Revelation 05 – Monday

Story Info
Man has revelation about women in his life.
12.7k words
4.75
46.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Dear Readers,

It became evident that the naming convention I used for this series was faulty. I pulled all the chapters, made a slight change in the name, combined chapters so that each chapter covered one day and resubmitted the series. I've made some slight changes in the stories, mostly phraseology and grammar but the series has not been otherwise changed.

Please note that the underlying theme of this series is adult incest. While each chapter varies as to the category of sex scenes contained, this series will continue to be reflected in the INCEST category.

I hope this eases your reading, as it will my writing. I sincerely hope you enjoy my effort to express my own desires and fantasies.

I'm always open to criticisms and suggestions.

chiefx39

----------------------------------------------

Previous chapters in order of publication:

Revelation: 1 – Thursday

Revelation: 2 – Friday

Revelation: 3 – Saturday

Revelation: 4 – Sunday

----------------------------------------------

Revelation: 5 – Monday

For a change I didn't get up early. I felt Ken get up and leave for work but today I just rolled over and went back to sleep. It felt good to just lay there for a change and say to hell with the Stairmaster or swimming laps or going for a jog. It felt absolutely decadent and I deserved it.

When I woke again and looked at the clock it was close to 10:00 and I started to feel guilty. I really should have been up earlier to help Mom and Josie finish up the videos before the girls got here this afternoon. Besides, I was also very curious to see how Chris made out last night being sandwiched all night between my mother and Josie. I'll bet she didn't get a whole lot of sleep!

I wondered how Chris was feeling, what was she thinking and how she was going to deal with everything that had happened to her in less than 24 hours. Could she adapt or would she run into one massive guilt trip? I really hoped, both for her sake and ours that she could accept what had taken place because I really wanted to spend some more time with her but I certainly didn't want anything to happen to her marriage.

I reached over and hit the intercom to Mom's office and got no response. Looks like they were also running a bit late. I got up, showered and went down to the kitchen but no one was there. Grabbing a cup of coffee I turned to the kitchen window. Well, I found them. Mom, Josie and Chris were climbing out of the pool. I put some sugar in my coffee and walked out to join them.

As I came through the patio door they saw me coming and waved. I walked up and, as they were drying off, said, "Good morning, sorry I overslept. How is everyone this morning?"

Both Mom and Josie looked up with big grins on their face and Chris actually blushed when she smiled. "We are fine, right girls? Maybe a little tired but otherwise we are just fine," and Mom put her arm around Chris' waist and pulled her up against her side.

Josie laughed out loud and also put her arm around Chris' waist and pulled herself up against Chris' other side. "I think that I am in love with a 'younger woman'," turned and kissed Chris on the cheek. Mom turned her head to look at Josie and stuck out her tongue. Chris blushed even harder.

"Well, Chris, you haven't said anything yet. I have no doubt how those two reprobates feel but how about you? How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm tired but I feel good, really good. I have to admit that I had a wonderful night. I just can't believe everything that has happened. But I like how I feel."

"So, then you are okay with being a sex toy for 4 completely immoral people?"

She looked a little surprised at my use of the phrase 'sex toy' but then relaxed and the smile returned to her face and she nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm more than 'okay', I like being your 'sex toy'. In these past few hours I have learned a lot about myself. Besides, from my point of view I now have 4 more sex toys to play with," and she giggled.

She looked at me for a moment and then unwrapped Mom and Josie's arms from around her waist and walked up to me and plastered herself against me, put her hands up to either side of my head and pulled it down into a very, very sensual kiss while grinding her pelvis against mine. Naturally I returned the kiss and put my left hand on her ass and my right between our bodies and down to her pussy and separated her lips and began stroking her clit. We held the kiss a very long time.

When we broke the kiss we continued to hold onto each other and we were both breathing hard. God, this woman could become an obsession. When she dropped her inhibitions she was so sexual, so sensual that she just oozed sex. I wanted to lay her down and just bury my face in her pussy and at that moment I would have done it on Times Square with the whole world watching.

