Revelations

Story Info
An Alexandros short story.
5.2k words
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEEP WITHIN THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS sits a palace that nearly blends into the mountainside, nearly looking like it naturally belongs there. The snow is just beginning to pick up showing signs of an upcoming storm.

Up high atop a ridge overlooking the valley and palace sits a dark skinned creature with pointed ears, wild orange hair and a mask similar to that of a Kabuto. Behind her sit impatiently three Yeti, ancient creatures pulled from the deepest bowel of Hades and fully under her command.

Each creature is far larger than the tiny dark skinned figure is with their massive upper body and arms compared to their smaller torso and legs. Beneath the thick pelt of fur stick out spikes of clear bone that resemble ice from their head, backs and forearms. Drool constantly drips from a mouth full of razor sharp teeth and bad breath to match.

Destroy anyone in your way, but make sure the sword stays safe. She says in an ancient tongue.

The Yeti grunt digging their terrible clawed hands into the snow and then they leap over the edge and down the mountainside.

Meanwhile down across the valley in the quiet sanctuary of palace is the leader of the Black List, Alexandros, and his wife Rashida, former Egyptian princess.

Pulling out he thrusts deeply into her, burying himself totally inside her. He thrusts in and out, hard and fast, burying his cock totally in her body. Rashida moans loudly with each hard thrust. He reaches down to lift her legs and she wraps them around him. Leaning forward he kisses her face and neck, all while thrusting hard into her, fucking her as deeply as he can.

Her pussy feels so tight around him, warm and wet. He thrusts hard into her, repeatedly pounding himself into her body. He feels her pussy opening around his cock, taking him into it with each thrust. As she arches backward, he lowers his mouth down to take the offered breasts. Her moans of pleasure grow deeper and harder. She begins to push up toward him with each thrust, grinding her pelvis into him, taking him as deep into her body as she can.

Outside the three Yeti descend onto the palace grounds. Working solo, the beasts tear through the grounds and guards, ripping flesh from bone.

Alexandros hooks his hands under Rashida's shoulders. Holding her tightly, he sucks on her breasts, moving between them, licking them all over and biting gently at the hard nipples. She cries out wild cries of passion as his cock slams in and out of her.

Then she squeals sharply just before he feels her body tighten around him as she erupts into an orgasm. She squeals and gasps into his neck and the sensation of her cumming brings him to the edge of his own, but he never gets there.

Before his eyes her head goes rolling of her shoulders onto the floor. Standing behind his wife is the vilest creature to ever walk this earth. He slides Rashida's body off and attempts to make it to his sword, Masamune, but before he even get a few feet he feels the point of a sword at his neck with the blood of his wife still fresh on it.

"I would stay very still if I were you," the dark skinned creature says glaring at him. "I'm here for the sword."

"Isn't going to happen, Magi," Alexandros spats at her.

"Interesting that a human knows what I am," she says a little puzzled.

"Not real hard if you study your history."

A glint comes to her eye and she says, "So here is the famous Alexandros." She smiles. "Sorry but I didn't really recognize you without your clothing. My, my, those are quite a few scars you have."

"Happens when you fight against evil like you."

"Tsk, tsk. I'm not evil, just someone with an agenda." She slips the blade up and strikes him across the face with the broad side of it, sending him to the floor. "Now like I said I am here for Masamune."

"Like I said it isn't going happen," he says defiantly. "As soon as I hand it over I'm dead."

"That's the idea," she says wickedly.

"Then do it," he says holding out his arms wide, exposing his chest to her.

Her wicked grin returns beneath the mask and she raises the blade to strike, but instead of doing so she spins around to catch the blade of Uriel, Alexandros' Valkyrie guardian.

"Sneaky devil," she says.

"I am no devil, you slimy whore," Uriel replies.

They engage in combat between each other, both as good as the other like to sword masters fighting each other with neither gaining the upper hand over the other. Alexandros takes this opportunity to race over to Masamune. He slides the sword from its sheath and starts to join the fray when he is interrupted as one of the Yeti blast through the wall taking him to the ground.

