Revenge Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations, this is wonderful...wonderful. Oh, Jill, I'm so happy for you," she bubbled.

Mark came over looking, confused. "Marion, what's going on?" he asked.

Marion rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, you men...you're all blind." Then she took Jilly's left hand and waved it in front of his face.

Mark lit up and grabbed my hand and shook it. "That's wonderful...you lucky dog, you"

Jilly told them we wanted to get married right away, and "NO I'm not pregnant...Not yet anyway." She looked at me and smiled.

We had a wonderful day seeing the island. We ended the day at their house, with Marion making a wonderful dinner, in celebration.

Jilly and I went back to the hotel and made love. I couldn't get enough of her, and she seemed insatiable. We finally fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

Mark took me to the lab in the morning. Marion took Jilly shopping.

I was really happy with my inspection of the lab. It was beautiful, and although it wouldn't be operational for about another couple of weeks, I was pleasantly surprised with had had been done.

We spent the week getting the last of the equipment delivered and set up. Basically, tying up the loose ends.

On the next Monday, the CEO and CFO came for an inspection. They were extremely happy with the progress of the work. The four of us went over what had been done, and what was still needed.

As we talked over lunch, Peter Ragnarison, the CEO, said, "Jack, the Board and I have been concerned about the lab for a while, I now see that it was for nothing. You and Mark have done a bang-up job getting it set up. You know that Mark is now the Operations Manager. Well, we want you to take the Lab Director's position?"

I was flabbergasted; I had no clue that they were even considering me for the position. What would Jilly say?

I looked around and all three were looking at me and smiling. It was obvious that Mark had known.

I stammered, "I don't know what to say. This is a real honor. Ahh, can I think about it."

Mark jumped in and said, "What you guys don't know is that Jack and Jillian became engaged last weekend. They are planning to get married soon. And, NO, she is not pregnant."

John Levinson, the finance man, laughed and added, "Not yet, anyway."

Peter looked like he was going to burst, as blurted out, "Well, now when Jack and Jill go up the hill it definitely won't be for water.

He immediately added, "I'm sorry, Jack...but I had to say that. I promise I will never make another comment like that again."

The four of us burst out in laughter.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I wanted to get back to the hotel and tell Jilly.

Finally, Mark was driving me back to the hotel. We were talking about the lab and the offer.

I told him, "Jill and I had talked, and she wants to leave Chicago and move to Ft. Carson. She is going to look for a teaching job, as soon as we get back."

Mark said, "Well, that's good, but now she will just have to move a little further away.

He went on, "When Marion and I moved here, I wondered if you live in paradise, will it still feel like paradise? I hope so."

I put my head back and said, "Mark, if I'm with Jill, anyplace we live will be paradise."

Mark burst out into laughter saying "Spoken like a true fiancée."

We were still laughing when we arrived at the hotel. As we went in, Marion was just leaving. Marion gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, she whispered, "Congratulations."

Jilly and I went into the lounge. We were going to have a drink, and then go to dinner. As we sat on a couch and sipped, she was telling me about her day, where they went, what she bought. He told me that she and Marion have really hit it off. And, that she would miss her when we left.

I was sitting smiling at her, so much in love with her.

She looked at me questioningly and said, "Jack, is there something wrong?"

I said, "Peter and John were here today for their formal inspection."

"Yes, I know, Marion mentioned it," Jilly interjected.

"They were very pleased with how the work was going and that we should be operational weeks ahead of schedule. Over lunch, they said they want me to head up the lab...they offered me the directorship. It would mean living here, with a big raise and bonus. They would move us and set us up in a place to live until we found a house. What do you think?" I softly said.

Jilly was silent, she was just sitting there staring at me. I thought that she was upset, that she didn't want to move here...maybe it was too far away...I started to panic.

Tears filled her eyes, she put her arms around and hugged me. "Oh Da...Jack, this is a dream come true. I can't believe its really happening...Yes, take the job...we will move here and live here, together," she wept.

She then gave a little laugh, "That explains Marion's weird suggestions, today. She kept wanting to look at houses for sale. They just bought a house, but she said she wanted to compare her house with others on the market. Mind you, we did see a couple of real nice ones."