Mom and Josie walked up beside us and we ended up in a group hug and grope and sharing kisses all around. Mom, being the practical one, finally said, "Ladies, I hate to break this up because it looks like it could be a lot of fun, but we still have to finish the work on the tapes before Teresa and Jodie get here at 2:00. We better get something to eat and get to work."

"Oh, shit. Where is my cell phone?"

"What's wrong Chris?"

"Kate, if I don't call Teresa and stop her she will show up at my house at 1:30 to pick me up. I can't let her know that I've been here all night."

"Good point. I'll bet it's up in the bedroom with your clothes."

Reluctantly we broke the clinch and with parting pecks and some giggles we walked back into the house and into the kitchen. Chris went back up to Mom and Josie's bedroom to get her phone. We made some breakfast and were just sitting down when Chris came back into the kitchen.

"That's better. I called Teresa and told her that I had a lot of running around to do and that I would drive separately and meet them here. I also told her if she needed to she could call me on my cell phone. According to Teresa both she and Jodie are really nervous about the videos and they are having some second thoughts about showing them to Ted and Jim. I have to admit that so am I!"

Josie reached over and patted her hand. "There is nothing to be nervous about. You three will have full control over what you want to do or not do with those videos. All you have to do is to coordinate with Teresa and Jodie so that you all do or don't do the same thing. I think you will find that they are very 'invigorating'," and she laughed.

Chris nodded her head but didn't look completely reassured. We sat in silence eating. When Chris was done she picked up her coffee cup, took a sip and looked around and then at me and asked, "Where is Ken today? Is he here?"

"No, he had to go into work for a bit but I expect him back in a couple of hours. Miss him do you?" I leaned forward on my elbows and looked at her. "Do you mean to tell me that after a whole night playing in bed with my mother and Josie that you still are not a completely committed lesbian but still like men?"

Chris blushed and giggled, "Well, not completely but thanks to three very sexy teachers I now know what I have been missing, sexually. I really like girls, especially the present company. I just wanted to tell him that I appreciated the way he made love to me last night. It was nice and warm and incredibly sexy. You all are very lucky to have such a nice guy like Ken around.

Josie said, "Thank you. My son is a real gentleman. And, when he gets back I'm sure he would like to have you tell him that and, maybe you could thank him yourself."

"I have to tell you that I think it so sexy and nasty that the two of you have sex and Karen and Kate have sex and you all have sex together. And, Karen, I can't believe that you are not jealous when Ken has sex with another woman. It really doesn't bother you, does it?"

"No, not at all. It is kind of hard to explain but we are so much alike while being so completely different that it is as if we can tell what the other is thinking. We both really like sex and we enjoy watching each other get sexual satisfaction. I like watching him with other women and he likes watching me with other women. I would probably be, not jealous, but hurt if he had sex with another woman and I was not included or at least there when it happened. Frankly, I get off on watching him while he is fucking someone else, especially when it is Mom or his mother. I also get off on being able to taste his cum from the pussy of the woman he has just fucked. Especially when it is a pussy as sweet as yours."

She blushed again and dropped her eyes. "Does he feel the same way about you having sex with other men?"

"Pretty much. But I've only had sex with a couple of other men since we have been together and usually it was a foursome and Ken was fucking their wives or girlfriends too. Frankly, while it was fun at that moment, I haven't been inclined to do it with them again, at least not with the men. The real advantage of fucking another man when Ken is there is that I can get both of them in me at one time. I like to have a cock in my ass and one in my pussy. It really feels neat. You know, of the men I have had sex with only one was a better fuck than Ken but something was lacking. I like the way Ken cuddles when we both cum and so far I haven't found another man that does that the way Ken does. Frankly, I think I am more lesbian in my sexuality than hetero. I like a nice cock but I love a pretty pussy," and I wiggled both my eyebrows at her and licked my lips. She continued blushing!

"Anyway, I second what Josie said, Ken is a gentleman and I know that he would really appreciate your telling him that you enjoyed having sex with him last night. Why don't you tell him so when he gets back?"

"If you don't mind, I would really like to."

