Revelations to Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left the main pool lights off, opening the gate and turning on the underwater lights.

"Have you ever seen it like this before?" she asked. I shook my head. "It's my favorite way to be here. We shouldn't swim, though, not after the wine."

We sat by the stairs at the shallow end, putting our feet in. I sat carefully, again, though the way she sat, her tits were all too beautifully in my face.

"I probably shouldn't have laid all this on you," she said.

"It's okay - really. I think I've forgotten everything I was depressed about."

"Really? Celeste's pretty cute, you know."

"Yeah. She is. But, uh - well, your story's more memorable."

"Derrick's just insane, I guess, while Celeste may be confused."

"The results suck for both of us. But how exactly are you still here?"

She took another sip of wine. "Derrick may be a sex-crazed maniac, but he's totally obsessed about the kids' futures. We had a few screaming matches after that - I guess you probably noticed the effect on Josh - and he decided to cut his losses."

"Cut his losses?"

"Well, I'd hired a private detective, who told me it was the easiest job he'd ever had. I had a huge stack of photos - they're somewhere in a safe deposit box - but Derrick was more concerned about the kids."

"Wow."

"He got a spare apartment and agreed never to use the house again for sex. I get 25% of all of his sizable income for life, no matter what happens. I can stay in the house as long as I want, so long as I keep up the pretense that we're still married."

"That's a strange deal."

"Financially, it's great. Emotionally, it let me stop focusing on Derrick and focus on the kids. Unfortunately, it's also been kind of dull. I'm getting things done, even finishing my ancient dissertation, but, well, there's not a lot of excitement, at least until Kate's out of school."

"Any idea what you're going to do?"

She looked at me for a minute, took another sip, and said, "well, I was thinking about taking up teaching."

"Teaching what?"

"A particular student I've seen a lot recently," she said. She leaned over suddenly and grabbed my cock through the suit.

I saw stars as her hand wrapped around me. The wine glass fell in the pool. I fell backwards, my feet splashing out of the pool while I jerked uncontrollably. Her stories had had me on the edge already, and the wine had me spinning, but now I released and released and released.

Eventually I had to open my eyes. She was looking down at me, brown eyes sparkling with a smile.

"Did you like that lesson?" she asked.

I could only murmur, overwhelmed and kind of embarrassed. "Yes."

"Would you like another lesson?"

She looked a little worried, but not for long, as I had to say yes.

"I hadn't planned this," she said, still looking down at me, "but it just seems like the right thing to do. I've been bored for a long long time, you know, and it shouldn't be that way."

I was slowly coming back to normal as my hard-on finally calmed down, and sat up, gently.

"I'd never thought - well, I guess I'd had some thoughts - but -"

"I guess all that time floating in a pool together had some effect on us," she said, getting up and heading down the stairs into the pool to retrieve the glass. She bent down into the water to grab it, pulling the strap of her suit to the side in the same move. When she came back up with the glass and put it on the side, I could see a lot more of her gorgeous chest.

"Hand me my glass, will you?" she asked. I picked up her glass and handed it to her, and she pulled me into the pool.

"Can I trust you?" she asked. "Not to tell Josh, or Kate, or Celeste, or anyone at all?"

I got my balance again, looked at her, and said "Yes."

"Good," she answered. "I'd really hoped I could."

I wasn't sure what to do, but she pulled me in for a hug. Incredibly, my hard-on started coming back immediately, but she didn't seem to mind.

She let me go after a minute and looked me over, then burst into the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

"Let's - let's get you cleaned up. Kate will be home soon, and I don't really want her catching us in the pool. Then let's talk about where to go next."

"My parents and brother are gone for the weekend," I blurted out.

"How convenient!" she smiled. She took my hand and let me out of the pool. I picked up my glass and robe on the way in and she turned out the lights.

We went into the wash room, which combined laundry with a shower and was usually the changing room for the pool. Celeste's bikini still lay there, a strange reminder of my feelings earlier in the night.

"Hand me your suit and I'll put it in the wash," she said, opening the washer and putting my robe in it.

"I - uh - okay -" I stammered.

She turned to me and looked me over, still smiling. "Don't worry too much," she said. "I expect we're going to get very familiar with undressing in front of each other."

