Revealing Realness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is the punishment going to be like?"

"Do you see those over there?" She pointed over to her canes and paddles.

"Yeah? Oh..."

"Do you think you deserve to be caned?" She asked sinisterly.

"Yes ma'am," I stated with genuine guilt.

"Do you think you deserve to be whipped?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Tell me why." I didn't want to have to do this again. In seemed that Kate reveled in my shame and humiliation.

"Please, not again Kate."

"Tell me why, slut."

"Please, Kate." She encroached slowly and unchained my leash, throwing it to the ground behind me. She stuck two fingers inside my pussy and smeared my nose with my own juices.

"Tell me, slut, can you smell yourself right now? Can you smell your pussy radiating your stench because you are getting off on me ordering you around, treating you like a whore? Don't act like you don't enjoy being forced to wear a collar naked in a student's apartment. You are a filthy, stupid slut. So don't act like you are too good to apologize for something you did wrong. Do you hear me? Hey!" She forced me look her in the eyes, so close our heads almost butted. She then asked again, softer this time. "Do you hear me?"

I nodded, stricken with fear and regret. I should've just done as she said and I wouldn't have gotten yelled at. "I'm sorry ma'am, I'm so, so sorry."

She backed away without forgiving me and went to the whips. From behind I heard "Will you be wearing the blindfold or no?" I had to think. If I wore the blindfold, my punishment would be reduced by 50 percent and I would get to leave this mess a whole 30 minutes earlier. On the other hand, it would likely cause paranoia, and might even torture me more than the actual pain. Plus I wouldn't get to see the effect the punishment would have on my body: the bruises, the scratches, the redness... I was no masochist, but something about how the body reacts to harsh stimulus always intrigued me, like how a slap could leave a perfectly shaped hand imprinted on someone's back.

"No blindfold, please."

"Smart girl..." She sauntered over, cat o' nine-tails in hand and smacked the ends playfully against her palm. "Kiss it," Kate commanded.

The moment my lips made contact with the soft synthetic leather handle, I realized how terrified I was of what was about to happen.

"Every lash I administer you will count out loud, thank me for, and then beg for another one. If you forget to do any of those, it will be like it never even happened until you remember. The hour only finishes if I get to use all of my toys. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

She took the whip and lightly punished the inside of my left thigh. "Spread." She used the butt of the whip to move my leg out an inch from its original position, unceremoniously stuck the pullet inside me (which did so with shameful ease), and then put my leg back in place. "You really are a slut, that took no work at all."

The bullet was sensational. Within a second I found myself minutely grinding against the air like an untrained dog in heat. My breathing became irregular and my focus was all but gone. I'm not sure that it was completely the bullet's work or just that I was already susceptible to sexual gratification as Kate made clear, but I looked ridiculous grinding in the middle of the room.

I felt pressure on my ass, and my mind pulled a bit from the horny state it was in, but nevertheless I persisted in grinding. I felt another pressure a second later, this one sharper, and it stung more, but it did only to confuse me and pull a bit from my arousal. Then, I screamed. A loud crack sounded against my fleshy bottom and I quickly went to protect myself only to find my head being tugged back by my hair so that my ear leaned into Kate's lip.

"I said not to break position, slut. For the next hour, your ass, your pussy, and your lips, are mine." She tugged my hair again to emphasize. "Do you hear me, slut?"

She still hadn't released me yet I had to answer. "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."

When she released me I almost fell backwards onto the ground. "Now thank me for your punishment."

"Yes ma'am." I wondered how long I had been standing there already, and how long I had been neglecting to count her lashes.

She administered one lash and I yelped in pain but dared not to break position.

"Thank you Miss for my first lash!" It hurt so bad my eyes were forced shut. "May I please have another?"

"You may." She administered another, this one with twice the force.

"Ow!" I jumped forward an inch but kept my hands on my head, hoping that Kate wouldn't mind my movement. "Thank you Miss for my second lash. May I please have another?" She didn't answer but instead went for the third, and then a fourth, and so on with increasing power. My legs eventually began to tremor uncontrollably.

"Is the slut hurt?" Kate mocked.

I couldn't have her thinking I was giving in, but if I lied it would be obvious- I was audibly holding in tears. "No ma'am." My chest was puffed out as I held my breath.

"Good, then we can move on to the cane?" She wanted to humiliate me. "Let's see how the bullet is doing." She spent a second to retrieve the cane and then walked in front of me, cupping my wet pussy and playing with my labia. She didn't insert any fingers, nor did she rub furiously, but rather she grazed my sex, teasing me. It was only 10 seconds later when she inserted a finger, but in clinical manner, like she was a doctor, feeling around for the bullet.

"Do you want me to take it out?" If I said yes, I was admitting that I was uncomfortable, if I said no, I was admitting that I liked it.

"No ma'am, please leave it in." I said with a distraught face.

"Good little slut. Now beg me for the cane." She smirked at this, and I felt the bullet fall a bit.

"Please, Miss, I've been bad and I deserve to be punished. Can you please whip me with your cane?" She raised her eye brows at me, she wanted more. "Please, Miss. I deserve your cane. I was a bad slut this morning who lied to you. Please punish me with your cane." Kate took a step back and pressed the end of the cane against her fingertips, compressing the rod, and when she released the pressure the cane struck my abdomen, sending blinding pain all around my stomach. I screamed out.

"Tut-tut-tut. Does this slut feel bad about lying to me this morning?" I was beginning to tear up now.

