Revealed Online

Story Info
Couple lives out her fantasy on a chat site.
1.9k words
4.13
35.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story_time
story_time
49 Followers

FROM: RANDI
SUBJECT: WIFE ALLISON TO REVEAL WILD NIGHT HERE
POSTED: 8:13 p.m. (PST)

My wife Allison just called me about half an hour ago and asked me if I would let her explore the “other man” fantasy. There was loud music in the background and it soon dawned on me that she was in a bar with this guy she wanted to fuck. This has always been her fantasy more than mine, although it does excite me greatly on occasion.

I can honestly say though that I never expected this phone call. My wife is a 31-year-old conservative woman who has never even come close to something this wild. In fact, unless she’s drunk or extremely horny, she won’t even admit to liking anything beyond missionary position and cuddling.

Listening to her on the phone, it was obvious that both conditions existed. The last time I saw Allison, or even spoke with her, was four days ago on Monday. She’s a business consultant and flew to Tampa Bay, Florida to spend two weeks onsite with a client. After a moments reflections, I asked her 1) if this was something she really wanted to do 2) she had to do whatever he wanted 3) she had to tell me everything that happened and 4) that she would fulfill my “slut for a week” fantasy.

I thought for sure the last condition would be a deal breaker. This is a very specific fantasy involving exhibitionism, submission, mild humiliation and a number of sexual acts that Allison has never agreed to perform. However, without even a moments hesitation, she told me that she agreed. The only thing she said was that she didn’t think she could tell me to my face what she did. I said she could write me a letter. Eventually, this evolved into her posting her letter online. Both of us are very attracted to exhibitionism and the idea of her exploits being enjoyed by strangers turned us both on

Thus the reason for this post. It is now about 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast. I am sure by now Allison has left the bar with this guy and am trying my best not to think about it. However, she has promised to look for the post and tell me what happened.

When my now-wife Allison and I were dating, she was willing to try almost anything sexual

FROM: ALLISON
SUBJECT:HERE’S A TEASER

POSTED: 10:13 p.m. (PST)

Randi, it’s about 1:00 in the morning right now and I wanted to log on very quickly. The night isn’t over but we are taking a breather so to speak. John has gone out to get a “surprise” and said he won’t be back for about twenty minutes. He was very mysterious when he left. Anyway, I wanted to let you know what happened so here it goes. I hope you realize that I love you even more than I did before and want to be with you the rest of my life.

Anyway, since I flew out on Monday, I have had a lot of fun. The company I am consulting for is good and they have some great people working there. I have been working closely with a team of five people who are extremely bright and lots of fun; three girls and two guys (no, not either one of them in case you are wondering). Honestly, we have moved pretty quickly through the assignment despite the fact that we have gone out after work every night and partied til the wee hours of the morning. I will be so glad to get home and get some rest.

As I said they are a tight group probably from their working conditions and they sort of adopted me for the duration of my visit. As to how close, I am pretty sure the guys and girls have slept together so you can imagine what partying with them is like. Skipping to the chase, we went out to a dance club very early last night, around 7 o’clock I guess. By 8, we had all had a few drinks and were all letting loose.

We spent a lot of time talking about sex. Since they all knew each other, the questions were mostly about me. What did I like? What was the wildest thing I had ever done? It was impossible not to be honest and wasn’t hard either. It’s kind of hard to explain but it was just so relaxing and easy to be open with them. About 9 o’clock, we moving from truths to dares.

The first dare was from a very cute girl named Veronica to one of two guys in group, Greg. She whispered in his ear and he smiled and retreated to the men’s room. A few minutes later he returned. As the dared, the second dare was to me. Greg produced a mudslide drink and said I had to down it. I figured this was pretty easy but wasn’t so sure when I saw Veronica smiling. When I asked her what was so funny, she whispered in my ear what the first dare was. She had dared Greg to come in the drink! She told me that now I was really one of the gang since all the rest of the girls had already had the pleasure (thus why I said they had all slept with each other). I was so flabbergasted, I didn’t even know what to do. I recovered quickly though and got revenge (I hope) with my dare to Veronica; marinate three Marachino cherries and then hand them out to three unsuspecting guys. I don’t think I have to tell you with what or where she marinated them.

