Revel in the Abandon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I might have a better idea...," Matt managed to mutter.

__________________________________

It would have been terribly rude to make a woman who'd literally traveled across the country to visit her old hometown, have to pay for a hotel. Rather than making Nell spring for a room out at the Holiday Inn, Matt offered up a rather unique option.

His folks had taken off for three days in Atlantic City and Matt had the house all to himself. Granted, the last thing he thought he'd be doing when he left that morning to shoot some hoops was bringing three other guys home with him along with the married mother of a guy he'd went to high school with.

Yet, there Antonella Capuano was sprawled out on his unmade bed, her short blue sundress hiked all the way up to her waist and her frilly panties ripped to shreds as baby faced Steven Ocello pressed his mouth down tight on her freshly waxed quim.

Nell could still see Matt trying to stuff that re-energized cock of his back inside his shorts, and the way he dutifully chugged across the field to fetch the two boys she told him to get. It took awhile, and God only knew what sort of story Matt concocted, but eventually she saw him leading the two guys towards the parking lot.

Once they were close, Nell smiled seeing the cherubic, 'boy band' face of Steven Ocello, and once they were a few steps closer than that, a shiver slivered wickedly down her spine when she looked into the eyes of the guy who'd unwittingly set all this in motion four years earlier, JJ Gentry.

There was also a third boy tagging along to the car with Matt, one she didn't recognize. He was much taller than the other boys and seemed a little rougher around the edges as well. At first Nell thought he was just randomly headed back to the parking lot with the threesome she intended but when they got up to the car, Nell knew Matt had invited an extra guy for the trip back to his house. She would soon discover why.

_________________________________

The lunacy of it all would have been unfathomable to Nell just a few months earlier. Laying half naked on a ransacked bed with one guy's face glued to her crotch while three others stalked like sharks around her left Nell untethered completely to the reality she'd spent an entire lifetime building.

Despite Steven's choir boyish looks, Nell would never forget the way he'd forced her dress up then ripped the front of her skimpy panties apart the instant she opened her legs for him. Those delicate features also belied the eager and fiendish way he went about devouring her dripping cunt. Feeling like an utter and unshackled slut laying there with those four boys clustered around her, Nell kicked her legs out and wrapped them tight around Stevie's head as he snaked his tongue across her plump, juicy folds and nibbled his front teeth around her screaming clit.

The trip from the park back to Matt's house had been eerily quiet. Barely a word was spoken over what was about to take place, even though from the occasional glance back in the rear view, Nell could see in their eyes Matt had given them all some sort of primer. If nothing else, the cum stain dotting her chin or the whiff of her arousal filling the car portended everyone's immediate future.

Matt was beside her in the front seat with the other three boys packed into the back as they made their way through the neighborhood to the house. Behind the tinted windows of a rental car with a pair of expensive sunglasses on her face, Nell wasn't all that worried about being recognized. Once they got to the Bivens' driveway, she still hustled from the car to the front door much the same way a Hollywood starlet might surrounded by her harem of a security detail.

Not that she would have minded a bit if the whole world saw her exploits once things got rolling in Matt's bedroom. If any of the boys had taken the liberty to film the scene with their phones and post it online, it would have likely only caused Nell to fuck each and every one of them that much harder. All that mattered to her at that very moment was Steven's tongue dancing like a severed and sparking power line as it raced across her baby smooth slit. That, and the four sets of eyes staring at her as she transformed in front of them.

Within a few minutes of glorious oral torture, Nell's husky voice was bouncing through the Bivens' house. Even the collectible plates in Matt's mom's dining room cabinet seemed to rattle and shake each time she let out another shrieking cry.

Not that Steven heard the full brunt of Nell's screams given the python like grip her thighs had around his head. Maintaining the vacuum seal of his mouth around Nell's juicy cooch, even with the sensory deprivation, Stevie had a pretty good idea she was came from the way she began corkscrewing violently across the bed as she squeezed his head between her knees. It didn't stop him, however, from continuing his hungry onslaught until he'd made the married woman take the Lord's name in vain several more times. Only then did Stevie raise his drenched lips from her glowing and flarred fissure.

Whether she'd done it with her own hands or received a little help from the boys surrounding her, but sometime during the sexual melee the top of her sundress had been ripped down and both of Nell's ample breasts spilled free across her chest. Anticipating this moment for quite awhile, she'd started tanning nude during her weekly trips to the salon, and now each one of her tits looked like perfect, golden brown melons as they swayed with her every move.

Reaching down with her right hand and bringing her breast to her mouth, Nell rolled the tip of her tongue around the areola before taking the plump nub of her nipple between her lips, to the obvious delight of the young men stationed around her. The nipple fattened even more in her mouth when she looked up and saw how the sheen of her release coated Steven Ocello's entire handsome face. Impulsively, Nell then lowered her left hand down rubbed hard at her smoldering cunt.

"Somebody hurry up and fuck me," she begged, rocking her hips savagely off the bed just to show her heightened desperation.

That's when she locked eyes with the fourth boy of the group, the tall and tatted-up one Matt decided on his own to invite along. Her blood rushing with icy anticipation, Nell felt her heart thudding in her chest when she saw the way the other three boys seemed to laugh, as if sharing an inside joke. Silence once again settled in the room as the nameless boy crept closer.

Nell soon understood why...

Part 3 to come...

12