Revenge of a Cumwhore

Story Info
A cumwhore takes revenge on her old twin teen tormentors.
3.9k words
4.11
36k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Gurr
Mr_Gurr
8 Followers

Kate and Liz put me through hell in high school. The twin girls were beautiful, entitled, and very wealthy. I was a bookish, plain Jane type that qualified for free lunch. I'm sure they didn't even know I existed until I became lab partners with Kate's boyfriend. She saw me as a threat that needed to be destroyed. It was a completely random chance pairing, but of course that didn't matter.

The twins immediately began spreading rumors about me. Within days I was the class whore. They even sent an anonymous letter to the pastor of my church under the guise of "concern for my spiritual health". They were completely psychopathic.

I became a pariah for the next two and a half years. Few girls would be my friend, and no guys would have anything to do with me. The social isolation and constant supply of new, ever more depraved rumors instilled a great shame in me. I fell into a pretty deep depression that didn't let up until I finished high school.

College life was great. It was like I was a completely new person. I even allowed myself to indulge my sexual fantasies. I don't know if it was to spite the twins, but I even tried some kinky experimenting. A few times I worked up the nerve to offer a blowjob to a stranger at the bar. There were no dozen man gang bangs or anything, but I did fuck two guys on several occasions. It took awhile, but I was able to kick any shame I felt. I became the cumwhore the rumors said I was. My holes were open to be used and filled.

Fast forward about five years.

I was 27 and working in Chicago. I'd become even more adventurous with my sexuality and had even started selling videos of myself online. The first videos were just me masturbating and talking about my fantasies. I built up a small, but dedicated fan base. I'd exchange emails with them where they'd detail what they wanted to do to me and I'd tell them how much their deviant desires turned me on. This continued for about a year until I was recognized by a fan while at the grocery store. We talked for a few minutes and the next thing I knew was pulling him into the men's bathroom. In got to my knees in the handicapped stall and swallowed his cock. I sucked his balls, turned him around and ate his asshole while giving him a reach around. The whole time I was masturbating. I must have cum half a dozen times.

He came in my ass. I was on all fours with my cheek against the dirty bathroom floor. So much cum flooded my asshole, but I held it inside me. We exchanged numbers, and he mentioned how we should have filmed our encounter. "The guys on the board will never believe this happened," he said smiling.

"Pull out you phone," I said with a smile. He started filming. "Hi guys," I said. "My biggest fan and I just had the best time in this public toilet. Say hi."

He turned the phone toward himself. "You jealous, fuckers?" He said before turning the camera back toward me.

"I was going to save this for later, but I am just too hungry." I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my panties down to my ankles. Squatting over the bathroom floor, I relaxed my asshole and let the cum flow out. I got to my knees and slurped the puddle of semen from the stained linoleum. "Bye guys," I said after swallowing the last drop of cum.

This opened the flood gates. Everyday fans would contact me wanting to meet up. Several times a week I'd agree.

I was insatiable.

My favorite tryst was in the back row of a movie theater. When the lights dimmed, my date pulled his cock out. I was wearing a skirt sans panties and sat on his lap. My anus swallowed the length of his swollen cock. He used my hole for the entire two and a half hour run time. I slowly lifted and lowered my ass. He only pulled out to let me expel each fresh load of cum. I squatted over a small fountain drink cup let let his cum drip out. After a brief respite I would sit back on his lap and use my anus to milk another orgasm from him.

He came five times.

The entire time he whispered obscenities in my ear. I was his whore and his slut. My only worth came from my warm holes. I should feel lucky for the small cup of cum slowly filling on the sticky floor. It was a meal I didn't deserve.

When the credits rolled I drank the collected loads while I fingered myself to orgasm.

After a few months of one on one encounters I decided to take it a step further. I wanted that gang bang. The one I'd been fantasizing about since middle school. I let my fans know what I was planning, and that I'd being taking applications.

The application was to be a video of the guy cumming. I placed equal weight on dick size and load size when deciding who to invite.

After notifying the winners, I decided it would go down on the last Friday of the month. I counted down the days while denying myself an orgasm. It was torture.

Finally the day arrived.

