Revealing Realness Ch. 04

Story Info
It is time for Julia to make a choice.
5.3k words
4.62
10.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: At the risk of sounding conceded, I really like this chapter. I think the characters are being fleshed out nicely and the story is picking up a healthy rhythm. I hope you all like it as well. And as always, feel free to leave your thoughts down below.

Ps. This story makes a lot more sense if you read the previous chapters, even if Ch. 01 is kinda... slow.

*****

Ch.01 Summary: Julia, a single college professor, after being set up on a series of bad dates by her gay friend Jane, is drunkenly enticed by a student, Kate, at a meet-your-professor event.

Ch.02 Summary: Inebriated, Julia hooks up with Kate, who naturally takes on a domineering role.

Ch.03 Summary: The next day, Julia is blackmailed into going to Kate's apartment, where she must choose whether or not to submit as Kate's submissive through a painful game which doubles as punishment for her rebellion.

*****

The next day in its totality was dedicated to after care. The previous day would have been scarring for me if it indicated some future pattern of abuse, Kate told me. She wanted to let me know that she is only ever so cruel in times of punishment, and never on the occasions when I was obedient.

Everything that Sunday was soft and comforting. When we woke up in her bed, we cuddled thereafter. When we finished cuddling, she forced me up so she could rub cool aloe on my cuts and bruises spread across my legs and bum. I laid in her lap as she watched TV, and to conclude the night in true college fashion, she ordered in Chinese food for us to feast on.

Inversely, she wanted me to know that not everyday would be like this either, and it wasn't to be expected following my inevitable future punishments. If she did that, she said, it would only encourage me to act out more frequently, and our dynamic would then be fruitless since the domme would have no power to assert over the sub, of which they both derive pleasure. Kate hadn't told me, but it was apparent that she was currently enrolled in the university's philosophy program for Aristocles was dripping off her tongue.

At the end of the night, as she walked me out of her apartment and to my car (and like a gentlelady opened the door for me), she touched my face and told me "I enjoyed this weekend with you." I purred into her hand. She repositioned her hand under my chin and pushed her thumb against my lower lip, parting the two so I could suck on it for her pleasure. "I have your class this Wednesday, that will be the next time we get together. I want to start training you then as well because I don't want you to fall into any bad habits, do you hear me?" I nodded silently. She removed her hand from my face and told me to go.

"Goodnight, Mistress," I told her as I began to pull out of the parking space.

"Goodnight. I'll contact you tomorrow so you know what I have planned. Respond when I do." With that I drove off.

I was dazed for the duration of the trip home. That feeling proved to be fleeting; as I unwound with a glass of merlot in bed, the reality of my recent life dawned upon me. I submitted to a student- a girl who could be no older than 20 years old. I agreed to be "trained" like some kind of dog. I was whipped, paddled, and caned... and I enjoyed it. I wasn't disgusted or upset by this moment of sudden clarity, rather I was confused as to how I got like this. Next time I saw Kate, after class, I would have to break things off with her. Our hedonistic little play sessions were fun, but I couldn't relinquish myself to a student for an orgasm. With that thought, I went to sleep.

********************************************************************

The next morning, when I was sufficiently dressed and prepped for the day, I made my way to the local coffee shop near the Uni to meet with Jane as we did every day. I was sure she would want to be made caught up on my devious exploits.

When she arrived about 5 minutes after me, I greeted her with a hug and sat her down at my table. She leaned over and asked me with a loud whisper "So what happened? Did you, you know?"

I swallowed the coffee I was currently sipping and spoke. "No, nothing happened Saturday." I lied to her. There was no way I could tell my best friend all my of guilty sins. She smirked at this.

"What a prude," she joked. "So, how did you get out of it all. Because when you called me you seemed pretty worried."

"I uhh... I got her phone and deleted the pictures she took of me."

"She didn't back them up or anything?"

"Uh, no. I guess not. She probably forgot to or something." I sipped from my coffee and looked away from Jane who still appeared to be quite comfortable.

