Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
Betrayal and retribution.
12.3k words
4.31
98.9k
63

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to Barney R for his wonderful editing. This is the final chapter.<>

*****

Brad immersed himself in his work to overcome his loneliness. Work had been his saviour before and he turned to it for solace once again. But something had changed these last few weeks. Things were no longer the same.

Many a times he would look up from his work and stare at the chair Alice had occupied. Memories of her dimpled smile, her confident look and carefree laughter would time and again make him stop what he was doing.

Then he would remember how frail and weak she had looked in her hospital bed, eyes closed, breathing softly with an assortment of tubes running in and around her.

He wanted to be there with her, to help her recuperate, to bring back that dimpled smile on her cheerful face.

The incessant ringing of his cell broke his trance like posture. It was Big Mac.

"Yeah," he grunted out. He really didn't feel like talking to anybody, least of all Big Mac or Ralph and Nick for that matter.

"It was a nice bonfire wasn't it," he said over the line.

"What bonfire?"

"Aww man, don't you read the papers?"

"You mean you do?" replied Brad sarcastically.

"Hey hey, just relax okay?"

"Sorry Mac, just one of those days," replied Brad wearily.

"Yeah, I understand. Now cheer up man 'cause we just played out the final part in the Witherspoon Saga."

"What do you mean?"

"There was a fire at the construction site that severely damaged their equipment."

"Any loss of life?"

"I'm a businessman Brad," replied Big Mac in a serious tone.

"Okay. Now what?"

"Harold will need new equipment fast but he hasn't time to go in for a purchase. So he'll try the lease rent route. But the vendor is gonna ask him to come with a safety deposit of not less than seventy five percent of the equipment cost. That's when he'll come to you. This time you refuse. In due course his project will fold up and your front companies thru which you have been funding him can move in and call back their loans. From there on we just let the legal machinery do its stuff."

"So after a certain period of time my companies would have added the Witherspoon Estate in their list of acquired investments. Then what?"

"Our respected Councillor has already met some of our "esteemed" real estate developers. By the time the Law completes its due process; our guys will be ready to offer you a hefty price thru their front companies for buying out the estate from your hands."

They talked shop for some more time before Brad put down his cell. He stretched out in his chair and placed his head back on the head rest. His revenge was at its culmination point.

He should have been euphoric. But he felt nothing, just nothing. He just wanted to finish it all and move on and once again continue living the life of a living dead.

------------

The phone call came the next morning. He had barely settled down when his secretary rang up to inform him that Harold Witherspoon wanted to meet him urgently and was waiting outside.

"Send him in." Might as well finish it off and be done with it.

No sooner had he put his intercom down, than the door flung open and Harold walked in. There were beads of perspiration on his face and the red eyes indicated he hadn't slept much these past few days.

"I hope you haven't come in for more money 'cause I haven't got anymore to give you," said Brad in a cold pre-emptory tone.

"Hey Brad I thought we were in this project together," rasped out Harold as he sat down and leaned on his table with his elbows.

"Corrections required Harold. You were already into that construction project when you approached me for funds. And that's what you've been doing ever since."

"Oh I see. So that's what I've been doing ever since have I?" Harold leaned closer across the table before continuing, spittle dribbling down the side of his mouth.

"The Witherspoons have been in business for decades and decades. We have a name, a standing in society. Business houses look up to us and want to be associated with us so that they can boast that they are business partners of the Witherspoons. And you ... you have the gall to tell me that I'm not credit worthy!"

"I don't need your name tag to do business," replied Brad, totally fed up with the guy sitting across him who seemed to be perpetually sitting on a high horse.

"Try it, just try it once. You'll go places."

"I'm happy where I am."

"And just where are you? What are you? A yarn spinner? What kind of a profession is that? Who knows you? Look at me. Everybody knows who I am!"

"At least I don't have to beg and borrow."

That stung Harold. He sat back in his chair and for a second was at a loss for words. Then a crafty smile began playing on his face.

"You will always remain a commoner. You have no business potential. No wonder Nancy chose me over you. Ha! You couldn't even keep your woman." The last lines were said smugly, with a victorious look on the face.

Brad stared back at Harold. Images of Nancy sucking him off while the bastard stood quietly besides them came into sharp focus in his mind.

"I was just thinking about our last meeting. It sure didn't seem that you were managing to hold on to her any better than I did."

"Oh that was just a mercy fuck. After all you did tend to her needs before she found a real successful man in me."

This bastard is the most self centred ass hole in the universe thought Brad. It was doubtful whether he cared for anything else other than his needs.

"Well then I suggest you stop wasting your time knocking on the doors of lesser mortals," replied Brad, barely managing to control his temper. But do not forget my loans have a scheduled payback period.

That seemed to silence Harold. He realised that even if he was unable to get any more advances from Brad, he would still have to pay off the funds already borrowed. A plastic smile began to play on his face as his eyes took in Brad with a new interest.

Brad was not in a forgiving mood now. He would play out the final chapter in his very own manner. He smiled back condescendingly, an evil plot forming in his mind.

"Look Harold, just try and understand. I know you're a busy man and have a project to complete. But I too am a businessman and I have timelines to honour. My company's exposure to your business is already alarming my business associates. I suggest you look for some alternate sources for your funding. But in case you still want to do interest with me then maybe we'll sit down and talk about it in the next week."

Brad gave him a deadpanned look as Harold stared into his face, trying to decipher any ulterior motives. Then he nodded and left his office. Brad watched him leave with a growing contempt. He wondered what Nancy saw in him. The man had no scruples. He would sell his own mother if circumstances so required.

Today he had just wanted to close the chapter of his betrayal. But now he would do it in a way that Harold will never forget him.

He dialled the Councillor's number.

"Listen Nick, I just kicked that stuffed shirt out of my office. But he caused me some real grief and I want to get even on my terms. Just make sure that on no account is he able to get any loan for getting those heavy duty vehicles on rental."

"You sound quiet upset."

"I am, but by the time I'm through, I would've shared some of it with Harold, with some added interest."

"Don't worry Brad; it's not in our business interest to see him getting any financial assistance."

"Good. Thanks for the assurance."

------------

Brad began to surreptitiously monitor Harold's movements. The next few days saw Harold visiting different peoples, some with good credentials and then some with not so clean credentials. They all had ready funding available on high rates, something that Harold was seeking as by then he knew that he wouldn't be making much on the project. But if managed to complete it within the given timeline, he stood to get some better contracts from the government in the future. But Nick or Big Mac had got to them first.

By the time the week came to a close, Harold was screaming and ranting like a madman. He had never experienced such a rebuff before in his life and it hurt like hell.

In the past, his family name alone sufficed that he had his way. He knew there was money in the grey market he wanted to tap, but everyone he turned to seemed to have clamed up or was suddenly and amazingly short of funds.

He began shouting at everyone and everybody. However sleep seemed to elude him. Even if he did get to sleep, he would dream about the whole construction being on fire and wake up screaming and wet with perspiration just like he had done tonight.

He looked over to the sleeping form of his wife. Thankfully he hadn't wakened her up tonight like he had in the past so many nights. He looked at her sleeping form.

She liked to sleep naked and she was looking sexy. Yeah she sure was sexy. He couldn't remember attending a party where men wouldn't flock around her, undressing her with their eyes, asking her for a dance and trying to cop a feel or two.

He was lucky to have won her over from her husband. But then who wouldn't want to be a Mrs Witherspoon. He began playing with himself with his five fingers. Of late he wasn't being able to have an erection and that was leaving Nancy frustrated and snappy.

As he continued to play with himself, images of Brad pounding his wife came into his mind. He envied his sexual prowess, remembering how he had mauled his wife, debauched her in front of his very presence while she lay screaming enthusiastically on her back.

He didn't like it, not one bit. It was supposed to have been a get together for satiating the sexual demands of that banker's wife and he was sure he had done that with élan.

