Revenge of the Catwoman

Story Info
Catwoman is spurned by the Batman. Can she get even somehow?
3.2k words
3.79
22k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Batman.

I hate Batman.

No wonder I'm considered criminally insane. But it's not my fault. Batman, you see, is the most handsome and sexy man in the entire world, the perfect match for...

Me. I'm Selena Kyle, a.k.a. the Catwoman, probably the greatest genius of this century, and oh by the way I have the best body too.

But Batman is queerer than catshit, unfortunately. He only has eyes for Robin, the Boy Wonder. Isn't it obvious? Robin loves to show off his legs. Who is he doing it for? The Penguin? I don't think so. No, it is clear enough that Batman loves Robin, and Robin loves being Batman's bitch. But even knowing this, I adore Batman. Always have.

My low point was last year when I tried to seduce the Batman. I had succeeded, or so I thought, in luring him to a secret address, which I had had specially decorated as my lair You can see a picture of it if you google ("Julie Newmar, catwoman lair". Julie of course is one of the actresses chosen to play me on TV).

It was beautifully decorated with red velvet wallpaper trimmed in gold, and beautiful cats everywhere. Statues of cats, paintings of cats, photos of cats everywhere. And the queen sized bed was covered with a wonderful furry pink spread. This was not my only hideout. But it was one that I had specially decorated, and I left enough clues so that I could be sure that Batman would find me there.

Batman chose not to come in through the front door. Instead he descended through a window via Batrope and appeared at the foot of the bed. Silently, as is his norm. Yet I was aware of his presence.

I was lying on the bed on my tummy, with one pillow for my head, and another one elevating my hips, allowing my butt to stick out magnificently. Understand that my leather catsuit is at the same time a protective armor as well as a costume designed to display my assets to the world. And my best asset is-well, I'm sitting on it now as I type this story. So you might call my costume a butt suit. Which brings me back to the visit of the Batman.

"Hello, Catwoman."

"Why hello, Caped Crusader," I replied coyly, without turning around. I knew he was getting an eyeful. Something like... (here, try googling "Julie Newmar Catwoman butt" and that should also give you some idea.)

"Are you going to take me in? Or perhaps-I should take *you* in!"

And then I wiggled by purr-fect bottom for him, assuming what others might call the "doggie" position, but which I prefer call the "kitty" position; I hope you can nevertheless understand how I was displaying my body to Batman. Pure camp, I know, but Batman loves that stuff. I could tell I had had an effect on him. "Catwoman...you know...I can't..." he started mumbling incoherently.

So I, not wishing to lose the initiative, started to unzip the catsuit side zipper, my butt pointed directly at Batman. I have many catsuits. I had specially designed so that the tight leather pants were worn like ultra tight slacks. So I slowly pulled down the waistband, so as to reveal...inch by inch...my bare and perfectly shaped bottom!

I could hear Batman breathing heavily...as I continued to pull the catsuit down to about the level of my kness. Still (foolishly) not turning around to look at him, I felt his gloved hands running along my hips. "So perfect, Catwoman...so perfect!" he said admiringly. I smiled confidently, feeling that my purr-fect pussy was going to soon feel Batman's dick inside me! Then..

Click!

Click!

What was that? Something on my ankles? Bat-cuffs? I had trapped myself! With my leather tights down to my knees, my powerful legs were held together. Click! Click! Now each ankle was cuffed to the steel bed frame. Furiously I struggled to pull up my leather tights, but they were too tight. What an idiot I had been! My legs are my best weapon, you see. As a trained martial artist, one kick to the groin from me would definitively end a man's career as a stud. But by stupidly pulling my tights down to my knees, I couldn't use my legs at all! At this point although I wouldn't admit it, I was already defeated, since the Bat-cuffs are made from some virtually unbreakable alloy. Batman had me where he wanted me, helplessly trying to pull up the damn leather tights.

