Revenge in Advance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think of it like a pre-nuptial agreement. You and Renee probably don't have one, because it's the last thing young couples ever think of.

"When a man and woman sign a pre-nuptial agreement, they both hope they are wasting their time. They never want to see that agreement again or even think about it. Their happy marriage will make it irrelevant, just like Renee hopes her policy will be irrelevant now that she's made a full disclosure to you.

"Only if things go bad does the husband or wife remember the pre-nup and the protection it gives. They can review it and relax because they know everything that will happen and everything that won't. I think that's how you should think of Renee's policy.

"My advice is to forget the dark side and look on the bright side. Sure, you would never cheat on her, but a lot of men have said that and ended up cheating anyway. You now have an added incentive against straying. It might be small, but even small incentives can be useful. It's like what they say about locking your door against burglars."

"What's that?"

"They say door locks don't keep out real burglars. They just keep honest people honest."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."