Revenge

Story Info
A rich knight takes revenge by taking his enemy's daughter.
4.8k words
4.41
186.8k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
182 Followers

This is a NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE story. If you do not like this type of story, choose another genre instead of leaving me nasty comments, please.

This story is purely fantasy.

*

Edward was a very, very rich man. He was also very smart, and held a lot of power in the Hiunda kingdom. He was the youngest man ever to be knighted, and was treated with respect and honor every place he went, even out of the Kingdom. The King himself sought Edward's council on any important issues, and took his advice very seriously.

Needless to say, this was not a man who was used to being slighted or cheated in any way. People knew better. So he thought.

Hiunda was in conflict with a neighboring kingdom, Albanan, though it had not yet turned into a war. Edward was furious to discover that one of his best officers, a man he had thought was his good friend, was actually spying for Albanan, and giving them all the secrets and plans of the King's militia.

That man, William, had gone into hiding, and Edward was having every soldier that could be spared to search for him so that he could be hung for treason and aiding an enemy. The search went on for months, and Edward grew more and more angry. He finally received word that though they had not found William, they had found his 18 year old daughter who had been in hiding.

Edward knew how much she meant to William, he spoke of her often. She was a respectable and proper young lady. He ordered his men to take the girl to be used as ransom. He also planned to keep the girl in his chambers, and defile her... he would take her virtue so that her father could die in shame. After he was done with her, her only choice in life would be to sell her body for money.

*****

She was brought to his quarters by two armed guards. Her tear streaked face was filled with fear. Edward sent the guards away after having them release her bonds. He had given much thought to how he would take the girl's innocence. His revenge would be complete when she panted and moaned his name... when she begged him for more. The daughter of William could be nothing more than a slut.

She walked toward him slowly, shyly hanging her head, with a cloak covering her small frame. She stopped several feet from where he stood.

"Come closer, and look at me, girl." She took a deep breath, obviously terrified but trying her hardest to be brave.

He was shocked when he saw her stunning face. Her father had been dastardly looking man, so he had not expected the daughter to be much to look at. The only resemblance to him were the big, brown eyes. But they did not look like the muddy, haggard eyes of her father... they were pools of chocolate, large and innocent. She was stunning, with dark brown waves of hair falling behind her cloak.

"Remove your cloak, princess. Sit with me, by the fire." She removed her thick cloak and laid it down as he pointed her to the chair that faced his.

When she removed her cloak, he examined her closely and was very pleased. She was small and slender but with an hourglass shape. She had nice, round hips and full breasts. Her body was young and tight, any man would have lusted over her. Her lips were full and her large chocolate eyes were framed with long, thick lashes.

"Thank you, sir," she said meekly, keeping her eyes on her feet as she sat. The sound of her voice was tantalizing... he could barely believe his luck. She had to be the most beautiful creature alive, and he would take her innocence.

"I have been thinking about what would be done with you. Rest assured, your fate lies completely in my hands, and I am not afraid to be cruel." She cringed as he spoke. "You would be very unwise to withhold any information from me, Keira. I am a powerful man. I expect you to tell me exactly where I can find your father."

She burst into tears, and put her head in her hands. She was shaking with fear. He waited a moment for her to calm down, and then said, "Speak. now."

"Sir... I do not know anything. I truly do not. A few months ago, my father received a message in the middle of the night, and he told me that he was leaving and he had to send me someplace safe. I was taken away in a carriage that very hour to live with the family that I was found with. That, sir, is all that I can tell you. I do not even know what it is that my father has done, no one will tell me, and he never spoke of it to me."

She looked up at him with such truth in her lovely that he wanted to believe her. But he had trusted her father as well, he reminded himself.

"Keira, you will tell me what you know. It may not be today, but you will tell me. I am going to go easy on you right now, but trust me, you will be very sorry that you were not honest with me from the beginning."

"Sir, please! Listen to me, please. I do not know anything! I was never told. I do not know where my father is, or why he left... please believe me!" She was frantic, almost hysteric.

