Revealing Roni Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve, Roni and Hazel broaden their horizons.
12.8k words
4.66
23.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale will make more sense if you've read part 1. Everyone in it is over 18.


In the few months that had passed since Hazel came to live with us, and since our fortunate alliance with James and Karen had started, our lives had changed considerably. Now Roni and Hazel both wore long, silky nightgowns whenever we were at home for the evening, and Hazel's willing status as our slave was underlined not only by the silver-studded collar she wore with pride, but by the fact that we shackled her ankles with a length of heavy silver-plated chain, so that she was obliged to shuffle along, dragging the chain under the hem of her gown. Every couple of weeks or so, we swapped her for Karen's lovely slave Indira, just for the night. The Indian girl had an insatiable appetite for punishment, and Roni, in particular, whipped her brutally, but she invariably begged for more, until I was concerned that we had hurt her terribly.

Meanwhile, Hazel, whose need for pain was more moderate, spent much of the time in bed with both James and Karen, of whom she confessed she had become very fond.

But when she returned, Hazel was as caring as ever, and often slept between the two of us. When we went out together, the girls often wore eye-catching 'restraint' clothing – Roni's amazingly tight skirt, with a buckled belt at its hem, coupled with her needle-heeled sandals, turned lots of heads in the shopping precinct, and Hazel sometimes wore an elasticated long dress that fitted her like a glove, and showed plainly that she wore no underwear beneath it at all. At home in the evenings, when the girls wore their nightgowns, I had taken to wearing a long maroon silk robe Roni had made for me. The feel of it next to my skin was just another reason why I had an almost permanent erection, reviving memories of my old fetish.

But, as with everything in life, we all agreed one evening, that a bit of variety would do no harm. There were several possibilities. Our very public excursions had led to some interesting encounters, and as we sat talking about them, I wrote a list of the ones I thought may lead to something, and suggested we might throw a 'slumber party' for them. As I wrote, I couldn't help glancing at my two lovely girls, and wondering how I could possibly want more. Roni's long black hair glowed with health, and Hazel's pointed breasts strained against the thin silk of her nightie, as a tiny smile played on her luscious lips. But I knew that nothing can ever stand still, and a party could be quite exciting.

My list read:-

The blonde assistant in the shoe-shop.

The black waitress, Ramona, in our favourite coffee bar.

Tanya and Mike, the interesting couple who ran the salon where Karen had sent Roni to have her nails done.

Shireen and Sam, a couple who lived next door, and seemed to take an interest in us.

And Goran, a Serbian guy who serviced our car.

'Well,' said Roni, 'that's few to be going on with, but where do we start?'

'At the beginning?'

'The blonde? But we don't even know her name!'

'Then let's go buy shoes tomorrow,' I suggested. I didn't have to worry about work these days – my aged aunt had left me a generous bequest, so that I could now work part-time, as and when I wanted.

'I thought you might choose her,' Roni was saying, 'saw the way you looked at her.'

'Hey, I saw her first,' said Hazel, grinning.

'Shesawyou,' I corrected her, and we all laughed.

Next day, then, we walked into the shoe-store and sought the blonde, pretending to examine the stock while she finished with another customer. Roni was wearing her severe skirt, a tight black jumper and black stilettos, while Hazel was in her 'little girl' role, in a pleated tartan miniskirt and white blouse, with white high-heeled sandals and seamed stockings.

Eventually the girl came up to us and asked if there was anything she could help us with. She was as pretty as I remembered, petite, and small-featured, with lovely blue eyes, her soft blond hair swept back into a pony-tail, trailing way down her back. She wore a white blouse, emblazoned with the name of the store-chain, a straight green skirt and Dr Scholl's.

I'm sure you could,' I said pointedly. She looked away, embarrassed.

'Don't take any notice of my husband,' said Roni, 'you may remember we brought my young friend here once before, and you found her some shoes.'

'Yes, I remember,' said the girl.

'Well, we've promised her some more, as she's been good,' Roni went on, 'that is, if you have something suitable.'

'What sort of shoes are you looking for?' the assistant asked Hazel, but Roni leapt in the answer for her. 'Something with very high heels, and I don't mind if they're uncomfortable for her.'

The blonde looked at her, her mouth open, revealing rows of lovely white teeth. She looked about to speak, but said nothing and turned to go in search of the shoes.

When she returned, with a couple of boxes, Roni and I were sat on a bench, Hazel between us, and the girl knelt at her feet. As she did so, I noticed her store badge, proclaiming her name as Anita.

As she slid a platform-soled, needle-heeled shoe onto Hazel's slender foot, I fondled her knee from one side, while Roni stroked her bestockinged thigh at the other.

