Revenge of the Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unlocking my car when I heard a noise behind me -- and spun to find John standing there.

"Get the fuck away from me," I said, immediately backing up and trying to grasp at the car door handle. Had he waited in the parking lot this whole time to get retaliation?

"Wait, Felicia," he said softly. He was still wearing the damp clothes -- so he hadn't even gone home to change. "Um."

He looked at me. I looked at him. He didn't seem like a threat anymore.

"Please..." he said, and got slowly down on his knees. "Please do that to me again."

"What?" I gaped.

"Please piss on me," he moaned, with his eyes closed. "Please use me as your human toilet. Talk to me like that again."

"You know I hate you, right? I think you're gross."

"Yes, exactly like that," he said rapturously. "Please, tell me how filthy I am."

"Not as filthy as you'll be when I'm done with you," I said drily. He looked up at me with a wondrous

expression.

"Stay there," I said. "Stay on your hands and knees."

This time, I kept the skirt on, but I reached under it to slide my panties off entirely. "You're lucky I had so much to drink tonight."

"I'll buy you more drinks," he said immediately. "Anything you want."

"Not necessary right now," I said, taking a stance just in front of him, pulling my skirt up, and spreading my pussy lips with my fingers. "Just be quiet, piss toilet."

He obeyed. The only sound in the parking lot was the sissing noise of my own pee escaping me, and the drumming of it striking John's body and clothes. I felt so powerful -- like a man who stands to take a leak must feel all the time -- standing above John, urinating straight onto him, using him as my piss receptacle.

"What a good urinal," I murmured. "Really, you should give me an opening to piss into if you want to be a good toilet."

Obligingly and immediately, he opened his mouth to me and caught my stream on his tongue, gulping down the hot liquid as quickly as I could fill his mouth. I completely emptied myself into him.

"Fuck, that feels good, piss towel." I moaned as the surge of pee dwindled away to nothing. "It's so good to relieve myself on you."

I circled him, straddled his skull, and again wiped my cunt against his full head of hair, releasing a last little trickle that streamed down his forehead.

"Thanks, piss toilet," I said, leaving him kneeling next to my car in the parking lot. "Bye."

"Wait!" he said desperately. "When...when can I see you again?"

I looked back at him. "If you're serious about wanting this -- if you want to prove to me that you're serious -- don't come back here for a month. Then, if you still want it, you can come back here and we'll repeat the events of this evening. Private room. Cameras. Okay?"

He nodded fervently. "I'll come back. In a month, I'll come back."

"And not sooner," I said sternly.

He nodded again.

I pulled my car out of the space and gave only a single glance backward at John, who kept kneeling, dripping with my fluids, until I was out of sight.

If he came back before a month had passed, I would have him unceremoniously thrown out of The Paradiso. There was no way I would continue this game with a man who couldn't respect boundaries.

But...if he listened to my wishes, and obeyed them...

I adjusted the rearview mirror, even though I was long gone from the scene.

Maybe I would see him in a month's time. Maybe I could piss on him again. The thought was exciting enough to make me shiver. I liked the thought of having my own private piss toilet.

For now, driving home, feeling the wind in my hair, tipsy enough to be grateful that there were no other cars on the road, this one night was enough.

###

12