He ordered her to be silent and sent her away with a servant and a guard.

*****

She was allowed to clean up and was given a cot to sleep on after an allotment of bread and cheese were given. She slept deeply, exhausted from her journey and all of the turmoil. In the morning, the maid servant brought her to a bathing tub.

"I was ordered to make sure that you bathed thoroughly before you see the Master again." She said, plainly.

Keira did not argue; she desperately wanted to bathe. She started to clean herself with soap when the maidservant spoke again. "I was also ordered to make sure that you clean very well... between your legs, as well."

Keira's eyes grew wide with shock and fear. What did he plan to do to her? Would he go so far as to take her virtue to get information out of her? Tears pooled in her eyes.

"Now, now, don't cause a scene. I am obligated to tell the soldiers at the door if you refuse or cause any problems, and I am sure you do not want them to come in and wash your crotch themselves." While she seemed to be an overall uncaring and obviously crude type of person, there was a hint of pity in the servant's voice.

After Keira bathed, she was sprayed with scented water... everywhere... her hair was brushed and pinned delicately on the back of her head and she was given a clean dress to wear. It was amber green silk, embroidered with flowers and cut perfectly to outline her beautiful body. She did not understand why he would give her such an expensive dress. She was his prisoner, not his guest. The dress was cut much lower than she had ever worn, and she blushed when she looked in the mirror.

She entered the parlor sitting room and tentatively met Sir Edward's eyes.

He waved her in, and she tentatively approached him. "Have you decided to tell me what you know, Keira?" The way he said her name sent shivers up her spine.

"What I spoke last night was the truth, sir. I do not know how I can prove this to you. What can I do to make you believe me?" she fell to her knees before him, "I swear to you, on my honor and on our lord god that I know nothing of my father's location or crimes. Please sir, please do not hurt me."

"Rise, Keira. You have chosen to drag this out. That is fine with me."

She had no response. Edward was silent for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"The dress looks lovely on you, it suits you perfectly."

"Thank you, sir. It is beautiful."

He leaned in close to her and breathed her in. She was so beautiful, he had thought of almost nothing but undressing her and touching her everywhere since he first laid eyes on her. She stiffened as he leaned down and kissed her on neck.

"Sir, please..."

"What is it, Keira?" he whispered in her ear, letting his hot breath send shivers down her spine.

"I do not know what you intend to do sir, but please... do not take my virtue .Is that your intention, sir?" She tried to sound brave, but her voice quivered and came out as a desperate whisper.

He leaned back a little as she spoke, then chuckled in his deep voice and leaned in to kiss her on the lips, while his hands grabbed her hips and pressed her hard onto the front of his trousers. She felt something big and hard there... and she panicked.

"No!" she yelled and tried to shove him off of her. He was caught off guard by her strong reaction, and she was able to slip through his grasp as she headed for the door. He had her before she even made it near the threshold. He spun her around to face him, holding her by the shoulders, and lifted his right hand.

"You will pay for that!" he slapped her hard on her cheek, and then roughly yanked at the top of her dress, so that her corset shown through. He easily ripped it open as well, leaving her exposed before him. She began to cry.

"You will never, EVER, disobey an order from me. You may think that you are an honorable woman, but I will have you moaning like the whore that you are before long."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"she sobbed. "I was scared, I will not try to run again... please let me cover myself, please st-stop ta-touching m-m-me."

"Shhh, Keira, relax. I can make you feel so good if you cooperate."

She continued to cry, and he decided he needed to calm her down in order for his plan to work. He tried to deny that he had another motive for being nicer... he felt pity, looking into her deep brown eyes.

He walked her to the sofa and gently pulled her to him. "Now, Keira... just relax. This is going to happen no matter what you say. If you cry and beg with me, I am going to get angry and I am going to hurt you. Do you want that?"

"No, sir," she whispered.

"Good. Now, look, you made me ruin your beautiful dress. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I am sorry, sir."

