Revenge Against The Bitch Boss

Story Info
Workers turn the tables and sex is the bonus.
6.4k words
4.46
116.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY boring office job was only supposed to be a way of earning some cash over the summer - the work was pretty mind-numbing stuff, just filing and data entry, and independent thought was definitely not part of the routine.

That meant plenty of time for day-dreaming about the talent on offer. I was the only young guy there, and the only one in a junior position, and there were some very tasty babes working in the same open-plan room as me.

The pick of them was undoubtedly a stunning dusky secretary called Shona, with thick black hair and a coffee-coloured complexion. She always dressed demurely but it was clear she had a stunning figure and I whiled away many a happy moment wondering what her generous lips would look like clamped around my cock.

But whenever I tried to strike up a conversation with her in the hope of it leading to an after-work assignation, she always found some excuse to steer my off in another direction and then get back to her work as quickly as she could.

The other girls working in the office were pleasant enough but there weren't many stunners among them. The boss, though, was something else - a real ice queen who went out of her way to let everyone know she was in charge and treated all the junior staff like dirt.

Her name was Helen but she preferred to be called Mrs Watkins, and she had a habit of looking down her nose at you as if you were the lowest form of human life.

That didn't mean that she wasn't fuckable, far from it - her facial features were sharp but sexy and accentuated by a classic short dyed blonde hairstyle that helped to emphasise her no-nonsense executive status, and beneath her crisp blouses and tailored suits she went in and out in all the right places. Even though she was probably in her late 30s she looked good to go, if only someone could crack that cold exterior.

I very rarely had anything to do with her - I was too lowly to be worth bothering with, I suppose - so I was puzzled to be called into her office late on afternoon for what was described as an interim appraisal session.

As the door closed behind me, I couldn't help reflect that the office was a step up in glass from the dull open-plan workspace I had just left behind. Mrs Watkins had a large desk and sat behind it in a high-backed leather executive chair. There were a couple of smaller chairs on the other side of the desk, and off to one side was a more relaxed seating area with a couple of small armchairs either side of a low table. Although the wall facing on to the main office area was entirely made of glass, privacy was made possible by floor to ceiling blinds, which were already drawn as she gestured to me to take one of the seats in front of the desk.

She began by giving me a po-faced rundown of how the company worked and how all staff had regular appraisals, and needed to get good ratings if they were going to stay on the strength. She didn't go so far as to spell it out in words, but she made it clear that I needed to get a good report from her if I wanted to carry on working there - and that she knew that I needed the money, and jobs elsewhere were hard to find at short notice.

The rest of our conversation seemed to go smoothly enough, but just as it seemed that the session was about to come to an end she seemed to drop her pen onto the floor beneath the desk.

"Oh, get that for me will you, James?" she asked, leaning back in her chair and pressing the fingers of her two hands together. "I don't want to crease this suit."

Thinking little about it, I dropped down to my knees and tried to see where the pen had fallen - but I wasn't looking for the pen for long. I could see straight away that the desk had no 'vanity panel' and my face was only a short distance away from her shapely, stockinged legs.

And not just her legs - the stockings came to an end at mid-thigh level, beyond which I could see creamy flesh and the smooth skin around her shaved and shining pussy.

From above I could hear her calm and commanding voice: "James, to ensure a good appraisal there is a practical test that I like to employ. I have to be sure that you are willing to follow the instructions of your superiors, and carry out tasks to their satisfaction." Her legs parted slightly and I could see the moist folds of her cunt. "You may begin..."

As a chore, it had the edge on an afternoon of filing, so I moved forward and went to work. Her pussy was hot but fresh, and I was soon lapping at her clit as her thighs pressed in against my ears, with my cock naturally responding and straining against my trunks as I breathed in the glorious aroma of her sex.

The strange thing was that I could tell she was getting off on it, through the twitches of her muscles and the juices that were flowing from her crack, but she never made a sound and I got the impression that from the waist up she wasn't moving at all. If anyone had stuck their head round the door she would have just appeared to be sitting at her desk, and maybe that was the idea.

