Revenge?

Story Info
She thought she was getting revenge.
4.3k words
4.12
131.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Many thanks to Tatelou for all the help with editing this story.

Scott and I have been married for a little over 20 years. We were high school sweethearts. Then just after my eighteenth birthday, I got pregnant. Being from a medium sized town in the South that still held a lot of southern conservative values, we quickly got married. I gave birth to a son that we named Darren. We had to quickly learn how to be adults and parents. Two years after we were married I gave birth to a daughter we named Kelly. So in a period of less than three years, Scott and I went from being carefree high schoolers to married parents of two kids trying to make our way in the world.

As with most young couples our first few years were a struggle, both financially and emotionally. The emotional and personality changes that people go through in the time from late teens to early twenties can be drastic, but we made it through.

Scott has many old fashioned values. He really wanted me to be a stay at home mom even though money was very tight, but that wasn't an issue, because I wanted to stay at home with the kids anyway. Too many kids are raised in daycare, or by a baby sitter. We wanted our children to be raised by their parents.

Scott accepted an entry level job with a pharmaceutical company. There was room for advancement and Scott liked the company, so the plans for the future were set in place. Over time, Scott did advance and he now holds down a very well paying job as a regional sales manager. I never went to work, and I never regretted it. The kids and the duties of the house hold were always a full time job, and I had the satisfaction of being the one to raise my children.

The only drawback to all of this was the amount of time Scott spent on the road for sales calls. Sometimes he would be gone as much as 2 weeks of each month. It was at times difficult to handle everything by myself, but I took pride in my abilities to run the house, raise the kids and be mom, dad, caregiver and disciplinarian.

Darren is now 19, and has left for his freshman year of college. He has always been a wonderful child; never bad, never running with the wrong crowd, no rebellious phase that teens usually get. He's the kind of son that every parent would wish for.

Kelly, on the other hand, isn't quite the same. She's very rebellious and headstrong, but basically a good person. She has a wonderful personality, loves to laugh and has a kind heart, but she wants to do what she wants to do. She's a very attractive girl, and over the last several months she has begun to use her looks to get what she wants from the boys.

My biggest fear was that she would resort to using sex to get what she wanted and that she would maybe wind up as a teen aged mother, just as I was. I have had several conversations with her about sex and she assures me that she hasn't had sex with anyone. Part of me believed her, yet part of me didn't. The more I tried to talk to her and keep tabs on her, the more secretive she became around me. If I would walk into the room, while she was on the phone, I would hear her voice change and immediately change the subject. The more this behavior went on, the more suspicious I became of her and what she was doing. It was my impulse, of being a nosy mom, which led to the writing of this story and a complete change of life style for me.

The secretive phone conversations were driving me nuts. Kelly had been hanging around a boy in her class who I was sure only had one goal with her. I didn't like this boy, and let her know it on several occasions. Every time I would try to talk to her about him, she would get completely defensive and we would wind up in an argument. I always suspected it was him she was talking to on the phone, on the occasions I walked into the room. I suspected, but I didn't know for sure, and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

Then, one day while shopping, I went into an electronics store and stumbled across the way to answer my questions. There in front of me was a small tape recorder that had an adapter to plug into a phone jack. It was all automatic. Plug this thing into an empty phone jack and it would automatically turn on and record whenever any phone on that line was lifted off the hook, and record until the phone was hung up. I purchased the unit and went home to set it up.

When I got home I was surprised to see Scott there; he wasn't due home for two weeks. He said he was just stopping through on his way to Miami, and explained he would be gone for the next two weeks. He would be leaving in the morning. I had never told Scott of my concerns about Kelly. He knew she was going through a rebellious phase, but she was still Daddy's little girl. Besides, I didn't want to have him worry about her, while he was on the road.

Scott went about his business, getting all of his papers in order for the remainder of his sales calls. I took the recording device and set it up in Darren's bedroom. No one ever went in there, so no one would notice a strange device plugged into the phone jack.

Kelly got home from school later that day and we all had a nice dinner. After dinner she went to her room and Scott went to his study to finish his work. I spent the evening doing what I normally do. The phone rang a couple of times and I smiled secretly to myself, knowing if Kelly was scheming anything with her boyfriend, I would know too. Everything was being taped. Scott would be leaving early in the morning and Kelly would be going to school. I would listen to the tape tomorrow while the house was empty.

The next morning, after everyone had left, I listened to the tape. There was a call for Kelly, from one of her friends – nothing there, and another call from the same friend. Then came a call for Scott, from Bob – a close friend and one of his salesmen. Just as I was about to fast forward the tape I heard Bob say, "Are you going to see Sharon while you're in Miami?" I was stunned by this, so I listened to the rest of the conversation.

Scott's reply was, "Hell no. All I wanted with her was sex and now she's trying to get serious". Bob asked if Sharon would cause any trouble for him. Scott explained that he had never given her any legitimate contact information, other than a yahoo e-mail address and a cell phone number, which she wouldn't be able to get any information from. Bob told Scott he was doing the right thing by breaking it off, Sharon had always seemed a bit clingy to him. Scott agreed saying that the last thing he needed was a clingy mistress.

Then Bob got serious and asked Scott, "Why do you even take the chance cheating on Anne like that? Anne is great looking, has a nice figure and has always treated you right, why take the chance of blowing your marriage?"

Scott was silent for a minute, then said, "You are right. Anne is all of those things. I know this sounds weird but I really do love her. I wouldn't want anyone else, and I don't want to lose her. The other women are just about sex. Sometimes I need something different. They actually make me better in bed with Anne. Maybe the guilt of what I'm doing makes me try even harder to please her, as a way to make it up to her, even though she doesn't know about it. It actually makes my marriage better in certain ways." From that point on, they talked about the job, then hung up.

I was devastated. I spent the next several hours alternating between crying, rage, self doubt and self pity. After some hours had passed I had calmed down and sorted things out in my head. There was only one option of things that I could do... Revenge. I would do to him what he had done to me.

I set my plan into motion.

When Kelly got home, I asked her if she could spend the night with one of her girlfriends on Friday, because I needed to go out of town that day and wouldn't be back until Saturday afternoon. We live about 45 minutes from Nashville, and I was going there to exact my revenge. Kelly called one of her friends and quickly had it arranged to spend the night. The plan was in motion.

I went shopping, and picked up an outfit that was perfect for what I wanted – provocative, without being overly slutty. It was a black strapless dress, with a mid thigh skirt. I've always kept myself in good shape, and, looking in the mirror in the dressing room, I knew this dress flaunted my shape in all the right ways. At 5'5, 130 pounds with 36C breasts I could still look pretty damn hot when I wanted to.

Friday came, and Kelly went on to her friend's house. I changed and headed for Nashville. Like I said, we live in a relatively small town and I wanted to go to a big city, where there was no chance of anyone knowing me. I have been to Nashville many times and I knew just the club I wanted to go to. It was more of an upscale club in the Brentwood area. I wanted to get fucked by a stranger, but not some redneck low class stranger. This club was more set for people my age. I knew I would find the right one in there.

I arrived at the club just after 9 o'clock. The place was already pretty crowded, so I headed straight for the bar. My stomach was in knots and I needed a drink to settle my nerves, so I ordered a Long Island iced tea and started drinking it quickly.

Within a few minutes the action was picking up. I was approached by a seemingly nice guy. We chatted for a few minutes, but I soon realized he wasn't the one. He was almost too nice, and I wanted to feel dirty. I wanted a bad boy. Several more men approached, but none of them fit the bill. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I knew I would know, when I saw him.

The one good thing about all of these men hitting on me was the free drinks. I was feeling pretty tipsy after several LIT's, and getting rid of all the guys that didn't tickle my fancy, when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see a rather large black man looking at me. He asked me if I wanted to dance. Without hesitation I said, "Yes."

He led me out to the dance floor, and, just as we got there, a slow song came on. So we slow danced. He introduced himself as Kendall, and we talked while we danced - the usual ice breaking conversations. He was an excellent dancer and an even better conversationalist. After the song was over we went to a booth in the back of the club. Soon we were talking like we were life long friends.

I don't know if it was the drink, or me needing to talk to someone, but I felt completely at ease talking to him. Finally, he touched my wedding ring and asked if my husband minded that I was out dancing with strangers. I sighed and said, "No, and it doesn't matter. He's probably with his mistress right now anyway."

Kendall sat there for a moment, and then just took my hand into his. He slowly stroked it, and without saying a word, I knew he understood everything, including why I was there. In thinking of Scott, I realized Kendall was perfect for my plans of revenge. Scott is not a racist, but I would call him a separatist. I've never seen or heard him say anything unkind or hateful about black people. However, he didn't believe in interracial relationships, at all. Yes, me fucking Kendall would be the ultimate hurt for Scott. After sitting in silence for a few minutes, I stood up and took Kendall by the hand.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Your place," I said.

Kendall paid the tab, and we got in his car. It was only a ten minute drive, and we soon arrived at his place, which was nice and well decorated. He obviously had good taste. Kendall put on some music and sat on the couch. I sat next to him. I started lightly rubbing on his chest, but he stopped me from doing it. He took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes. "Anne, I know you're hurting right now. I want you to be sure of what you are doing. I want to have sex with you, but only if you're sure you want this."

I was surprised by this. I didn't know that a man could question free sex. This reassured me even more. He was the man and now was the time. I stood up in front of him, unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. Standing in front of him with no bra and only wearing panties I looked at him and said, "You may want to have sex with me, but I want to fuck you."

He leaned forward and took my breast into his mouth. As he was licking my tits and rubbing his hands all over my body, I grabbed his head with one hand and his hand with the other. I guided his hand across my ass, up and down my thighs, between my legs. I was getting hot, and drove his mouth deeper onto my tits. I started to moan and grind against him, and could feel my crotch getting wet, and he could too.

After several minutes of this I stood him up. As he stood we kissed deeply. The more we kissed, the hotter I got. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, without ever breaking the kiss. He had a great chest, it was broad and strong. I then slid my hands down to his pants and undid them. Still kissing, I pulled his pants down and felt his cock through his underwear. When I first felt it, I gasped. It was HUGE. I thought Scott had a nice sized one, at about 7 inches, but it was nothing compared to this. I had to see this thing.

I got down on my knees and pulled down his underwear. His cock sprang free and I was amazed at what was before me. It had to be 11 inches long and as big around as my wrist. My first impulse was to take it into my mouth, and that's exactly what I did.

I had never had a great fondness for blowjobs before, but this was different. I wanted that thing as deep in my throat as it would go. There was no slow sucking. I dove onto it. After about 30 seconds, I took both of Kendall's hands and put them on the back of my head. He immediately began guiding my head. I wanted to be sure that this was the best blowjob he had ever had. I began to take more and more of him and he began to drive my head harder. We had a fast and furious pace going. The more I took, the faster I went, and the faster I went, the more he force fed me his cock.

There came a point where it wasn't a blowjob anymore. I was being face fucked and I loved it. I felt him begin to tense up and knew that he was about to cum. I occasionally swallowed for Scott, but didn't care much for it. However, with Kendall I wanted it all. As I felt him getting close I went harder and faster. I grabbed his ass with both hands, just to be sure he didn't try to pull out. A few seconds later he was dumping massive amounts of cum down my throat. I never broke rhythm and eagerly swallowed every drop.

As his dick was going limp, Kendall stood me up and led me to the bedroom. When we got to his bed he turned me around, slowly slid his thumbs into the waistband of my panties, then ripped them off of me in one quick motion. I don't know why, but that was the ultimate turn on for me. I was about to be had by a large, attractive black man and I had never wanted anything more in life than to be fucked by him.