But the next thing he knew was that his wife and her ex was fucking like there was no tomorrow. Now it seemed that he would have to meet that loser again for a loan. Harold didn't like his holier than thou attitude. In business there was no place for such sentiments. Business was done for money, for creation of wealth. If you wanted to become a preacher then better join some evangelist bandwagon.

Yeah, once his project was thru he would rub his nose in the mud, but for now he had to put on a friendly mask and cajole him into loosening his purse strings. But doing that was not going to be easy.

Suddenly his five sisters stopped their ministrations as Harold's eyes travelled over his wife's sexy body. His eyes blazed with inspiration. He nodded his head and resumed shagging himself with renewed vigor.

-------------

Early in the morning Harold slipped down and parted the legs of his sleeping wife. He pressed his face closer and inhaled her musky scent, before opening his mouth and latching on to her treasure trove, his tongue expertly exploring every inch of her sensitive flesh. Nancy moaned and opened her eyes as the caress of her husband's tongue sent waves of warm sexual impulses coursing thru her body.

She had been starved of sex since past many days and it felt good. She had been worried that the outta this world sex she had with her ex in the presence of her husband might have affected his libido. He had seen worried and she had seen him giving her worried looks. Nancy let out another low moan and spread her legs wider to give her husband a better access to her femineity.

Half an hour later she lay entwined with her husband, her hair matted with sweat, breath harsh and ragged. Harold was also breathing heavily, his body shining with sweat and his wife's juices which she had rubbed on his chest by sitting upon him. He had taken her missionary and doggie style and knew she was fulfilled.

But he felt a twinge of jealously when he remembered how shamelessly his wife had frolicked with her ex. At times he wondered whether it was really impromptu as explained by her on the drive home. But he really couldn't let that worry him now considering what he was going to ask his wife to do for him, no, no for them he rationalised. She was going to be the first Witherspoon woman to be put up for a price by the Witherspoon clan in ages and he had to be careful.

He took out the expensive diamond necklace and put it on her neck. That money had come from Brad's company and should have really been put into the working of the company but he had purchased that diamond necklace on a whim and had planned to give it to her on the wedding anniversary in the coming month. But considering what he was going to ask of her, it was better that he softened her up a bit.

After all she loved gifts, especially expensive gifts. He had come to know of her liking for expensive gifts when she was still another man's woman and had used had weaned her away from her man thru exquisite pieces of jewellery and flattery. Yes, he knew his wife well.

An hour later after his wife had had him shoot off practically all his cum in a frantic session of fucking, he delicately brought up the subject of Brad. He told her that after their swap session the other week; he could see that Brad still carried a torch for her. And why not, she was smart, intelligent and so very beautiful.

Nancy looked up happily at her husband, the diamond necklace shining around her neck, lapping up all the praise. She was glad that her fears were unfounded. To be honest she had enjoyed the sex with Brad but had been careful not to let that slip in front of her husband.

Then Harold told her that Brad was a sucker when it came to business. Other players were offering loans at a much higher rate than him. Brad was stupid and so was his staff and in time to come his business was bound to fold up. After all how much money could story writing bring in?

Nancy nodded her head in agreement, at the same time running the expensive rocks thru her dainty fingers. Yes, Harold was really good when it came to making money. Brad was a nice guy, but well ... that's that, he was just a nice guy.

Then Harold gently slipped in the fact that wouldn't it be nice if they could corner the money Brad was loaning about at so ridiculously low rates. C'mon if Brad was going to squander his wealth, then why not in their direction? Nancy agreed it was a shame that Brad didn't consider them as good business prospects.

Harold then began talking about how they could buy that villa they had so liked along the Spanish coast from the savings they would make in interest payments if Brad could somehow be convinced to lend money to them.

Nancy pouted her lips. That was a good question. How could Brad be convinced?

Harold then told his wife in a conspirational tone that the reason Brad wouldn't deal with them was that he was still sore about the fact that he had won her heart. So maybe if Nancy could convince him that she felt she had mistreated him and would like to meet up again ... then perhaps that villa on the Spanish coast could be theirs much earlier than previously thought.