'Is that comfortable?' asked Anita, but she was looking from one to the other of us as she addressed Hazel.

'They'll be fine,' Roni replied for her, 'a little discomfort is good for her, isn't it, darling?'

'Yes, mistress,' said Hazel, quietly, playing her role perfectly, I thought.

'We'll take them,' Roni told the little blonde, then, in a lower voice, 'If you're free, we'd like to invite you for lunch. Would you like that?'

Anita looked up, startled. 'Er...well, yes. Yes, of course, thank you, Mrs....'

'Roni,' supplied my wife, 'my name is Roni. What time do you get off?'

'At one.'

'Then we'll see you in the Red Lion at ten past, OK?'

In the hour that we had before then, the girls bought some jewellery, and we were esconsed at a corner table by five past one. On the dot of ten past, I looked up from my beer and saw a very different-looking Anita weaving her way through the tables. She had let her hair down, and her pretty face was now framed by slightly wavy hair, which cascaded thickly down her back, practically to her waist. She had put on more make-up, and her lovely eyes were lined in mascara. She had changed her uniform blouse for a pale green silk one, and her Dr Scholl's for a pair of patent stilettos.

'Anita,' greeted Roni, 'do come and sit down, and Steve will get you a drink.'

She edged along the bench to make room for the nervous-looking girl between herself and Hazel. When I returned from the bar with her glass of Chardonnet, however, they were all talking, but I couldn't help noticing that Anita kept glancing sideways at one or the other of them. She was still decidedly nervous. Then Roni threw caution to the winds. 'Anita,' she said, stroking the girl's slender arm as she spoke, 'we invited you because we thought you seemed..........er, interested in us. We see the way you seem to be curious about us. But also because we all find you very attractive.' She allowed silence to reign then, and let her words sink in. Anita's eyes flicked onto mine, then sideways at Hazel, and back to Roni. The spell was broken when a waitress came to take our order. That accomplished, and a succulent roast consumed, we all relaxed with another glass of wine, and Anita suddenly said, 'Do you really think I'm attractive?'

Hazel answered huskily, 'Yes, darling, I do, anyway.' Then she looked down at her hands as if afraid she had spoken out of turn. I found Anita's shapely knee under the table, and fondled it. She showed no sign of flinching or drawing away. I glanced at Roni and nodded slightly.

'Perhaps you'd like to come to our slumber party next Saturday night, Anita?' she said.

The blonde glanced at each of us, and replied, in a small voice, 'I...I'd love to, but what shall I wear?'

'Whatever you go to bed in,' I said.

'But I go to bed naked.' She giggled prettily as she said it.

'Then it's no problem. But seriously, try and find pyjamas or a nightie, and make yourself beautiful,' said Roni.

Her blue eyes shone at me, as she said, 'I'll really look forward to it, then,' and her hand covered mine on her knee.

As we said goodbye to Anita, and left the bar, Roni said, 'Tanya's salon is just around the corner, why don't we call and invite them too?'

Their shop door was open, and when we walked in, Tanya was sitting behind a desk, watching a screen, which lit up her face, and giggling to herself. As we entered, she made a sudden guilty sort of movement and turned off the screen.

'Oh, it's you!' she said, 'I probably didn't need to turn this thing off, then.'

'Come on, Tanya, you know me,' said my wife, 'what's so fascinating?'

'It's what we call a "promotional film for the enlightened," to promote my nails,' she said.

'A film about nails? What's so amazing?'

'Like to see it?'

'Sure.'

'Then come around here.'

We trooped around to the space behind her desk, and she re-set the DVD. A screen announced the name of the shop, and there was a warning for under-18's, then the scene switched to a plush bedroom, and on walked a slim woman, dressed only in lace-topped black stockings, black stilettos, garterbelt and black lace panties. Only her lower half could be seen. Making sure the camera saw her very long, blue-enamelled nails, she ran her hands up and down her thighs in a suggestive manner. Both of her pinkies were decorated. One had a small stone set near its tip, the other had a tiny ring inserted, with a little gold chain dangling from it, a jewel at its extremity.

The woman's hands went to the waistband of the panties, then her thumbs hooked underneath, and she slowly slid the flimsy garment down her thighs, revealing a neat, hairless slit. The camera followed her faithfully as she walked seductively to the bed, and sat on its edge. Slowly, she parted her legs, and her nails traced her flat stomach, then moved to her labia, as she spread her legs wide. Two fingers of one hand parted the labia, revealing her glistening pink cunt, then the extravagantly-nailed middle finger of her other hand was thrust deep into her vagina. Throughout, a fascinating detail was the ring and dangling decoration that depended from her prominent clitoris. The screen went blank.

'Wow,' I remarked.

'You like it, Steve?' asked Tanya.

