Revenge is Best Served... Hot

Story Info
A wayward husband suffers retaliation at his wife's hands.
3.4k words
4
46.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySin
MySin
42 Followers

Sylvia was as pissed off as I have ever seen her. Way past pissed. Literally shaking with rage she let me know just exactly how pissed off she was. She made it clear that I exceeded my boundaries and she was about to return the favor. They say a grudge fuck is the best sex you'll ever have. I was about to find out just exactly how true that saying is.

She lulled me into it. She acted like she was over it. Make up sex always seems to be good, and often than not great. We had a couple of glasses of champagne and kissed and made out like we were teenagers again. We talked and it was as if my stupid error was in the past. She asked me if I wanted a femdom handjob. She knows I like them. So I had no reservations about responding with an enthusiastic "yes". She strapped me down to the leather bench we use for those sessions. I thought the binds were a bit tighter and more certain than usual.

Sylvia was a true artist when it came to handjobs. I swear I think she could extract cum from a rock with those hands. When I say she was extraordinary, it's a gross understatement. She definitely had a special talent. She would tease and work my cock and have me begging to cum, squirming in my bondage as she controlled me totally, deciding if, when and how I would cum under the magic of her hands. She would alternate between pounding my cock and tormenting it with slow, methodical and excruciatingly erotic strokes that made you stop breathing and your eyes cross in ecstasy.

After she strapped me down, she disappeared briefly into the master suite. When she emerged, she was wearing a black shelf bra. Sylvia had a set of luscious tits that most 30 year-olds would die for and the bra presented them perfectly, with her long hard nipples jutting out at attention over the top of the bra. She was wearing nipple jewelry that accentuated them, placing the punctuation mark on their perfection. Her panties were a lace, crotchless thong that matched the bra and flawlessly framed her freshly shaved pussy. A garter belt and back-seamed stockings were the crowning touch. She looked exquisite.

She pulled up a chair next to the bench. Slowly, tantalizingly, deliberately, she began to milk my dick, pausing unpredictably to suck it, diving down all the way to my balls. I could feel the back of her throat as she slowly, methodically sucked her way back to the base of the head interrupted by an occasional thrust back to the balls. After each interlude of sucking, she would revert back to the hand stroking, carefully pausing at the head to rotate gently and slowly around the base. The eroticism was unrestrained and I was just moments away from blowing my wad into her hand, when she suddenly stopped. Uncharacteristically she pounded my dick hard with two painful strokes that immediately eliminated my impending orgasm.

Without a word, Sylvia got up from the chair and walked into the master bedroom, returning moments later with a gag and a blindfold. She stuffed the gag forcefully into my mouth, tightly cinching it. I could only issue muffled, grunting sounds from behind the gag. Then she harshly, angrily put the blindfold on leaving me completely muted and sightless.

Again she pounded my helpless cock with a few enraged strokes. And again she left me. Totally helpless. Totally immobilized. I struggled to escape but the binds were too tight and there was no escape. I was at her total mercy. I knew this was out of her normal profile. Something was awry. The unknown of it all was both exhilarating and simultaneously a bit frightening.

She arose again. I could hear her footsteps as she headed back to the master bedroom and bath. I'd guess that she was in there for a half hour or so. When she returned, I could clearly make out the clicking of high heels as she came onto the living room's tile floor. She came over to me. I could feel her breath and the luscious smell of her perfume as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Once again she began to work my cock with her hand magic. My dick leapt to attention still again as she delightfully played alternatively with the head and the shaft. After just a few minutes I was again on the very precipice of orgasm and once again she quit abruptly. Then she pounded my dick hard, cruelly hard, for a few strokes and then stopped completely.

She began to speak. I could hear the anger in her trembling voice.

"I've had it with your constant inability to understand and deal with boundaries. Tonight it's payback time. Big time. I'll be back. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll be back later."

I heard the click of her heels move to the kitchen where I then heard the unmistakable sound of her collecting her purse. The car keys jingled as she picked them up off the countertop. I heard the back door open and then close. The garage door opened. I heard her car start up in the driveway, the garage door closed and she drove off. I expected her to drive around for a short while to make her point and return, angry but back at home. But she didn't make such a return.

I know it was probably only a few hours but it seemed like an eternity before I heard the car drive into the driveway again. First the garage door opened and closed and then the back door opened. Once again I heard the unmistakable clicks of her heels as she walked across the kitchen and into the living room.

Sylvia belligerently removed my blindfold. I could then see that her hair was tussled and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth. She was wearing the shelf bra under a sheer black blouse which I had given her. Her nipples were clearly visible through the blouse, even at a distance. She was wearing a mid-thigh black leather skirt which I also had given her along with the back-seamed stockings and black high heels. Dangling rhinestone earrings were swinging from her ears. Even in her now ruffled state she was spectacularly beautiful. I couldn't imagine her out in public dressed like that. As many times as I had asked, no begged, her to dress so provocatively she had never done so. My mind was racing with my mental picture of her out in public looking like that. I noticed that all of her clothes and jewelry were items I had given her. It was quite clear that she was making a statement by wearing those items and she was enjoying rubbing my nose in it.

