Revenge

Story Info
John has a plan and a video camera.
1.5k words
3.82
33.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John adjusted the camera then glanced over at his laptop to check the view. The bed was perfectly framed. He glanced up at the camera sitting on the shelf and wondered if it was too obvious, he had nothing he could cover it with, at least not without covering the picture. It would have to do he decided, glancing at the time in the corner of the screen he closed the laptop and grabbed his keys from next to it. As he walked towards the front door he stopped to look in the mirror, he was dressed casual but not scruffy, his good pair of jeans and a shirt. Running a hand through his shaggy black hair he decided that he looked good enough, after all he wasn’t dressing to impress. Locking the door behind him he walked over to his car and got in.

As John drove to pick up his date his excitement grew, he knew this was the moment he would finally get his revenge on that bitch. Cassie was in all respects a somewhat typical cheerleader. She was blonde, with blue eyes, the girl that every boy lusted after. Cassie was also a slut and a daddy’s girl. Everyone at school knew what a raging whore she was, but no-one could prove it, and no-one spoke a word to suggest she was anything but the precious virgin she claimed to be. Of course if her father heard anything he would throw her bony ass to the curb, he was a man of very strong religious morals, so if any guy claimed to have had sex with her she cried that he was trying to ruin her. Then of course she would socially and emotionally destroy them. John was not so stupid as to have claimed such things he’d never even slept with her before. In fact he had no clue as to why Cassie had tried to ruin his rep, but he was going to get her back for it.

To say John was a bit of a stud is an understatement, man-whore was a bit more accurate. He prided himself at been a ladies man, he had been with many girls and was damn proud of it. When the rumour started about him contracting a major STD, which one varied depending on who told the story, it seriously affected his love life. He knew Cassie had started the rumour; it had her style written all over it. John was thankful that Cassie did not know he knew, he was smarter than to accuse her of anything, it would only make things worse. Instead John bided his time and prepared for revenge. Now he had it sorted, Cassie had agreed to hang out with him, it was organised so no-one would know, and he knew that meant sex, after-all she wouldn’t date a guy with some terrible disease let alone sleep with him, she was bound to think it was a fool-proof alibi. So John pulled up outside her house and beeped the horn, Cassie came out and hopped into the passengers’ seat. Her short skirt riding up to show off her smooth tanned thigh, her top low cut so that one could not avoid looking at her cleavage.

When John pulled up outside his house Cassie spoke for the first time “No dinner and a movie?” She asked, pouting her lips a little.

“We both know what this is about Cassie, I’m not wasting any money on you.” John replied as he got out the car and walked up the path, Cassie following obediently behind him. He led her up to his bedroom and pushed open the door.

“Make yourself comfortable, I’ll just go grab some stuff.” He walked down the hall to the bathroom, leaving her to undress as he fetched some condoms, she was probably on the pill but he didn’t want to risk catching anything. When he returned she was naked and spread out on the bed, oblivious to the red light on the bookshelf. John smiled then pulled his t-shirt over his head. He unzipped his jeans and discarded them as he moved towards the bed, finally shedding his boxers as he climbed onto the bed next to Cassie. His dick was started to stiffen in anticipation, she moved forward and wrapped a hand around his member.

“Not quite ready yet, we can fix that.” She grinned wickedly and moved her head between his legs and replaced her hand with her lips. She moved her mouth down and engulfed his entire length and began to move it in and out of her mouth, working her tongue around it on every in stroke. John groaned as he felt the blood rushing to fill his penis as Cassie worked it with her mouth. He moved his hands into her hair and encouraged her movements, pushing her to take it deeper. Soon she pulled him out of her mouth.

“There now - you’re all ready.” She grinned and lay back down on the bed “Now we can get down to the real business.”

“What about you, are you all ready?” John asked as he moved a hand between Cassie’s legs only to find her already dripping wet. He hadn’t realised she’d come so prepared. She smiled at him cheekily and pulled him close for a kiss. Her tongue worked its way into his mouth and tangled with his. When she broke the kiss she flashed him another wicked smile.

“I’ve been looking forward to out rendezvous John, I’ve heard so many rumours about you.” She ran her hand along the length of his cock “Some of them have already proven to be true, I’m hoping the rest are too”. He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom and proceeded to open it. Cassie smiled and waited expectantly as he put the condom on “You’re a well prepared boy aren’t you John?” She grinned as John slipped the condom over his throbbing erection.

“You have no idea,” John said as he thrust his full length inside Cassie's dripping pussy “And I’m no boy.” Cassie moaned as he thrust into her. John quickly set a good pace, thrusting his cock in and out of Cassie’s hot wet pussy. The room resonated with their moans and grunts and the sounds of their bodies moving against each others. John moved his head down and wrapped his lips around a nipple; he sucked and licked on the erect bud. His efforts were rewarded as Cassie’s hips bucked against his steady thrusting, she moaned loudly and moved a hand into his dark mess of hair and encouraged him to keep working her breast. He began to alternate between nipples as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy. Cassie was moaning and writhing, the smell of their sweat and sex tickled at John’s nostrils as he thrust in and out while sucking on Cassie’s firm tits. Suddenly John decided he wanted a change in position, he pulled out of Cassie completely. She let out a small sound of protest and bucked her hips in his direction when she realised he wasn't putting it back in. He smiled and picked up her up, depositing her face down on the bed with her face towards the camera.

“You’re not sticking that thing in my ass.” She protested, but John just plunged back into her pussy, causing her to let out a long moan as he set up a new rhythm. He was now thrusting faster than before and snaked a hand underneath her to rub her clit. Her hips were bucking against the bed wildly now her moans merging into screams as the bed squeaked beneath them. The soft squelch of Johns cock pumping in and out of her soaking pussy and the slap of his balls against her skin accompanied the bed springs. A bit more work on her clit and Cassie was screaming.

“Oh Fuck!” She cried, her body spasming, the muscles in her vagina contracting around John’s cock, as he too let go, grunting loudly he came with her.

John pulled his soft dick out of Cassie and discarded the condom, she lay back on his bed, her body soaked in sweat, a few strands of blonde hair clinging to the side of her face. “That was great John; we’ll have to do it again sometime.” She gave him another of her wicked smiles then got up and gathered her clothes. John just sat on the edge of the bed, catching his breath.

“Are you going to drive me home?” She asked when fully dressed.

“I’m sure you can walk.” John replied as he stood and slipped on his boxers, “I’ll see you to the door though.” Cassie glared at him but let him usher her out of the house.

Now that Cassie was gone John returned to him room and sat down to inspect the footage that his camera had caught. It was fantastic; he sat at his computer and began editing the footage. It wasn’t long till John was burning off the first DVD of his rendezvous. He smiled to himself, revenge was sweet, finally there was proof that Cassie was a little whore, and that John had no deadly STDs.

END