Click! Another cuff, this time on my left wrist. Click! Now he basically manhandled me, cuffing the left wrist to the head of the bed. Click! Now the right wrist. Click! And finally the other cuff for the right wrist went to the bed frame. Click!

Ever the gentleman, Batman then pulled my leather tights up and did my side zippers. "I mustn't let anyone get the wrong impression, Catwoman!" he chided.

The rest is too humiliating for me to describe. All I can do is reproduce the account from the Daily Planet:

" The infamous Catwoman was finally caught last night, apparently the victim of her own vanity. Attempting to seduce the Batman, she wound up being cuffed with four pairs of bat-cuffs, spread eagle on a steel framed bed. When police were summoned to the scene, they found the Catwoman still crying and screaming in rage, squirming in her struggle to escape the cuffs holding her to the bed.

'Catwoman was unmasked at Gotham City police station. According to Gotham City police, her secret identity is now known to be Selena Kyle, a millionaire eccentric known for her string of victories in Mixed Martial Arts competition. The District Attorney promises that Ms Kyle will be charged with several counts of burglary and battery."

...blah, blah, blah. Truthfully though, what hurt was not getting caught by the police. Not even being in a you tube video with 24 million hits showing my wiggling butt as I foolishly struggled to break free of Batman's titanium cuffs. I always expected that. What hurt me deep inside was having my body rejected by Batman. I couldn't believe that he turned down a chance to be intimate with me. Look, I knew he was gay. But even gay guys usually like a woman with a really great butt, and that is definitely me.

A funny thing happened on the way to jail, however. I was acquitted on all counts, thanks to my lawyer, Matt Murdock. He pointed out that although police could prove that I tried to seduce Batman, and that I was wearing a catsuit, they had not proved that I actually was the same person that robbed all those banks. Not to mention the fact that someone wearing a catsuit robbed another bank while I was in police custody (could it have been Poison Ivy with a borrowed costume? I'll never tell!). In any case I was acquitted, and launched my own lawsuit against Gotham City for defamation of character. Batman refused to testify because he wouldn't reveal his real name (and oh gee, THAT went over well in the courts-not!!). The net result is I wound up 10 million dollars richer after all was said and done. Not including the spread in People Magazine. Nor the book deal. Nor the movie deal. Nor the reality TV show. To make a long story short, crime does pay, and it pays very well.

Now, I live in a multimillion dollar condo in Trumpeter Towers in Gotham City. I use my real name, and sometimes I wear a catsuit when I'm about town. I live a good life. But there is still the matter of my hurt pride.

What to do? Well, I simply wrote a letter, care of the Commissioner's office to Robin, the Boy Wonder. Inside the envelope, I sent a picture of me in my latest and greatest catsuit...

(ok you get the idea...google up something appropriate)

And just a short note,

"Batman couldn't. Could a Robin succeed where a Bat failed?"

Then I listed my cell phone number.

And sure enough, in a few days he called.

"Hi Catwoman, it's Robin. What do you want?"

He tried to talk tough, as if he were Joe Friday or something.

"Oh Robin, can't we be just friends now?" I cooed. "The justice system has rendered its verdict, I've got all the money I could ever want...but I haven't had any social life since my incarceration and release. I could use some excitement. And although I may harbor some resentments against your cowled companion, I have always admired you."

Well to again make a long story short, we had several phone conversations. I found Robin to be a very likeable young man. He also had no opportunity to socialize, at least not with women. And there were some frustrations with being subservient to the Batman as well. After a few weeks of talking on the phone, he started to get comfortable with the idea that I meant him no harm, and that perhaps we should meet.

Probably he used some sort of disguise to get to the top floor of Trumpeter Towers. But promptly at 8:00 one Saturday night there was a knock on the door. "Come in, sir!" I answered cheerily, and soon in walked Robin, the Boy Wonder! I was dressed in the full catsuit, including mask even though my identity was now known. I gave him a hug and kiss, like greeting a long last friend (and well, we were old friends), more like a full body embrace.

