Revenge Next Door Pt. 01

Story Info
Catching her husband fucking the neighbor.
2.6k words
3.95
39.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband was cheating on her. With the neighbor.

Darcy knew this because she was standing outside the master bedroom of her neighbor's house, watching her husband of 15 years fucking Brandy, the woman who lived there with her husband.

He stood by the side of the bed plowing into a woman that Darcy considered a friend, both of them lost in ecstasy, completely oblivious to the outside world.

When she first discovered them, she fought her first instinct to go barging in there and confront them. Something held her back.

Emotions whipped through her with such speed she hardly recognized them. Denial was first. That couldn't be Sean. He was at a conference. This was just some guy who looked like him...but Sean had a birthmark on his thigh which Darcy could see from her vantage point as he reached around to bring Brandy to yet another screaming orgasm.

A sense of betrayal was next up to the plate. How could he do this to her? To them? Didn't he love her anymore?

He was getting close to orgasm, Darcy could tell by the speed of his thrusting. But he'd be coming into another woman's cunt. She'd never liked that word, but this situation seemed to call for it.

At the last second, he pulled out and came all over Brandy's back. In a way Darcy was glad it was over, but then another emotion niggled at the back of her mind. Jealousy.

She was jealous that this woman could drive her husband wild with lust. Their marital bed had cooled over the last few years to the point of frostbite despite all the sexy lingerie, candles and sex toys they had tried. Darcy spent punishing hours in the gym staying fit, secretly hoping Sean would desire her like he used to, but to no avail.

There was another feeling deep down that was even scarier to acknowledge. She was jealous that Sean got to fuck Brandy. She was one of those women who exuded sex and confidence. He'd even teased Darcy a few times about staring at Brandy a little too long, especially when the two couples shared a soak in the hot tub.

Brandy would rise out of the water, water dripping off the globes of her perfect breasts, down her smooth abdomen and into the tiny excuse for bikini bottoms she liked to wear. It was impossible not to stare.

Still, it wasn't like Darcy fantasized about having sex with women. Much.

The couple behind the glass were getting dressed, causing Darcy to shake herself loose from her thoughts. Now it was her that didn't want to be discovered.

She slunk back through the bushes that divided their yards and quickly made her way back to the house.

Wandering from room to room, Darcy struggled to process what she had seen. She stopped in front of their wedding picture, proudly displayed in the living room. Was it all a fraud? Did this mean their life together was over? How long had he been fucking her? Did Brandy's husband know?

She bit her lip as she thought about what it would be like to tear down the family they had built over the years, the mutual friendships, not to mention the business they ran together. That was when the anger started to set in. Damn it, she didn't want to give up their way of life. How could he endanger it all for a piece of ass?

She flopped on the couch in frustration just as the door opened and Sean walked in. He smiled at her as if his dick wasn't covered in another woman's pussy juices, she thought nastily.

"Hey babe," he said casually. "I thought you were at the gym." He might have fooled someone else, but she could see he was nervous and trying to cover it up. A warm rush of power flowed back into her battered spirit. She had the upper hand and didn't mind playing it.

"And I thought you were at a conference. Guess we were both wrong," she returned with a deceivingly sweet smile.

"Ah, I left early, it was a waste of time," he scratched the back of his head. He couldn't quite look her in the eyes. "Listen, I'd love to kiss you hello, but I gotta take a shower. You know what it's like being on the road." He started to leave the room. She wasn't going to let him escape so easily.

"No, I don't, is it like being inside Brandy's cunt?" The air between them electrified. She took pleasure that her voice was steady while her heart was pounding. Her husband froze, then slowly turned.

"How did you find out?" He blurted out.

"Seriously? That's the first thing on your mind? That you fucking got caught?" She rose up, furious. "I saw you pulling into her garage so I walked over. Then I saw the matinee show through the window, you asshole!" She turned away as her voice caught in her throat. She hated to cry and give him the satisfaction. She'd been repressing her feelings for years, what's another five minutes?