It was almost 6pm and I was pacing around my apartment, my stomach in knots. The guys were all meeting somewhere first so they could all come up together.

When I heard the knock at my door, I got weak in the knees.

I opened the door and the men filed in silently. The first guy took my hand and led me into the living room. The rest formed a circle around me. "Kneel," the first guy said.

I obeyed and he joined the rest of the men in the circle around me. In unison they pulled down their pants.

It was all very ritualistic, and kind of corny. I would have preferred a more no frills affair, but I decided to just go with it.

I looked around at all the glorious cocks. Some were still soft and others were throbbing and dripping precum. I waited for an order, but none came. They all just stood silently. After a couple minutes I took the initiative. I crawled to the guy with the softest dick and took him into my mouth. He stiffened up quickly.

I blew him for several minutes, stopping only to suckle at his heavy balls. "I'm going to cum," he said mere moments before his thick load filled my mouth. I pulled his dick out and sucked a drop from his swollen head. Smiling up at him, I swallowed the first of the weekend's countless loads.

Then I moved clockwise to the next guy. They all received a near identical blowjob to kick off the festivities. After about 90 minutes I got the last guy off. After swallowing his load and wiping my mouth I smiled up at him. "Go sit on the sofa," I told him.

He obeyed and walked across the living room and took a seat. The others broke from the circle and watch me with palpable anticipation.

With a belly full of cum, I crawled over to the seated man. "Lean back and lift your legs." He smiled and did as I asked. For the next several minutes I ate his asshole, tracing the rim of his anus with my tongue and then burying it to the hilt. I kept eye contact as his dick stiffened again and stretched across my face. Eventually I stopped and pulled back. "Next."

Another guy quickly sat on the other end of the sofa. I crawled to him as he lifted his legs. He moaned as my tongue probed his tight asshole.

For the next two hours I did nothing but eat ass. I let no one cum and struggled to keep my self from masturbating. Finally, after having my fill of ass, I stood up. My knees ached a glorious ache. I stood unsteadily and began to strip.

Once completely naked, I took a seat on the sofa and lifted my legs just like the dozen men had over the previous hours. The man nearest to me dove to floor and buried his face in my sopping cunt. He brought me to two orgasms in less than five minutes, before turning his attention to my puckered anus. He smelled my asshole loudly, then buried his tongue inside. For several minutes he feasted.

I rubbed my clit and brought myself to a third and fourth orgasm. "Fuck me," I said as the euphoria of my last cum started to fade. The man's tongue slipped out of my ass and he jumped to his feet. He buried his cock inside my cunt and fucked me violently. In less than a minute he blew a load deep inside me. When he pulled out I cupped my hand over my hole and collected his dripping load. Cum in hand, I got up and bent over the couch. I reached behind me lubed my asshole with the mixture of cum and my juices. "Someone fuck my ass."

I buried my face in the cushion and waited to be ravaged. With one violent thrust, my bowels were filled.

For the next few hours the men took turns on me. I lost count after the tenth guy came in my now gaping and aching butthole.

After the last guy finished for the night, I collapsed on the sofa. My right breast rested in the puddle of cum that had dripped from throbbing anal sphincter. Before passing out, I glanced at the clock.

It was 3am.

I woke from a dreamless sleep when a hot load landed on my cheek. Within seconds of waking, a man had buried himself in my pussy.

I spent most of Saturday laying on the sofa, letting the men use me as they pleased. I only asked that they cum on my body. I wanted to be coated inside and out with their cum. Throughout the day, the men came and went. They took breaks to shower or get something to eat, but not a minute passed without a man inside me. Cum glistened on my body and caked in my hair.

It was pure bliss.

It was just after sundown when things started to wind down. The last load of cum landed on my tits and I smeared it into my skin.

I sat up as the men dressed. And just like that they left as quietly as they'd arrived.

I sat for several minutes, savoring the stench of cum and sweat in the air. Exhaustion quickly overtook me and I struggled to my feet. Semen dripped from my body as I made my way to my bedroom. I got under the covers and pulled the blanket over my head. Within minutes I feel asleep smiling and basking in the stench of whore.

I awoke over 12 hours later and reluctantly showered.