'She's quite something,' I said.

'Glad you liked me,' she said, waving long nails just like those on the film.

'You?'

'You surprised?'

'You could say so.'

'Would you like to see the earlier film we shot?'

'Yes.'

She slipped in another DVD, and pressed 'play.'

Now they saw different nails, bright red this time, each with a tiny filigree decoration near its tip, unzipping a pair of beige chinos. One hand went straight into the open fly, and pulled out an already erect cock. Smoothly, using both hands to stroke the rampant weapon in an amazingly sensual way, she had me, watching, hard as a rock. Then, quite suddenly, the owner of rod stiffened and shot a prodigious load of cum straight into the camera's lens.

'Fuck me!' I exclaimed.

'With pleasure,' said Tanya, grinning, 'when?'

'OK, you two,' said Roni, and proceeded to invite Tanya and Mike, who had quietly joined us, to our party. They were a lovely couple, in their early forties, both slim and fit, Tanya with short, jet-black hair, Mike bald as a billiard ball.

In need of a coffee anyway, we dropped into our favourite coffee bar to invite Ramona, the curvaceous black waitress. She treated to her usual display of white teeth, contrasting with her coal-black skin, and said she'd be delighted to come along.

When we got home, Roni and Hazel decided to take the car in to the workshop – and to invite the hunk Goran to the party. I doubted they both needed to go, but kept quiet. The doorbell rang soon after they had gone. It was Shireen, our Eurasian neighbour.

'Roni not in?' she enquired, as I drank in the sight of her. She had dark skin, darker than that of Indira, James' and Karen's slave, and lustrous dark eyes. Her hair was a shining black mane, and she was dressed in a kingfisher-blue silky, pleated minidress, mid-thigh length, without a belt so that it hung from the thrust of her obviously unfettered breasts to its hem. Her legs were bare, and on her feet were sandals which laced halfway up her slender calves.

'No, Roni and Hazel have just taken the car to the garage,' I told her.

'I'll just have to make do with you, then, Steve, won't I?' Her eyes teased me as she deliberately brushed me with her tits, sidling past me into our entrance hall.

'What can I do for you?' I asked.Like fuck your brains out.

'I don't know, really, it's just that Roni shouted out to me that she wanted to ask me something when I saw her last night.'

'I suppose she wanted to ask you to our party,' I said, and told her about the party we'd planned.

'I can't wait,' said Shireen. She was stood with her back to the dining table.

'Can I get you a drink or something?' I asked.

'No drink, but something,' she said.

'Something?'

'Yes, please,' she smiled, daintily picking up the hem of her dress and sliding it up her long legs, her eyes not leaving mine, 'I should like to be fucked, hard!'

I needed no further invitation. She was feather-light when I lifted her onto the edge of the table, and she opened her legs wide, as my raging erection tented my chinos. She had my zipper down in an instant, and guided me into her hot, wet vagina. She had agile cunt-muscles, gripping and releasing me alternately as I impaled her, thrusting to the very neck of her womb, then almost pulling out, as I fucked her, making my strokes as long and slow as I could. She heightened my pleasure by moaning with each one, and wrapped her legs around my arse. My hands found her small, pointed breasts, and our lips locked, her tongue as busy in my mouth as my cock was in her grasping cunt.

I kept going for longer than I would have thought possible, but then the desperate need to cum overtook me, and I gave one mighty surging thrust and spent my load deep inside her. We stayed as we were, on the edge of the table, until our breathing returned to something like normal.

'My, Steve, That was a wonderful fuck. Thank you,' she eventually found the energy to say, 'I'm so glad I came round. By the way, I saw Roni and Hazel go out.'

I laughed. 'And where's Sam?'

'Working,' she said. Sam was a taxi driver, and worked strange hours.

'You'll come to the party then?' I asked her.

'Try and stop me.'

Later, I told Roni that Shireen had been around and that they would come to the party. She smiled knowingly. 'Did she scream a lot?'

'Just a little.'

'Dirty bastard!' she said.

'And "Gorgeous Goran?"' I taunted.

'Mmmm,' she replied, 'now that will be something else! Come on, Hazel, help me change.'

I knew that was a none-too-subtly coded invitation to make love, and left them to it. After all, I needed time to recover from Shireen's visit.

The party promised to be quite something. Karen, James, and their girl Indira had been invited, but I looked forward especially to renewing my acquaintance with the lovely Anita, but also with Tanya – and her nails – not to mention the exotic charms of Ramona.

We had prepared the house as much as possible – after all, we should be a dozen or more, depending on whether two more couples Hazel had invited actually came.

It was past eight when the doorbell announced the first arrivals. Hazel opened the door to Karen, James and Indira, all wearing overcoats to cover their nightwear. I watched as casually as possible while Hazel relieved them of their coats. Karen's willowy body was encased in a long peach silk gown, very tight around her ankles, backless, with a halter-neck. Her hair was tied up in an elaborate knot, and she radiated sexuality, even though she was modestly covered. James wore short silk pyjamas, and drew an admiring murmur from Roni, who now stood behind me. Then I gasped as Indira divested herself of her cloak. She was clad in a baby-doll nighties of the purest white, with a white fur trim at hem, neckline and the cuffs of its voluminous sleeves. The panties that went with it were completely sheer, tied at her flanks with broad ribbons, and the dark lips of her pussy were quite visible through the flimsy material, whenever she moved. Like her mistress, she wore fluffy high-heeled bedroom mules.

God, I thought, if this is an example of what everyone was going to wear, I'd have a permanent hard-on all evening.

They arrived thick and fast after that. A surprise was one of the couples that Hazel had invited – they turned out to be a pair of attractive young Lesbians, one slightly overweight with short blonde hair, wearing electric blue silk pyjamas, the other a stylish brunette, dressed in a mid-thigh-length broderie anglaise nightdress. Sam and Shireen came in, dashing around from their next-door home without bothering to cover up. Sam wore an old-fashioned nightshirt, and Shireen was beautiful in a long black silk nightgown with spaghetti-straps. Ramona was stunning in contrasting white satin, and then came Tanya, who had everyone staring when she appeared in a long black nylon shift, completely transparent, so that every detail of her body, right down to the well-tended triangle of black pubic hair, could be seen. I noticed that she had had her nipples pierced, and they were decorated with a gold cross-bar, from which depended, suspended from each end, a little stone. The triangles so formed seemed to mirror her bush. She carried a black Gladstone bag, like a doctor's.

Roni and Hazel, both clad in little silk slips, Roni's black and Hazel's white, laid out the food, and we all wondered if Anita would show up, giving her up for lost as ten o'clock approached. The other pair Hazel had invited turned up, a married couple in their thirties, looking thoroughly embarrassed in rather staid nightwear, and then came a timid-sounding ring on the bell. I was nearest the door, and opened it to Anita, clutching an imitation mink coat about her.

'I'm so pleased to see you,' I said, interrupting her apologies for lateness, 'let me take your coat.'

She turned away from me so that I could lift the coat from her slim shoulders, then turned slowly to face me. She was absolutely adorable in an enveloping scarlet cloak, gathered at the neck, with slits through which she could put her arms. The translucent organdie cloak was finely pleated and came down to her knees.

'Little Red Riding-hood,' I said, kissing her on both cheeks. The numbers were complete. When I led Anita into our big lounge, now cleared of furniture save for all the sofas and chairs around the sides, and a long table on which Hazel and Roni had laid out food and drink, Roni stood in the middle and clapped her hands for quiet.

'Welcome everyone,' she said, 'I can see you're all ready for bed.'

Everybody laughed, but she held up her hand for silence, and went on, 'You are. As I said, ready for bed, and, besides sleeping, what else do we do in bed?'

'Fart,' shouted Sam, causing more laughter, which Roni joined in, then, asking everyone to listen again, said, 'We – most of us, anyway – make love.'

Now there was an expectant silence. 'That's what I want tonight to be, a celebration of love. I'm going to put on some music, and I want to see everyone dancing, then, in about half an hour, we'll have some food, then I have some entertainment in mind. Let's dance!'

We warmed up with a bit of gentle rock, then Roni dimmed the lights, and set the scene for the rest of the evening with a slow, sensuous rumba, leading Hazel onto the floor, and taking her into her arms. In seconds they were kissing, watched by all and sundry, until a trickle of people started to join in. Karen and James didn't take long, and Goran extended a hand to the lovely Indira, whilst I sought out Anita. She melted into my arms a soon as we hit the dancefloor, and my hands drifted down her back, stroking her soft buttocks through her diaphanous cloak. That she wore no panties was obvious. I bent to kiss her and she responded enthusiastically. My prick leapt against her near-naked belly, as the nipples of her firm young breasts hardened against my chest. Glancing around, I saw that Shireen was dancing with Tanya's husband Mike, while Sam was clearly enjoying the erotic touch of the gorgeous Tanya, the pick of the bunch, I thought, in her transparent black gown.But my attention wasn't to be diverted long from Anita, and my hands kneaded her buttocks, pulling her against me, so that my erection ground into her. Surreptitiously, she dropped a hand between our bodies, and stroked my rod through the vent in my pyjamas, but I took her wrist, and she laughed lightly when I warned her that I should cum in an instant if she didn't desist. She released me, and whispered in my ear, 'You'd really like to fuck me, wouldn't you, Steve?'