"Shit," he said, understanding dawning. The gig was up and life as he knew it was over. In a strange way he was relieved. He'd hated lying to her and going behind her back. "Darce, I don't know what to say."

"How about you're a sorry piece of shit? How could you, Sean?" The first tears started to spill from her eyes and it was like a knife in his gut.

"I don't know. Fuck. I am a sorry piece of shit." He sat heavily on the couch, looking up at her with sorrow in his eyes. Then he buried his head in his hands, something she knew he only did when he was at his worst.

For a split second she actually felt sorry for him. The man she loved was in pain. But then berated herself and shook it off. Was she losing her fucking mind?

"How long, Sean?" She demanded, arms crossed in front of her as if she could keep her heart from interfering with her head.

"I don't know, a couple months maybe," he couldn't bear to look at her, sure he was about to lose it all. He geared up for an ugly confrontation scene like the ones in the movies.

She considered him as all the questions she had asked herself earlier percolated through her mind. There was only one that really mattered now.

"Why?" She asked softly, her eyes shimmering.

He looked up at her, surprised. He had expected her to lash out, to cry, to scream. Instead she bared her heart with vulnerability. There was no defense without an offense.

He took a moment, knowing his world hinged on the next words out his mouth.

"I felt like I was dying," he admitted. He figured she would scoff at that, but she stood there in silence. She was going to let him talk. Or dig his own grave. He wasn't sure.

He took a deep breath and continued, "not really dying, you know, but like dying on the inside." He got up and walked to the window, where outside the sun shined and birds sang as if nothing was happening. "The last few years have been like torture. My sex drive was in the toilet. I couldn't get it up. I'm only 37 and I felt like that part of my life was dead."

Darcy felt some of the tension ease, and her shoulders relaxed a fraction. Finally, here was honesty. It was like airing out a stuffy old room. Why had they wasted so much time without fresh air? "Why didn't you tell me?"

"How do you tell your wife you don't want to make love with her anymore, that the desire is gone? Jesus, Darce, I love you and I don't want to lose you." He turned back to look at her again. At least now he could meet her gaze.

"Is it me?" It was the question that had haunted her for years.

"No, it's not you. Are you kidding, look at you," he motioned at her body. "You're gorgeous, smart, funny. A guy couldn't ask for better." He searched her face for any sign of understanding. Forgiveness seemed like too much to ask for.

"But you're still fucking her," she sighed as she joined him by the window. The fact that she was even walking towards him gave his heart a lift. Was it a sign?

She stood in front of him and asked the hardest question. "Are you in love with her?"

He took her face in his hands and locked eyes with her. "Absolutely not. I love you, you have to believe me." His eyes implored hers.

She couldn't explain to anyone else why she believed him, but she did. Relief flooded in. She didn't resist as he carefully drew her into his arms. They clung to each other like two people on a shipwreck, unsure of what lie ahead.

As he held her, Sean felt like he had dodged the deadliest of bullets. How was this amazing woman still in his arms after what he had done?

Darcy ran her hands over his back. She knew his body by heart, but in that moment she keenly aware of the ridges of muscle and sweet curve of his ass. She remembered how much she had loved his butt when they first started dating.

Her nipples were pressed against his hard chest, and she could feel them start to tingle. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own. She was surprised to feel a throbbing begin in her center.

His arms tightened as he felt the subtle give of his wife's body and the way she shifted her hips against him. His cock twitched to life, shocking him. It was the last thing he had expected.

They drew apart and looked at each other, not knowing what the hell was going on. Then in a flash they dove into each other, tongues tangling wildly as hunger sparked like wildfire between them. Their hands raced wildly over each other's bodies, grasping desperately. He grabbed her leg, throwing it around his hip so he could grind his rock hard erection into her crotch.

She cried out at the feeling of him rubbing against her clit. It had been so long since he had wanted her like this, she didn't care about anything else. They could talk later. Right now they were going to fuck like animals.