I offered him a drink. He refused alcohol, but agreed to enjoy me in a glass of milk. So I sauntered to the kitchen, walking with catlike grace, giving it the full butt wiggle with every step. I could feel Robin's eyes watching me.

I came back with a glass of milk for him, and a little bowl for mine. He sipped his, but I lapped it up with my tongue. Perhaps he thought this was peculiar. I actually thought it was kind of weird for a grown man to ask for a glass of milk, but okay. It was time to get down to business!

"Let me show you what happened when I got captured, " I offered casually. "See, I had posed myself like this..." and I got into my kitty position, with my butt pointed to the door. "And I started to pull my pants down-" and I actually DID it for Robin. Once again, my glorious butt was sticking up in the air for a masked superhero to see. Since my capture by Batman, I'd been fearful of getting caught the same way. I know it's not a rational fear, since I was no longer a wanted criminal. Nevertheless I had installed a little mirror at the front headboard of the bed so that I can always keep an eye on someone even when I'm posed kitty style.

"At this point, Robin, I was totally helpless," I went on. "My leather pants were pulled down to my knees so I couldn't move. And what do you think your Bat buddy did to me? Put me in cuffs, that's what!" I made a pouting face.

"That wasn't very nice," Robin offered tentatively. I could see his reflection in the mirror on the headboard.

"Well, what would YOU have done?" I asked coyly. "What would you LIKE to do?"

This was the moment of truth. My heart was pounding because I was totally unsure how he would respond.

"Well, to be honest...I would have done exactly what Batman did." Robin replied. My heart sank.

"But that was then, when you were wanted by the FBI," he continued. "Now is now, and there is no reason..."

My heart started pounding even harder. "Yes Robin, now it's different. Now you can do what you want with a real woman. A CAT woman with a purr-fect PUSSY!" I hissed. I bent down on the bed and stuck my ass out for all I'm worth."

"Catwoman...Selena...I've never had a real woman before," Robin stammered apologetically.

"You may touch my bottom," I offered gently. "I won't bite and I won't kick," I promised. That seemed to be enough for the Boy Wonder. He carefully approached my naked ass, encouraged by my gentle wiggling and started to touch it gently.

"Nice!" he said appreciatively.

"Is it nice enough to make you stiff?" I asked, a little brazenly.

"Yes."

"Well then...if touching the kitty lady makes you stiff, maybe you might like the pussy!"

Robin laughed nervously. But I knew that that was exactly what he was thinking. I put my head down on a pillow and stuck my butt out and tilting my pelvis-hard-so that he could see my labia.

"When you are ready, I'd like to see you take off your shorts...you can touch your special place to my special place and we'll see what happens."

I could see Robin trembling, but he was going to follow my lead. Off came the shorts and the shoes. Good grief, what a finely muscled young man. And I had the full attention of his penis! Oh yes! I looked directly at the mirror on the headboard, to see him, cock in hand, approach my magnificent butt. Using my fingers I spread my labia lips open. Yes...

Contact. Inadvertently I gasped, not realizing how immediately stimulated I would become. "G-g-god, Robin, I wanted that!" I whispered hoarsely.

I had to slow myself down, not wishing to frighten off a young man on his first encounter with a naked woman. I was a little bit worried that my butt might stick out so far, that his penis might not be long enough. But not to worry, his penis would not be denied. Both of us used our fingers to help his gorgeous penis to slide in.

"Robin, it's in!!" I cried excitedly. "Oh it's so in, in, in, in." I may be crazy (ok I adimit it-I'm DEFINITELY crazy) but for me it is stimulating to just speak certain words during sexual arousal. "In" is definitely one of my faves during sex. In fact I started to cry, I felt so good.

"Oh Selena, you're so beautiful," Robin gushed, prompting me to rock my hips a little. That made him cry out. Soon Robin figured out how to rock his hips and increasing the pleasure for both of us. I responded by pressing my firm round butt against him. He seemed to like that-a lot!

