned herself on my tool and in one quick downward push my tool disappeared in her cunt. She adjusted a bit and began a gentle rocking motion. He perky globes now got my max attention and I was taunting her by not touching her erect nipples. The moment I pinched them Reva grunted and increased the pace. Her breathing was heavy and laborious as she directed the pace of our fuck. Occasionally biting my nipples, kissing me; her nails too raked my torso. Soon the tempo increased and Reva was now bucking like a wild horse. Unable to bear the frenzy I squirted volumes of semen in her cunt, which brought about her climax too. This was one of the best bouts of love making I ever had. We made love for countless times the 3 days we stayed there. Back in Mumbai we used to meet almost thrice a week and a few times Reva took me to her home to be fucked in her own bedroom.

A month and half passed since we had begun our dalliance. One day I was back home early for work only to find Reva waiting for me. She had a spare key since we started this. On seeing me she just pounced on me and began planting kisses all over my face. I guessed what had happened; she was pregnant with my child. She had directly come over from the doctor to meet me. We made passionate love that evening. She called her friend over and we celebrated the good news in style.

Reva delivered a healthy baby boy much to the happiness of all her relatives and it was maintained that the baby was born due to IVF techniques. Her husband accepted the baby and probably cares for him more than I would have done. Our relationship continued though it has been a purely platonic relation since. Reva's husband got a good break and moved to South Africa a few years back. All three of them are living a happy and contented life since then. Reva does call me sometimes and we also meet whenever she visits India.