Revenge of the Stepped On Ch. 03

Story Info
Revenge of the Stepped On, Part 3 (fm:female domination, 258.
2.5k words
3.77
32.8k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Here we are again. To recap, I am now the company whore, my body and mind have been modified to please my new owners and, somewhere around here, my husband, who has signed his life basically over to the company, has also been taken to be modified, though I do not know how.

My husband is an unimposing man, only 5' 8" tall with brown hair and matching eyes. His demeanor is very subdued, but what I really married him for is what is between his legs. You see, my husband is a former adult film star and his cock is 10" long fully flaccid.

How they intended to modify my husband was a cause for great concern to me. I don't want to lose that cock of his. I love it all too much.

Luckily, as it turned out, I had no need to worry.

My husband was modified by them giving him an extremely effective subliminal treatment. The unimposing man I was married to previously now no longer existed except when in the presence of women other than me. In my presence he became the dominant man of my nightmares, in other women's presence he was a submissive slut who did whatever they wished without hesitation, question or regret.

I watched intently as Ms. Simmons led him to me and then made him lick her pussy to completion in front of me. What could I do? Nothing. She laughed as she told him to drink down every drop. Their treatments had turned him into as much as slut as I now am and they also fine tuned his desires. He became the consummate lover, loving all types of sex whether oral, anal or vaginal, whether giving or receiving. His cock would no longer be 10" flaccid as they made it so it no longer went down, even after releasing his cum.

Somehow the treatments also increased the amount of cum that he produced, how quickly he refilled his supply after cumming and his need to release. It seems that they gave him a subliminal command that told him that the more he came, the more he would need to cum. Quite simply put they turned him into a male version of me, except the more he was milked the more he needed to cum further.

Both of our needs for stimulation, for sex, for perversion had been increased well beyond the normal and into the extreme. Of course nightly I got to go home with him, once they released us, and I was looking forward to it.

At least I think I was looking forward to it. After all they had done I don't know what he will think of me or do to me.

When we finally were allowed to leave Bangher Technologies my husband didn't bother letting me get dressed. He just pulled me out of there and we went home. All the way home in the car my husband didn't care to talk to me. All he cared about was pushing my slutty face into his crotch and making me suck him off non-stop the whole way. He did not care if anyone saw what I was doing. In fact, I think he relished the fact that others knew I was giving him a blowjob to end all blowjobs.

When he came he came hard and shot it in my mouth. He told me not to swallow his cum but to hold it in my mouth instead. Then, when we were alongside a trucker, he made me show him what was in my mouth, swallow it, and show him that I had indeed swallowed every drop of my man's cum. I am not sure if he had a heart attack or just was totally shocked at that point but for some reason he seemed to forget to go when the light turned green.

My husband had no problem using me properly. In point of fact the dominant side came out of him rather easily and he was enjoyed humiliating me no end and using me like the proper slut I am. Our first dinner party was a true eye-opener, especially since we never hosted any before!

But that is getting a bit ahead of myself.

When we got home I noticed that there had been some modifications to our home as well although there were not immediately apparent. Apparently, whilst we were both being trained to be sluts, they had had the houses interior remodeled and had added an additional basement hidden from the one above it. The house now had a much older feel to it and thick beams now replaced the light planks that were there previously giving it a considerably more ancient look. Also, hidden by plants hanging from the appropriate spots were hooks for putting me upon when my husband was so inclined. I had a feeling I would be on them quite often.

The added dungeon as you've probably guessed by now was a fully completed and functional dungeon with every possible conceivable toy known to man. But what was not expected was the fact that it was also occupied. There before me were several of the women I had stepped on so harshly on my way up the corporate ladder. Now, being their slave was humiliating enough to most you'd think, but they intended to punish me all the more.

"You like stepping on people dear," one began, "well now we are all going to step on you. You've basically made us feel like lowly slaves and worse so now we are going to return the favor to you many times over."

I quivered wondering what they had in mind. I did not have long to wait to see what they had planned.

"We know you have always been a slut dear. We know you have cuckolded your husband many times over. Well now we are going to give him the opportunity to do the same to you--with every woman in this room, and the others on their way over, but we are going to have him do this in front of you instead of behind your back as you went behind his."

My husband's permanently rampant member seemed all too eager to be used in such a way and in such a manner.

"By the way," another woman said, "this is going to be a regular thing dear. We intend to start a new club here: The Fuck Club. And guess what dear? You get to play the good little submissive slut wife and clean up each and every cock and pussy when we are done."

I followed them like a good slut, listened to every word, and, when told to dropped to my knees and ate each and every one of them out. What else was I supposed to do? With the conditioning and training they had put me through it wasn't even possible for me to think of fighting back.

And so I watched as woman after woman rode my husband's face and cock without so much as a care in the world for the fact that I was there. Some actually seemed to get off better knowing I was there and that I allowed them permission to fuck him senseless--not that I could actually have given or not given that permission at this point. My mind was a blank that only absorbed what they told me to do and that I did instantly.