The weight and strength of the creature is enormous and surprising to him, but being a veteran he is not easily over taken. As the Yeti brings up his hand to deal a deathblow, Alexandros manages to free his sword and take its hand off at the wrist before bringing the weapon back around and taking its head.

The full weight of the now dead creature drops on him and it takes a moment to maneuver his way from beneath it. When he gets to his feet he is somewhat relieved to see Uriel and the Magi still locked in battle.

As he races across the expanse of the room Uriel suffers a similar fate as yet another of the Yeti crash through the wall and into her. The dark skinned creature laughs and heads for the open window. As she reaches the ledge she looks back and nods to Alexandros. "Until next time." Then she is gone out the window.

"Go after her," Uriel yells. "I've got this one covered."

Alexandros nods. Naked or not his blood burns for revenge. He runs at the window when a portion of the ceiling collapses with yet another Yeti down on top of Uriel. Indecision hits the leader of the Black List as he struggles between his friend and his vengeance. Finally, his friend's life wins out and he leaps for the closest if the beasts.

The beast turns quickly, like he was expecting Alexandros and catches the man by the throat. The beast roars, launches spit of the smaller human. Alexandros calmly drives Masamune through the beast's head. He falls to his knees recovering just in time to see Uriel cutting the last of the beasts in half.

The Valkyrie runs to the window past his friend and looks out. "No sign of her," he says. "The storm has already picked up and her tracks are gone." He turns around to face his human friend. "I told you to go."

Alexandros doesn't speak or face his friend as tears stream down his face as he holds the body of his wife in his arms.

FUNERAL PYRES FOR RASHIDA AND any others that died were held the next day with the remainder of that day used for mourning. Repairs were quickly set in motion because of both the cold and possibility of another attack.

Alexandros only made his appearance before the whole of the Black List during the funeral pyre events then holed up within the great hall on his throne dais relaying orders through Uriel.

"You can't stay here forever," Uriel says as she enters the great hall. "The fight is out there where we must strike first before they come back here in force."

"And you think I do not know this?" Alexandros snaps.

"I understand you're suffering, but you must clear your mind of this matter or send me to take care of it."

Alexandros looks up at the Valkyrie quickly. "What is it you know that I don't?"

"I know who attacked us and where to find them."

"And you've waited this long to notify me of this?" Alexandros says angrily.

Uriel gives him a look of sincerity. "I thought it wise to give you the time you needed to grieve and I am more than willing to undertake the mission if you need more time."

Alexandros stands grabbing Masamune in the process. "Get what provisions we need," he says with authority. "We leave within the hour."

BY THE TIME ALEXANDROS ARRIVED at the gate with two handpicked men, Uriel was already waiting with the provisions they would need along with four horses.

"Bringing them may only get them killed," Uriel informs him.

"From the looks of it, you knew they were coming," he replies grinning.

"That's because I have know you for far too log now."

"Then you know they are coming with us."

She shakes her head as she hands off the reins to the other three horses. "Where we are going is a place we shall not take lightly."

AFTER THREE DAYS OF TRAVELING through the Himalayas nearly nonstop, Uriel led Alexandros and his two most trusted men to a large mountain side. Before them sits a cave just large enough for them to enter on foot.

"What is this place?" Alexandros asks once they dismount their horses.

"This," Uriel says, "is a cave. Beyond here lies the Valley of the Loteu."

"The name holds no meaning for me."

"I'd suspect not," she says. "Finding any written word of them is near impossible."

"Them?"

"The one that attacked is named Hirikika Eheclaln, a Magi."

A look of recognition springs across Alexandros' face and Uriel capitalizes upon it. "You had forgotten what Madu looked like."

"For a moment," he admits. "But I should have realized. I thought the Magi and Espers were on the side of good, not evil."

Uriel smiles. "Any creature created by God is given free will and with it the choice to choose a side. Just as humans can be good or evil so can everything else."

"Then who are the Loteu and why do you wait until now to notify me of their existence?" He rushes up the Uriel and grabs her clothing lifting her slightly off the ground and into the nearby wall. "Rashida could still be alive if not for your secrets!"