"Jack, I thought that she was loosing her mind, with looking at houses and her telling me that Jeff's wife, Marge, is a high school teacher, and how she keeps saying that they are desperate for teachers, especially Elementary school teachers...She was setting me up," she exclaimed.

I held her tight and said, "Well then, I will let Peter and John Know that I will take the job in the morning."

Jilly looked at me questioningly and asked, "You can't get in contact with them now?"

I took her in my arms kissed her and whispered, "I have other more pressing business to attend to."

She smiled and giggled, "Oh yea, Peter and John can wait."

We got up leaving our drinks and walked to the elevator hand in hand. We never got to dinner that night.

I awoke up early the next morning, and just lay in bed. Jilly opened her eyes and stretched. She rolled over to me and put her arm over my chest.

I softly said, "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well? I sure did, must be the tropical air."

"Absolutely, the tropical air and making wild passionate love half the night," she answered.

"Yea, that too," I laughed.

"Jack, when can we get married?" she asked.

"How about a week from Thursday?" I said.

"Be serious, Jack," she said.

"I am," I said, "We can go for the blood tests either today or tomorrow. I have George going to my apartment in Fr. Carson. He is going to send the envelope with all my important papers by Fed Ex. We can go get the marriage license next Monday, and on Thursday, we go to the Court House and have a Judge marry us.

"You know that we will have to postpone the honeymoon. But, we can have a long weekend. I am going to make reservations in a small inn I heard of, it has a couple of cabins right on the beach. But, I'm not going to tell anyone...I don't want any interruptions."

Tears welled up in Jilly's eyes. She held me tight and mashed her lips against mine. I met Mark on time...just barely.

The next week flew by, and everything went smoothly. The blood tests were fine. I got the Fed Ex with no problem, and we got the Marriage License. Now, all we had to do was go to the Court House on Thursday afternoon. I made reservations at the Sunset Bay Inn for the weekend.

Mark and Marion were going to stand up for us. Everyone from the Lab was going to be there. I guess you don't miss the boss' wedding.

Peter and John extended their stay for two days, so they could attend.

On the day before the weeding, Marion insisted that Jilly stay at her house. "Because, the groom is not allowed to see the bride the night before the wedding."

Mark laughed and said, "Don't even think about arguing...She, who must be obeyed, has spoken."

So, I slept alone that night. Ihatedit.

The next day crawled by. I went out for a while and shopped, just to pass the time. Finally, at around 3:15 pm Mark picked me up.

I was dressed in a conservative, blue pinstriped three-piece suit. Mark had a gray suit on.

When we arrived at the Court House, Jillian was waiting there with Marion, and everyone from the lab. Even though I wasn't late, they all teased me about the bride getting there before the Groom.

Jillian was wearing a white dress, knee length, which flowed over her body showing her beautiful shape and gorgeous breasts. I was in awe. I stood there staring, unable to take my eyes off of her.

Mark nudged me, and I came to my senses. I took Jillian's hand in mine, and we went into the Court House.

At approximately 4:05 pm, Jack Wallace and Jillian Merriweather were joined in marriage, by Judge Robert Kalani. Yes, Jack and Jill got married.

I had invited everyone to dinner at a French restaurant, close by. So after the ceremony and taking pictures, which seemed to go on forever, we headed to the restaurant

After a wonderful dinner with free flowing wine and numerous toasts, the party began to break up. In a pleasant surprise, Peter picked up the bill.

"Just a little extra bonus for our new director and his blushing bride," he laughed.

At about 7:45 pm, Jilly and I got into the car I rented and started the hour and a half drive to the Sunset Bay Inn. I had very little to drink during the dinner. I knew I had to drive for a while, before we could call it a night.

We arrived at Sunset Bay at around 9:30 pm, the owner, Sarah Lienani, a woman in her sixty's, checked us in for the Honeymoon Suite. We talked and joked for a few moments. I signed the register Mr. and Mrs. Jack Wallace, and Jilly giggled, as I did.

Sarah gave Jilly a funny look and asked, "So, how long have you two been Mr. and Mrs. Jack Wallace?"

Jilly looked at her watch and said, "Five and a half hours. We were just married in Lihue."

Sarah's jaw dropped. She stammered, "My god, you really are honeymooners. This is wonderful...wonderful. Well I won't hold you up any longer."