She pulled up the chair again alongside me as I still laid immobilized. She grinned a bit evilly at me and began to work my dick. Even with all the apprehension I couldn't help but react again to the marvelous magic of her special touch. Quickly my cock arose to meet its calling. She worked it brutally to perfection, stroking the full length of the shaft slowly, interrupted by an occasional pause at the head where she tantalizingly massaged its throbbing crown. Yet once more as I approached orgasm she brusquely stopped.

She leaned over and got down into my face, whispering seductively "I had the most marvelous time tonight. After all these years I finally let go sexually. I decided to just have a really good time and not deal with anything other than just pure physical enjoyment of it, looking for nothing but satisfaction for me. I wanted to live like I've never lived before, to live like I've been afraid to for all these years. It was breathtaking. I loved it. Every damn moment."

I quivered, strapped helplessly to the leather bench, while she kept on.

"I want to tell you about it. Every detail. Every magnificent, decadent moment in its full glory. Do you want to hear it?"

I could see the sparkle of excitement dance in her eyes as they had done years before when we were still dating. Still gagged, I could only nod "yes".

She started to divulge the full story of her evening.

"I went to a bar down in mid-town I had been told about. Some of the girls at the office said it was a hot spot with lots of single men. I expected to find mostly a bunch of younger barely out of college. The crowd had the younger men but was pretty diverse with a lot of other older guys too, maybe into their 60s. Of course there were a lot of women there too.

I spotted a guy at the bar who was alone and looked intriguing. He was in his mid-upper 40s. Ruggedly handsome. Tallish. Dark hair with a couple of silver streaks. He was casually dressed in a sport shirt and tight blue jeans, drinking a cocktail and just looking around the place, people watching.

I was wearing a pashmina to cover my tits when I came in. I was terribly nervous about being dressed this way and not sure I'd look good enough to be wanted. I doubted my desirability. I needed to check it out before I really let go. I was looking around at all the men but once I targeted him I pulled the pashmina off and stuffed it in my purse and headed towards him. My nipples were incredibly hard from the excitement. It felt like they were going to push right through my blouse. I went up to him, nothing but my sheer blouse between him and my obvious excitement. He looked me in the eye and then he stared unabashedly at my tits."

"Very, very nice" he said, picking his eyes up from my tits to look at my face again. "Got a name?"

I could hardly speak. My tongue was tied and my mouth was dry between the exhilaration of this stranger staring at my tits and my own case of nerves. I glanced around the bar. Now four or five other guys had noticed me and were also gawking at my tits, whispering and elbowing their friends to take a look at me. I felt so sexy, so wanted and so alive, like I haven't felt in years, maybe ever.

"Sylvia", I stammered. "And yours?"

"Michael. What are you drinking, Sylvia?"

"I'll have a cosmopolitan" I softly responded. I moved up next to him at the bar and I put my hand on his thigh."

She continued the story. "He ordered my drink and put his hand lightly on my ass, rubbing it and lightly squeezing it. I instantly broke out all over goose bumps. I could feel my pussy beginning to get wet with anticipation and excitement. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I didn't know if I could go through with it. I was so close to just leaving. My heart was pounding as I felt the passion building inside me."

All the while she talked, she was continuing her slow and methodical stroking of my now utterly erect dick, never missing a stroke. I hung on her every word.

"We made some small talk. After a few minutes, I leaned over I pushed my hand across his thigh and over onto his crotch and whispered in his ear that I wasn't there for social hour. His dick was already springing to life inside his jeans. I could feel it growing as I brushed over it thru his pants. He countered by obscurely brushing my tits with one hand and continuing to rub my ass lightly with the other. He thought he was invisible but those other guys at the bar were watching like hawks. They saw exactly what was happening. I was the center of attention and I fucking loved it. I unbuttoned the top two buttons on my blouse to give them a better view.

We drank slowly at first but as his dick got harder and my pussy got wetter, we drank more quickly. We ordered another round and continued petting each other, pretty much guzzling down the second round. I leaned over and whispered in his ear about finding someplace to be alone and that I didn't need to be drunk for him to get what he wanted. He pulled out a hundred dollar bill, left it on the bar and told me we were going to the parking lot."

"You want more?" she asked me. I nodded "yes" again. "You sure?" I grunted my affirmation thru the gag.

"We got out to his car. I was surprised to see it was a minivan. I laughed inside, maybe out loud. I had expected a Porsche or BMW or Mercedes. A fucking minivan? Really? He opened the side door. All the seats were laid flat in the back and we tumbled onto the floor of the van. He quickly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my blouse and began mauling my tits, squeezing them, sucking the nipples hard and rolling them between his fingers, pulling them hard enough to make me wince in pain. But I wanted more. Don't quit, I thought. Don't ever quit. I kissed him deeper and harder in response to his punishment of my nipples and he responded with an even crueler handling of my erect nipples. I fumbled around and finally got his pants and underwear pulled down. His cock was rigid and large, very large. It was almost porn star size. The head was purple with excitement and cried for attention. I was determined to give it the kind of attention that I knew it needed and that I knew I could give it.