"No, sweetie, I don't mind at all. Besides, I think that Ken would very much like to fuck you again too." When I said 'fuck' Chris eyes opened wide, smiled and nodded her head. "You know that he has the hots for you. He thinks you are one incredibly sexy woman as do all of us." Mom said, "Amen." And Josie said, "I'll second that." Now Chris was really blushing.

Kate put down her coffee cup and said, "Okay, enough. We have work to do. Chris, we can get done a lot faster if you would help us out and, at the same time, you can see how we put together the video's?"

"Oh, that would be neat. What can I do?"

"You can play Ken's part and sit back and enjoy and evaluate the video to make sure that it has no glitches in it. You see we are putting it together from various vids shot from various cameras. It has to flow and make sense and it has to have smooth segues and transitions. Okay?"

"Then Ken did see what happened on Saturday?"

"Yes he did. I hope that doesn't bother you and I would appreciate it if you didn't mention that to Teresa or Jodi. We felt that we should get a man's opinion on whether or not the vid would do what you girls wanted it to do. We sort of used him as a guinea pig to make sure that the video had the effect that you were looking for in stimulating your husband. From what we saw it will be perfect for what you want."

"Until last night I probably would have been upset but now, how the hell can I complain after a nonstop night of sex and debauchery?" and she laughed

On the way to the office I took Mom aside and asked her if it was smart to let Chris see the video since some of the shots were coming from our security cameras. Mom didn't think there would be any problem because she wouldn't really know what shots came from what cameras since she would only see the finished product.

In the office Mom booted the computer and had Chris sit down and showed her how to control the video if she wanted to fast forward, rewind or pause it and then went over and sat down next to Josie and began working on the second video. I showed Chris where the footstool was under the desk so that she could just sit back and relax while watching the video then I went over and finished transferring the stills to the CD. From time to time I looked over to see how Chris was doing. Shortly after the video started to play I began to hear little comments such as, "Oh, my" and "Holy shit" coming from her. I smiled to myself because I knew what she was beginning to feel watching herself on the video and especially some of the close-ups.

The video of the stripping and masturbation was about 45 minutes long. In real time it would be about 28 minutes but with the inclusion of some of the footage from the security cameras, it ran long. I finished up transferring the stills to the CD and made copies. I got up and walked over behind her chair and saw that she was about 25 minutes into the video. She had taken my advice and settled back into the chair with her feet up on the footstool. Her eyes were fixed on the screen and one hand was playing with her left nipple while the other hand was between her legs and stroking her clit. I could actually hear her breathing heavily.

She wasn't aware I was there and I just stood and watched. When she saw a close up of Teresa inserting the butt plug into her ass and then turning around and inserting the dildo into her pussy she gave a big sigh and began stroking her pussy even faster. Well, looks like this girl might have the hots for one of her best friends. Can't say I blame her, Teresa is hot and I wouldn't mind a little more sampling of that girl, or Jodie either for that matter.

I reached out and put my hands on her shoulder and she jumped and turned her head and smiled at me self-consciously.

"That good, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, this is really hot. I can't believe how sexy this is, it's almost perverted."

Deciding to kid her a bit I leaned down and close to her ear I said, "Teresa looks really sexy with that butt plug in her ass and that dildo in her pussy, looks almost good enough to eat doesn't she?" And I began to let my hands drift down from her shoulders toward her breasts.

Chris didn't respond immediately but leaned her head over and laid her cheek up against mine. I wondered if she was too embarrassed to answer but then she said, "I think that I always have been somewhat attracted to Teresa, and even Jodie but until now I didn't really know how much or even want to admit to myself that I was attracted to them. She is very sexy and I almost feel guilty thinking that but I can't seem to help myself."

"My advice to you is don't feel guilty. There is certainly nothing wrong with admitting to yourself that you find other women attractive, we are. Bisexual women are usually sexually attracted to their best friends even if they or their friends don't know it. We are nothing like guys when it comes to 'best friends'. We tend to become more like family and almost lovers in the way we deal with each other. It doesn't take much to kick start us into a sexual relationship with each other. From what I have seen of you three, it wouldn't take much for the three of you to become lovers."