She had her son carry our bags to our cabin, the Honeymoon Cabin.

I went to tip him, but he refused, saying that his mother would kill him if she found out.

As the evening was warm, Jilly and I went into the bedroom and changed into tee shirts and shorts.

The bedroom was huge. There was a over sized heart shaped bed with red satin sheets. A large picture window looking out to the ocean.

There was an immense living room, which had a heart shaped hot tub off to one corner. There was a picture window next to the sliding doors that led to a porch that had wicker couch and a hammock.

We explored the cabin, and Jilly made two bourbons and ice. We went out onto the porch, sat on the couch and sipped our drinks. The sound of the waves and salty aroma of the sea was heavenly.

I knew I was in heaven, because I had the most beautiful angel cuddling next to me.

It seemed that neither one of us were in a hurry to get to bed. We knew that we had the rest of our lives to make love. For right, now we were content to sit here and bask in the love that surrounded us.

Jilly got up and took my hand. We slowly walked down to the water. Standing there looking at the moon reflected on the ocean, I took her in my arms and kissed her.

We kissed long and hard, our mouths open and tongues wrestling. We slowly lowered ourselves to the cool sand. The water was lapping at our feet and legs.

Jilly sat up and removed her tee shirt and pants, and I did the same.

She lay back on to the sand and held her arms out to me. I, immediately, went into her arms, crushing my naked body onto hers. Our lips met once again, in a lustful and passionate kiss.

I wanted Jilly. I wanted her badly, and I wanted her now. She obviously felt the same way, as she reached down and started to stroke my erect dick. She, then, opened her legs wide for me.

I moved over her, and she guided my dick into her hot wet vagina. I pushed into her slowly. Inch by inch, I entered her tight loveliness. The feeling of her tight cunt caressing my dick was unbelievable.

When I was completely inside of her, I stopped. I looked at Jilly, smiled and said, "I love you, my sweet, beautiful wife."

She smile and said, "Love me my husband. Make love to me, now and forever."

"Yes, my love. Yes," I said, as I began to stroke my dick in and out of her. Slowly and lovingly at first; then faster and faster as our passions mounted.

Jilly had her legs locked around my waist, as we humped and fucked with wild abandon. Our cries of passion were drowned out by the roar of the surf.

I couldn't believe that making love to my new bride would heighten the pleasure to a staggering degree. I became a wild man, pistoning my dick into her with a ferocity I never experienced before.

I wanted to force my being into her, to become completely enveloped in her.

Jilly was going wild. She was bouncing up trying to get more and more of my dick into her. Trying for the deepest penetration possible.

We were loving. We were fucking. Man and woman; husband and wife; father and daughter. Coming together, uniting, becoming as one. Joining together in the most intimate way possible. Entering into a partnership that would endure forever. Spending eternity with each other, in each other. Loving, fucking, living and dying together. Never to be separated.

I screamed out, as my orgasm overwhelmed me, and I began to ejaculate into my Jilly's vagina, into her womb, her body, over and over, again and again. When there was no more room inside her, and my sperm began to leak out from between my dick and the walls of her vagina. Still, I shot my cum into her.

When I began to ejaculate, Jilly threw her head back and screamed. Her back arched, and she squeezed my hips like a vise. She screamed out her love for me. She screamed out her lust and passion. She screamed out, as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

How long we spent in the throes of that monumental orgasm, I will never know. It was if time stood still. We were outside the realm of time. We were no longer in this universe. I have no idea where we were, but I know that I want to return with my lovely wife, again and again.

When my dick finally softened, I pulled out and lay beside her. We lay on the sand holding hands until the incoming tide completely washed over us.

We then sat up and held each other, tightly. Just holding, never wanting to let go.

When we got up and searched for our clothes, the moon had already set. The stars were the only light we had. I had never seen so many stars, the heavens were aglow with them.

Jilly and I slowly ambled back to the cabin, still naked. We were holding our sopping clothes and left them hanging on the porch.

We went inside rinsed off, dried ourselves, and got into bed. We lay there in each other's and fell asleep.

I woke up early, just as the sun was coming over the mountain. I lay in bed with Jilly laying next to me. Her arm and leg were over me. I lay there listening to Jilly breath, watching her sleep. She was lovely, so innocent, so peaceful.

