Revenge Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got down on her knees, her breasts brushing past my cock as she went lower. She kissed my stomach and navel for a few seconds, lingering just long enough to tease me, knowing full well how much I wanted what was about to come next. "God, don't tease me like this, Lexi. You're driving me crazy."

Finally she moved her lips past my stomach and I felt her place them on the head of my throbbing erection. It took all of my self control not to cum in her face right then. She kissed the head of my cock, sliding her tongue all around it. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before in my 25 years. She kissed my shaft up and down its full length, then went up and down again with just her tongue.

She cupped my balls with one hand and took my cock in the other. The warmth of her contact was both sexual and lovingly tender. And after a few more kisses she took my entire dickhead into her mouth. I thought I was going to pass out as I felt her lips and tongue wrap around my tip. She pulled me out of her mouth with the sound of a wet, sloppy kiss, then took me back again. She did this several times, each time slipping her lips further down my shaft until half of my 7 inches was in her mouth. She held me there in her mouth for a long, wonderful moment before pulling me out again.

I was about to protest when she looked up at me with a hungry grin. "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this. And your cock is even more beautiful that I had imagined it would be." And then she plunged her mouth back down onto my shaft and began moving up and down. I was in heaven as my cock moved in and out of her mouth, her nose brushing lightly through my well groomed pubic hair. I had never shaved myself completely, but always kept myself neatly groomed down there in hopes that something like this would happen. No girl had ever made me feel this good. The fact that it was my beautiful sister made it even more amazing and satisfying.

My mind was a blurr, my senses focused entirely on what was happening between my legs. "Hhooooooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyyessssss. You feel so good," I mumbled. Then I just closed my eyes and let my sister do her thing. Eventually, though, I had to sit down. My knees were already going weak, and the more she sucked on me, the weaker I got. Fortunately the bed was right behind me. As I fell backward my cock slipped from her mouth. But not for long. She leaned forward with me as I settled on the end of the bed, then took me right back into her warm embrace.

Alexus worked over my erection for several wonderful minutes, taking occasional short breaks to catch her breath while she stroked me with her soft hands. During her last pause she looked up at me again and said, "Trev, I want to taste your cum. I want to you to come for me, in my mouth." She must have sensed that I was close and that it wouldn't take much longer. She took my shaft back into her mouth and resumed her oral massage of my prick.

I immediately felt that wondrous sensation building in my loins. It was only a half a minute or so later when I felt the need to warn her. "Oh, jeez, Lexi. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna...ahhhhhhhhhh!" And then my cock was pulsing in her mouth. She clamped her lips tight around my shaft as shot after shot of my seed pumped into her mouth. When the pulsing in my cock finally ended she pumped me with her hand and lips to make sure she got every drop of my cum.

When she finally let my softening member slip from her mouth she looked up at me. I saw her throat flex as she swallowed my entire load. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips before sitting down on the bed beside me. We lay backward together, side by side. She was still licking her lips when I pressed mine to hers. I could taste a trace of the bitter-sweetness of my cum as I caressed her tongue with mine.

Finally I pulled back and confessed, "Baby, that was the first time a girl has ever let me do that. I've never had a girl let me cum in her mouth before. That was amazing."

She looked right back at me with a sheepish grin. "Well...that was my first time too. I always wondered what it would taste like but never wanted to try it before now."

We grinned together and kissed more. But after the wonderful treatment my sister had just given me I had an overwhelming desire to return the favor. That, and the fact that I was dying to see her pussy, drove me to move my kisses down her body again. She lay flat on her back as I teased her nipples with my lips and tongue. I was still amazed at how beautiful her breasts were. But there was something else I wanted more at that moment.

Tracing a slow, deliberate path down her belly with my lips and tongue I worked my way to the top of the flannel shorts she was wearing. Then with a quick glance up at her I gently slipped my fingers inside the waistband and pulled her shorts down her smooth, luscious legs. She lifted her ass just enough for me to get her shorts past, then dropped herself back to the bed as I pulled her shorts past her feet and tossed them to the floor.

