Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Revenge 2 continues to pay back time.
6.5k words
4.14
38.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
274 Followers

I was sitting in Georges office he was on the telephone but soon finished the call, and walked over to the drinks cabinet, "Malt?" He asked.

"Do I need one?"

"I think we do," He filled two tumblers generously, "Here`s to a great job and your future success." We drank to that George emptied his glass in one gulp, "Another?"

"Not for me thanks," He promptly refilled his glass I sensed something was troubling him

"Daniel I have a problem a very delicate matter actually," He continued, "I am a successful business man, multi millionaire, as you know I have a fantastic house and a beautiful wife, everything a man could ask for you may say," I sensed a but coming. "But I suspect my wife is having an affair." He blurted out as if embarrassed to reveal his suspicions to me.

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised.

He went on, "It doesn't bother me, her fucking another man," I raised my eyebrows in surprise at this statement, "Apart from when it`s with my biggest rival in business."

"Oh I see."

"Yes and I need it sorting out."

"What do you mean?"

"In a nutshell I need grounds to divorce my wife where she cannot take me to the cleaners," Seemed reasonable, "With at least half of my fortune she could team up with her lover and finish me completely, do I make sense?"

"Perfectly."

"Good, good."

"So where do I come into this equation? Oh you want me to.......?"

"No Daniel I don't want you to fuck my wife," He smiled knowingly, " Although I can guarantee you would most definitely enjoy the experience." I nodded agreement "I want to hurt both parties, not kill them you understand, just humiliation, perhaps scare the wits out of them." He went on, "And somehow I need cast iron grounds for divorce," He looked apprehensive, " I know you made a few, shall we say, err contacts downtown from before I met you," He looked optimistic, "It must be totally discreet and of course have no possible hint of my involvement, no comebacks whatsoever."

I looked long and hard at George Rogers for a minute or so, mulling over what he had just asked me to do before I replied, "George you have been good to me and as I said yesterday a true friend." George interrupted me.

"I expect this request will involve money exchanging hands," He stood and walked to the painting on the wall behind it was a safe he opened it and handed me an envelope full of cash, a considerable sum various denomination of used notes, "Untraceable, half now, the balance upon completion."

"Okay, okay give me a few days and I`ll see if I can help, do you want me to run things past you before hand?"

"No I`ll trust your judgement, just let me know any dates and times involved and I will arrange to be out of town with a cast iron alibi" He refilled our glasses, "Now to a more pleasant business your final payment for the landscaping," He handed me a second envelope, "There`s a little bonus on top of the balance, thanks again."

The second envelope joined the first in my pocket I cannot deny it felt good. Later in my apartment I counted the money, the funds for the new so called business was a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. The money for my construction works slightly more, in this envelope was also a note it read,

`I have also given you a five percent stake in my company a yearly dividend of about 100K`

I sat on my bed considering this I was completely stunned but also very grateful. The note went on,

`However to take advantage of this offer you must be successful in sorting out my marital problem. A fine incentive if ever there was one.

It took me three days to confirm Hannah Rogers was indeed meeting with George`s business rival, non other than Mark Woodley. I had followed her just after lunchtime to a small hotel where she went straight up to a room, Mark Woodley arrived shortly afterwards and joined her. A couple of hours later Hannah drove away in her new Mercedes Convertible. A few minutes later Woodley emerged, I followed his SUV to his offices, and later to his very plush home and the beautiful Jennifer Woodley. I sat in my car considering things for a while. Why on Gods earth would you cheat on such a beautiful woman as his wife? For the life of me I couldn't come up with an answer.

I travelled into LA to meet a black American everyone called Duke. I had met Duke a couple of years ago and he was fascinated by my English accent, we got on pretty well. Duke was a huge man 6`7" well over 200 lbs without an inch of fat. He looked after himself well, he had a group of guys who worked for him, I never did get to the bottom of what he actually did. I had my suspicions but nothing concrete. I knew he had connections in the Porn industry and there were always beautiful girls hanging around. I explained I needed to sort a problem and with a snap of his fingers we were alone. I told him of the situation regarding George without mentioning any names. "Won`t come cheap my English friend," He said in his deep voice.

"What we talking?"

"Hundred grand." He looked thoughtful.

"I`m happy with that plus twenty five when the jobs completed."

Duke smiled, "No comebacks untraceable from start to finish," He shook my hand, "You got a deal my English friend." He was beaming now and ordered us beers, "Come back in two days and I`ll have everything firmed up," We chinked bottles.