When we were all caught up we parted ways and prepared for our first lecture of the semester. Mine went fairly well, although I had to teach with Kate on my mind, which made me think about Saturday, which got me hotter than one should be in a classroom. One of my female students noticed this and asked me if I was feeling okay. I told her I was fine but in truth I could feel my groin heating up, and I was made very aware of all my stripes given to me by Kate. As I walked around the room, the back of my thighs rubbed against my skirt so that I couldn't shake the thoughts of the weekend and I had to excuse myself from the room for a moment to calm down on the false premise of a "phone call."

I took a breath. When I got home, I decided, I could wind down and put on an adult movie to relax. But at the moment, I was subjected to survive the day. After this class I would have half an hour of free time before a meeting with the department heads in which I fondle myself.

My phone buzzed. My screen showed me the 10-digit number which I knew to be Kate's even though I hadn't yet logged her into my contacts. Her text read: "Do you miss me?" and was sent with alongside a photo of her naked lower half wearing a purple strapon. Her soft legs exposed with her hand supporting the dildo like a cock. What I would give to be in her room right now, being pounded by her purple cock. I, for a moment, dreamed about being on her bed, her under me but thrusting the cock into my pelvis as I would be unable to form a coherent thought, being fucked completely clueless. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't gotten laid in months that had me so worked up, but either way, Kate was the one satisfying my needs. That was going to make Wednesday even more difficult when I would have to break things off with her.

Remembering that I had agreed to respond when she texted me, I wrote back: "Sorry, I can't talk right now. I'm in a lecture."

Almost as though she expected me to respond in such a fashion, she immediately sent a second video with the same question posed. This one of her walking up to the camera so I could see the dildo better as it glistened. When it was sufficiently close, a small stream of a clear liquid cascaded on top of it, which she managed to spread by stroking the faux cock almost as though to prepare it for me, like it needed to warm up before being used; it was intimidating, it was like she was telling me through the video what she was going to do to me the day after tomorrow. My pussy moistened at the thought. She persisted stroking for 10 seconds before her lower half leaned over the camera to shut off the video. How was I going to teach when I returned?

At this, I literally began to salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs- a well-trained bitch I could be considered. "I miss you so much, Mistress." I wanted to write back, but all I was able to send was "Yes, Mistress." Like a docile pet.

"Not too enthusiastic, are you, slut?" She noticed. "Don't you want my cock? Or have you already gotten tired of me?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I just have a lot on my mind." It wasn't untrue, I was conflicted with the pleasure she offered and the risk I was making by accepting it. Plus, I had my class waiting on the other side of the door, I would have to return soon. "Please don't be mad at me."

"You're so cute when you're worried about me. Some day you will have to cancel a class when I send you a video like this, you'll be so hot and bothered. Go back to teaching, I'll see you Wednesday."

"Thank you, Mistress." I typed back with no response.

I reentered the room with what seemed like a thousand pairs of eyes staring at me. For a moment, I worried they knew who I was talking to. But there was no way they could know, I was being paranoid.

Class concluded with an assignment to read the first 5 chapters of their textbook, something I emailed them all to do over the summer, full-knowing that only the few that actually cared about Poli sci would do it. When the room was voided, I made my way to my office. Half way there I was stopped by one of my colleagues who wanted to talk about scheduling. I told her I was busy which wasn't totally a lie and she let me go, but not before telling me I had an "Energetic air about me." I wanted to tell her that she wasn't wrong, that I was on my way to my office to masturbate because a hot student was teasing me with videos of her wearing a strapon, but I didn't. I bid her goodbye and entered my room.

Realizing that I hadn't cleaned it since Friday, I put my papers in order and cleared my desk of everything except my laptop. The room still smelled like sex which I indulged in pleasurably. I opened my browser and searched up regular vanilla straight porn, skimming through "co-ed mounts stud," "blond threesome," and "girl fucked by two men," but nothing was able to turn me on. I resorted to my phone and opened the second video Kate had sent me. I wanted that cock inside me. I wanted her to own me with it and make me hers. I unzipped my skirt and slid my hand down my damp panties. My middle finger made its way into warm pussy while my palm did its best to rub against my clit, doing nothing but teasing me.