Uriel remains silent and calmly waits for Alexandros to releases her. "I didn't tell you because I do not have the authority to."

He spins back around to face her. "Then who does? Who decides to send a guardian for me but deems it necessary to leave me in the dark about such matters?"

"Like the men and women that follow you answer to you, I answer to another," she answers showing a hint of real anger for the first time since Alexandros has known her. Then her features smooth out as calmness reclaims her. "I do not like it anymore than you do, but orders are orders."

He shakes his head. "Then why are they here, allowed to exist and why do they want this," he holds up Masamune, "so badly?"

"Long ago after the Asura were created and reign destruction upon their people and planet a council of twelve Magi and Espers forged twelve swords, infusing their souls and power into them. A champion was chosen and the twelve swords merged into one, Masamune. But the champion believed he could not lead an army against the Asura and fled to Earth with what remained of his people.

"When his people learned of what he did they became outraged and cast him out. For the sake of mankind and his own people, he hid the sword. Generations passed and the sword was forgotten about, at least that was what we hoped. The Loteu, members of the original scientists that created the Asura learned of the swords secrets and began seeking it out, ever unsuccessful, until now."

"So why haven't they been destroyed?"

"They have grown powerful over the ages and since they have remained here secluded we have left them."

"You're afraid of a war with them and the loss of lives," he accuses the Valkyrie. "So now you risk my life to do your dirty work?"

"It's not so much like you put it," Uriel deflects.

"To hell it isn't!" he shouts.

"You are a warrior beyond words and beyond any human to walk this Earth."

"Your bravado isn't going to change my feelings," he sneers. "I do this because I seek vengeance and no other reason Uriel. I will not be used as a pawn for someone else's bidding."

"Whatever reasoning you use Alexandros, this fate has been thrown upon you."

"Fate is a word used as a lie," he says. "Lead us through so we can get this over and done with."

Uriel about to speak opens then shuts her mouth and turns toward the cave. Alexandros instructs the two men to carry the supplies and they follow the Valkyrie into the cave.

The passage leads them through a series of twists and turns and strangely never grows dark, always at a constant twilight. Alexandros walks with his hand on the hilt of Masamune while the other two men cling to the supplies and their own weapons already drawn.

Eventually the team steps out from the mouth of the cave and into the Valley of the Loteu. Expecting to see snow and sky, all except for Uriel are surprised to see an open cavern with the same twilight glow cast across the ceiling.

A moss-like grass, something none of the men have ever seen before covers the cavern floor, while a strong steady river flows through the center of the valley. Above them hover five gigantic statues carved straight from the rock depicting women. All across the cavern walls are small streams of miniature-like waterfalls feeding the river below. Cresting the edges of rock along the walls is the same moss-like grass.

"What are those?" Alexandros asks pointing toward the massive statues.

Without looking up Uriel says, "Those are depictions of the Loteu. The other four are further down the valley."

"How far down the valley before we reach our destination?" he asks as he scans the valley walls.

"The valley isn't very big, but I suggest we rest and start for it early tomorrow," Uriel suggests.

"I don't like it," Alexandros says. "We're left too much in the open and we're on lower ground."

Uriel frowns. "This valley is unpatrolled and the last thing the Loteu will expect is a preemptive attack from us. More than likely they believe your still mourning for your wife."

He doesn't like it and against his better judgment he nods his agreement. At the base of one of the valley's many waterfalls camp was set up. Afterward Alexandros instructed his two men across the river while pretending to still be in camp.

Uriel questioned about the two men, but Alexandros lied about them getting rest while he took first watch. He hated to lie to the Valkyrie but something nagged at him in the back of his head. She accepted his excuse and shortly after retired to her tent leaving the Black List leader alone.

He sits there watching Uriel's tent while his two men kept watch over the valley. The uneasiness never left him and eventually he signaled the men and retired to his own tent. Several hours later he is awoke by a sudden movement within his tent. Instantaneously Masamune is in his hand and at the throat of beautifully tanned woman with long dark hair.

"Be quick with who you are before I cut your throat," he threatens.