Two evenings later Duke was waiting for me, a cold beer ready, we chatted over the beer, "Right man," Duke stated, "Be at the Palace Star Hotel 12.30 Monday, enter through the rear fire escape one of my boys will be there."

"And?" I was looking for more.

"And you will witness what 125,000 dollars gets you and your friend, or should I say your friends wife and her boyfriend," He laughed at his own comment. "Don't worry everything is all arranged down to the finest detail, neither your boss or you will be implicated in any way."

At precisely 12.30 I slipped into the hotel and was ushered to a room on the top floor. Two guys were sat with lap tops they nodded when I entered the room but didn't speak. Duke entered the room "Okay boys?"

"All set Duke." They confirmed, he nodded towards me, "Sit back and enjoy," He left the room without another word.

I was sitting at a desk looking at a plain curtain in front of me, it was soon drawn back to afford a view into the bedroom next door , "Don't worry man it`s a one way mirror they can`t see us." One of the men informed me.

I observed Duke sitting in the corner and two of his boys I`d seen around, there was also a very pretty dark haired girl. She was white quite tall 5-6 perhaps she was wearing the tightest shorts possible, her crop top was struggling to hold her huge pair of tits. She was obviously naked under her tee shirt, her nipples obvious to all, Duke ordered the lights to be dimmed and the window blinds to be closed.

At exactly 2pm the door opened and the man I knew to be Mark Woodley entered the room, he was smartly dressed in shirt and black trousers, "Hello Darling," He said obviously expecting Hannah to already be there waiting for him as he entered the bedroom.

"Hello lover," The girl who I`d learned they called Peaches replied.

Woodley looked in amazement at the girl, she moved towards him, "Oh my, Hannah promised me something special," He was almost drooling when Peaches slipped her top over her head to reveal her quite superb breasts.

"These meet with your approval?" She asked moving closer.

"Oh yes, yes indeed, where`s Hannah?" He asked as a bit of an afterthought.

"She`ll be joining us shortly," Duke said from his chair across the room. Woodley`s head shot around, unaware of the presence of Duke or the other two men in the room.

"What the fuck?"

Before he could say anything else Dukes two boys Lennox and Brad were on him. Peaches produced a knife and with one swish opened his shirt to the waist without touching his skin. Woodley`s mouth opened no words came forth. Peaches cut his belt and his trousers hit the deck, she wasted no time in removing his boxers. Duke`s boys spinning him round and sat him on a dining chair. With expert skill he was cable tied to the chair totally unable to move. He still appeared in shock and lost for words. Peaches in the meantime had stripped off her shorts and bent over the end of the bed her backside facing Woodley.

"Think you can handle this?" She said wiggling her arse sexily, her thong leaving little to his imagination, his cock jerked. Before he replied Peaches removed her thong revealing her bald pussy and bum hole to his gaze, "Fancy a bit of this?" She asked sexily wiggling her backside.

Woodley`s cock was growing noticeably stiff, "I think I could handle.....," before he could complete his sentence, Duke interrupted him.

"Good work Peaches," Duke said, "Don't forget," He nodded towards the dressing table. Peaches moved towards Woodley and took his cock in her hand she felt it begin to respond, her next movement was just what Woodley was hoping for, she knelt in front of him and licked her lips sexily. Woodley swallowed hard Peaches moved forward, Woodley closed his eyes in anticipation of her mouth making contact with his cock. Instead of taking him into her mouth Peaches wrapped a cable tie around the base of his cock. This brought a grunt from Woodley, Peaches pulled the cable tie until it just gripped Woodley`s cock tight enough to keep it around the base of his semi hard on. Peaches stepped back before shaking her tits in his face, Woodley snorted.

"Right positions everyone" Duke ordered, once again they all appeared to merge into the background, Woodley looked on in amazement.

Right on cue the bedroom door opened, "Hello Lover have I got a treat for you," The beautiful Hannah Rogers walked into the room, turning to face the door she had closed behind her and let the fur coat she was wearing slip to the floor, revealing stockings, suspenders,a basque. And a sexy pair of panties, all in matching sheer black silk. She turned around the basque barley concealing her ample breasts.

"Just what I like to see a girl dressed for action, " The sound of Dukes voice sent her inning around before she could utter a word Duke`s two boys had her spread-eagled on the bed she was tied hand and foot her legs wide open, far to shocked to speak, although her mouth opened, big mistake. Peaches had a ball gag on her in a split second, a look of terror came onto her face, she then noticed her lover and his predicament.