I rode the high of that gang bang for the next week. I felt like I was floating. All shame was gone and I couldn't have been happier.

Occasionally my mind drifted to Kate and Liz. Because of their abuse, I'd nearly rejected my true nature. I could have easily lived the rest of my life as a shame filled prude. The thought made me shudder. As soon as the twins drifted into my mind, I forced them out. Those cunts weren't worthy to take up space in my head.

But try as I might, I could not help but think of them. As the weeks passed my hatred for them began to grow. How many of their victims hadn't been as lucky as me? How many broken psyches lay in their wake?

One night I was in bed masturbating before going to sleep. Eyes closed, my mind replayed images from previous sexual exploits and created new, ever more depraved scenarios. I was nearing orgasm when the twins popped in my head.

My eyes shot opened.

I suddenly knew what I needed to. The plan came to me fully formed as if gifted to me. I continued masturbating as the plan relived itself to me. Orgasm took me as I shocked myself with the depths of my depravity.

The plan started with a phone call to Kate. I told her I was trying to open a bakery and was looking for investors. With feigned desperation, I told her how much she and Liz could help me. I stroked her ego, hoping she'd take the bait. The sisters would have loved to hold my livelihood in their hands.

Kate agreed to talk to Liz and get back to me. They decided to help me out and we set up a time to meet.

It would go down in an empty storefront downtown. One of my fans owned the place and was only too happy to help me out. The twins were expecting a tour of the place and to sample some of my baked goods.

It was a cold Saturday morning and I was waiting inside the storefront. I set out a plate of cookies and an assortment muffins that I'd bought from the bakery across from my apartment. When the twins finally arrived I felt my cunt begin to moisten.

We spoke for a few minutes before I asked if they wanted a tour.

"Yeah," Liz said. "This dump will need a lot of work."

I started to walk toward the back room saying something about getting a deal on a used oven. They followed me through the swinging door. I heard the door click closed. Seconds later, both women screamed.

The lights turned on and I turned around to face the twins.

They were being held tight by two of my dedicated fans. Each was fully naked and fully aroused. The sisters struggled and screamed as each felt an enormous erection against their back.

"Shut the fuck up!" I ordered before slapping Kate across the face. Two other guys stepped forward and gagged the stuck up whores with some of my dirty panties.

I smiled at they as they continued fighting. Muffled screams filled the room as over a dozen other men stepped up behind me. All were naked and erect.

For several moments I savored their fear and stared into their pleading eyes.

"Tie them to the wall," I said finally and began undressing.

Within a minute the twins stood against the concrete wall, their wrists and ankles zip tied.

I walked over, now fully naked, as the twins were having their wrists secured to the wall over their heads. All the men stepped away and I stood silently before my tormentors. Evidence of my arousal dripped down my left thigh as they looked at me with wide eyes.

I stepped closer. "You like the taste of my cunt and ass?" I asked. "I wore each those panties for a week straight. Kept them fresh in a zip lock bag."

Both of the twins groaned and grimaced.

I turned to the nearest guy and gestured him over.

"I'm sure the cum of several different guys are caked in them too." I ran my hand over my pussy collecting my natural lubricate. My palm glistened and I started jerking the guy off. "I love cum. The taste...the smell. I just can't get enough."

I got to my knees. "I love walking around with the cum of strangers still inside me. As I go about my day it will slowly drip from my pussy, or ass, and leave pretty little stains in my panties." I turned my head toward the man and gave his throbbing shaft a long lick. Precum dribbled from his purple head and I sucked it clean.

I looked back at the sisters. "Are you enjoying my pretty little stains? I made them just for you." I smiled at them before turning back to the cock. As I sucked him off, I played with his balls and stared at the women out of the corner of my eye.

Within a couple minutes the man started to groan.

I kept his head in my mouth while jerking his shaft. Several powerful eruptions filled my mouth. I fought the instinct to swallow. When I was sure he was empty, I pulled my head back and stood up.

Kate stared at me as I stepped in front of her. My breasts pressed against hers and I stared into her eyes.

I pursed my lips and spat the thick load at her.

She turned her head too late and the bulk hit her square in the right eye. As she squirmed I spat on her several more times. When my mouth was dry I leaned over and wiped my mouth on breast, staining her expensive looking blouse.