Chris sat up a bit and turned more to look at me and said, "You really think so?"

"I'd bet on it. The only trick is trying to find just the right moment to broach the subject or to make the first pass. These videos might just be the way to do it if you want to find out. Think about it and I'm sure you will come up with a way." I let my hands move down over both her tits and began to slowly massage them with the nipples cradled in the palms of my hands.

"That feels nice. God, I'm getting really horny!" She turned to look at me and covered my hands with hers. She pushed the chair back a bit and brought her right leg out from under the desk and draped it over the corner of the desk and put both of her hands down on her pussy.

Then the scene changed showing her masturbating and her breathing increased. Mom had some fantastic close-ups of her fucking her pussy and slowly pulled back until you could see her face as well. As she watched this she spread her pussy lips and inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck herself. I concentrated on playing with her nipples, which were hard as nails.

I knew she was close to a climax but she slowed down to watch the rest of the video. The scene switched to show Teresa frantically fucking herself to orgasm, then to Jodie and then finally back to Chris, all of them reaching their climaxes. When the video ended, Chris just sat there for a moment and then put her leg down on the floor and turned around in the chair facing me. "Karen, please, I need to cum. Will you eat my pussy so I can cum?"

Before I could say anything Mom said, "Okay, that does it we are done. How are you girls doing over there?"

Both Chris and I broke out laughing. "Chris thinks the video is hot, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah, hot, really hot!"

The door to the office opened and Ken walked in, "What's so funny?" When he walked in he could not see Chris sitting in the chair. When she heard Ken's voice she pulled her hands off her pussy and put her arms on the chair arms and pulled her legs together – conditioned reflex. I looked at her and laughed.

"Hi, Honey. Glad you're back. We were just commenting on the quality of the girl's video. Did everything go okay?"

"Fine, got the rest of the week to spend with you guys or go to a rest home, whichever comes first." And he came around the corner of the desk and saw Chris sitting in the chair and his face broke into a big smile.

"Hey, Chris, good to see you," as his eyes looked her up and down and he wiggled his eyebrows comically. "Thought you might have left. I'm glad you stuck around."

"Hi, Ken, nice to see you too. Thought I would just stick around and meet Teresa and Jodie here at 2:00. We were just watching the video. I understand you've seen it. So, what do you think?"

"Well, I can definitely say that any man that calls himself a man that doesn't get an immediate hardon is no man at all. It is hotter than some of the so-called professional films I've seen. You guys are incredibly sexy."

Damned if she didn't blush again. Actually, it is kind of cute and sexy.

"Ken, we seem to have a little problem that you might be able to help with." When I said that Chris' head snapped up and she looked at me with her mouth open in surprise and the realization of what I was about to say hit her and she blushed even deeper.

"It seems that Chris has this problem. Now, I've volunteered to help her solve it but I really think that you might be the one to handle it. Besides, Chris has something that she wanted to tell you anyway. Don't you sweetie?"

Chris just sat there looking first at me, then at Ken. Ken stood there not comprehending what I was talking about.

Mom and Josie slid their chairs around and were sitting by their desk watching what was taking place. Chris looked uncomfortable sitting there because again she was back in the middle. Her blushing had extended down to the top of her breasts and she looked adorable. I wished that Ken had not come in when he did; I would really have enjoyed eating her sweet pussy.

Finally, she showed her depth of character, spirit and resolve. She took a deep breath, stood up and walked over to Ken and reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him toward her while raising her mouth up for him to kiss, and he did, boy, did he ever! The kiss was hot, wet and sloppy and went on forever. I thought they had actually switched tonsils at one point. She was plastered against him and both of them were grinding into each other. He had both hands on her ass and looked like he was trying to fuck her through his trousers. She had both hands on his head and was holding him tight against her. This woman knew how to kiss!

Finally when the kiss broke Ken had the silliest look on his face that I have ever seen and both were trying to get their breath. Neither of them let go of the other but Chris leaned back and said, "I just wanted to thank you for being so gentle and loving when we had sex last night. I think you are a fantastic lover." His grin got bigger and I could almost see his ego growing.

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers