Revenge

Story Info
Business man gets his revenge on cheating wife and her lover.
3.2k words
3.98
83.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
273 Followers

At 27 years old I was probably in my prime, an English guy I had my own business landscape gardener, designer, come builder, working in Los Angeles, and I'd really landed on my feet.

After 2 great years generally bumming around in L.A I had unfortunately run out of money and had to make a decision, go home to London or remain in the States. Well I liked the place and made the relatively easy decision to stay, I had a good knowledge of building and landscaping so decided to start my own business, I had business cards printed and put my name around. A couple of guys I'd met previously put me in touch with a potential contact in Bel Air. Not just any contact, a billionaire with one of the biggest houses I'd ever seen. We met and he explained what he wanted designing and constructing. A whole new water garden with pools, rockeries, waterfalls cascading from beneath his panoramic windows down to the garden that finished a quarter of a mile away at the entrance gates to the property.

"Here's the budget," He slid a note across his desk towards me, "Whatever you make out of it is yours."

I looked at the figure he'd come up with, "Mr Rogers."

"George, please."

"Daniel remember three things," He went on, "I know what everything costs, I know what you should make, and I know what I expect in return, that goes for everything I do."

"Right."

"Yes and I know that sum will make those three things happen, so long as you stick to your side of the deal things will be okay for everyone." They certainly would especially my profit margin. George handed me a tumbler of the finest malt whisky, "Here's to my new garden." We toasted the project.

I started work the following day making drawings and sketches based on our discussions, later the following afternoon I called into his office, a very plush office in LA . To say he was impressed was an understatement. "You can make this happen?" He asked scanning the drawings quizzically.

"Sure can George," I had handed him a list of the equipment needed.

"I'll arrange the equipment, tomorrow be alright?" He asked beaming is approval

I arrived at his mansion at eight the following morning and began to get the levels sorted. The sun was warm and I was in my element. It was about eleven when I was interrupted by a young lady who I presumed was the maid , she appeared fairly young 18 -20 I'd estimate long blonde hair tied back, a hint of make up showed off her good looks. She wore a maid style uniform which showed off what appeared to be a very trim figure.

"You're Daniel right?" She asked in her American drawl

"That's right," I smiled I could see her eyeing me up the sweat glistening on my bare upper body.

"There's a drink and some lunch in the kitchen, if you'd like to follow me " I duly followed her up to the house and into the kitchen, "You can wash over there," She directed me to a small washroom. "My names Susie by the way," She announced with a smile. I dried my hands a sat down to eat my lunch when Mrs Rogers breezed into the kitchen.

"Susie I'm off now see you later," She then noticed me "Oh, oh," She faltered slightly, "You must be the gardener chappie errr...?." She searched for my name

"Yes, Daniel," I assisted her, "Very pleased to meet you Mrs Rogers."

She smiled and radiant smile, "I suppose we're going to see a lot of you the next few months?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Oh don't be afraid Daniel," She replied as she turned to leave. I watched as this vision of loveliness as she breezed out of the room as quickly as she had breezed in. I noticed a couple of things about Mrs Rogers. She was considerably younger than her husband, 30, 35 at the oldest, she had a fantastic figure to compliment her good looks. She was probably the best looking woman with the best figure I had ever had the pleasure to be in the same room with. I finished my lunch and thanked Susie.

"Afternoon tea as you English say will be served at three thirty," She said with a sexy smile.

"Okay thanks." I returned to work.

At three thirty I was sat in the kitchen enjoying the promised tea, Susie sat opposite me, "I like tea," She announced, before I could reply she spoke again, "Wanna take me to a movie tonight?"

I almost spilled my tea, "Yeah, yeah," I said a bit overly eagerly.

"Pick me up at the end of the drive at 7," She instructed me with a lovely smile.

At 7 on the dot I pulled up in my pick up truck, Susie climbed in, I had to take a second look, she was wearing a very tight pair of white hot pants, an equally tight crop top with a bare midriff showing her nice brown tummy it also enhanced her more than ample breasts, "Where too?"

We drove a couple of miles to a drive and and she instructed me where to park at the drive in, the film commenced just as dusk was coming in. Susie snuggled into me her scent turned me on a little and I could feel my cock swelling. Susie's hand moved onto my leg and upwards, my cock gave an involuntary twitch, her hand found my dick Expertly she unbuttoned my Levis extracting my rapidly hardening cock, "Mmmmmm," She appeared to approve, "Nice cock, hope you can use it." Her mouth descended onto the object of her desires and she proceeded wrapping her lips about half way down my rampant tool forcing me to moan loudly, Susie giggled without removing my cock from her lips. I can confirm it's true what the general opinion in England is that American chicks give great head. I slipped my hand onto her breast, she moved her position slightly to give me better access. Every time I got a girls tits out I always thought of the expression more than a handful is a waste, Susie had plenty to waste I can tell you. She came up off my cock, "Lets get in the back," She suggested. Before I could say anything she climbed between the seats onto the long bench seat in the back, by the time I joined her she was topless and wriggling out of her hot pants, she was wearing a red thong and she lay back onto the seat.

"Come here and fuck me with that big, fat English cock."

I didn't need a second invitation I grabbed her foot and began to kiss up her leg towards her thong covered sex. I was just about to pull her thong to one side and go to town on her with my tongue when she grabbed my hair pulling me away from her crotch, she pulled me upwards and we kissed passionately. Her hand guided my cock to her sex, rubbing my knob end along her slit she expertly guided me into her wetness. She arched her back as I thrust deep into her, she squealed and groaned as we fucked. I was soon balls deep and fucking her hard. Susie was matching me thrust for thrust. Her legs now over my shoulders, she bit my neck as her orgasm ripped through her, we fucked harder, her second orgasm soon followed. I drove harder into her and as she had her third and largest orgasm my cock thickened and as she shuddered again I shot my load deep, deep inside her pussy. I collapsed on top of her and lay there for a few minutes to recover.

Susie spoke first, "Wow that was...amazing."

"Good please to hear Madam is satisfied."

"Oh yes madam is certainly satisfied," She giggled, an hour later I dropped her off and watched her go into the house she definitely had a spring in her step.

The following morning I worked until lunch just before I made my way to the house Mrs Rogers drove past me, she tooted her horn and waved. I returned the wave and she smiled that radiant smile.

My lunch was on the table Susie was nowhere to be seen much to my disappointment. I washed and began to eat my lunch when Susie walked into the kitchen. My god she looked beautiful. She walked over bent forward a planted a kiss on my lips.

"Come on big boy we have the house to ourselves, grabbing my hand she led me into the lounge. The panoramic view over the city fantastic, one way glazing of course I was awestruck, Susie pushed me onto the settee I fell backwards flat out just starring up at her. She wasted no time slipping out of her uniform, her bra hit the floor, she was wearing a white thong this morning, my cock was hardening rapidly. Susie not to miss a trick quickly straddled my head, the crotch of her thong inches from my mouth. "You wanted to have a go at that last night," She stated, "Now you're invited to make a pig of yourself." I wasted no time in moving her thong to one side exposing her completely shaven fanny. Instinctively I wanted to dive straight in but decided to tease her for a while. I kissed all around her pussy lips and bum without touching her sex. She moved her arse attempting to get my tongue into the right place, still I managed to evade all her efforts.

"You're a teasing bastard," She exclaimed frustratedly, giving up her efforts to get onto my tongue she turned to planting kisses all over my cock and balls. I soon relented and began to perform on her wet pussy. I found her clit, she came almost immediately, almost choking herself on my dick as the intensity of her orgasm increased. With her oral skills I was hard, very hard. Susie came down and moved herself off my mouth and down my body before reversing onto my cock taking all of me in one single movement, she proceeded to shag herself silly for the next half hour or so. How many times she orgasmed I lost count. I had to swallow deeply a number of times, but was determined to outlast her. Eventually she pulled me out of her, my cock was glistening with her juices. Quickly as ever she spun around and took me in her mouth, again deep into her mouth. She sucked my cock in conjunction with her wanking me with her hand, there was only going to be one outcome, I shot my load deep into her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm," She moaned when I erupted. Susie milked me dry her other hand caressing my balls as I sent several jets of spunk into her eager mouth. After her oral effort she rested her head on my tummy just admiring my cock," That's beautiful," She said quietly I found it hard to disagree.

Three months passed quickly, the completion date was rapidly approaching fortunately I was well on target to meet the deadline and avoid the penalties in the contract. It was quite surprising really considering Susie and I had been shagging like rabbits at every opportunity when Mrs Rogers went out, which was virtually daily, we fucked each other in every room and in every conceivable position. Susie appeared to have an insatiable appetite for cock. Anytime, anywhere she was always up for it. She took particular pleasure from riding herself daft in the reverse cowgirl position. I just loved watching my cock sliding in and out as she rode me expertly. The sight of her little anal rosebud was always tempting but she had stated a definite no go. Susie was most adamant I couldn't go there. I never worked out why and she would never discuss it.

The job was completed and I had tested the waterfalls and the lighting out, it was stunning without doubt. "Well my boy," George beckoned me into his office, "Big night tomorrow night is everything set?"

"Yes sir, I ran all the tests at length yesterday evening whilst you and Mrs Rogers were at dinner." I didn't mention Susie's sexual desires had taken up a considerable time, her pussy had been on fire as I screwed her leaning against the window with the lights of LA twinkling before us.

"Good." He beamed , "Be at my place by 6, bring an overnight bag as I want you to have a few drinks, there's two new clients you'll need to impress."

"Okay thanks."

"We'll conclude our business here the following afternoon, there's something else I wish to discuss with you."

"Okay right."