She threw her other leg around him and he held her up by the ass, dragging the soft warmth between her legs over the ever increasing bulge in his shorts.

They fell to the floor as he ripped open her shirt and ravaged her breasts.

"God, I love your tits," he said as he cupped them, licking and suckling each nipple in turn. Her head fell back as she arched, giving him more access. His rough hands contrasted with his hot wet tongue and it drove her crazy. She was panting with pure arousal.

"Omigod, please don't stop," she begged as she fisted her hands in his hair.

He hadn't seen her this aroused in years. His dick was so hard he thought it might explode. He fought to get her pants off as he pulled his shorts down just enough for his cock to be free.

He slid the head between her folds, reveling in the heat and the wet. He teased the entrance to her cunt, tantalizing and torturing them both. "What do you want?" He whispered. He wanted to hear her say it. She was usually so quiet during sex that he never knew what she was thinking.

She grabbed his ass and pulled him deep into her, making them both moan. Talking dirty didn't come easy to her, but in that moment she couldn't seem to help it. "I want you to fuck me, baby, fuck my pussy," she cried out, throwing her hips up against his.

That was all he needed to unleash the beast. He drilled her hard, with none of the gentleness they usually shared. He bottomed out into her over and over, his massive cock stretching her velvety folds tight. He loved watching her breasts rock back and forth with every hard thrust as the ecstasy on her face grew.

"Look at me, Darce," he demanded. "Look at me when you come."

She climaxed with her eyes on his, her mouth open and gasping as her pussy clenched around his cock. "Yeah, baby, I'm coming...yesss..." she closed her eyes as her head fell back again. Her whole body was shuddering with the most intense orgasm of her life.

He ground himself against her as she came, stimulating her clit and prolonging her pleasure. Brandy had taught him that little trick, but he'd keep that to himself for now.

When her body started to go lax he started up again with long slow strokes, giving her time to recover. She let out a low groan as he patiently built up her passion again. He'd upped his game. She wasn't going to dwell on how that had happened.

Sean could only hold himself back for so long. He rolled them over so she was on top and he could last a little longer. "Ride that cock, honey," he grasped her hips, coaxing her up and down on his thick shaft. Once she got the rhythm his hands were free to range all over her body, fit and tight but still devastatingly female. He ran his thumbs over her rock hard nipples. "You are so beautiful," he murmured.

Her hands clutched at his chest as she worked her hips up and down. "Your cock feels so good," she said breathlessly. All her inhibitions fell away as she gave herself over to sensation. Why had she ever held back from what she wanted?

She rose up and slipped one of her hands between them, fingering her clit as she took him deep. She'd always wondered what it would feel like and it was even better than she had imagined.

Sean couldn't believe that this was his wife going wild on top of him. Where had this woman been hiding? "You're amazing, baby, yeah...fuck that cock," he encouraged. She bounced up and down so hard the sound of their bodies slapping echoed through the room. Her second orgasm hit hard, shooting electricity through her core.

"Yesss...I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed.

The feel of her tight clenching around his cock shot his own orgasm past the point of no return. He moaned as his cock swelled and he pistoned his hips up into her. At the last second Darcy hopped off of him and knelt between his legs, taking the base of his cock in her hands and engulfing the tip in her mouth.

He looked up in surprise. She'd never done this before. Then there was no more thinking. As hot as it was to see her mouth full of his cock, he couldn't hold back. He shot into her mouth in hot spasms, holding her head between his hands. "Yeah baby, suck it," he cried out.

His muscles rippled as he emptied himself into her. The orgasm just kept going and going. As it finally subsided, he let out a long sigh of relief mixed with contentment. He wasn't about to tell his wife, but that sex was even hotter than what he'd had earlier. He was a very lucky man and he knew it.

Darcy relished the taste of her husband's cum in her mouth before she swallowed. Determination filled her as she snuggled up against Sean's body, warm from their passion. The game wasn't over after all. She was off the bench and back in play. Brandy better watch out, because Darcy wasn't going down without a fight.