I nodded, a little red in the face, feeling my hard-on returning at just the wrong moment. I pulled my suit down and stepped out of it, handing it to her carefully.

"Wonderful," she said. "The previews look great. Now jump in the shower, clean up, and come upstairs when you're done. And don't touch yourself - I want you for me."

She smiled again, put my suit in the washer and started it, and went upstairs.

------

I took a quick shower, just enough to get the chlorine and cum off of me, threw my clothes on, and practically ran upstairs. Most of the house was dark, but there was a light over the kitchen table. Mrs. Drake, still in her suit, was waiting for me.

"I'm drinking grape juice," she said. "I hope that doesn't ruin your image of me, but I was thinking I might want to drive over to your house after Kate's in bed."

I nodded, thirsty. "Pour one for me, will you?"

She handed me a glass of juice and continued. "We can't really do much here - I don't have to care much about Derrick any longer, but I definitely don't want Kate or Josh to know."

"That makes sense," I replied.

"Is it okay to go to your house?"

"Yes - yes, please! Definitely!" I was shaking a bit.

"It's good to see you're as excited as I am. We just need to be careful."

"Okay - we will be."

"Kate should be home in an hour, maybe a few minutes later than that. She falls asleep quickly, so I should be able to be at your house around midnight? Are you up for a late night?"

"Yes, definitely - with you, definitely."

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions to, er, prepare myself for teaching?"

"No, no, of course not."

"I just need to know if you've had any bad teaching before."

"Bad teaching?"

"I'm joking - I'm just wondering how much experience you've had."

I turned bright red, redder than I had all evening. "Not much," I finally had to say.

"That's good," she said. "I guess - I guess I'll run down a silly checklist. I've seen you holding hands with Celeste, so I know that one's a yes. Did you ever kiss a girl?"

"Yes, a few times."

"A deep kiss, or just a quick kiss?"

"Er, quick. Celeste kept her lips tightly sealed."

"Did you ever get her clothes off?"

"No - I think they were glued on. I came into the changing room too early once and saw her butt, though."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. Definitely - but I managed to close the door before she realized I'd opened it. She'd have been pissed."

"Did you ever get to - well, feel her up?"

"Not really. Just hugs, no groping. Groping was definitely forbidden."

"And did you ever get to - er - grope anyone else?"

I shook my head, and looked down at the table. I hadn't done much, outside of my imagination.

"Perfect!" she said. I was a bit surprised. "You're a clean slate. Well - mostly a clean slate. I know you've seen Playboy magazine - any more porn?"

"A little," I started.

"What have you seen?"

I blinked a bit. "I don't know. Playboy, Penthouse, some video when we were in a hotel on a school trip. I found a strange book in a tobacco store, too."

"Not too bad," she said. "Don't worry - I won't tell anyone. I was just hoping that I'd get to start with a clean slate, and I suspect you're as clean as they come these days."

"So it's a good thing?"

"Yes, though I'm curious about that 'strange book'."

"Just your usual tale of college madness..."

"So you are looking forward to college! Good!" She chuckled. "I'll just have to make sure you're ready for all that responsibility, with proper training before you go."

I just kind of grinned.

"Well, why don't you go home and get ready for class. I'll take a shower here and be ready to come over as soon as I can. That'll give me a few minutes to assemble a curriculum."

"A curriculum?"

"Well, sort of. Maybe just a lesson plan. Just remember - don't do any homework in advance. I want you all for myself."

------

Suddenly home seemed a lot more exciting. It was going to be a very different weekend than I'd planned, but probably a better one. Way riskier, but probably rewarding.

I wasn't sure what to do with myself, but I figured cleaning up was a good idea. I threw all the windows open, to let the place air out, and cleaned up my room. The twin bed looked kind of small - maybe the guest room? She'd wanted to know about the porn, so I pulled it out from between the mattress and the box spring, and put it neatly in a drawer, with "Co-educational education", the 'strange book', resting on top.

The guest room was already immaculate, and I just opened the windows. What else?

It was too late to buy boxes of rose petals, and maybe that would just be weird anyway. Candles? I went to the closet with the Christmas decorations and found a few, though the holiday colors were strange. Oh well - I put one on each side of the bed in the guestroom.