I started sucking it ferociously, working up and down the shaft, pausing at the top of the upstroke to twirl my tongue around its throbbing head. I savored every stroke like a kid on a Popsicle on a blistering hot summer day. I bobbed on it shamelessly, craving to taste his cum. In just a very few minutes he satisfied that need for me, shooting a huge wad of cum into the back of my throat. I enthusiastically gulped it down and was eager for more. I kept pumping and sucking his cock to extract every drop of his cum like it was fine wine, licking my lips to gather every drop."

I was about to jump out of my skin listening to this story. I just couldn't believe that my Sylvia, my virginal ultra-conservative Sylvia, would ever do something like this. I had fantasized about it. We had talked about it as a turn-on and she had always been absolutely, perfectly clear that it would never, ever happen. I never believed there was even the remotest possibility it would ever come true. Not in a million years. Not ever.

She kept on. "And now the most exciting part. I looked up and there were two guys from inside the bar staring thru the open door on the minivan. In the heat of the moment I didn't even realize that Michael hadn't closed it. The idea that these guys had just watched me give a blowjob and greedily gulp down Michael's load was a wild turn on. Then Michael roughly rolled me over and began fucking me violently, pounding my cunt, taking me like a wild animal in heat. In just a few minutes he came again, filling my cunt with another hot load of his cum.

He rolled off of me, spent, his pants around his knees. I looked up and one of the two young men was now standing right in front of me at the van's door working his hard dick in his hand. I was caught up in the passion of it all. I motioned for him to come to me. He came over and stuck his erect dick right in front of my mouth. I leaned up from the floor of the van, took it in my mouth and began eagerly sucking it, working him as hard as I just worked Michael. Now his friend got into the van too, watching me suck off his buddy while he jerked off. I was concentrating hard on sucking the first guy's dick when I felt a hard cock slam into my cunt. I thought Michael had recovered and was banging me again but when I paused my blowjob to look back it was the other guy that had been watching.

I didn't care. All I wanted was to be used. To be filled. To be wanted. To be craved. By anyone. Anyone but you. It didn't matter who. I've never had two guys at once and I told you that would never happen either, but it did. It was exhilarating and liberating at the same time. I had finally let go of my inhibitions.

I sucked and stroked that young stranger's cock. He blew a wad into my mouth that must have been twice as big as Michael's and I swallowed his load too, being careful to clean every drop from his dick as I was still being ravaged by his friend behind me. My unbridled tits were bouncing wildly as he pounded me. He grabbed my hair, pulling me back onto his dick just as he shot his wad into me, on top of Michael's. After he came, he spun me around and pulled my mouth to his cock and made me clean the residual cum and my own juices from his still hard cock.

Just as fast as they appeared, the two young strangers disappeared into the night. I had been used as a sex toy by them. Not even a name much less a kiss. They just deposited cum into my mouth and pussy and then left me like a $5 whore. I probably should have felt used, abused and even cheap but instead I felt pleasure, bliss, elation, and fulfillment. Sexual liberty. Finally. The whole scene was being replayed in my head; two loads of cum in my mouth and two in my pussy. I got goose bumps again just thinking about it. I decided I had used them more than they used me and they didn't even know it." She laughed out loud.

"Michael escorted me to my car, gave me his name and number and told me he wanted to see me again."

Sylvia reached into her bra, pulled out his business card and tossed it at me, mocking me with it. Listening to her tale has my cock is on the verge of a massive explosion. Three times tonight I've been brought to the edge of orgasm. I'm in a state of elongated sexual stimulation that I've never before endured. I desperately need to cum. Desperately.

Sylvia stopped stroking me. She ripped the gag off of me. "Oh please. Don't do this to me again" I beg.

"Shut up. Quit whining" she snapped as she hiked up her skirt and firmly sat on my face, looking down over her succulent tits at mine.

"Clean me up, you sorry bastard. I've cleaned other girls' juices off your dick and didn't even know it. Now it's your turn, in spades. I've been holding it in all the way home, saving it for you to clean."

I could actually see pearly drips of cum from her two invaders dripping from her now slightly swollen cunt. They had obviously worked it hard. I fervently licked her from her ass to her clit, sucking and licking every drop of cum from her glistening cunt. I could taste their seed in her and loved it.

I licked wildly as she ground her pussy hard onto my face. She got up and turned around in a 69 position and began to once again jerk me off while I resumed my cleaning duties. I had been on the verge of orgasm all evening and I quickly erupted in a massive cum shot. Even after I came, she continued to stroke my dick relentlessly. I writhed under her hand after I had cum so incredibly hard, the intense sensations being more than I thought I could endure. But I had no choice.

She got up and left me on the bench for an hour or so before finally coming back to release me. She made it perfectly clear that she had a magnificent time and planned on repeating her performance again in the future, that this was just the beginning of the new, unleashed Sylvia.

Payback is a bitch and revenge is best served hot.

MySin
MySin
42 Followers