Duke nodded to Lennox who moved behind Woodley a large knife placed to his throat, "Now listen good Mrs Rogers," Duke addressed Hannah, "To save your boyfriends life you are going to do exactly as we tell you," He smiled taking in her fantastic figure, "When I remove your gag you will not scream ask any questions, you will comply with whatever we say," Hannah looked terrified but managed to nod her agreement. "Just as a taster so to speak," Duke nodded towards Peaches, "Believe me you`ll thank me for this."

Peaches began to work her way between Hannah`s widespread thighs. Hannah attempted to wriggle away to no avail. Peaches licked her lips before using her tongue all around the crotch of Hannah`s silk panties. Hannah`s eyes were protesting wildly and she was shaking her head. Peaches moved the crotch of Hannah`s silk panties to one side exposing her neatly trimmed landing strip and puffy pussy lips. Hannah was still shaking her head and attempting to say something which was of course impossible. Peaches went to work on Hannah`s exposed sex, Hannah snorted in protest, Peaches giggled and began to really go to work on the pussy in front of her, it only took her a few minutes before Hannah was moaning rather than protesting. Peaches tongue working its magic, she found Hannah`s hard little button and lashed it mercilessly with her tongue built her victim to fever pitch, and when she slipped a finger inside her pussy it sent Hannah over the edge, her backside rising to enhance the pleasure Peaches expert tongue work was giving her. Slowly she came down from her orgasm, Peaches came up for air with a very wet chin and a beaming smile. Hannah looked totally embarrassed by her unstoppable reaction to Peaches oral skills.

"Now remember what you agreed, no shouting or screaming," Duke reiterated, a still heavy breathing Hannah again nodded her agreement. Lennox was still standing behind Woodley holding the knife to his throat as a reminder of what would happen. "Brad," Duke spoke to his other accomplice, "Remove the gag," Brad took the ball gag from Hannah`s mouth, "Now the ladies panties please." Brad walked over to the bed where Hannah was still tied he produced a blade and swiftly cut the side of her knickers by the little decorative black bows, and quickly pulled them off her. He moved over to Woodley and held her soaking panties to his nose. The aroma of his lovers sopping knickers from the pleasuring she had just received filled the air with her musky aroma, the effect on Woodley was evident his cock twitched uncontrollably. Brad stuffed the panties tightly into Woodley`s mouth.

Duke stood up and walked across to Woodley who was looking at the floor, "Look at your lovers sex," He ordered, Woodley looked at Hannah`s pussy, there was moisture quite visible, "Take a good look, like what you see?" Woodley nodded, "Do you like fucking her?"

"Mmmmmm," A stifled mutter

"Is her pussy nice and tight?"

"Mmmmmm.

"Does she milk your cock with her skills and tightness?"

"Mmmmm."

"Well all that is about to change."

Lennox cut the cable ties that bound Hannah, she moved her arms in an attempt to cover her sex with her hands, she also tried to close her legs but Duke had sat on the bed between them. "Lovely lady ever sucked on a black dick?" he asked

"No," Hannah whispered almost recoiling at the thought.

With a quick flip she was on her stomach and crossways on the bed her head almost buried in the sheets, Lennox lifted her onto her knees her perfect arse just at the right height. He ran his finger down the crack of her arse. Her head came up to protest when Lennox pressed his finger onto her tight anus, her mouth opened in shock. It was just what Brad had expected and before she could utter anything his hard cock was in her mouth. She attempted to pull back but Joe had his hand behind her head he began to slowly fuck her mouth. If she moved backwards Lennox`s finger would no doubt penetrate her ass. The size of the cock in her mouth was bigger than any she had encountered in her previous sexual liaisons. "Now suck that boy good ya hear lady or your boyfriend here will pay."

She glanced sideways towards Woodley who was watching her intently, she took Brad`s cock with her hand and began to wank him whilst giving him head, "Mmmmm Mmmmm," He approved,

Duke sat back in his chair to watch the show, Peaches sat on his lap and he caressed her tits with his huge hands. Lennox removed his finger from the proximity of her ass and kneeling behind her began to lick her pussy. Hannah let out a little yelp, he must have surprised her with his actions she moved her legs further apart to allow him better access to her sex After several minutes of this treatment she was approaching her second orgasm Lennox and Brad both sensed this and stopped performing on her. The two men swopped places. Lennox offered his cock to her mouth. This time Hannah didn't think twice about it, she looked at the size of the thing in awe. She thought Brad was big, Lennox was bigger, in both length and girth she wrapped her hand about three quarters of the way around his shaft and proceeded, hand and mouth worked in perfect harmony to prevent her choking herself. Brad was standing behind her he glanced at Duke for approval, Duke nodded.Brad rubbed his hard cock along her wetness until he found her opening, holding her hips tightly he slowly entered her.