I had intentionally left her panties on. I wanted to see her in them before taking them off of her. I wanted to smell her and taste her through her panties before removing them from her body. They were the same white as her bra, with the same blue lace trim. Obviously a matched set, which is something I have always thought was sexy.

As my sister lay there in just her panties, I slowly slid my hands up her legs, feeling her smooth skin as I moved myself back up toward the prize where her legs met. She spread her legs apart for me as I settled myself between them. She was still on the edge of the bed, just like I had been when she had given me that wonderful blow job. Now I was on my knees, leaning over her. When my hands finally reached the edges of her panties I spread my fingers out so that my I could still feel the smooth nylon against her skin while I rubbed the mound between her legs.

Her arousal was obvious. Her panties were completely soaked, making them somewhat see-through. I could easily make out the outer lips of her pussy as the wet garment held them tight. I ran my thumbs slowly up and down her slit through the material of her panties. Alexus moaned and arched her back slightly. I continued to tease her pussy like that for another half minute before I realized that I couldn't wait any longer.

With my thumbs gently rubbing her clit, I lowered my head down until my nose was no more than an inch from her dripping pussy. Pausing for a moment I took a deep breath, inhaling her scent. The musk of her arousal was strong and made me dizzy with desire. So after another deep breath I pressed my lips against her hot sex. I kissed and licked her through the wet nylon for a couple of minutes, still lightly rubbing her clit with my thumbs, until she couldn't stand it anymore.

I felt my sister's fingers run through my hair as she begged, "Trevor, please. Take off my panties. I need to feel you against my naked pussy. I can't take it any more."

In all honesty I would have done it soon anyway. But her desperation was enough to spur me to action and I pulled her soaked panties off of her trembling body. I was pleased to see that she, too, kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed. The bush above her slit was still somewhat dense, but it was neatly shaped, and her pussy lips were smooth and free of hair. The one thing that usually caused me to hesitate before licking my ex-wife's pussy was the way her hairs got in my mouth. There would be no such problem with Alexus. So wasting no more time I put my mouth right back where I had had it. Only now, without her panties in the way, I was really able to taste her juices. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, pressing it between her outer lips every few seconds.

Finally I moved up to where I could cover her clit with my lips. I slipped a finger inside her hot, wet pussy while I teased her clit with my tongue. After a minute I slipped a second finger inside her, then proceeded to slowly finger fuck my sister's delicious cunt, while matching the motion with my tongue on her clit. And once I got into a steady rhythm it took barely a minute until she was moaning with pleasure.

"Ohmygod yes...yeah...yeah...oh god, Trevor, that feels so good...yeah...yeah...I'm gonna...ahhhh...ahhhh...cummmm..." And then with a final yell her orgasm ripped through her body. I've never really seen a female orgasm up close like that. I eaten pussy in the past that resulted in orgasm, but nothing like this. Alexus didn't exactly squirt like I've seen on the internet. But she certainly gushed some fresh fluids that coated my face and hands. I continued to pump my fingers inside her and suck her clit, trying to draw her climax out as long as I could. But eventually she made me stop, the sensations becoming too intense.

As she lay on her back, panting and trying to catch her breath, I used my shirt and wiped off my hands and face as best as I could. Then I climbed onto the bed and lay beside her. Still panting she moved up beside me. Fully on the bed this time we lay side by side, our naked bodies pressed together. We kissed again, giving Alexus what I know now was her first taste of herself as her tongue passed over my lips.

After a minute or so she laid her head on my chest and snuggled herself tight against me. "I love you so much Trevor. You make me feel so good, like no guy has ever made me feel."

The only words I could find in response were simply, "I love you too, baby sister."

Once we had finally calmed ourselves down we started kissing again. As I held her in my arms I felt her knee slide over my belly. Alexus moved herself on top of me, her breasts pressing into my chest as we kissed. Then after a couple of minutes she sat up, resting her ass on my cock, which had already regained its full rigidity. She wiggled her ass a bit so that her pussy was right on top of my organ. I could feel the heat from her sex as she slowly slid herself back and forth along my length, coating me with the juices that were beginning to flow again from her pussy.

