Revel in the Abandon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over once again in a last ditch hope that he'd turned his searing sights on something else, Nell winced and doubled over in her seat as if she'd been stabbed when she saw those tinted sunglasses still trained directly on her.

"Please start moving," she begged to the stalled traffic in front of her, but the words came out limp and lifeless. She'd already began reaching for the top button of her blouse.

_______________________________

Measuring the woman in the rear view mirror, Nell barely recognized the face staring back. Alone in her running car, her blouse unbuttoned down to her waist, Nell felt a sensation of detached calm seeing her left breast exposed and sagging like a heavy melon from the pulled down cup of her beige bra. The tan line on it's fleshy mass visible, Nell tweaked the grape sized nipple with her long red nails, pretty sure the man hovering over her right shoulder didn't really mind if she hadn't bothered to get an all over tan.

Peeking back and forth every so often to make sure the inhabitants of the cars blocking her in weren't watching her wanton display, Nell continued on. The jackal that had escaped her repressed psyche however was somewhat disappointed no one other than the trucker was witnessing exactly what she was capable of.

Her feet spread wide as she pushed the tips of her high heels into the carpet of the floorboard, Nina swirled her fingers across her ample titty as she locked gazes with the man above. For the first time since the interlude commenced, Nina thought she saw a slight change in the trucker's stone faced stare. Even though his head remained still, Nina thought she could see his cheeks puff out slightly as he perked up in his seat, no doubt pleasantly stunned at what he was seeing.

Without a word ever spoken between them, Nina felt the seat below become as hot as a griddle as she swayed her knees back and forth in her short black skirt. The friction of her hosiery creating a sawing sound as it rubbed the bottom of the steering wheel, Nell chastized herself again, for a very different reason this time, for deciding to wear pantyhose to her meeting. In her current state of dress, she could do nothing to quell the rabid burn that had seized her crotch.

If the memory of that single eye she'd caught spying on her at the pool four years earlier had left such a substantial mark in her soul, not to mention how that old guy looked when he caught a glimpse of her pantyless cooch at her son's ballgame, what Nell was experiencing now would leave a permanent, white hot brand.

Her exposed breast jiggling as her vagina dissolved into liquid fire, just as Nell reached up with her right hand to free her other tit, the blare of the car horn behind her snapped her from her sexual hypnosis.

"OH SHIT, the cars are moving," she stammered, fumbling to stuff her left breast back inside her blouse.

Watching the tractor trailer pull away with crazed and befuddled eyes, Nell tried shifting the car back into gear with one hand while rebuttoning her blouse with the other. Screeching the tires when she accelerated, she nearly rammed into the rear bumper of the car in front of her.

___________________________________

Thankfully the speech at the meeting went off without a hitch. Stopping at a convenience store rest room before she got to the club to gather herself, a few good minutes alone and a couple of splashes of cold water to the face brought Nell's blood pressure back under control. She knew she'd been far enough away from Flagstaff that no one likely recognized her, even with a pink car, and as she drove home later that afternoon, other than feeling a twinge deep in her loins each time a big rig passed her, Nell made it home without incident.

If Tony Capuano had any personal doubt that his wife was 'his' once again, the way Nell fucked him that night would put it all to rest. Perched on her knees as he plowed her savagely from behind, Tony watched the way she dug her fingers into the sheets and buried her face into the pillow, filling him with a clear sense of power and ownership.

Nell was more than content allowing her husband to do all the heavy lifting. While it was clearly his dick carving a swath deep into her womb, in Nell's mind it was that trucker's icy stare rising above her from behind, it was his raging manhood digging at her secret depths as she ruthlessly hurled her hips backwards against the stabbing assault. It was his warm, oily breath washing down across her sweaty back as he ruthlessly impaled her.

In her self imposed darkness, it was all the old men from the baseball field assembled around the bed, all jacking off as they watched her get skewered. When her husband finally did tense up then growl as he shot his well earned wad, it wasn't Tony's seed sloshing through her churning quim. The rich warm sustenance belonged to the owner of the eye from all those year earlier.

When she came, Tony smiled a wicked grin of satisfaction and accomplishment as he crumpled down into a heap beside Nell and patted her lovingly on the small of her back.

"That hit the spot, Baby?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah, the best," she replied.

Both were asleep within five minutes.

_________________________________

It was the Fourth of July and Nell found herself doing some housecleaning while Tony and the boys were out of her hair. She normally didn't do a lot of snooping around her sons' rooms, but given what the electric bill had been the previous month, she ducked inside her oldest's room to switch off the computer he'd absentmindedly left on. His Facebook page on the screen, Nell accidently hit the scroll key with her fingernail when she reached down. When she did, a listing of his online friends appeared.

Nell Capuano stopped cold in her tracks before helplessly sliding backwards onto his unmade bed.

Part 2 to come...

12