"Yes!" The pain had taken away any volume control I previously had.

"Is she ready to submit to her mistress?" I stayed quiet, choking on my breath and concealing my tears. "Okay, you give me no choice." She walked behind me and caned the back of my thigh, dropping me to the floor immediately. The cane was unbelievably painful. More than I had expected. "Are you ready now?" I was too busy crying to answer. "Get up." She pulled my hair to lift me up and I rose to my feet slowly, placing my hands back behind my head.

She started caning around my body, each lash in rapid succession. This lessoned the force of each strike, but also made me squirm as she made her way around. When she hit my left hip, I felt the vibrator fall.

"Now we have thirty-FIVE minutes left."

I bent down to pick it up quickly, and placed it back inside of me with obvious anxiety. I couldn't take any more punishment. "No, please. I'm sorry. It won't fall out again, I promise."

"I told you the rules. You couldn't keep it in, now you have to face the consequences."

"Please, Kate. I'm sorry. I—" She placed her hand over my mouth and brought her other hand to my pussy, digging out the bullet, turning it off, and lifting it to my face.

"We can make a deal..." I raised my eyebrows and she removed her hands. "Open your mouth."

I parted my lips and opened slowly. I had to do this, there was no way I could endure any extra punishment. She placed the bullet on my lip and pushed it onto my tongue with her index finger. I closed my mouth around that finger and she seductively removed it from my oral grasp.

I tasted strange. In my drunken exploits, I remembered Kate to be sweet and delicate, like a cheesecake, if that made any sense. I, however, was more tangy. My discomfort might have been only because it was my own taste, but nevertheless it was strange. I pulled my tongue to the back of my mouth to mitigate any contact the bullet might make with it. Kate was aware of this.

"How do you taste?" She asked.

I went to say "Weird" but when I opened my mouth, the saliva that pooled at the front of of my mouth because of my misplaced tongue drooled out and onto my chest.

"Silly girl. It's okay, I know you must love it." She toyed with my pussy and then brought her wet fingers to me. I moved the toy to my cheek and accepted her fingers. She pulled them out only after I was finished licking them clean, and replenished them down under again, allowing me second, third, and fourth servings.

She remarked "You were wetter each time I went down, slut. Submit to me and we can do this all day." Again, I stayed quiet. "Okay then. Get on your hands and knees and we can continue your punishment."

My legs were still sore, so I struggled to the ground. As I bent over, I was able to see the areas on my stomach were Kate had struck me. There was a defined red streak just above my belly button, and I felt a thick drop roll down my inner thigh. The warmth from my sex radiated to rest of me and I had a sudden compulsion to feel myself, just to appreciate the perfectly shaped marks left on my body.

I felt my cheeks grow warm as the blood rushed to them, and my stomach spontaneously began housing butterflies. The mark was so red, and ever so slightly swollen. I couldn't be thinking the thoughts that were in my head, they weren't acceptable. And the small scratches on my ass from the nine tails, scattered all over; the stripes on the back of my thigh... I was so flustered now, and my breathing became bothered, like a girl being asked to prom by her crush.

"Kate..." I said.

"Yes, Julia?"

I felt like I was standing outside my body which was moving at half speed, watching myself from the sidelines. Kate, inches shorter than me, stood over me as I looked up at her from the ground like an animal to its trainer. My heart beat at twice the normal rate. I craved Kate's touch. The pain was unbearable, but what it created made it all worth it. Kate was staring at me, waiting for me to speak, but I was so mesmerized by everything at the moment: the tingling on my skin, every mark on my body, Kate... I was doing this...

"I... I think I'm ready..." I propped myself on my knees upright.

"You're ready for what, darling?" This time I didn't mind answering her questions. I now understood Kate's subtle philosophies.

"To submit to you... to be yours." I stared up at her as though she were an idol.

"Are you sure?" She asked as she unzipped her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor. "Are you sure you want to belong to me?" She took a step forwards and began toying with my collar. I nodded distractedly, her pussy was 2 inches away from my face. "To be trained by me? To do everything I tell you to do without question?" She combed her fingers through my hair, forcing me to look up at her which put great strain on my neck.

"Yes, Mistress." I felt like a kitten.

"Do you want your treat?" She pulled my head forwards; I was now inches away from her warm sex. I nodded eagerly, anxious that she wouldn't give it to me as part of my punishment.

"Yes, Mistress! Please, may I eat your pussy?"

"Do you want me that bad, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want you so bad."

"Make me a promise and I will let you have as much of me as you want."

"Anything."

"Promise me that you will serve me as humbly as you can, and belong to me as my own to do with as I see fit." I digested her words and responded innocently.

"I promise, Mistress."

"Eat up, kitten."

I lapped at her pussy and indulged in her taste. I just signed my life away to one of my students. But now, she was my Mistress, and I was hers to use as she pleased. I was now her property which made me feel strange, but not bad. Happy, one could say.

When I had made her cum, which, in my eagerness to do so, took only took 7 minutes, she put on a strap-on and fucked me like the slut I had just admitted to being. Afterwards, she was surprisingly tender. She brought me to her bathroom and washed me off herself so that we could cuddle then in her room. I never put my clothes back on, but at the moment, I wasn't too uneasy walking around her apartment naked. I fell asleep to her heart beat on top of her soft chest. I slept out the rest of the day and the following night, only to be suddenly woken up by Kate the next morning.

I had no clue what she had planned...

12