After about 10 minutes, she firmly said: "You may stop now." As I stood I could see her considering the bulge in my trousers where my cock still ached for release, but she dismissed me with little more than a nod and I walked carefully back to my desk.

There wasn't long left until clocking-off time, so I resisted the temptation to slip away to the toilets to jerk off and relieve the tension between my legs, although I have to admit that when I got home I couldn't resist a fast and furious session, fantasising about what might have happened next if Mrs Watkins wasn't such a cold and controlling bitch.

The next day at work she acted as if nothing had happened, treating me as if I didn't exist, and life went on as normal for most of the day.

But in the last hour before qutting time, I couldn't help but notice that Shona was called into Mrs Watkins office. She was in there about half an hour, and when she left she looked flustered, confused, and immediately headed out of the office.

I had an inkling of what might have been going on, and quickly left my desk to catch her. She was feeding change into a soft drinks machine in the lobby, and grabbed the cold can as soon as it dropped down, popping it open and downing half of it in a couple of gulps.

"Hi, Shona," I said, trying to be upbeat. "You look a little upset. Didn't your appraisal go as well as you would have liked?"

She looked at me blankly, and looked away. "Hey, you can tell me about it," I said. "I had mine yesterday, and I have to admit it wasn't exactly to my taste either..."

She took another swig of her drink and then realised what I was saying. "You too?" she asked "That 24 carat bitch, who does she think she is? She knows I can't afford to lose this job and I have to do whatever she wants - but come on!"

"Don't sweat it," I said. "It's just a power trip for her, and I've certainly done tougher things to stay in a job."

"It's OK for you, you're a guy, eating pussy is something you're supposed to like. Whatever you might think, I'm not gay and I've never done anything like that before. I feel so used..." She flushed, and looked away again.

"I'd get on my knees for her every afternoon if it meant there was a raise in it," I laughed. "The only down side is that she left me feeling so horny I couldn't get my mind back on work for the rest of the...oh, hang on. That's why you're really upset, isn't it - she got you hot, too, didn't she?

"I am not gay!" she hissed, looking around to check that nobody was within earshot. "I am not!"

"Nobody says you are - but it's only natural that when you're in a sexual situation with an attractive human being, you're going to react. And when you react, you'll be frustrated if you're not able to take that to a conclusion. Let me tell you, if you were reacting in that way and I was anywhere near, I'd do everything I could to make sure you were satisfied."

She gave me a long look, and whispered: "You're here now, aren't you?" before taking my hand and leading me two doors down the corridor to a little-used interview room. She locked the door behind us, turned to me and said again: "Yes, you're here now."

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately as she pushed her body against mine, my cock leaping instantly to full attention as I sensed her need.

"At your service, and you're in charge," I said. "You call the shots just like that cow Watkins - I can stroke you, I can lick you, I really want to fuck you but it's up to you."

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, as I roughly pulled up her skirt and clamped my hand against the moistness of her panties.

"All three?" I laughed, pressing two fingers into the crack of her cunt through the fabric. "She did get you going, didn't she? Sure you're not even the slightest bit gay?"

"Not at the moment," she grunted, dropping to her knees and unzipping my trousers with one fluid movement. As my cock sprang out, her warm lips engulfed it and her head began bobbing up and down as she hungrily deep throated me, coating me with her saliva.

I knew I wouldn't last long if she carried on, so I pushed her backwards and again yanked up her skirt, quickly grabbing her panties and pulling them down her legs and away. I parted her cunt lips with my fingers and arrowed in on her clit with my probing tongue, savouring the electric reaction of her body as I hit home - so unlike the almost frigid reception in the boss's office the day before.

Shona squirmed and writhed with pleasure as I continued to probe, her fingers roughly grabbing at my hair and pressing me harder against her sex. "Jesus," she moaned. "I don't care if it's a man's tongue or a woman's, but I need this."

As her excitement grew, I took a chance and pressed a thumb into her butt, already moistened by the juices flowing freely from her pussy. She reacted as if she'd been given an electric shock, and then began to gasp and judder as my tongue continued to lash her love button. She came explosively, her pelvis straining upwards against me, before slumping back with a sigh. "Fuck, that was good," she said. "Now what shall we do about you?"

My cock was still yearning for release, and twitched involuntarily as her cool hands wrapped around it. "If you'd asked me yesterday morning I'd have told you my fantasy since I came to work here was so see your lovely lips wrapped around my cock," I said. "But that was before I had the chance to see the rest of your gorgeous body."

As she continued to stroke me, I leaned forward and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing firm breasts hardly contained by a white lace bra, which I lost no time in pushing upwards and over her smooth mounds. "Now I've got something else to daydream about," I muttered, dropping my lips to the erect nipple of her right breast and sucking hard, forcing a shiver from her.

"And when I've finished daydreaming about my cock in your mouth, and your amazing tits, I'll daydream about fucking your sopping pussy from behind..."

I pulled her around on to all fours, positioned myself behind her, and drove my cock in to the hilt in one smooth movement, leaning forward at the same time to reach around her and grab both her tits. "And what'll you be daydreaming about, Shona?" She grunted as she pushed back against me, squeezing her muscles urgently against my rigid length. "I'll be thinking about how good your cock feels deep in me," she breathed, as she built towards another orgasm. "I'll be thinking about being drenched by your come."

She reached beneath her to tickle my bulging balls and tip me over the edge just as she came for the second time, sighing as I buried myself in her and spunk pumped from my dick again and again.

"And I'll be daydreaming about getting my own back against that bitch Watkins," she said, with a cold certainty.

"Funny you should say that," I said. "I've been thinking, and I've got an idea..."

After work I took Shona out for a drink and explained how I planned to put Helen Watkins on the back foot and we carefully worked out how we would go about getting the revenge that my lovely workmate was determined to achieve.

The first step was down to me, and required me to make an excuse to stay late the following night and, when there was nobody around but the cleaning crew, make some minor technological adjustments to Mrs Watkins office.

After carrying out a few checks and tests to make sure that the system was working to my satisfaction, we were ready to move on to the next part of the plan. Although we had an agonising wait of three days, our chance finally came when one of the more experienced office administrators, a married woman called Carly, was called in for an 'appraisal interview' late on a Friday afternoon.

She returned to her desk half an hour later, sat down and resumed her duties. It seemed to fit the pattern, but we had no way of knowing straight away whether Mrs Watkins had provided us with the leverage we were after.

Again I stayed late that night, checking up how my little adjustments had .performed. I called Shona straight away: "I've got it," I told her. "It's just what we need. Want to come round to my place to see it?"

Shona arrived on my doorstep within 15 minutes, wearing a tight and clinging tee shirt and a tiny skirt, showing off her many assets to their best advantage. I'd already transferred the files from the tiny camera I'd installed in such a way that it had a clear view of Mrs Watkins' desk, and set up my TV for a premiere screening. I'd rigged it so that it could be activated remotely, and I had set it to record as soon as Carly had left her desk and headed for her little meeting with the boss.

Shona sat down on the sofa alongside me, and I pressed play. The office quickly came onto the screen, with Watkins sitting behind her desk looking just as cool and collected as she always did.

There was a knock, then Carly - a short, dark and curvy woman who must have been in her 40s, but kept herself in good shape - came in.

"Thank you for coming to see me, Carly," said Watkins. "I think in view of your excellent work and consistent performance, I will be able to give you an excellent rating and every prospect of a positive salary review. However, you know there is another part of the process..."

Carly didn't look too happy about it, and it was clear that Watkins didn't just pull her seedy stunt on office juniors - anyone who wanted to say in her good books was forced to submit. Carly, we knew, was divorced and still had one of her three kids at home, and struggled to make ends meet. "Let's get it over with," she said. "You've been doing this to me for five years now, and I've never been happy about it - but you're the boss and I know how things are."

Watkins looked at her sternly. "I don't think you should sound so ungrateful, Carly," she said. "It's quite simple, I look after my staff and sometimes I ask them to look after me. Come around this side of the desk, why don't you?"

Carly did as she was told and as she rounded the desk Watkins pushed back her executive chair, parted her legs a little and settled back against the leather. Carly knelt, just as Shona and I had done, and began to pay close attention to her boss's pussy.

