Revenge In The Mall

Story Info
An old enemy gets what is coming to her.
836 words
2.28
42.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sasha8649
sasha8649
11 Followers

Walking through the mall, you pass strangers all day long, until suddenly you see a recognizable face in the crowd; unpleasant, but recognizable. You knew the second you spotted her that she would be your next target. It had been months since you'd seen her last and you've been angry with her for quite some time anyway. She would be a perfect recipient for the bulging sack of cum that you've been building up all week. You walk right in her direction. She turns her head and spots you, looking wary, and you give her a tentative grin; she returns the smile.

"Bethany? What are you doing here!?"

"Oh, you know, last minute shopping. Fun, right?"

"Haha. Yeah. Fun." You hate small talk. "Want to walk with me?"

Slowly a plan starts forming in your mind, and she agrees to go with you. You walk around a few stores with her, building up her comfort wall slowly but surely.

"Well I really think this is everything I need. Thanks so much for keeping me company."

"Sure, no problem, want to grab a bite?"

She walks off in the direction of the parking lot, expecting you to follow, and you grab her arm, "This way."

You walk her around the mall back toward the food court, and as you pass the restrooms, you are about to push her through the door when she surprises you.

"Wanna make out in the bathroom?" Make out. Yeah. That's definitely what you had in mind. Not. But she doesn't have to know that.

The two of you walk into the family restroom and lock the door behind you. She turns to you grinning and you grab her by the throat and slam her against the wall.

"Look bitch, if you wanted to fuck me you should have just said so. You caused a ton of unnecessary shit. And now I'm gonna give you what you wished for. Whether you want it or not."

Her eyes are wide in fear, but fuck her, she deserves this. She's too scared to yell out (thankfully) and you rip her jeans open, the button flying off and the zipper coming down. You rip them down to her ankles and tear her underwear away. To show her that you're stronger than her so that she won't run, you pick her up and put her on the toilet facing you.

"Suck it. Now. I know you want to. Go ahead."

She starts sucking your cock sensually – apparently she want it – and that just won't do. You slap her hard across the face and bunch her hair up behind her head and shove your cock into her throat, squeezing her nose until she starts to get dizzy. You give her a second to gasp for air.

"You bast-"

Your cock works as such a good silencer as she tries to yell at you around it. After a while she starts to bore you, so you switch places with her and sit her on your cock facing away from you.

"You're ugly bitch, now fuck me so I can think of a cunt that's actually any good." Holding her mouth shut, you start to prod at her ass until she straddles your cock and starts moving up and down slowly.

"It's not gonna fuck itself, bitch, let's go." She fucks you a little faster and you can feel her tears running down to your hand, her body shaking as she cries and fucks you at the same time.

"You asked for this. This is what you wanted, right? You said it happened, I'm just making an honest bitch out of you. You're such a stupid cunt." Her pussy is loose compared to the good women you fuck and it's starting to piss you off.

"God you must be such a fucking whore. You know you're no good, right bitch? Your pussy isn't even tight." You start slapping at her tits and ass so that she'll move faster, treating her like the dumbass animal she is, signaling for her to just finish up. But she's no good. Without warning you push her off of you onto her face on the floor and start rubbing your cock.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied."

"Say it again."

"I shouldn't have lied, I don't want this, I'm sorry."

"That's right bitch, I wouldn't have fucked you anyway you stupid loose cunt. Your pussy is all used up. It's nothing. Now lay on your back."

Standing over her you jack off until you blow a week's worth of cum all over her body. While you're zipping up your pants she starts to get up. You kick her to the ground and hear her head hit the floor. She doesn't stir.

"Oops. Haha." You whisper to yourself.

On the way to the parking lot you pass a janitor.

"Hey man, someone left a real ugly mess in that bathroom of yours. You might wanna get that."

Accomplished, you walk out to your car.

sasha8649
sasha8649
11 Followers