As she teased me she looked down and said, "I think I need you now. I need you inside me."

Without conviction I asked, "You think we should use a condom?"

"Hell no," was her response. "I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel my brother's cock inside my pussy with nothing else between us."

That was the response I was hoping to hear and I told her, "That's good...because I don't have any." That brought a giggle from both of us. And as I felt her raise herself up and take my erection in her hand I looked at her seriously and said, "I love you, Lexi. I always will."

I saw her lightly bite her bottom lip, then felt her press the tip of my cock against her wet cunt. I looked down as she slowly lowered herself and watched my cock disappear into my sister's lovely pussy. She was hot and wet and silky smooth, and it felt like heaven as my cock slid along her vaginal walls. She continued to lower herself until she was sitting on my legs. Then, after waiting a few seconds for her pussy to get used to my cock, she slowly started to move herself up and back down.

Neither of us were virgins. Hell, neither of us had been virgins when we got married to our future exes. But as we made love to each other for the first time it was like losing our virginity all over again. We took it slow, wanting to savor every feeling and every sensation and every emotion. And we said very little, content to look at each other as we consummated our new and forbidden relationship.

We quickly found a rhythm together. I pressed up each time she pressed down, as if the movement was so natural it was programmed into our DNA. Our bodies were one as her pussy lovingly gripped my aching cock. We held hands as we moved together but after a few minutes I just had to caress her magnificent breasts. And as I reached up to cup them in my hands, she lowered her hands to my chest.

Her nipples were already hard and erect. I massaged the soft flesh of her chest, gently rolling her stiff nipples between my thumbs and fingers. And to my delight she returned the favor, stroking her thumbs across my nipples, sending tiny electric shocks through my chest and down to my cock. Each time she stroked my nipples I felt a heightened sensitivity in my groin as my shaft moved in and out of Alexus' body. And I had to assume she was feeling a similar sensation based on the way she moaned as I rubbed her nipples.

We kept our rhythm slow, wanting our love-making to last as long as we could make it. My mind was a buzz as I looked at her beautiful face, then her amazing breasts, and then at her delicious pussy as my cock slid in and out. And finally, after what had to be nearly 20 minutes, I felt that familiar stirring again. We both started to breathe more shallowly, and our rhythm quickened a bit. I knew I was getting close to erupting. But I really wanted my sister to cum first, or at least at the same time.

I was pleased when, only a short moment later, Alexus looked down at me and said, "I'm so close, Trev. You're making me feel so good. You're gonna make me cum. But I want you to cum with me. I want to feel you cum inside me." Her breathing grew even more shallow, and her voice grew more desperate. "Oh, god, Trev. I'm gonna cum. Cum with me. I want your cum so badly. Give it to me. Haaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...!" And then her moan turned into a cry of pleasure as her orgasm overtook her. I could feel the walls of her pussy vibrating around my cock. And it was all I could stand as I hit the point of no return myself.

I grunted and cried out with her as my own climax arrived. "Oh, jeezus, Lexi. I can't hold it back!" And then I was pumping my seed into my own sister's womb, filling her uterus with blast after blast of hot semen. We both arched our backs, our bodies contorted as if we were being electrocuted. And when our orgams finally passed, Alexus collapsed onto my chest, my arms wrapped tightly around her.

Neither of us could speak, and we both struggled to breath for several minutes. Finally we gained out composure again and Alexus rolled off of me, my limp cock slipping from the loving embrace of her dripping pussy. She snuggled up against my side and we held each other. We chatted quietly as we pressed our naked but spent bodies together.

"Lexi, you are amazing. You almost literally set my body on fire. I've never felt that good in all of my life." I commented.

"You're one to talk, Trev. You are an amazing lover. You can do that to me any time and as often as you want." She responded.

And so our conversation went. It was a little corny at points, but the love and connection we felt for each other transcended everything and anything else around us. We kissed playfully. We touched each other teasingly. And then the kisses built in passion, and the touching progressed to fondling and caressing. Then finally I rolled myself over and on top of her. She spread her legs to allow me access as I pressed my mouth to hers, our bodies coming together again as if they were meant to be, as if together we were one complete body.