"Selena-may I, please may I touch your breasts?"

It was hard to suppress a laugh at Robin's politeness. What a boy scout!

"Yes Robin, please cup them and hold them! Just keep sliding your penis the way you are doing now."

With that Robin used his bare hands on my breasts. I felt the side of his face resting between my shoulder blades, while he kept an even rhythm with his penis sliding into my purr-fect pussy. Oh my God, yes! His thrusting was very hard. And my pelvis and butt were totally in sync with his penis. I was giving him a quick tilt of my pelvis just at the right moment, while also pushing my butt cheeks against his lower abs. My entire pelvic region never felt so perfect.

Robin continued to thrust faster and faster. I felt his arms hold me tight and his hands cup my breasts tighter. He started to cry. "Catwoman-Selena-I think I'm gonna..."

"Yes Robin! Hold my butt breasts, feel my beautiful butt pressed up against you, feel my beautiful pussy surrounding your beautiful penis! Make him finish! Make him come!"

I could actually feel teardrops raining on my back now, as Robin continued to cry. I had already had two minor orgasms, and was trying to hold back another one, which I knew was going to be a big one. Now I was the one crying. "Hold my breasts, Robin! Make me beautiful!! Come inside me!! Please please fill me!" I begged. And then, almost as an afterthought, I hissed, "DO WHAT BATMAN COULD NOT!"

With that I felt Robin's penis make a powerful pulse and he cried out. He thrust his penis in me totally hard, and I tilted my pelvis perfectly to completely meet him. "YES!" Robin thrust and thrust and thrust. My breasts hurt from being squeezed, hut I didn't care. Robin was totally fucking the Catwoman! Finally we collapsed in a state of exhaustion.

"So that's what it is like!" he exclaimed finally.

I laughed. "No, it's not! It's only like that with me!" I boasted. But I believe that to be true. Nobody has breasts like mine, and nobody has a butt like mine. Not J-Lo, not Kimmy, not no one! I teased his balls gently with my hands, and coaxed out another drop of sperm. I thought about trying to arouse him for a second round, but then thought better of it. Let's let this be his first experience, I thought.

I continued to hug and cuddle him, and he confessed some of his innermost secrets. Like, how Batman can be an overbearing father. And yes, Batman likes to fuck young underage men in the asshole, and things like that. I felt sorry for Robin living with such a jerk, and I was tempted to suggest that he turn to a life of crime but I thought better of it.

After a while, Robin got up abruptly, kissed me goodbye and left. I think he might have been afraid that I might unmask him, though he need not have feared. I had no intention of doing so. Nevertheless, he was gone.

The next day, I called him.

"Robin, Godddamn it, we're on Youtube!"

"Selena, what are you talking about?"

"Somehow the Joker made a video of us last night, and it's posted on Youtube!"

Silence at the other end of the phone. The Youtube video was quickly taken down because of its decency standards, but it was too late. The Daily Bugle website decided to set up a special adults only website in order to play the entire thing. I made a statement blasting the FBI and accused them of working as the Joker's accomplice and launched a 100 million dollar lawsuit.

Now there are a number of theories about what happened. Some people think that the Joker planted the camera himself. Others think that the camera was part of my reality TV show. Still other people think that the camera was indeed planted by the FBI, and that the Joker somehow intercepted transmission. And some people think that I myself planted the camera and filmed the video and gave the Joker access.

I think Robin believes me when I say I had nothing to do with it. I'm not sure what Batman believes. The public, on the other hand, believes that one way or another I am a wronged woman, and I'm in for another book deal, my own cologne, a host of endorsements and another reality TV show. I'm not sure what all this publicity has done for the relationship between Robin and Batman. But I can tell you that the public now believes that Batman is an impotent weirdo who likes underage boys. But they also believe in me, the Catwoman, and in my purr-fect body.