Then I shaved - not that I really needed to, much, but why not - and took another shower. I remembered her instructions to save myself, so it was strictly a cleaning shower, but more thorough than usual.

I got dressed again, a little nicer than before, but not too formal. Was this a date, sort of? I changed a few times, winding up a lot better dressed than usual but not in a suit.

I checked the answering machine, and there were two new messages. One from my parents - whatever - reminding me to put the trash out early Monday, with a gentle "don't wreck the house."

The next one was from Celeste, and kind of weird. She hoped she hadn't hurt me, that we could still be friends, and that she was a little worried that I'd be home alone over the weekend. I saved that one because it was now too funny, and was really happy there hadn't been a cancellation call from Mrs. Drake.

Midnight ticked by and I got more nervous, but at 12:05 the doorbell rang, and there she was, in a beautiful red dress and ruby necklace. Her brown eyes sparkled, her smile gleamed.

"Wow!" I said, showing her in. "You look amazing."

"I thought I should celebrate a bit. I haven't had anyone to dress up for in a long while, and I was thrilled to find this still fit."

She looked around. "I haven't been here in a long time. It's very nice."

"Thanks, my parents - I'm not sure where, what - where we should go."

"Well, give me the tour!"

I showed her around the house, closing windows as we went. She said she didn't want anyone to hear us!

The first room that actually interested her was my room, and I was glad I'd neatened it up.

"Do you mind if I look around?"

"No, not at all."

She explored the surfaces first, looking through the bookshelves, sitting on the bed. Then she went through my dresser, murmuring about how I'm always hiding my nice clothes. Finally, she turned to me, and asked "So where's my competition?"

"Celeste, you mean? I just got a message -"

"No, David - the porn."

I turned red again and opened the desk drawer. She grabbed the book and flipped through it, laughing a bit. The magazines were less interesting - she didn't bother opening them.

"Pretty ordinary stuff," she said. "I doubt you've learned too many bad habits. It's a nice room, but I think - well, I think it's too small. Is there some place else? Besides your parents' room, I mean - it's a dreadful cliche, and strange as well."

"There's a guestroom."

She held up her hand for me to take, and said "lead me."

We walked down the hall to the guestroom. I threw open the door, bowed, and probably came off as a deranged butler. She walked in, looked around, and sat down in a chair, putting her purse on the table. I closed the door and came in, and she gestured for me to sit on the bed. I was, of course, hard again, so I had to sit carefully.

"I've been thinking about this, David," she started, and my face dimmed. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"Sorry," I said, "that's just the way Celeste started out this morning."

"Ah - I guess I couldn't have known. You've probably guessed from the outfit that I have better news for you, though."

I smiled and relaxed.

"I was thinking about the teaching, actually. 'Teaching' isn't normal for this, but it's probably the only way I'm going to be comfortable doing this. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. Why would I?"

"Well, it might be a bit slower than you're hoping. A key thing I have to teach you is patience - but there are lots of other fun things to teach along the way."

Patience? I wasn't sure what she meant, and probably looked confused.

"Don't worry, David. I won't leave you in blueballs for the weekend. We'll make sure you're satisfied - just a little more slowly than you might be used to."

"Um, okay." My hard-on disagreed violently, but at least it had the promise of a bright future.

"I won't ask you to do anything I wouldn't do - allowing for differences in our equipment of course - so don't worry."

She looked around the room, and closed the windows. "Nice candles," she said. "A bit out of season, but it's good to know you're paying attention. Can we light them?"

I handed her the matches and she lit them, then walked over to the light switch and turned the lights most of the way down. She came and sat next to me on the bed, taking my hand in hers.

"Now David," she said. "We need to fix one thing. I really can't have you calling me Mrs. Drake when we're together like this, even though I'm teaching. Unless you want me to call you Mr. Hoskins, of course."

"You're right, that's weird," I said - "I just didn't know..."

"You can call me Christina," she interrupted. "Everyone else calls me Chris, but Christina feels more beautiful right now."

"Okay, Christina, then. Wow, Christina."

I looked into her eyes and she looked back.

"I think we can start the introductory lesson," she said. I raised my hands to pull her closer, but she sat back a bit. "I think we should start with a hands-on evaluation," she continued, "and as cute as you are in that outfit, I think it needs to come off. I'll help."