The 20-some second video ended but I needed more. I searched on my laptop for videos along the lines of "slut fucked by strapon," and found hundreds of videos. One video I found was of a naked blond woman strapped to bench with one leg on the bench and one on the ground, a position that freed all her holes for use. A black girl was behind her and another white girl was standing in front of her face. The black one took her fake cock and slapped the slut's pussy with it a few times before ramming it in, and reinserting it into her bum. The poor girl getting fucked was so wet, she couldn't help it. She appeared to be humiliated, being so turned on she was dripping down her own thigh because she was being used as an inferior slut for two other women. The white woman bent down with a flimsy transparent dildo in hand and forced down her throat. A few minutes in and the woman's eyeliner was running. The dildo was removed from her throat along with copious amounts of saliva and smacked across her face. I had earbuds in so as I was molesting myself in my office while the outside world couldn't hear my screen asking the girl "Do you like that you little slut?" "Yes, ma'am, I love your cock!" She was getting force fucked and her apprehension faded throughout the video, embracing her whorish identity. A few days ago I would have imagined this video to be wholly fake and unrealistic, but what I've been through, I knew better.

I stuck another finger in myself and put on another video, this one of a girl with her first lesbian encounter. Soon I would have to remove my soiled panties from my legs.

The video continued, and I got more vigorous in my fingering. So vigorous that i managed to knock my earbuds out of the laptop. To my dismay the video did not stop playing but rather amplified its volume output so it could fill the office and leak out into the hall. I jerked up to mute the video but opened an ad offering a larger penis in two weeks in my rush. Closing the ad I tried to close all tabs with it, but got a confirmation screen, checking that I did intend to leave the site. The sound raged on. "Fuck me ohhh! I'm your slut! I'm your slut!" I made the executive decision to force shut down the laptop as a whole.

A rap sounded on my door and I fell out of my chair. "Just a minute!" I yelled. I picked up my skirt and slid it on over my sopping panties, ruined with all my juices. Patting out the wrinkles I walked over to the door and opened it to find Mrs. Wells, a young new professor at the uni. "Is everything all right? I thought I heard yelling."

"Yeah, I just... couldn't open my desk drawer and I guess I got a little frustrated. It's no big deal, really." She didn't seem to buy it.

"I can help you if you want."

"I'm fine, really. But thank you though, I really appreciate the offer."

"Well," she said "If you ever feel like 'opening your desk' again," she handed me a card "this is my hubby's number. We're open to try new things." She stroked my face and left, leaving me dumbfounded.

I was mortified, she knew what I was doing. She could probably smell my stench as well. I would have to tell Kate about this. I wasn't sure if she would be okay with other women hitting on me. I wouldn't have to do that, I realized, once I split from Kate.

The day passed quite uneventfully, well, except for getting home to watch and learn from lesbian BDSM videos. It shocked me how creative people could get when it came to play in punishment. They all ranged from simple tasks like keeping a book pressed against a window with only the girl's nose for an hour if she was being too needy, to complex punishments incorporating ropes and wedges. My personal favorite punishment was one in which the sub had a leash which was wrapped around the base of a toilet, effectively trapping her head in the bowl. I don't know why I enjoyed that, perhaps it was because that woman in the bowl had only to worry about her domme, and I had to worry about my mortgage, my job, my salary, taxes and the likes... or perhaps I was just a slut. I try to convince myself that I'm more complex than that.

Wednesday came and I was stationed at my desk, ready for my class. In my head I had my plan laid out, when the lecture was over, I would take Kate to my office, talk to her, reach an agreement insuring our mutual security at the uni and then we would part ways. I prayed she would take it well.

Five minutes before the official start of class she walked in wearing a tight black skirt and white sweater. The hem dropped just low enough to warrant a quick glance, yet any longer stare, such as my own, would be lustful and perverted. What truly attracted me was her legs. They were slender where they needed to be and her thighs... they were made to house another girl's head between them. They were made to make sure a girl would never want to leave them.

"Tell me 'Professor,'" She said, encroaching my desk, poking fun at the ironic power of the title. "Are you nervous, a little?" She sat on my desk.