The following day I checked and double checked everything and made sure it was perfect, the caterers and entertainment arrived in the afternoon. Susie showed me to my bedroom I attempted to get her knickers off but was told she was far too busy, "I'll give you a quick blow job," She offered as I looked so glum, "Lay on the bed" She ordered, I didn't need telling twice, "Be quick," She said taking my hard cock into her hot mouth, fuck me this girl was good. Using her hands and mouth she had me cumming two minutes later, as usual she swallowed the lot. "You've made my panties all wet," She exclaimed with that sexy giggle, and with that she was gone back to her duties getting everything ready for the grand event planned for later. I relaxed on the bed before showering and changing ready for the evening and I can't say I wasn't apprehensive. I made my way downstairs and checked the laptop. I had programmed the grand switching on. I had planned the event to take about an hour.

People began to arrive and George and Hannah greeting their guests when everyone who had been invited were there and enjoying a welcome drink or two. "Daniel," George approached me with a guy in toe, "Let me introduce Mark Woodley," We shook hands, "Mark is interested in a large landscaping job."

"Yes I'll be interested to see what you've created here, we'll have a chat after the switch on," He moved away and began to chat with Hannah and a woman she was engaged in conversation with. I met the other prospective client and his wife. One thing I noticed was how much younger the wives were than their husbands.

Everyone gathered for the main event and I'm please to say it went like a dream and a round of applause greeted the conclusion. Mark Woodley approached me slipping his business card into my hand, "Call me in the morning."

The other prospective client also passed me his card I slipped it into my pocket and would also contact him tomorrow. People disappeared slowly and by midnight I made my way to bed, entering my bedroom I was surprised to be greeted by Susie.

"You took your time," She said from my large bed, "Get naked and come here with that big cock," I wasted little time, she was naked and I decided to kiss her pussy and made to kiss down her body she was having none of it, grabbing my now rigid cock she guided me towards her randy pussy, with a single thrust I was up her to the hilt."Ooooooooh yeeeessssss," She hissed before moaning her appreciation. We shagged like rabbits for what must have been almost an hour, perhaps it was the champagne but I didn't feel my sap rising. Susie appeared to appreciate my stamina and matched me thrust for thrust, she had a screaming orgasm and when she came down I got her on all fours. I admired the sight of her wonderful ass her little bum hole almost winking at me, as always very tempting. But I thought better of slipping it up her arse, I couldn't however resist just touching her puckered entrance with my cockhead, I felt her tense as I did so, I had no doubt she was about to protest, before she could I slammed my cock up her pussy. I fucked her hard until her next orgasm swept through her. She pulled off my cock.

"Get on your back," She instructed me, who was I to argue? My cock was standing very proud and harder than I could ever recall it. I had a lovely view as Susie cocked her leg over me reaching between her legs she found my cock, working it along her slit until it was at her entrance she move backwards and impaled herself fully in one swift movement. Now I had to swallow hard to avoid shooting my bolt. "I'm gonna fuck your brain out," She announced in a husky voice, and proceeded to ride my cock at various speeds and length of thrust. When she sensed I was cumming she'd somehow slow right down or even stop until the moment passed, I lost count of how many times she achieved this feat, eventually I grabbed her hips and thrust upwards whilst controlling her movement and emptied my aching balls deep inside her. I was spent in every way, I relaxed, Susie fell forwards, my cock slipped out of her I appreciated the view of her open pussy and still apparently intact anus.

The following morning I awoke Susie was lying beside me still sleeping her back to me. I had a nice hard cock on, I looking under the sheet that was covering us. I traced my finger down her spine to her bum , she sighed and moved slightly. "I do hope you've a hard on," She said expectantly.

I slid my morning woody between her arse cheeks feeling her warmth, her hand found my cock and she moved slightly and guided into her wet and very ready pussy, "Wow that's nice you randy bugger," She stuck her arse out a bit more.

I didn't reply vocally just began to fuck her gently but firmly. Her breathing quickened as she approached her climax, I felt her pussy spasm and grip my cock as she reached her goal, there was no holding back this morning I grabbed her hips firmly and fucked her hard for a dozen or so stokes until I expanded and extended her orgasm as I exploded inside her.

"That was beautiful," she said upon regaining her composure.

"Mmmmmm," All I could manage in reply.

An hour or so later I was meeting Mark Wooley at his more than modest house, he explained exactly what he wanted in great detail, "Give me a price by five this evening and we'll set a start date."

"Okay thanks," I was just about to leave when a woman I presumed to be Mark's wife approached us. I don't know if either of them noticed me staring but they ignored it if they did, Mrs Woodley was a vision of loveliness, long blonde hair complimented her elfin good looks enhanced by a hint of make up, the introduction indeed confirmed the woman was his wife Jennifer.

"Jenny please," She shook my hand, a knowing smile on her lips. My heart was racing I think I had just fallen in love.

The meeting in Mark's office just before five was a formality we agreed a price and a start date. I couldn't wait to start and meet Jennifer Woodley again

to be continued

mybaby
mybaby
273 Followers