I lost count of how many times these women came on my husband but I can tell you when they were done his body was fully covered in their juices and I ate it all off of him and made him cum several times himself. I swallowed down every drop of their juices and his and made his body shine really well by the time I was done.

The cheers and applause that they gave me when I was done was a further humiliation but by now I had degraded myself so far I didn't care.

Eventually all the women left and I was left alone with my husband. He may be submissive completely to other women but with me he is extremely dominant. So I was not surprised when he decided to whip me fiercely for not even fighting back to prevent what happened to him and I.

After he had me properly lashed to the rafters and the floor the real lashing began. With little regard for me at all he moved around my body and the whip's tongue tasted every part of me. I felt it explode on me everywhere from the tops of my feet to the back of my neck. It was especially painful when he made it explode into my cunt. As the whip's tip slide inside my pussy I felt it hit me right on the clit.

I don't know if you've ever felt real pain but I can tell you two things about it: 1) When that whip hit my clit I let out a howl of pain that I suspect could even be heard outside this well soundproofed room and 2) I came so hard that it took me a full 10 minutes to stop the juices that began running down this slut's legs. What had they made me into? A slut that cums when her clit is hit with a whip? A slut who would not even stop a large group of women from having their way with her husband? A slut who is submissive to any woman or man? Who can't control her own lusts but rather lets them control her?

Well, that was and is me now.

My husband, after whipping me, told me that there were going to be some new rules now that he was in charge.

I dreaded hearing what he had to say though I knew it was coming.

"Firstly," he began, "you are my slave in every way now. You will not have any other lover but me unless I expressly tell you you can."

You could see that I was in trouble right from the start. I knew he wouldn't allow me many lovers and that when he did it would be few and far between. It seemed that he, and my pussy, was in complete control now.

"Next," he continued, "you are from now on not to ever cum without me telling you to. Also, you can be sure that you are bisexual now--whether you want to be or not."

My eyes lowered knowing he was going to make sure that the woman used me at the office all the time now with his permission to boot.

"If you ever disobey an order of me, or the other employees at the office, expect to be punished severely," he spat out at me.

And I knew what he meant by severe!!!!!

"Now," he said gently, "you are still my wife, even if you act like a slut, so I expect you to do all the wifely things like keep the home clean, wash the clothes, do the dishes etc. However, you will have a new task to do at home too. And that will be to entertain my clients, friends and whomever else I wish."

I knew it. I'd acted a slut, been made into a slut so now he intended to use me as a slut.

"From now on you will not wear any clothes while you are at home. You will also wear only the clothes you are told to wear by me when you have to go out. As to that you are not to wear panties or bras ever again so I have already piled them together out back and burned them. As to your other clothes, all your clothes are to be to the following specification: They must be weather appropriate, but leave your ass, pussy, breasts and mouth fully available at all times. If it doesn't meet these specifications I suggest you alter them so they do and quickly slut," he intoned.

Once done explaining all his rules, and the fact that the rules were subject to change without warning at his whims, he led me over to a sybian machine. This machine had two rather large dildoes attached to it. He hung me from the ceiling over it in such a way that to sit down allowed the machine to enter me, but to stand up caused pain in my nipples and clit. It was a rather delicate balancing act trying to stay in one position so that the machine did not fuck me to death in both my pussy and my ass, but not have my nipples or clit ripped off either.

I learned to dance that day, but he continually made it harder and harder for me to maintain that balance. As soon as I got into a rhythm he would change the machine or me and we would begin anew. The sybian machine fucked me vigorously and my husband enjoyed watching me take a 12" long, 5" thick cock up my ass as he knew how much I had despised anal sex prior to my conversion to slut.

The Fuck Club lived up to its name and its promise. They came over all the time. The first time was just so my husband could watch his wife get gangbanged by every man in my company. Even the fucking stock boys and mail room clerks took their turns with my pussy, mouth and ass.

The real shock to me came at the end of the day. That was when my husband informed me I was to be branded his slave for life.

My eyes went wide open and that was about all they had time to do before I was accosted by every man there and they placed me on all fours on the floor and chained me down. I was held so tight I could not move and then a new brand was added to the two brands that were placed upon me previously. The new one said "Property of Master Jonathan".

As if there were no disputing my status now I was further made his with a tattoo of crossed whips that went on my breasts in a place that would be visible in any of my clothing. I was his for good and there was nothing I could do about it.

I must admit I always wanted him to be a bit more aggressive, but I never dreamed he could be this dominant with me. All of my piercings seemed to itch at the fact my husband was now my Master. I knew he would make sure I was used well from now on and with my milk production stimulated to the levels they are at now he decided to invest in a milking machine and when not servicing him or his friends I am hooked up to it and my milk is ever flowing. He even sells it on the side under the name "Mother's Milk."

What will happen next to me? I am not sure, but I know the company has some plans for me at the company picnic. I think I even heard them mention a game of "Pin the Slut's Tail."

I can't wait to play it.

Any suggestions for the picnic? Just let me know and it may become part of the next story in this series.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers