Revelations Ch. 01

Story Info
Davey Havok and Jade Puget are vampires.
1k words
3
7.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REVELATIONS - Cold Morn

" Your embrace will bring forth my lust for you and when you realize I have what I wanted, you will seize to believe in what true love really is or in what power lies beside this gravestone we worship with our minds"

"Marchand, stop speaking in tongues. I cannot understand a word you are saying. It's like you're preaching to the dead guy. He didn't mean this much to you when he was alive. But why now? Why must you pay your gratitude to a gravestone when the corpse despised you?"

"This is my father! And although I hated him with a passion, now that he's dead there is not a single trace of hate inside me and I to despise him for ridding my emotions. MY WILL TO LIVE HAS ENDED! NOW, IN THIS PLACE I SHALL BID GOODBYE TO ALL WHAT IS TRUE AND ALL WHAT IS FALSE. I BID ADIEU TO SAINTS OF THIS ROTTEN KINGDOM AND I SHALL FIND MY LIFE SOMEWHERE ELSE! WITH SOMEONE TO TRUST. BEHOLD! COME FORTH MY FATHER AND RID ME OF MY STAY. BANISH ME FROM YOUR KINGDOM AND LET ME LIVE WITH THE ANGER YOU PUT ON MY HEAD!"

"Marchand ... you are really creeping me out. You are speaking like a friar but your pheromones are active. You lost Marchand, face it."

"I haven't lost till I say so Puget. I will depart this place; you shall join me."

"I shall do no such thing. I have a family who loves me".

"Then what am i? Am I not your family? Do I not love you like a brother?"

"You do".

"Then let us depart."

Strolling away, I could feel the anger building around Marchand. His hair glistened in the ashtray clouds, crimson red eyes that reflected his surroundings, polished silver fangs; enticing me to my wholesome predator and his silhouette: long, thin and opaque. He gave me his hand and I held it all the way to the end of the boulevard. A portal was waiting for us. Marchand's father had heard his malevolent cries. I didn't know where I was going but Marchand seemed to know every step and every trace of his surroundings. It was like he's been here before. But where is here. The skies are blue with white clouds, the streets are paved with stones and tarmac. There are things walking, some running and some riding. Their faces covered in what seemed like rubber. Some had dark rubber and some had light. The alley we stood in was covered with dead flowers and the light never seemed to shine.

"Marchand, where have you brought me?"

"I don't know yet. But it seems like a good place for a new beginning. Don't you think?"

"No".

"Well you're opinion doesn't matter. Here, change into this."

Marchand handed me a blank card. He had one of his own and I watched him tear the plastic covering off it. I did the same and as I touched the card, it captured and took over my body. I looked at Marchand. He looked like one of them. A pale rubber faced thing. He looked younger than 170 winters. His shattered cloak and knuckled boots were missing. Instead, he was now covered in what I couldn't describe.

"What are you wearing Marchand? You look horrid"

"They are called clothes"

"They are called horrid"

"Thank you, but you look worse Jade"

"Who's Jade?"

"You are. From now on, as we remain in this place, I'll be known as Davey, you'll be known as Jade"

"No."

"Yes. Do you want these beings to discover us? We are vampires. Therefore we are hunted by their kind. Follow my instructions Jade. It will serve you well."

"Stop calling me that name."

"Stop being a baby about it"

"What the hell is a baby?"

"I can't explain now, you'll read it later. Let's get some food"

For a moment I knew Marchand had gone insane. He was definitely speaking tongues. Clothes? baby? Jade? "Their kind"? I will never live down agreeing to follow him to this.

"Hurry up, we haven't got all day."

"What's a day?

"If you hurry up, you'll find out now come on."

Marchand led me to a big monument that had the word "LIBRARY" written in bold stone-carved letters. They were walking in and out of this monument and they were carrying paper folded in pages and some were happy and some were sad.

"Where are we Marchand?"

"Marchand answer me"

"Where are we?"

Then I realised he didn't answer to Marchand. Only to that name.

"Where are we Davey?"

"It's called a library, can't you read?"

"I'm not as smart as you, especially about this topic"

"Well you are older than me by 30 winters; you should have done your research"

"There was nothing to research over. The Bi won't open so such feeble work."

"Stop speaking like that."

"Like what?"

"Like we are back in Harlem. Here we speak like humans. Plain English, not new modern."

"Humans?"

"Follow me"

Marchand led me through the library. He was right. These beings had a weak mind. The layout was intriguing, rows upon rows of books. Shelves, Cases and Furniture was to be seen everywhere. Writing was up high on the ceilings and a loud voice seemed to come through speakers. I took time to study my surroundings. Take everything in, but the more I studied, the less aware of what was around me and all I wanted to do was carry on.

"Davey, what do we do now. I've read every book in this place"

"Move on to the DVDs and videos. Listen to all the CDs and Cassettes. Read all the newspapers and magazines. Until you have knowledge about this world and everything in it."

"Ok."

I couldn't really argue. I knew Davey meant what he said and after reading all those books, it made sense. Earth was different to Harlem. A lot Different. They had people, we had souls. They had transport, we had magic. They had blood, we needed blood. And then, I knew what our purpose was. To find our own partners. Marchand, you fool. I'm not giving you up that easily especially to a human.