I am probably killing you with suspense. Anyway, the dares actually quieted down after that. My next one was from the other guy, Stu. He’s about 37 and looks like the poster boy for accountants. In fact, you’d swear his favorite books were “Tax codes I have loved” and his favorite pastime was spending time with his mother. Looks in this case are deceiving. Still, even after several days with him, it seemed somewhat disconcerting to hear him tell me to take my panties off and give them to a guy a few tables away.

The guy was really cute and I know Stu picked him because all of us had picked him as the hottest guy in the bar when we still on “truths” earlier in the evening. Before I lost my nerve, I took them off at the table—to rousing cheers and a few stares—and headed for the table with them bunched in my hand.

With as much false bravado as I could muster, I told the guy “Happy Birthday” and told him to close his eyes. He said it wasn’t his birthday. I asked him if he wanted his present or not and he closed his eyes, still confused. Then, I opened his hand, put the panties inside and fled. By the time he opened his eyes, I was back at the table.

For the next ten minutes, I kept looking over and saw the guy staring at me. We continued talking at the table and making dares. Everybody kept discussing the guy and what he was doing or what they thought I should do with him. It was fun listening to them and fun to imagine something might happen but the possibility was so remote that this was all really just harmless fun. Until they told me the guy was coming over to the table.

I totally paniced. When he got to the table, he asked me what the return policy was. I looked at him absolutely blank faced, not understanding what he was saying. He said he was returning these and wanted to know what he would get in return. With that, he got down on his knees and began putting the panties back on me.

Honestly, it was very erotic, especially since it was totally unexpected. He picked up one leg and put it through one opening and then the other leg and the slowly began pulling them up. His hand were warm and it took what seemed like forever for him to get the panties above my knees. I stood up a little, letting him finish and almost jumped when his hand brushed against me. As he finished, everyone demanded to know what he was going to get “in exchange.” I asked him what he wanted and he asked for a dance. Everyone seemed almost let down as we headed out to the dance floor.

We danced for a while. He asked me if I did this often (no) whether I was seeing anyone (I lied and said no) whether I lived around here (no) and why I had picked him (I told him the other girls did). Two dances later, I finally learned his name; John. We spent a long time on the dance floor, including a few slow songs.

On the first one, we had both put our hand around each other’s waists and spent a lot of time talking. On the second slow song, we didn’t talk at all. By the end, John was playing with the top of my newly returned panties, gently caressing it and letting his finger pull the material away from my body. His hand was still on the outside of my dress but it was very erotic and almost impossible for others to make out what he was doing. It was driving me crazy though.

As the song was coming to a close, he put his hand on the back of my neck and tilted it to kiss me. I let him. I really wanted him to kiss me at that moment and he did. When it felt exactly like what I wanted it to feel like, I knew I was in trouble. That’s when I began to think about calling you. We returned to the table and I kind of zoned out trying to think what to do.

John was sitting right next to me and put his hand on my leg within a minute of sitting down. I didn’t try to stop him and he began playing with my thigh, slowly moving up. By the time he got under my dress, I had decided that I really, really, really wanted to fuck him. By the time he got to my panties, I had resolved to call you up and ask if it was okay. I wouldn’t have done it if you had so no but I would have done anything at that moment to make you say yes.

I told John to follow me outside. When we got to the balcony, I told him that I had a confession; I was married. He seemed extremely disappointed, then mad and finally said he understood and told me he had had a wonderful time, anyway. I told him no, that he didn’t understand. I was married but that didn’t mean I wanted him to leave, just that I was going to have to ask you if it was okay first.

I can’t explain what made me want John so bad but I think it can be explained by the look he gave me after I said that. It was like he realized he might get to have me and was fantasizing about all the things he wanted to do to me. That’s when I called you on the phone…and unfortunately, I can hear John pulling up so you’ll have to wait for the rest.

story_time
story_time
49 Followers