Again Watkins sat calmly, hardly moving at all, with her hands gripping the arms of her chair. She closed her eyes, and we could see from the way her nipples hardened and pushed out against the crisp fabric of her blouse that she was aroused, but she took no action to encourage Carly or to get further involved in the sex act she had instigated.

After about 10 minutes, she simply said: "That will be all, Carly, thank you" and sat, still with her legs apart, as the other woman stood, turned and headed out of the office.

"It's not over yet," I said to Shona. "Keep watching."

As the door closed, Watkins reached into a drawer on the right hand side of her desk and removed a smooth, silver, slim vibrator and flicked it on. It took her only a second or two to apply the throbbing aid to her clitoris, and almost immediately she began to jerk and writhe as she finally gave in to the sensations pulsing from her sex.

"I told you it was all about control," I said. "She wants to prove that she has power over other staff, but she also wants to show that she has the control to resist showing emotion when she's getting a good licking from whoever is her chosen victim.

"Then, when she's alone, she has to give in to it - on her own terms. Just think, when we were getting it on in that meeting room, she was just around the corner, sticking that vibrator in and taking care of business. It could just as easily have been my cock, but she doesn't want to play that game."

"No, but I do," Shona purred, grabbing hold of me through my jeans. "I know we can get our own back now, but that's for later. Right now, I want you inside me."

"So watching one woman lick off another, and then watching a woman pleasuring herself with a vibrator, gets you so hot you have to have a cock? Are you sure you're not even a tiny bit gay?"

"Fuck off," she grunted, unzipping me and teasing me to full hardness, which took about half a second. She pulled her top up over her braless breasts, rolled astride me, hitched her panties to one side and then sank down onto my waiting cock in one smooth movement. "And fuck me."

I was happy to oblige, burying my head in her glorious breasts and grabbing roughly at her perfect buttocks as she took control, rising and falling on my manhood until her orgasm overtook her and the sight of her in the throes of ecstasy caused my cock to twitch and pump spunk into her waiting hole.

We agreed to wait another few days to gather all the evidence we needed, and at the end of that time I had gathered clips of three other members of staff being forced to submit to Mrs Watkins demands. I looped all four files, each carefully datestamped, together to create the case for the prosecution and then Shona and I decided to go on the offensive.

First Shona arranged a meeting with Mrs Watkins close to quitting time, when everyone else was packing up for the day and getting ready to go home. When everyone else had left the office, I slipped the memory stick containing the video files into my top pocket, knocked on the office door and, without waiting to be beckoned, walked in.

"Yes, what do you want?" Mrs Watkins asked severely. "Can't you see I am busy?"

"That's what I wanted to discuss," I said. "I know exactly how busy you have been over the last few days, and I think it's about time we did something about it."

"What are you talking about?" Mrs Watkins didn't suspect a thing, but it was our firm intention to make her pay for her abuse and teach her a lesson at the same time.

"Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but the pictures I'm about to show you can be summed up in just one - disgrace," I said, slipping the memory stick into the port on her PC and quickly setting the film clips playing. "Here's the evidence of systematic abuse of your staff, sexual harassment, not to mention jerking off in work time. Coupled with statements from the two of us, I'd say that if this comes to the attention of senior management you'll be out of a job in an instant."

Mrs Watkins couldn't tear her eyes away from the screen, which was now displaying a segment showing her plunging the vibrator into her sopping cunt. "How?" she gasped.

"Just a little technical trickery - all we had to do was press the record button after that, and you never suspected because you didn't believe that anyone would have the guts to get their own back. You thought you controlled each and every one of us, but now you know that's not true."

"What are you doing to do?" she asked, still distracted by the images on the screen.

"It's tempting to get you kicked out on the street," I said, turning off the movie show and slipping the memory card back into my pocket "And that can still happen, believe me. But we've had a talk about it, and decided that punishment in kind would be the most appropriate course of action. Follow my instructions from now on. You will put both your hands on the top of your desk, you won't move a muscle until you are told to do so - you're about to go on a training course."

12