Revenge on Kyrhan Ch. 03

Story Info
Nazneen discovers the many pleasures of Kira's palace.
6.3k words
3.61
17.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Nazneen discovers the many pleasures of Kira's palace.

*

Nazneen woke up slowly. She felt perfectly fresh and rested. She stretched out her arms, reminding happily the events of the previous night. The Prince had surpassed himself. His prime objective had been to impregnate her and he had cummed at least three times in her thirsty pussy. As usual, he had been so gentle and caring that his penetrations had been painless. She was pretty sure that he had carried her himself in his arms to her queen size bed... She realized at that moment that she had been alone in the center of this bed. Where in hell was her husband? He had been spoiled by Kira who had found a pretty English girl for him to breed. He had done a very good job and she had felt proud of the training she had given her husband : he was really a good stud and she would discover in a few months if he was also a good breeder! He had ridden the girl like a king, making her cum several times before unloading his seed in her belly : a really top class job!

Nazneen lifted her head, leaning on her extended arms to discover her new bedroom! Now she was a member of Kyrhan's harem, she had won the luxury of having her personal suite with a large dressing, a boudoir, a bathroom, a big bedroom for her and a smaller one for her husband when she would decide to receive a man or a girl for a night but wouldn't wish the presence of her submissive husband! She had had a first taste of it on the previous evening when she had retired with Kira, leaving her husband with Susan, wrapped in a bed sheet in order to prevent him from touching the girl. When the two girls had come back, he was sporting a huge hard on, just from the idea Susan was just a few feet from him with her buttocks turned up in order to increase the chances of his sperm impregnating her up!

Nazneen had proposed Kira to ride her husband as herself was promised to much more action during the rest of the night. God! She had seen her wishes fulfilled by Kyrhan far better than she had ever dreamed! She caressed her lower belly, thinking to all the incredible climaxes the Prince had offered her. In a few months, her belly would start showing and she was quite pleased that Kyrhan would be the father. She had made her husband wear condoms since her last period and he would continue until her pregnancy test registered positive! She had left nothing to chance : a submissive shouldn't impregnate a dome for any reason. She really liked him but that was certainly no reason to depart from her principles!

She heard someone breathing in the room and she bent over the edge of the bed to discover her husband lying on the thick carpet with just a pillow under his head and a comforter covering him. The temperature was rather warm and he must be quite comfortable. Nazneen was sure it was Kira who had arranged it. Her husband's place was quite befitting : not sharing her bed but crouching at her feet. Kira seemed to progressively realize her relations with her husband. Nazneen stood up and pushed the sheet covering her husband aside. He was obviously naked underneath, snoring a little. His cock was pointing skyward : maybe he was dreaming of a girl : Susan, Kira or herself. She would never know but she didn't care a damn!

Nazneen snaked her hand to his cock and started to caress his shaft. She took special care not to wake him up : she was an expert at it. She had been able several times to wank him and make him wake up only when his sperm erupted in her hand.

Nazneen crouched on the floor to her husband's side. She ran her right hand along his shaft delicately. His cock was getting harder and longer by the minutes but he slept on. His cock was beginning to throb in her hands. She was quite thrilled by her success. She waited for the last moment before cupping and squeezing his balls with her left hand. His sperm erupted almost immediately in her clenched hand. He moaned in bliss. Good : he had had his moment of pleasure. Of course, he would have a price to pay for it : she would make him lick her fingers clean now...

When she considered her husband had done a reasonably satisfying job, she went to the bathroom, ordering him to follow her but walking on his four like a dog. He obeyed without any objection like the good slave he was. She made him soap her body then shampoo her long hair. Then he would dry her body and her hair, combing it meticulously. Afterwards, he would apply a lotion on her skin to make it shiny. The fact that he was making her sexy and attractive for the benefit of other men was unimportant, preposterous in fact : he was proud to be the husband of such a beautiful flower and that was enough for him. If she chose to offer the nectar of this finest flower to other men was none of his business!

Nazneen's husband then applied her make up like a seasoned beautician finishing with her toe and nail varnishing. Then the beautician left the place to the dresser. She told him to bring her several cholis of different shapes and sarees of different colors. That was one of the pleasures of being in India : she could put on bright colored garments, wear sexy clothes openly in the street without shocking any one! Her husband helped her put on her saree and it was an occasion to scold him once more as he was so clumsy with these unusual clothes! When her pallu slipped out of his hands as he arranged it for the third time, Nazneen exploded :

- You are of absolutely no use! Even a one armed man would be more skillful! I'm going to teach you to pay more attention to your duties! Find me a whip or, if you don't find any, a leather belt would be perfect : I know you have one in your wallet! A dozen lashes on your bottom and your back will remind you to be more concerned by your service to me!

Her husband returned soon after and handed her the tool of chastisement she had requested. He never even protested or tried to elude his punishment. He encircled a stone pillar in his arms and she tied his wrists with a belt from a bathrobe. Nazneen went beside him with the belt in her fist. She lifted her arm as far back as she could. The first stroke hit his back just under his waist. He screamed but didn't try to break free. A white zone appeared that got redder and redder in the next minutes? The second stroke hit just on the middle of his buttocks with similar results. When his back was covered by a series of bright red stripes, she changed position to draw a lattice of intersecting stripes on his bottom. At one moment, she felt annoyed by his screams and she lifted the hem of her saree to reach for her knickers. She pulled them down and shoved them into his mouth. She placed a large piece of duct tape to prevent him from spitting out his gag. He was pleasantly mute as she applied the last strokes.

- A good job! You'll stay tied to that column until I come back in the afternoon or in the evening. But if you have soiled the floor when I come back, I'll cane your bottom in addition. Beware : you wouldn't be able to sit down at least for a week!

Nazneen left him to greet Kira. Her husband stayed still gagged with her knickers and she was bare bottom but she didn't care a damn : she was almost certain that she would find some stud who would appreciate finding she had forgotten to put on undies! Kira was busy discussing in her bedroom with two girls, one that Nazneen knew quite well : Jodhaa, a white girl, maybe an American and the other one Kira presented as Marine who apparently worked for the hotel reception. Both of them were wearing sarees but Nazneen knew that Kira wanted all the girls of her staff to always wear one. