Revealed

Story Info
Another erotic tale.
766 words
3.75
20.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scribbler's Notes: In the fashion of Shorn, I bring you Revealed, the second short story in my sex-free fetish series. Once again I steered clear of Non-Erotic, although this time for much more obvious reasons. Enjoy.

*

I brushed my sweat soaked strands of hair out of my face, fanning myself with a folded daily as the skytrain swayed gently along the track over the Fraser River. It seemed this weather just wasn't going to quit. Summer had arrived and it was hanging on tight. It didn't help that the train was crowded beyond belief that day. Why anyone was on the train on a Tuesday at ten am was beyond me. Usually everyone was at work when I headed out. Shouldn't that group of college boys down at the end be at the beach, along with the old couple across from me. I was far too hot to appreciate the quaintness of them holding hands after what I assumed was many happy years of marriage.

As we progressed along, more and more people got off. I must admit I was relieved at the crowd that dispersed when they reached Metrotown, and settled in for the rest of the ride to Waterfront with a few less complaints.

The car was nearly empty except for the frat boys still chattering at the end and a man who looked only a few years older, who was eyeing me quietly. I grinned softly. This type of situation is why I never mind the long trips to work three times a week. Stretching, I arched my back forwards in the guise of easing some strain, although the move, coincidently, also pressed my breasts, growing fuller with a recent weight gain (though I'm still far from being a BBW just yet), out further, and parted my legs enough that my skirt rose up to show off the very bottoms of my garters. My suit jacket had been discarded at the beginning of the trip in Surrey, so only the silky short sleeved fawn colored blouse stood between my breasts and my target.

The man straightened. I had his attention. Down the train, several of the boys in the group glanced over as well.

I smiled slyly, more to myself than any of my audience, as I leaned down at the pretense of getting a stick of gum from my purse. It gave him a slight peek down my blouse and sent a thrill straight between my legs.

Of course, my next move was to shift subtly. A garter snapped loose and I gasped in feigned surprise, rolling my skirt up slightly to fix the 'runaway'.

"How embarrassing," I giggled, letting him believe I was flustered.

All eyes were on me now, even the two girls who were with my young friends. I have always loved how subtle everyone will try to be, while still blatantly staring in fear of missing any of the show.

I traced the line of my stocking, worry clear in my features, before snapping the piece back on and checking the other three attachments, fingers absently caressing my thighs as I smoothed each one down. I wiggled my skirt back down politely, glancing up to catch the man's eye and offer a wink unseen to the other passengers.

The train announced we only had a few more stops before reaching the final destination and I heard swearing. The boys had missed their stop. I would have to have a private little laugh at their expense when I was safe in my office.

My only viewer now was the man who was gazing steadily at the hem of my skirt as if willing it to rise again, to offer him a glimpse of smooth flesh with the run of black teasing down them in garter form. I parted my legs to stretch again, this time enough to let him see my secret, twisting side to side to work out the kinks as he stared in fascination.

The bell dinged again and I closed my legs, smoothing the skirt over them and pulling on my jacket. I picked up my purse just as he got up the courage to speak.

"I'm Greg." I was silent for a moment, then smiled.

"I don't care." Then I was off the train, heels clicking on the pavement as I made my way through the station, leaving him looking confused and a bit indignant.

And my secret, the one I so cheerfully revealed?

Three days a week, I take public transportation to work. Three days a week I don't wear panties.

-End-