Over the next 30 minutes I sucked off the rest of the guys. After each load filled my mouth I splattered it onto one of the girls. They wept as cum bubbles grew and popped from their nostrils.

The last guy's load was dripping from Liz's chin when I addressed the twins again. "You two look like a couple of cum whores. Its beautiful."

I wiped the cum from their clenched eyes. They would need their sight for this next part.

"Someone bring me my phone," I said to no one in particular. "Hey," I said tapping Kate's breast with the back of my hand. "Open your eyes."

Kate obeyed. She blinked rapidly as residual cum stung her eyes.

A guy handed me my phone and I moved next to Kate. Pressing my cheek against hers, I smiled and snapped several selfies. After looking at them all, I showed her the best.

She closed her eyes and cried.

I did the same with Liz then handed my phone off to one of the guys.

"It looks like you aren't enjoying this," I said with mock concern. "I guess I can understand that. Even a natural cum whore like me started small." I swiped my finger across Liz's cheek and sucked the cum from my finger. "Let me clean you up."

I spent the next several minutes licking their faces clean. Each of the twins tried turning away as I started cleaning them, but each eventually gave up. They stood still as I meticulously licked and sucked every drop from their face.

With a belly full of cum I turned around to face the guys. "So, who wants to fuck me first?"

I pointed at a random guy. "You'll do." I led him to an old blue gym mat in the center of the room. "Someone bring the girls over."

I watched as two guys freed the twins from the wall and carried them over. "Put them on their backs. Next to each other." We all stood around watching as the sisters were dropped to the mat and rolled onto their backs. I turned to the man waiting to fuck me. "Give me a second."

I walked over to Liz and straddled her body facing her feet. I pulled my ass cheeks apart and squatted over her face.

She shook her head side to side as I rubbed my sweaty asshole over her freshly cleaned face. My cunt dripped over her chin as I forced my anus over her nose. I could feel her breath as she inhaled my scent.

After a few minutes, I did the same to Kate. I taunted her as her nose tickled my dirty hole. "You like my stink, bitch?"

I then got on all fours over the squirming woman.

The guy got to his knees behind me and spat on my asshole. He buried himself with a single thrust. As he pounded my ass I started fingering myself.

I came in seconds covering Kate's chest in my juices.

The guy started cumming a few minutes later. He filled my ass with several quivering strokes.

After he pulled out, I leaned back and positioned my stretched hole over Kate's face. Cum flowed from my body and splashed across her face. I forced every drop from my body with several sputtering cum farts. When I was empty, I got back in position and they next guy entered my ass.

Over the next four hours every guy came deep in my bowels at least twice. The Entire time I masturbated, bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm. I switched girls several times to make sure each sister got an equal coating.

The gang bang ran like a well oiled machine. As soon as the last drop of cum sputtered from my gaping hole, the next guy was ready to fill me up.

The smell of cum and ass wafted up from below me and only served to turn me on more. And every time I looked at one of the sister's faces, I was shocked at the amount of cum.

Exhaustion was the only reason we stopped. I collapsed on Liz's body after taking the final load. For several minutes I laid there catching my breath.

"Someone take some pictures with my phone," I said as my pounding heart slowed.

When I heard the first click I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks. "Get a closeup of this. I want to see the damage." I must have heard a hundred clicks over the next several minutes. "Be sure to get the whores from all angles." Slowly I began to gather the strength to get up.

When I got to my feet, all the guys had already dressed. One of them handed me my phone with a grateful smile. Without having to say a word, the guys all left. I was left alone standing over the cum plastered cunts. I looked down at them, tempted to clean them up again. Instead, I dressed. I took a pair of scissors and snipped the zip ties around their ankles.

I tossed the scissors into the corner of the room and started to speak. "Those pics will stay in my private spank bank as long as you keep your mouths shut about this. There are scissors in corner that you can use to free yourselves, but you will not move until 10 minutes after you hear the door close behind me. Every angle of this place is covered by cameras. If you do something stupid all those pictures and videos are going online labeled with your names and addresses."

I left without saying another word.

Mr_Gurr
Mr_Gurr
8 Followers
12