Revelry in Arm(pit)s

Story Info
Endearing embraces in arm(pit)s.
1.8k words
4.26
31.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revol
revol
35 Followers

In the Christmas-eve John was invited by neighbor Kathy to stay with her as she would be all alone for a month. Kathy, in her 40's, is a very nice lady. John always wanted to be with her. He did not know what was in store for him.

First they went to a disco, and danced for long. She was wearing a lovely halter-top. During the dance, she kept her arms raised for long periods, allowing John a glimpse of her big armpits. There was thatch of hair. John was thinking how would those lovely armpits smell. He would soon find out.

After the dance, he grabbed her soft upper arms, and gave her a open mouthed kiss, which she enjoyed and gave herself into it. She whispered, "Later...in my apartment..." But he was in no mood to end the kiss, and continued it for long, forcing his tongue in several times, which she sucked, and gave him her tongue for sucking. This went on for a long time. She was gasping for breath.

"Shall we move to my house?" she said.

"Oh, yes," he replied.

John held Kathy's hand and they slowly walked up the stairs to her apartment door. Their clasped palms were hot to the touch, and the fingers were wriggling, as if their palms were locked in a lusty embrace.

Kathy's soft bare arms and shoulders were glistening from sweat as if there had just been a rain outside.

Kathy unsteadily thrust her key into the lock, and they fell inside the sitting room. As soon as the door was locked from inside, John pushed Kathy back against the door, tightly holding her bare upper arms and lifting her arms high.

He thrust his nose and mouth into the wet and warm cavity of Kathy's right armpit covered by thatch of silky jet black hair and sniffed deeply, brushing his nose and lips on the soft hairy flesh.

The deep and pungent aroma of her ripe and juicy armpit sent a shudder of arousal in him, and he instinctively put his tongue out to use, and licked and licked. He was vigorously tasting the warm wetness of her armpit skin, sniffing to his heart's content, and licking up and up Kathy's upper arm.

John buried his nose and mouth deep into the hairy hot nest, passionately tongue-kissing Kathy's armpit, and Kathy's was enjoying it. A moment later, Kathy pressed her wet lips and nose to John's face, and their mouths opened to each other to a tempting kiss, in which they surrendered their lips to each other in a passionate slippery suction.

John's long slippery tongue slid deeply into Kathy's mouth, ripe with the taste and smell of Kathy's armpit sweat. Kathy opened her mouth bigger, turning her face to allow John's tongue deeper inside.

She sucked the taste of her own armpit sweat from John's tongue. She felt the heady heat of arousal. John's hands found the wet sides of Kathy's halter top, then slid upwards, over slippery skin, into the sweat-soaked lumps of hair under Kathy's raised arms.

John pushed his fingers through the wet hair, then broke his kiss to suck the taste from his fingers, then pushing his fingers into Kathy's mouth. Kathy sucked it hard, tasting her own underarm sweat. John looked hungrily on her tanned shoulders, and clasped her in a lusty hug.

The tension was building up quickly, but they wanted not to hurry too much. They were enjoying the lusty tight embrace, with body rubbing.

Their noses were nuzzling each other's shoulders, neck, upper arms. Lips found each other with a lusty suction, getting glued to each other instantly, sucking each other's lips with vacuum suction and enjoying the kiss and body swaying skin rubbing embrace for a long time.

John pushed his fingers once again in both her armpits, played with the armpit hair for sometime, then lifted up her both arms to have a view of her delicious armpits. Shining sweat beads were running down to her halter top, where already there were visible wetness.

He brought his nose near her left armpit, and inhaled. Then he brought his nose to her right armpit and sniffed like mad. As he was licking and nibbling both the armpits in turn, the door-bell rang.

Kathy's friend Brenda entered, wearing a gorgeous sleeveless dress, with exposed shoulders and back. Kathy and Brenda were instantly in their arms, and got locked in a squeezing embrace.

After the initial embrace, which, to John, was a treat to watch, Brenda caught hold of Kathy's arms and lifted up her arms, and sniffed those armpits.

"That's a big turn-on, the aroma of your armpits" she said.

Brenda pushed forward holding Kathy by her soft and fleshy upper arms. Her eyes were full of lust and desire. "Would you like the sweat to be licked from your armpits?"

Kathy nodded to her, taking her mouth near hers. Their mouths met, in a fierce kiss. Kathy closed her eyes as Brenda drove her tongue hungrily inside Kathy's half-open mouth.

The two ladies kissed with incredible passion and lust. Their tongues searched and probed in each other's mouth cavity. Kathy felt her nipples grow hard, making grape-like high points in her thin dress.

Slowly, Brenda cupped her hands under Kathy's elbows and lifted her arms. She raised them up, crossing the forearms on top of Kathy's head so that both her armpits were open.

By now they were literally dripping wet, the skin shining, sweat-streaks running down inside Kathy's top.

Brenda broke the kiss and regarded Kathy's wet armpits for a moment.

"Oh! my, that's so wet and shining," she whispered. "Please kiss them," Kathy begged, wanting to know what it would feel like.

