Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah big day tomorrow.”

“Yep.”

I said nothing more and headed for the bathroom. Once in bed I drifted off to sleep easily.

The rest of the week was hectic. We were in meetings most all day, and then when we would get back to the hotel all we did was fuck. By the end of the week we needed a break.

On the last day we were there we learned that we had closed the deal. All our work had paid off, and stress had lifted from our shoulders. We went to the hotel to pack our things so we could catch our flight back that night. I carried my suitcase to the door and as I turned around Ron stood right in front of me.

“So, we’re leaving tonight.” “Yeah, I know.”

“Are we going to keep up this thing when we get back?”

“I don’t know.”

“Please say yes.”

“I really don’t know.”

“Okay fine. I won’t push it.”

We said nothing more and went downstairs to wait for the cab.

As we headed to the airport we were silent in the car. I looked out the window at all the sites that I didn’t get to see here. I felt Ron’s eyes on me, but I tried to ignore him. He wouldn’t let me. I felt his hand on my knee; it slowly began to rise up. I tried to stop him, slapping his hand, but he wouldn’t. I looked at the cab driver and he seemed oblivious to what Ron was doing. I felt his hand reach my pussy. I tried to clasp my legs together but it didn’t work. Soon, Ron was rubbing his fingers against my clit, and I was powerless. My hips thrust forward as he brought me to orgasm in the back of the cab. When he moved his hand I looked at him and smiled. He smiled wickedly back at me.

We boarded the plane and flew home. I was glad that my husband was already asleep by the time I got there. I climbed into bed, but could only think about how Ron’s hand had felt on me.

The next day at work Ron and I made plans to meet. I knew I couldn’t stop the affair, and I really didn’t want to. After weeks of sneaking around to see Ron my husband began to ask questions. I lied every time, saying that work was keeping me from coming home, and that soon it would die down, so that I could spend time with him. From the look on his face he didn’t buy it.

It had been months since Ron and I began to see each other, and I thought things were going well. My husband stopped asking questions, and I figured he was just dealing with the fact that my work kept me from home. I was wrong.

As I sat at my desk a man walked into the office.

“You must be Candice.”

“Yes.”

“Here.”

He handed me an envelope and walked out. I opened it, and inside were divorce papers. I was stunned. I read through them, the grounds for divorce, adultery. I felt my eyes swell with tears. Ron looked at me, “You okay?”

“No. I need to go.”

“Alright.”

I left work and headed home. My husband was waiting for me. I held the papers in my hand.

“What’s this?”

“I’m divorcing you.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re a lying bitch.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t act stupid. I know you’ve been seeing that boss of yours.”

“No I haven’t.” My heart was in my throat, and I was having a hard time talking.

“See, another lie.”

“You’re wrong.”

“Oh really.” He threw an envelope at me. I opened it and fell onto the couch.

Inside were pictures of me and Ron. All of them caught us in the act of fucking each other. I could say nothing. I just stared at the pictures.

“I knew something was up when you came home from New York. I hired a P.I. and he found out what you were doing.”

I started crying, “I’m sorry. I never meant for it to happen.”

“Yeah right. It’s not going to work Candice. You violated your vows to me, and I will not put up with that. We are done, and you are over with.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see. Now pack your things and get out of my house.”

I knew arguing wasn’t going to help. I went upstairs packed my clothes and found a hotel. I had no feelings; I had never thought this would happen.

When I got to work the next day, people avoided me. No one would talk with me, and everyone looked at me as though I was contagious. I got to my office and saw Ron.

“What’s up with everyone?”

He said nothing but brought up and e-mail that had been sent to everyone in the office. It was a picture of Ron and I. I gasped and started crying. I had no time to really think Ron and I were called into a meeting at that time.

As I came into the conference room I saw all the heads of the company. They all looked at me in disgust. All I heard was, “You have broken the rules of this company. You’re fired. Pack your things.”

I didn’t even go back to the office. I went outside and sat on the curb. My life was ruined. My husband was divorcing me, and in his rage he had sent an e-mail to my company showing the shame of what I had done. I sat there and wondered what to do next. I heard someone behind me and looked back. I sighed in relief as I saw Ron.

“What do we do now, Ron?”

“Look, I can’t do this. You made me lose my job and everything. I want nothing more to do with you.”

He gave me no time to respond. He went to his car and left. I sat there broken. I had no home, no job, and now the man that I had started this affair with wanted nothing to do with me. I was completely alone with the shame that I had brought upon myself.

12