Revenge

Story Info
Guy has a fun time with ex.
1k words
3.22
40.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day at the local mall I saw my ex-wife chatting to her friends. She had broken up with me quite suddenly, and this was the first time that I have seen her since. Memories of how crushed I was at that time flooded back to me. A sinister plan hatched in my mind...REVENGE.

I followed her through the mall until she was alone, then I made my move. Quietly, I crept up to her and surprised her. The shock showed clearly in her face as I dragged her by the arm to the nearest clean bathroom that was available. The suddenness of it all kept her quiet until I had locked the door behind me. As she fumbled for words I took control," why did you leave me?" I asked as I grabbed her hair wrenching her face up to meet mine. Tears streamed from her eyes as she screamed in pain. Without thinking I immediately thrust my tongue into her open mouth savagely kissing her, muting her cries and forcing her to stop.

Roughly pulling away, I wiped my hand across my mouth; her taste was as intoxicating as ever. I stared as her for a moment, watching her huge breasts heave as she struggled to regain her breath, her eyes glistening with unshed tears, cheeks red with shame and her entire body trembling. Almost as if they were drawn there by some unseen force, my eyes went to the area on her breasts where up to a few seconds ago her nipples were completely hidden. Now her nipples were barely pushing through her clothes, a sure sign of her arousal to one who had know her for so long. This piece of information shook my world. Slowly her eyes met mine and there I confirmed what I did not fathom to be possible- she was becoming aroused by all of this!!! There and then all sanity left me.

I seized her by the arms and pushed her back against the wall of the cubicle we were in and sunk my lips to hers once more. I used my tongue as a battering ram, pushing at the insides of her mouth with everything that I could muster. As this was happening, I moved my hands to her breasts, squeezing those firm mounds of flesh between my fingers. My hands then slid down her belly and across her thighs and then up again to her sensuous ass. Stretching my fingers between and under her, I grasped her, pulling her body up to brush against mine. At this point, my mouth left hers and I began planting hot, rough kisses along her neck. Her hands which up till now were pushing at my chest now pulled her top over her head. Following her lead, I removed my shirt, before reaching behind her to release her breasts from their constraints. My hands then went directly to them and I started to roll her chocolate

Covered peaks within the cup of my palms. Continuing the trail of kisses downward, I removed one of my hands and replaced it with my mouth, enticing soft moans of pleasure from my ex. I suckled her for a few seconds before using the tip of my tongue to play with her nipple. Her hands took hold of my head, smothering me deeper into her chest. after a few minutes, I switched breasts and used my single free hand to draw patterns on her shapely abdomen as she bean rocking her body back and forth, pushing it up to rub against mine. With increasing intensity, she began pushing my head downward. I obliged.

Leaving a trail of wet spots, I followed my hands downward, until my fingers rested on the top of her jeans. A soft animalistic groan escaped her lips as she urged me on further. Skillfully, I undid her pants and slid them down below her knees together with her underwear. Slowly, I spread her legs and began nibbling at the juncture of her leg and her lips. I then began kissing my way around her beautiful swollen lips, careful not to come in direct contact with them as yet. Her moans became increasingly louder as her need for release grew. At this point, I slid my tongue directly across her pussy, brushing against her swollen clit. Struggling against the hands that were pushing me deeper into her, I repeated this for a few minute before pushing my tongue into her sweet folds. Gently sucking at her clit, I pushed my tongue deeper into her body, withdrawing it every few seconds to push it against her love button. At this point her hands left my head and moved to her breasts where they squeezed and molded her nipples in extract. She had managed to free a leg from her jeans, and this she wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer.

In a matter of moments, her humpings became more and more erratic. As I struggled to prevent her from falling, I moved my hands, which were caressing her legs, to the wall in order to support her weight. Harder and harder she ground her pelvis into my face. Faster and faster she pumped her hips. Then with one final jerk, she pushed my head into her pelvis and clamped down on my tongue with her pussy. Streams of cumm ran down the sides of her legs as she writhed above me in the clutches of a powerful orgasm. This continued for a while and as I felt her body beginning to relax, I increased the suction pressure on her clit, sending her into another mind-blowing orgasm. After what seemed as ages, she released my tongue, but I was not finished down there yet. All the time I was licking up her lubricant, and now it was time to partake of her real nectar. Slowly, I swept my tongue across her pussy drawing up as much of her cumm as possible into my mouth; I reveled in her love juice.