Slowly, Brenda dipped her head to Kathy's left underarm. Starting at the armhole of her halter-top, she teased Kathy's skin with the tip of her tongue, gradually licking upwards, gathering the underarm perspiration. She stopped, then licked again, going deeper.

The feeling of Brenda's hot tongue in the armpit was amazing to Kathy. With her arms raised, the sweat was coalescing into big droplets inside Kathy's armpits, and Brenda eyed them as if they were sweet nectar.

John was watching the two ladies with great interest. He never before saw such a sight. Brenda turned out to be a great connoisseur of armpits. He watched on....and stroked himself. Kathy asked her to go to the departmental store and get some wine and eatables. John left with reluctance.

As soon as John left, Brenda renewed the armpit lick, the flat of her tongue passed over the soft, creased centre of Kathy's armpit, licking the sweat, breathing on her bare skin. She licked upwards into the gentle valley of muscle in Kathy's upper arm, then again, and again.

With each armpit lick, Kathy gave a moan. Her right armpit was perspiring heavily, the side of her halter-top was soaked in a wide semi-circle.

Brenda drew back to admire the sight of it, then, with her fingers, gently wiped sweat from my armpit. Salty tangy droplets were on the ends of her wet fingers, and she offered them to Kathy's mouth.

Kathy took those fingers into her mouth, sucking her own armpit-sweat from them. The taste was salty and smelly, and she swallowed all.

Brenda giggled, before sliding her fingers from Kathy's mouth and bending to lick Kathy's right armpit. There was already fresh sweat builing up, and she gathered it with her tongue, licking through the soft skin.

"Oh, don't stop," Kathy begged. Now her arms were stretched up straight above her head. I wanted her to keep licking her armpits forever. Brenda obliged; her tongue slowly caressing Kathy's right armpit, while her hand came to Kathy's left armpit, stroking the wet skin gently. Now that both underarms were being stimulated, the arousal surged.

Kathy now embraced Brenda and shoved her head in her smelly right armpit. First she kissed the stubbly armpit of Brenda, the armpit smell drove her mad. Kathy rubbed her nose and bit and nibbled those smelly armpits. The two ladies were now devouring each other's armpits.

Brenda began teasing the most sensitive centre of Kathy's armpit with her tongue, licking and caressing it. "Uhhhrrrrrggggmmmmm... your underarms are full of sweet nectar. Let me taste those luscious hairy pits with sweaty nectar," Brenda said with her face buried in Kathy's armpit.

"Aaaaggggrrrrrmmmmmgggghhhhhmmnnn...suck it up, fill it with your sweet saliva, and let me taste the honey of your armpits," Kathy said.

Brenda kept licking Kathy's armpits while pressing her own armpit on Kathy's face. She continued licking and caressing Kathy's sweaty and hairy armpits.

Sweat mixed with saliva had made huge half-circles in her halter-top. Kathy began to moan louder, her hips moving as the sensation of Brenda making love to her armpits became overwhelming.

Kathy was also making love to the wetness of the skin below Brenda's smelly armpits. Their ecstacy knew no bounds.

At this point of time John returned. He hurried to the embracing ladies, and stuck out his tongue to taste their underarm sweat from behind.

Holding Brenda from behind, while licking her stubbly smelly underarm, he started a soft quickie with her while Kathy was sniffing and biting Brenda's armpits from front. Then John took Kathy in a lusty embrace and buried his face in her left armpit.

Kathy clamped tight her arm, tightly trapping his face in her smelly armpit. John began to bite, lick, eat and sniff her hairy smelly armpit, full of sweat, munched away at her wet armpit hair.

Brenda hugged Kathy from behind, kissing her shoulders and armpits. Kathy put his long nose in John's armpit and sucked.

The embraces with armpit suck continued amongst them, with only sounds of slurping, loud sniffing, and cries when armpits are being bit hard.

Kathy and Brenda embraced again, this time very very tight, with their mouth in each other's armpits, exchanging underarm French kissing of sorts, Brenda's mouth working through the sweat-soaked comb of hair that defined the gully of Kathy's underarm, while her tongue pushed through the hair, tasting the salty-heady skin beneath.

Kathy gasped and cried out, her back arching, until it felt as if her breasts would burst the buttons of her halter-top, her stone-hard nipples punching out through the dress.

Brenda licked, bit hard, sucked, and kissed Kathy's left armpit, while her fingers twisted and caressed and stroked in her right armpit.

With her tongue, she licked the sweat beads that ran down, tasting the salty drops, smelling the body odor.

Then she licked again, exploring every nook and corner of Kathy's armpit, following the slight curves in the armpit cavity, licking up the deep cavity of her broad armpit, until the armpits were wet with a mixture of sweat and saliva.

John could hold no longer. He wrested Kathy away from Brenda, gave her a lusty tight embrace and armpit-kiss.

The armpit-kisses would never end, it seemed. Brenda brought her armpit to John, and he alternately began to savour both the ladies' sweaty, extremely smelly soft fleshy armpits.

(Readers' Feedback welcome)

revol
revol
35 Followers