Revelation 04 – Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's climax was fading. She had finally cum. It felt wonderful to have Ken in her ass but it was made even more wonderful by Chris fucking her pussy with her fingers and playing with her clit at the same time. When she had finished cummin, she leaned in again and placed a kiss on Chris's pussy and then carefully got up and lay down next to her and kissed her and pulled her into a very warm embrace. They put their arms around each other and nestled their heads in each other's shoulders and lay there in sexual afterglow.

Shortly Kate began to cum and they looked over to see her hump her hips up in the air and cry, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, shit, shit!" Kate was not very original or very vocal. Josie kept working on Kate's pussy as she came. When she felt Kate's climax fade, she softly continued to lick her pussy and rub her clit until Kate could no longer take it and reached down and pulled Josie up on top of her and they kissed for a long time and held each other.

Ken walked over to the outdoor shower and was very careful to wash his cock clean of any of Karen's residue after fucking her ass. The he came back sat down on the end of a chaise lounge and continued to play with himself as he watched four very hot, very sexy and very wonderful women relaxing after an absolutely unbelievable night of sex. But, he wanted to cum again. But where did he want to cum? The only woman he hadn't had his cock in tonight was Kate.

Everyone, except Ken, was fully satiated and in that never-never-land of sexual bliss. Chris opened her eyes and looked up and saw Ken sitting on the chaise lounge jacking off. From the size of his cock and the way he was playing with himself she thought that he wanted to cum again. While it was cool to lie there and watch a man jack off, especially since Cal wouldn't do that for her when she asked him, she didn't think Ken wanted to cum just by jacking off. She kissed Karen and disengaged herself from her and got up off the chaise lounge. Karen rose up to see where she was going. She saw Ken sitting down and playing with his cock, she saw Chris walk up to him and kneel down and put out her hand and take his cock in her hand and Karen smiled.

She reached over with her foot and prodded her mother and Josie. When they looked over she put her fingers to her lips in the signal for silence and pointed over at Chris and Ken. Then she scooted over to where Kate and Josie were laying and the three of them turned on their sides and lay spooning and caressing each other as they watched Chris and Ken.

Chris looked up a Ken and said, "Please, let me," and put one hand on his chest and pushed him back so that he was lying down. She put both her hands around his cock and was startled at the size of it. It was much bigger than Cal's, and longer too. Ken liked having Chris' hands on his cock. She had the touch of a butterfly. He closed his eyes and allowed her do whatever she wanted with him.

Chris spent a few minutes just looking at Ken's cock and running her hands all over it and his hairless balls. He shaved and it was sexy as hell. Even though she didn't want to cum again, she was getting a little horny and she decided to try and make Ken feel as good as he made her feel. As she ran her hands up and down his cock and fondling his balls, she also began to play with his asshole. That's kinky, she thought, I never thought about that being a sexual stimuli for a man but Ken seems to really like it.

Ken did, he liked having a finger in his ass. As Chris played with his cock and balls she began to pay more attention to his asshole. She took one of her fingers and wetted it in her mouth and put it directly on the pucker making little circles around it. Ken felt her finger and pushed downward against her it. With that encouragement Chris put more pressure on her finger and shortly she had her finger in a strange man's ass while she played with his cock and balls. Kinkier and kinkier. Today she had been fucked by a strange man, eaten pussy and finger fucked both a man and a woman. What else would she do? She finger fucked Ken while she stroked his cock.

While Chris enjoyed playing with Ken, and she knew he liked having her play with him, she decided that she wanted to know what it would feel like to have that cock in her mouth. What did he taste like? She lowered her head and began licking his cock. Chris knew it wasn't going to be easy but she was going to give Ken a blowjob. That ought to make him feel good.

Chris had only had Cal's cock in her mouth. She would suck him off but not let him cum in her mouth. He did once at the beginning of their relationship when she was younger and she didn't much like either the texture or taste of cum. But she decided that tonight she was going to let Ken cum in her mouth and she was going to swallow all of it! She wanted to do something special for him. When Karen had kissed her after sucking all of Ken's cum out of her pussy it tasted kind of nice and she wondered if it would taste as good directly from the cock.

Chris settled down to give Ken the best blowjob she was capable of and she was very capable. Ken's cock was almost too big for her to get in her mouth but she tried and shortly settled on sucking on the head of his cock and running her tongue around the base of the head at the glans while stroking him with both her hands.