She reached for my shirt, unbuttoning and untucking it, letting her fingers wander over me a bit more than was necessary for the shirt. Then she took the shirt off, exposing what I'd always thought was my least attractive part, my upper body. She ran a finger down my arm, though, and purred "very nice" in my ear.

She lowered her hands to my belt buckle and opened it, unbuttoning and unzipping my pants next. The unzipping was a bit of a challenge, but at least I didn't explode this time.

"I thought you said I'd need to be patient," I breathed.

"You do need to be patient," she replied, pushing me to stand and then dropping my pants. She pulled me back down, then climbed off the bed to pull the pants off of me. When they were off, she ran her fingertips down my legs, making me shiver, ignoring my tented boxers to take off my socks.

"Always make sure you take your socks off when you take your pants off," she said. "Socks without pants are just, well, funny. And you have great feet anyway."

It wasn't the kind of advice I'd expected, but I just kept watching her, wondering what would come next. She stood up, took my hands, and had me stand. Then she ran her hands down the side of my body to the top of my boxers and gently pushed them down, carefully freeing my pole from the tent.

"Lie down," she commanded, still standing.

I shifted, putting my hands behind my head on the pillow and stretched out, looking up at her. She looked down at me, admiringly.

"I know you don't think much of your body," she started, "because you're always trying to hide it." I winced. "But it doesn't need to be that way," she continued. "Your body is beautiful, capable, exciting."

She looked me over from head to toe, then ran her hand slowly up my body from my foot to my hair - never quite going where I wanted her to go. I twitched a bit, and she smiled.

"I think for now you should turn over," she suggested, "but be sure to make yourself comfortable." I rolled over into the middle of the bed, adjusting myself flat against my stomach.

She ran her hands up and down my body, lightly over my back, down my arms, down my sides, over my butt, down my legs and my feet, looking for new places to touch. She tickled me a few times, and found some spots I'd never thought might be sensitive.

She ran her hands through my hair, almost tickling my ears. Every now and then she gently traced my face with her hand, but always stayed away from my lips. "I like your hair," she said. "It's soft without being thin. Derrick's is just plain coarse, which I guess suits him."

She put her purse on the bed, took off her shoes, hitched up her skirt, and straddled my back, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Have you ever given a girl a back rub?" she asked.

"Not really. I massaged Celeste's shoulders once when she was sore, but she didn't seem to like it."

She started rubbing my shoulders.

"I think we'll start there," she said. "Being able to give a good back rub means you can offer a girl something that's not really threatening or intrusive, but still lets her get a sense for how you can touch her and respond to her needs."

I groaned a bit as my shoulder loosened. "Should we switch, then?" I asked. "Should I be -"

"No," she said. "You should get a good massage before you try to give one, and I've got a long way to go here. Have you ever gotten one?"

"No," I admitted. "I think you're the first woman in a long time who wanted to have her hands on me."

"Don't be so hard on yourself," she said, moving her hands up my neck. "I don't think you'll have any shortage."

"Right now, I'm very happy not to have a shortage."

Twenty minutes later my back was more relaxed than it had probably ever been. I thought at one point she'd finished, but she was just pausing to get out some massage oil, and then she worked on my back again. All this massage had calmed my raging hard-on down a bit, though it was still amazing to have Christina on top of me.

Finally the massage was over, and she climbed off of me and kneeled on the bed next to me. She ran her hands along my body again - they felt different because of the oil. She added a bit more oil to her hands occasionally, touching, tracing, and sometimes rubbing me. I'd never thought I'd want my calves massaged, but it was wonderful.

She moved up my thighs, toward more sensitive areas, still massaging but more and more lightly. She ran her hand between my legs, separating them a bit.

"Feel good?" she asked.

I murmured. It felt a bit strange, but warm, not quite ticklish, and she wasn't too far away from the place I really wanted her to touch. The wrong side, though.

She moved her hand slowly up my thigh, until her thumb just barely touched the back of my balls. "I bet that feels good," she said, pressing gently.

She moved her hand up just a litle, rubbing the area behind my balls.

"I bet you never even realized that area existed," she said. "But it can feel pretty amazing. And I can feel how hard you are here."