Nancy's eyes grew round as her brain worked overtime. She loved that nudist beach just a stone throw distance away from the villa. For past some time she had been observing a latent desire in herself to go nude, to meet other likeminded couples and well ... see how things go from there.

Now, if what she was hearing was correct, then Harold wanted her to have some kind of an on and off affair with her ex during which time her husband would take a sizeable loan from him at a low interest, invest it elsewhere and make a killing and finally put this new earnings into the villa.

She let that run in her mind. She had enjoyed the fucking session and wouldn't mind doing it again if Harold didn't mind. Of course he wouldn't mind, after all they were doing it for that villa.

She looked back at her husband seriously; after all she couldn't let her excitement be reflected on her face. "Okay Harold, I'll do it for you," she said in a quiet tone.

Just a fortnight back the wife had fooled her husband into paying a visit to the Kamasutra Lounge knowing full well that she too would be getting fucked and now the husband had convinced his wife in entering the oldest business in human history for the sole purpose of getting the loan he so desperately needed to stave off failure, a loan no other business house was willing to give him.

The next afternoon Brad got a call from Nancy. He had been expecting it since the last couple of days. No doubt Harold must have put in his every ounce of strength in trying to get somebody to fund him. Having failed he had decided to use the famed honey trap route.

"Hi Nancy what's up?"

"Hi Brad, just been thinking about you over the past few days."

"How's our little girl?" he asked abruptly.

That threw her off. For a moment she was confused then quickly regained her composure.

"Brad she wants to meet you. We all want you to be, um ... part of our family so to say. After all we have our little daughter to think about if ... if nothing else," she replied in a carefully disguised hurtful tone that didn't fool Brad for a minute.

"Nancy it was you that threw everything away. I was always there."

"I know, I know I've been wrong and short sighted in my behaviour."

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"Brad, oh Brad, the last time when we met it was so nice, oh I'll never forget it. It was like I was offered this chance of making up to you. Did you like being with me?"

"It was great Nancy. Just like old times," lied Brad. There could never be a just like old times between them.

"You were fantastic Brad, just superb."

Of course he was superb thought Brad bitterly. Considering the number of married women he had slept with, with the sole purpose of making their husbands a cuckold just like him, he should be superb if not outright fantastic.

"I hope you didn't have any problems with Harold."

"Oh no, no Brad. He was cool about it. After all, you and I had been married once and he felt that he owed at least so much to you by letting us have some time together."

'So this was the route they were planning to take,' thought Brad. She had given a hint by saying "letting us have some time together." It connoted a lot.

"Brad now that we're with each other, I don't want to lose you. Oh please say that was not a onetime stand. Give us an opportunity to make up to you."

'Now the offer is out in the open,' thought Brad. Well, he certainly won't let them down.

"Nancy you're the hottest woman around in this town. Why don't we meet up again, say tomorrow night?"

"At the Kamasutra Lounge?"

"Yeah, Nancy at the KL. We'll have a party you wouldn't forget in a life time."

"Oh Brad! That sounds fun!" squealed Nancy, happy that her honey trap had sprung true.

Brad smiled as he put down his cell. Yeah, it was gonna be fun, more fun than she could ever imagine.

-----------

Brad walked around in the Kamasutra Lounge stark naked, looking at nothing in particular. He glanced at the wall clock and noted with satisfaction that it was almost time for his tormentors to make their appearance.

His eyes travelled across the dimly lit room to where Michelle was lying on her back with the Councillor on top of her, their bodies crazily entwined together. Michelle was black, 5'10'', with big pendulous mama boobs, amazing long legs and fleshy thighs. She had her hair done in the latest fashion and her lips were brightly painted.

Her doe eyes fluttered as her body responded to the closeness of a man. The Councillor planted his lips upon her and the black and white mix of perspiring bodies rolled over the mattresses specially laid down for such frolicking by the rich and powerful.

The Councillor's giggling was submerged by the high decibel of the moans being let out by Ingrid as Ralph plunged his mammoth phallus in and out of her wet pussy. She had her snow white legs thrown up over Ralph's shoulders and her cute C size breasts jiggled in unison in response to the continuous assault.