"My name is Isirath and I've come to give you warning," she answers. When Alexandros doesn't show any movement she continues, "If you wish to not believe me then kill me now."

He scans the woman over noticing her sexy body underneath the very few clothes she is wearing. "You are far out of place here," he says.

"And yet you've never been here, you can claim such an assessment." Alexandros is about to make a comeback, but she continues. "You're right I do not belong here, but I have had my eyes on you for quite some time."

"An assassin, working in league with the Loteu then."

"Quite the opposite," she answers. "In fact someone closer to you is." He looks toward Uriel's tent though he cannot see through his own to see it. "Yes, your suspicions serve you well."

"She is Valkyrie," he protests. "Why would she betray us?"

"The seed of doubt has already taken root, even before my arrival."

"How would you know?"

"It's a gift I have," Isirath admits. "I am an Apsara. My mother was a Magi and my father a demon."

"I still don't know why I should believe you, a half demon."

"For the same reason you do the Marids and Zombies under your command," she answers with a smile.

He pulls Masamune from her throat and turns to leave the tent but is stopped when Isirath's hand reaches out to grab his. "I would wait until the morning."

"Why should I let a traitor remain in my mists?"

"Because Uriel has already left to convene with the Loteu," she explains. "They will strike in the morning."

"And what about you?" he asks sounding very accusingly. "Why are willing to help me?"

"Another of my gifts is I catch glimpses of the future," she says brushing his cheek. "Because of this I am drawn to you. I cannot say more because the future is ever shifting and can easily be swayed."

She leans in and kisses him hard, firmly pushing her tongue into her mouth. She entwines it around his, sucking his tongue into her mouth as she runs her hand up and down him softly, bringing him to full arousal. Then she breaks away from the kiss and shifts to kneel in front of him, pulling open his pants and lowering her mouth down to his cock. Her tongue flicks out and she begins running it over his cock

Alexandros places a hand on her head stopping her. "I can't."

"I know you feel you can't," she says gazing up at him. "So sit back and relax." She pushes him back and lowers her mouth down onto his cock.

Alexandros moans softly as he feels her lips sliding down him. She starts slowly, moving gently down him, sucking softly on his cock as her mouth moves up and down him. He moans at the feel of her mouth on him. She curls her tongue around his cock, making him gasp. Slowly her movements grow deeper and her sucking harder, drawing him deeper into her mouth.

Isirath lifts her head up, looking at him as she runs her tongue down his cock. She curls it around the base then licks back up along the underside. Alexandros gives a long groan of pleasure and she takes him in her mouth again, swallowing all of his cock into her mouth all the way to the back of her throat.

Alexandros gasps hard arching his head at the pleasure. She is sucking hard on him each time she moves along his cock. He reaches forward to wrap his fingers in her hair, gasping as her movement grows faster. She sinks down on him, taking him deeper into her mouth. This time he knows he can feel the head of his cock brushing against the back of her throat. Then she goes further, sliding down until her lips are pressed against his groin. He feels his cock sliding into her throat and she holds herself still before moving back up, then she drops back down him again, taking him deep into her throat.

As she increases her speed, swallowing him totally each time she sinks down, her lips slide along his shaft. The sensations flow through him exquisitely. Pleasure sweeps through him in waves, breaking against his resolve. As her movements grow harder and faster he feels his will crumbling.

She keeps up her movements even as he warns her of his impending orgasm. He groans as he feels all his control shatter as her mouth slides down him, taking his cock deep into her throat once again. His balls tighten and with a series of sharp grunts he cums, pumping his cum into her mouth. Her lips clamp around his cock, letting him fill her mouth with his cum, holding him still until he empties himself. Then she pulls away and gives a deliberate swallow and licks her lips to catch any remaining cum, smiling lustfully as she does so.

"Very nice," she says. "I take it that it was nice for you as well?"

"Amazing," he answers with lust filled eyes. Then he pulls her up to him and kisses her hard while reaching down to rub at her pussy. Isirath moans as he runs his fingers along her flesh and she reaches down in reaction to wrap her fingers around his cock.

12