"This is my fifth year as a professor, I don't—"

"About tonight, sweetie. We're going to be doing a lot of work. Training a new sub is tedious and you have a lot to learn." She spoke as though no one was around to overhear her, despite the room filling behind her.

I cleared my throat. "I think it's time you take your seat for class." Smirking, she raised herself from my desk and found a seat in the center of the very first row, almost as though she wanted to keep an eye on me to ensure I wasn't misbehaving. It was an easy chair to take, no one ever envied the student closest to the teacher.

Butterflies congregated and partied in my stomach as the lesson played out. Kate stared intently for the duration of the hour, licking her lips in moments of particular intensity. This might simply be paranoia but I suspect she sneezed a couple of times so that I would have to say 'bless you' to her in front of the class. It was little things like this that kept her stuck in my head like a good song.

When class ended, she made a point to spill the contents of her pencil pouch so she would have a reason to lag behind the rest of the leaving class. I naively went to go help pick up her supplies. When I did pick up a pen, she stood up away from her utensils and smiled at me as I did her work, as though I were her dog that learned a new trick. When I looked up to see her seated, I found her with her legs uncrossed and skirt open. Without the protection of panties, her young pussy was able to catch my eyes and I couldn't help but to drop my task and indulge in what Kate obviously meant for me to take in. I wanted it so bad.

"Distracted?" She asked jokingly as it was very apparent that I was.

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered out of nervousness. If I was to get anywhere today I would have to drop the honorifics.

"Do you want some of it? Just a lick, maybe?" She nodded her head up and down slightly to entice me and I nodded back absentmindedly. At that she closed her legs, crossing them, snapping me out of my trance and I resumed picking up her supplies. She ruffled my hair and them immediately began combing it back into place with her fingers, asking me "So. Are you having a good day?"

"Yeah." I responded without looking up. She noticed this small act of rebellion and withdrew her hand from my head.

"Yeah what?" I was silent. "Yeah what, slut?"

"..." Pressure was building inside of me. It physically hurt me to deny Kate like I was doing. She had a sort of power over me that I couldn't explain, but it was potent enough for me to have to look away when I was already at her feet.

"I guess this is something we're going to have to teach you tonight..." She was making plans already. If I was to follow through on my plan, now was the time to do it. But did I really want to? Could I if I tried? She stared at me with her watching eyes, waiting to see how I would react. I looked back at her. Silence filled the room around us and the only noise was our breathing which nearly fell in unison. I opened my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress. I am sorry, Mistress."

"Good." She collected her pouch and stood up to walk to the door, waiting for me to follow behind her. I got myself off the ground and walked over. "Now, I understand you don't get off until later in the day, so what time can I expect you to be over?"

Relaying my schedule in my head, I told her 6 o' clock.

"Bring some overnight things. That includes your toothbrush, toothpaste, and a change of clothes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Alright." She seemed so disappointed in me. That I would consider ever leaving her. "I'll see you then." When she went to open the door to be on her way, I caught her hand in my own. I leveraged no real force over her, but merely touched her as to avoid appearing at all dominant. Kate halted in the doorway.

"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

She looked at me and said "Show me tonight." And then she left.

************************************************************************

I made sure to arrive at her apartment twenty minute early to prove how eager I was to serve her. The air outside was chillier than usual for this time of the year and sent goosebumps up along my arms. Some of Kate's neighbors coyly greeted me in the lot, waving modestly in my direction. It struck me as odd that amongst such plain people as these lives a woman who enjoys owning other women. Perhaps she wasn't alone in this complex.

My knocks on Kate's door didn't immediately elicit a response. Instead I waited outside for ten minutes before receiving permission to enter. Kate stood behind the door and after allowing me in, watched me as I stripped completely nude.

"There's makeup in the bathroom. Go in there, wash your face, and make yourself look like the whore that you are." With that I was off to put on a new face.

I decided to adorn myself with misty grey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, dark red lipstick and a shiny vague contouring. The end product of my artistry surprised me as I didn't look trashy, but rather somewhat elegant. I never considered myself to excel at using makeup, but I figured that with Kate, I should build up my proficiency with it.

12