We kissed more and more passionately. And I spread the attention to her chest and neck before finally moving myself into a position where my now erect cock was poised at the entrance to her heavenly womb. Her body offered no resistance as I pressed myself into her hot, wet embrace. Again, we made love slowly. Only this time we were face to face as our bodies became one once more. We kissed, our tongues pressing together as I slid my organ in and out of the silky grasp of her vagina. Time seemed to disappear as our physical and emotional union grew stronger. And by the time we were nearing climax we were both coated in a thin layer of sweat. My sister came first, much to my delight. And shortly thereafter I was filling her belly with another round of my hot juices.

We fell asleep tangled together, naked and unashamed of our love. We had not only crossed the line of what most would consider forbidden sexual territory, we had left it far behind us. And neither of us cared. We both were more content in that moment, in our taboo act, than we ever had been. The pain of or failed marriages was totally erased, replaced by our new union that was stronger than any marriage vow.

We slept late the next morning. But that wasn't so surprising considering how late we had stayed up, and the amount of energy we had spent, or the fact that it felt so amazing cuddled up with my beautiful baby sister. We kissed a bit once we were both awake. But we both had pretty bad breath and both needed coffee. So we rolled out of bed, and since it was pretty warm already neither of us bothered to get dressed.

Naked, we strolled into the kitchen where I made coffee and Alexus got out some cereal. She fixed us both small bowls of Frosted Flakes. And as she was pouring the milk I noticed something else that is definitely worth mentioning. My sister has what I have long considered to be the most amazing ass on this planet. It's shaped like an inverted heart, full and round in all the right places and dimensions. And she's always kept in pretty good shape, so her waist was trim, further accentuating her amazing curves. It took all my concentration not to drool as I saw her bending over the kitchen table.

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. He ass was just so perfect, and my cock had reported for duty and was ready to go. So I moved in behind her and took her in my arms. She cooed as I held her, and started to turn around. Stopping her I said, "No, sweetie, stay just like you are. I want to see your ass. I want to touch it and feel it." She gasped and then giggled as I pressed my rigid cock against her luscious flesh. "I've always thought you had the most amazing ass I had ever seen. Even when we were growing up. But because you were my sister I always pushed the thoughts aside. Now that we're lovers, now that your ass is mine and is here for me to see, I can't keep my eyes off it."

"My god, Trevor, you're so nasty," she answered as she bent herself forward, leaning onto the table and sticking her ass out for a better view. "I never knew these things about you. Not only are you a fantastic lover, but you know all the right words to say to make me feel like a hottie slut."

I took a half step back to take in the amazing scenery. It really was the most perfect ass I had ever seen. I caressed her flesh, from her waist down around her voluptuous cheeks. Her skin was soft, but firm in all the right places.

After a good look I stepped back up to her and pressed myself against her again. I could tell, both by feel and by smell, that she was aroused again. And without a second thought I gyrated my hips a bit to reposition myself better, then pressed my hard cock between her legs and into the entrance of her slippery cunt. She pushed back against me when she felt the head of my rod slide between the outer folds of her pussy. Then with a satisfying bump our bodies came together.

It felt so fantastic to be inside my sister again. Her pussy was truly made for me and my cock. And since we were both rested, and in a playful mood, there was no taking our time. Taking a hold of her hips I started pounding that perfect ass for all I was worth. Each time I pulled back, then rammed myself back in, there was a slap of skin and a grunt of pleasure from both of us. Her pussy felt just as good this morning as it had the night before. And even though I had cum three times in roughly twelve hours already, I felt an orgasm building.

Alexus must have sensed that I was getting close. But she was obviously not as far along as I was. So as I pumped my cock in and out of her silky cunt, she dropped her hand down to her clit and started to rub herself.

The table was shaking underneath us and the milk was starting to splash out of the bowls. But that just served to spur us on even more as my sister called out, "yes, that feels so good. Take my ass and give me cock. Fuck me baby..." and on and on. I knew she could talk dirty as well as the next girl, but had never actually heard her until now. Of course, before last night I had never fucked her before so I had never had the occasion to hear her.