"Ooooooooo mmmmmmmm," She moaned through the mouthful of cock, Brad began to screw her very slowly. Woodley was transfixed by the show of his lover getting spit roasted by two huge black dicks, and by the sounds she was making enjoying the experience into the bargain. The two men showed no signs of reaching their climax and it was a surprise when once again they stopped, just short of giving Hannah the orgasm she now graved more than ever, again the two men again swopped places. She could taste her juices on Brad`s dick as she took him now willingly into her mouth. Lennox admired the view from behind Hannah, he liked to watch a girl sucking cock, Hannah was going at Brad`s dick with gusto. She was almost transfixed by his cock, she had forgotten what was occurring as she slurped on his hard cock. That was until Lennox slid his manhood up her, stretching her quim like never before. Brad held her head so she couldn't scream. Lennox went in balls deep, he held himself buried deep inside Hannah for a few seconds before he began to fuck her. Hannah`s need for release approaching rapidly, ten long hard strokes of Lennox`s big black cock and she was on the cusp of what was going to be the biggest orgasm of her life. She was there, almost there, so very close, nothing else in the world mattered just the desire to orgasm. Lennox withdrew his cock. Hannah snorted her disapproval and moved her arse in search of Lennox`s cock, her frustration evident.

Woodley`s eyes were transfixed on the site going on in front of him, he didn't know whether to cry, or was he angry, one thing he knew was his cock was in an aroused state and he couldn't get any relief the cable tie around the base of his manhood was gripping his dick tighter now.

Lennox moved in front of Hannah and offered her his cock, she went from Brad to Lennox and back again, it appeared if she was determined to make them both shoot together. She didn't have to wait long to reap the benefit of her efforts. Lennox grabbed her head a thrust his cock deeper into her throat almost choking her, she suppressed the urge to gag as he groaned and shot his spunk down her throat. Brad replaced his mate when he pulled out, Hannah noticed his cock was very hard, it only took a couple of licks to his balls and taking him deep in her mouth she felt his cum explode into her mouth. He gave her that much she struggled to swallow it fast enough and some escaped from her mouth. Brad removed his still hard cock from her mouth.

What she hadn`t noticed in her desire to make the two guys cum was Duke stand up and move behind her. Before she could regain any composure, if that was possible she was filled onto her back, she looked towards Duke who had a big smile on his face, he knew Hannah still had the great need to orgasm. He began to strip off his shirt to reveal his six pack and massive chest. "Anything I can do for you?" He asked undoing his belt slowly.

"Let Mark and me go now," She hissed.

"Oh we will," He reached forward and rubbed his finger along her pussy bringing a grunt from Hannah, he found her swollen clit. He smiled as she shuddered at his touch. "Anything madam wants?" he asked with a knowing smile, her rubbed her clit a little firmer, this caused her arse to rise up off the bed, "Anything?"

"Ooooooooo," Hannah moaned, "Pleeeeeease."

"Please, please what?"

"Pleeeeeease fuck me," She whispered.

"Pardon me." He cocked his ear.

"You bastard, please fuck me, please," She begged.

Duke undid his belt and opened his trousers, Hannah was looking at his crotch. Duke nodded towards Peaches. He teased Hannah slowly pulling his trousers and boxers down just revealing the base of his cock, she starring at his crotch hoping he was at least the size of Lennox. Before she got to see his cock she got another shock. Peaches straddled her head and lowered her fanny down towards Hannah`s mouth. Hannah attempted to move her head but Peaches had her trapped. Hannah had never tasted another woman, never had the desire, now it seemed she had little option. Peaches lowered herself to allow Hannah`s tongue to reach her pussy, Hannah ran her tongue along Peaches wet slit. Peaches took a sharp in take of breath seemingly in approval of Hannah`s first efforts with a fanny. Peaches pushed down on Hannah`s tongue harder. Hannah had almost forgotten about her own desire and began to lash Peaches quim with her tongue, she was determined to make her cum and when she found the girls swollen clit she felt her stiffen.

mybaby
mybaby
274 Followers
12