He laid me on the bed and spread my legs. I had always heard that black men don't eat pussy, but he proved that one wrong. He slowly starting licking my slit and I immediately went into orgasm. It wasn't an earth shattering one, though there would be several of them that night. It was a good one though. My pussy was now soaking wet, and he hadn't even touched my clit yet.

He kept licking very slowly at my slit and I felt another orgasm coming on. Just as the orgasm was hitting, he took my clit into his mouth and started sucking on it just like giving it a blow job. I lost it at that point. I started spasming with a violent orgasm. The more I spasmed, the harder he sucked on my clit. It was the most incredible orgasm I had ever had.

Once it had passed, Kendall stood up and rolled me over onto my stomach, then brought me up onto my knees. Finally I was going to get this massive cock into my pussy. He slowly started rubbing his cock against my dripping pussy and I was squirming. I kept trying to buck backwards to get his cock inside of me. He was doing a masterful job of teasing, and he knew it.

Finally he said, "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," I said.

He pretended like he didn't hear me, "What did you say?"

"Fuck me!" With that he plunged his cock into me with everything he had. I screamed with pain and delight. I was so wet that most of it went in on the first thrust. He pulled back and thrust in again and buried his cock up to the hilt in me. He was reaching places in my pussy that I didn't know existed. I was amazed that a dick could make me feel like this.

He slowly pulled all the way back out and then began to slowly long stroke me. Each stroke was wonderfully slow and long. He would pull all the way out then slowly rebury his cock in me up to his balls.

He steadily began to pick up the pace. Each stroke was a bit faster than the last. With each stroke, I felt another massive orgasm building inside me. With each stroke I pushed back against him a little harder to bring on the orgasm. Suddenly he began to pound my pussy at an unbelievable pace. The only way to describe it is a power fuck.

The sensation of the furious fucking, along with the sound his body slapping onto my ass with every stroke was too much. I began to tremble with oncoming orgasm. I realized that with every stroke I was saying, "Yes, yes, yes."

Just as the orgasm hit me, Kendall spread my ass cheeks and stuck his thumb into my virgin asshole. With his thumb in my ass and his cock pounding my pussy I lost all control. The orgasm was so intense that I literally collapsed down off of my knees and flat onto the bed. I may have even passed out for a few seconds from orgasmic euphoria.

After I started to regain my senses, I noticed Kendall was lying on the bed beside me, with a grin on his face. I looked down and saw his cock was still rock hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him on top of me. "Fuck me with everything you've got," I told him. "I want you to use me up then dump every drop of cum inside me, and look me in the eyes while you are cumming."

Without saying a word he got on top of me and drove his cock straight in. The doggy style was for me and my orgasm, this was for him. He began to fuck me at a furious pace. I felt like I was being jackhammered but I loved every second of it. After a few minutes, he slowed down and pulled me to the edge of the bed with his cock still deep inside me.

He stood up and raised my feet up to his shoulders. I had never been fucked in this position before and it was an incredible sight to look down across my stomach and pubic mound and see his cock pistoning in and out of sight inside of me. The contrast of my pale complexion and his dark skin was erotic art at its finest.

I felt him begin to tense up and I pulled him back down on top of me. "Look me in the eyes," was all I could manage to say. He settled back in on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him and locked my feet together. I wanted us to be completely together when he came. Less than a minute later he grunted and let loose a torrent of cum deep in my pussy. This instantly set off another powerful orgasm in me. Without realizing it, I bit down on his right shoulder and dug my fingernails deep into his back. Both spent and exhausted, we collapsed in the bed and drifted to sleep.

By dawn we had fucked twice more, but my night was over. I had to get back to my life and leave the fantasy behind. I got dressed and asked Kendall to take me back to my car, because I had to get home. He didn't like it, but he understood.

On the way to my car Kendall jokingly said, "I never did get to look you in the eyes when I was cumming. What was that about anyway?"

As we got into his car I explained: "I thought I wanted to see your eyes as my revenge became complete. Just another way to make it even more personal. I guess I decided that enjoying the moment was more important, so I just held on as tight as I could. I hope I didn't hurt your back with my nails."

12