He turned her around and began to slowly unbutton her dress until it slipped off of her body and onto the floor. He very slowly removed all of her undergarments, savoring the first look at her beautiful body. It aroused him to know that he was the only man who had ever seen her naked. A wave of possessiveness came over him, and he got a strong desire inside of him to be the ONLY man that would ever enjoy her body, but he shook off the absurdity.

He looked her up and down in the light that poured through the window. He gently touched her cheek, and then moved his hand down to her neck, her chest, her breasts... he took some time there, leaning in to gently suck both of her nipples and run his tongue around them. She was holding back her tears, but a new feeling began to form in the pit of her stomach.

He continued down her body with his mouth. He kissed down her stomach and swirled his tongue into her belly button. He continued down, and she stiffened with fear as he moved toward her most private parts. He gently pushed her onto the sofa as he kneeled on the floor, and he pulled her legs apart. She started to give resistance, but one stern look from him reminded her that she had no choice. She couldn't believe her own reaction to the assault. She began to feel a tingle between her legs and started to build into a throbbing, pleasurable ache. She didn't know how to explain it, but some instinctual need began to arise in her and she felt suspense as he got closer and closer to her pussy. 'How can I be this easily seduced? What is wrong with me?'

He kissed both of her thighs back and forth getting closer and closer to her pussy. He pulled back and gently touched her clit with his finger. She jumped and gasped. He smiled. He explored her pussy with his hands, taking his time to see her responses to every place that he touched. When he made it to her virgin hole, he smiled when he felt a wetness forming. He slid his finger along her entrance, and she instinctively began to rub herself into his hand.

Keira was confused. She was so nervous and scared but his hands felt so good on her. She knew she should be ashamed of this, but the feelings he was making in her were so intense that they were all she could focus on. She felt the blood rush through her body and could feel her pussy lips swell. She felt a burning need between her legs, an ache that felt so good. She felt like she was out of control, like she had no say in what her body did.

Edward leaned down and licked her pussy, from her ass up to her clit. She gasped again at the unexpected feeling, and closed her eyes. He continued to lick her. He sucked on her clit and flicked it with his tongue. She tasted amazing, and he began to devour her with passion and need. Her breath quickened and moans started to escape her lips. Her hips started to grind into his face before she even realized it. She humped his face and panted as a strong pleasure started to build in her body. Her pussy was throbbing with pleasure, and she moaned loudly as he took her clit in his mouth and started sucking it again. He also reached up to grab her nipple, and manipulated it along with her clit. That sent her over the edge. She came hard, a feeling she had never known. Her orgasm surged through her body and a blast of pleasure shot between her legs, stronger and stronger until she peaked. Her body twitched as he continued to lick her, and then he pulled away to look at her face.

She immediately turned red and wanted to look away, but she didn't dare.

"Your body has betrayed you, hasn't it? You want more, don't you?"

"N-no... please, just let me go." She said in a voice that wasn't very convincing.

He rose, and kissed her passionately on the lips, grabbing the back of her head and pressing her into him, until she had no choice but to return the kiss. As he kissed, she could taste herself on his mouth. He pulled away still holding her head, and looking into her face. He felt elated at giving her an orgasm... feeling her writhe and moan while her pussy soaked his face and the sofa, the resign when she finally gave in to the pleasure, the way she had humped his face when she started to lose control... the feeling of possessiveness began to form with more of a permanence in him. However, he could not forget his vowel of revenge.

She stood there naked while he was still fully clothed. She felt vulnerable and ashamed, and very confused about how her body could betray her heart like that...

"Keira, you should thank someone when they make you feel that good, where are your manners?" he said with a crooked smile. Shame washed over her face, and it made the bulge in Edwards twitch as it began to grow hard again.

"Thank you, master." It was hard for her to say the words.

"That didn't seem very sincere. Perhaps I am not really the first man who has tongue fucked your little pussy after all?"

Her face turned red with embarrassment, defiance and anger. "No, sir. You are the only man to ever touch me."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Well, since you are unable to properly thank me with words, you will have to do it with actions. Get on your knees before me." His hard on twitched as he watched the shock cross her face.

She stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, until she met his eyes.

"Yes, master."

She pulled off his clothing piece by piece until he was completely nude. She could not deny that he was a very attractive man, tall, muscular and handsome. She blushed when she saw his erection and turned her eyes away.

"You may as well look at it, you are about to get to know it very well." He laughed a little

He told her to get on her knees and look at his penis. He made her touch it, and then stroke it. He took her hand and guided her. He was big, almost 8 inches long with a thick shaft. She had nothing to compare it to, but she knew it was big. She started to panic at the sight of it... she had never seen a man before.

"Keira, put your right hand on the bottom of the shaft... ...yes, like that... now put the rest of my dick as far in your mouth as you can."

She looked up at him with disgust and fear. "I... in my... mouth? Sir.. master? Please, I don't think I can..." Tears formed again in the corner of her eyes.

"You didn't have a problem with me putting your pussy in my mouth, did You? And you certainly didn't complain while I tongue fucked you. In fact, you were moaning like whore and arching your back like a cat. If you do not question me, things will go much smoother for you."

She sighed with resolve. Would this be her life now? She grabbed his shaft again and put the tip in her mouth, sliding it as far in as she could without choking.

"Suck on it, lick it... Mmmm, yeah, like that...bob your head up and down... oh, god, yeah..." she continued to give him head, occasionally gagging when he shoved himself in too far. It didn't take her long to figure it out; she just kept experimenting and doing different things to him. She knew the harder she tried the faster this would go. Every time she made him moan or cuss in pleasure she would get a strange sense of satisfaction.

"Oh, shit, Keira... I have wanted you so much; how are you so good at this already?"

She was getting excited by sucking on him. His dick was hard and the skin on it was smooth. She liked the way he seemed to want her so desperately... she began to get aroused again at the thought of making him come, like he had made her. This was the only moment that she felt she had a some control.

He grunted as he was finally able to release all of the pressure that she had built in him. He grabbed her hair and pressed himself into her as his semen filled her mouth. "Swallow it," was all he could spit out. He pulled out after she had sucked down every last drop. She cringed a little as the hot, slimy semen went down her throat, but she managed it.

"Get up Keira."

She hoped he was done with her... she needed time to reflect on what had just happened. She wanted to regain control over her own body. She was ashamed, but could not deny the curiosity that he had awoken in her. She wanted to hate him and what he had done to her, but it was the greatest feeling she had ever known... she did not know pleasure like that could exist.

He stepped back, and looked her up and down. Her naked body, her disheveled hair... her chest still rose and fell with heavy breaths, her eyes still wide with shock and disbelief... it would not take long for his need to rise again. This time he would take it slowly...

"Keira, keep your head up. You do not need to stare at the floor."

"I am sorry, master." She looked up at his face awkwardly.

"Were you surprised at the feelings in your body, Keira?" his tone was almost conversational, curious. He was still stern, but a little more yielding than before. He really expected her to answer, she realized. She blushed violently.

"Y-yes, sir... I've never... I didn't know..." she started to panic when she couldn't put it into words, and searched his face so signs of frustration and anger. She saw amusement instead.

"You were in such a frenzy... I have never seen a woman so impassioned. You were panting and moaning like you were in a trance. You were so desperate for my touch... "

She had no reply for that, only another blush. He loved to make her blush.

He pulled her in for another kiss, and pressed himself against her. His hands began to explore her, grabbing her everywhere as desire began to take over. She gasped when she felt his dick, already hard again, against her leg. He chuckled at her surprise.

He propped one of her legs on the couch and continued to kiss her, giving himself access to her. She jumped a little as he found her clit.

'I will not give in this time,' she said to herself, 'I will control myself.'

It wasn't much longer, however, before she could not help but be overcome by the sensations between her legs. Heat rushed through her body and her pussy ached with need. She felt it swell and throb as the need began to take her over again. This time she knew what was coming... and she wanted it. She didn't care that it was wrong, she wanted it... she needed it.

January85
January85
182 Followers
12