I, ever so slowly, got out of bed, not waking my love.

I went into the living room and found that a continental breakfast, and a huge urn of coffee.

I poured myself a cup and went out to the porch and sat on the sofa, sipping the coffee.

A short while later, I heard, "Jack, Jack..."

"Out here my love," I said, as I got up.

Jilly walked out to the porch, and I took her in my arms. As I held her, I whispered in her ear, "Good morning, my beautiful, lovely, sweet wife. I love you."

"Oh Jack, is this real? Are we really married?" She quietly asked.

"Yes, we are. You are my beautiful wife, and I am your husband."

She smiled and took my hand, and we walked back into the cabin..

We sat at the table and started to pick out some pastries. Jilly went to her bag and took out her pack of birth control pills. She sat down and popped one out. Then, she looked at me and picked up the pill and threw it at the trashcan.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Okay?"

I nodded.

She picked up the pack and threw it at the trashcan. It missed and went under a chair. We left it there.

We went back into the bedroom and made sweet wonderful love.

We spent the rest of the weekend on the beach, in bed, and making love anywhere we were alone.

No, Jilly did not get pregnant during our honeymoon.

When we got back to Lihue, Jilly applied for and was offered a job as a second grade teacher. They were really impressed with the fact that she has spent a year in an inner city elementary school in Chicago.

We went back to the main land for two weeks and arranged to have our things shipped to Kauai.

The next few months were very hectic. With starting up the lab, Jilly starting her new teaching job, finding a place to live and doing the thousand things that newly weds did.

By the end of October, things had quieted down. The lab was running smoothly, Jilly was comfortable in her job; we bought a beautiful house and were settled in.

We were living in paradise. And yes, it was still paradise even though we were living there.

I had found my paradise in Jilly. We would spend hours exploring each other's body. Learning what the other liked and how to give the greatest pleasure possible. Life was wonderful.

In December, shortly before Christmas, I arrived at home and found Jilly and Marion sitting in the living room. They were laughing and giggling.

I thought that they had been having a little drink, getting into the Holiday cheer. Jilly looked up and said, "Welcome home, Daddy!"

"DADDY...DADDY", I thought. What the fuck is going on.

Marion giggled and said, "Well, Daddy aren't you going to give a hug and a kiss to MOMMY?"

WHAT THE FUCK...then it hit me. Daddy...Mommy. I stood there with my mouth open.

Jilly ran to me with her arms open wide. I grabbed her and spun her. Then, I pulled her close and mashed my lips to hers.

She rammed her tongue into my mouth and moaned.

When we broke apart, Marion laughed and said "I sure know how you got pregnant, Jill."

Jilly was eight weeks pregnant. She would be giving birth in early August. I was overjoyed. I was going to be a father and grandfather in one shot. My Jilly was pregnant with my child.

We celebrated, really celebrated, after Marion left.

The months flew by, Jilly's stomach grew, and the more it grew that more beautiful she became. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, and she didn't want me to keep them off of her.

In early August, in the early hours of the morning, Jilly woke me and said, "It's time."

Her water had broken. We went to Wilcox Memorial Hospital in Liheu.

At 11:00 am, a baby boy came into the world, Daniel Michael Wallace. His mother and father were the happiest people in the world. They held him, loved him. His mother held him to her breast, and even though her milk had not yet come in, he suckled.

Two days later, mother and son came home.

Marion, whose own child was only a year old, was a god send. She helped and was there to offer a shoulder for Jilly to lean on.

We soon settled into a routine. Our lives revolved around family. The three of us were the world. We were happy and content, living the lives of a suburban family. The mundane things of life were important. The jobs, meetings, community events, baby play dates; these were the things that made up our lives. And, we loved it.

About two years later, I had to travel to Miami for a conference. I would be away for about a week. I really didn't want to go, but duty called. At the time, Jilly was 6 months along with our second child.

I decided to take Jilly and Danny with me. The three of flew to Dade county airport and stayed at a four star hotel.

We had a great time. Doing all of the things that families do on vacation. Taking hundreds of photos.

For some reason, Jilly had one roll of film developed at the hotel. I couldn't guess why...but so what.