Ken was feeling very good. Chris was giving him a really nice blowjob, much like his mother did. He wanted to watch his cock disappearing into Chris's mouth. He liked watching women suck him off. He pulled the cushion off the chair next to him and put it under his upper back, neck and head and settled down to watch.

This was quite amazing. Chris could only taste Ken. When he had washed his cock off after fucking Karen's ass he had washed off all flavors but his. She saw pre-cum form a little bead on the head of his cock so she used her tongue and scooped it up and into her mouth. She savored it like she would a wine. It was very slippery and almost tasteless.

Her mouth was getting used to having his cock in it and she found it easier to take even more of his cock. But, her jaw was beginning to get tired so she decided to see if she could make him cum before it started to hurt. She increased the tempo with her mouth and her hands.

Ken felt the increase in tempo and began to feel that familiar pressure at the base of his cock that signaled he was very close. He hoped that Chris didn't mind having cum in her mouth because he didn't want to her to pull away as he came. He concentrated on the pleasure she was giving him and felt the pressure grow.

Chris felt Ken humping his hips to push his cock further into her mouth and knew he was close to cummin. She didn't increase the tempo but concentrated on increasing the suction on his cock and moved back up to where she only had his head in her mouth. She made a ring out of her thumb and forefinger and put it around the base of the head at the glans and slowly twisted her hand back and forth. That drove Cal crazy when she masturbated him, he could cum just from her doing that so she thought it would work for Ken and a blowjob as well. It did. Shortly after she started to suck the head of his cock and twist her finger ring around the base of his cock head Ken humped his hips and said, "I'm cummin Chris, oh shit," and Chris felt the first spurt of cum hit her tongue, then another and another. She just started swallowing and kept her mouth locked around his head while she stroked his cock with both hands. More cum and she swallowed and again. Not as much as when he fucked her but a pretty good amount all things considered. She swallowed it all. She didn't mind the taste or the texture, as a matter of fact, she liked it. When he had finished shooting she kept on sucking to get all of his cum out of his cock and using her hands squeezed up his cock like squeezing the last of the toothpaste out of the tube. There was no more cum, he was done and she had eaten it all.

Ken felt like Chris was trying to pull all the cum out of his balls, she continued to suck and milk him until the sensation was too much and he had to reach down and put his hands on her cheeks and remove her mouth from his cock. Even then she looked at him with a big grin and opened her mouth to show him she had swallowed it all and then leaned down and ran her tongue all over his cock head. She was proud of herself.

Ken put his hands under her armpits and tugged her up on top of him and rolled her alongside him. He kissed her and tasted his cum on her tongue. He put his arm around her and pulled her to him and she put her head on his shoulder and they both lay there enjoying each other's touch.

All of them lay there for quite awhile. All were sexually wiped out. Suddenly, the phone rang and Chris jumped. "Shit, that'll be Cal telling me he is coming home. Oh shit." She looked crushed and a little guilty.

"Hello? Yes, hold on a minute Cal," and Kate indicated that Chris should pick up the phone. She looked up at the big clock mounted on the pool house and saw that it was 12:25 AM and thought that it was funny he would be calling now, he had told her he probably would not be home until later this morning.

"Hi, Babe. What's up?" She tried to sound bright and cheerful but her heart was in her mouth. "Oh? Well, okay if you want. No, I don't mind," and a big grin began to form on her face. "Well, I' m a little tired and I've had a few glasses of wine so I don't really want to drive. If it's okay with you I might just spend the night here and meet you tomorrow afternoon, say 5 o'clock at your moms. Okay, see you then," and she handed the phone back to Kate with a great big smile on her face. "Kate, is it okay with you if I spend the night?"

"Only if you spend the night in our bed. Neither Josie or I have had the pleasure of tasting you yet!"

Chris thought, "Good God, don't they ever quit? What have I gotten myself into? No, better question is what have I gotten into me?" Chris burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at Chris wondering what she was laughing at. When she realized that she was the center of attention – again – she shook her head and with a wide grin said, "I'm sorry, I just thought of a private joke. Kate, I would love to spend the night in your bed. I haven't tasted either you or Josie either."

She was surprised that she had said that in that way. This was not really like her. Tonight had changed her in many ways. When she started out this evening she was reluctant to put on the Wild Weasel bathing suit because it was too revealing. Yet she had finished the night by getting down on her knees and sucking off the husband of an old friend while his wife, mother and mother-in-law watched. Yep, she was now officially a slut. How far would she go, what were her limits? Only time will tell.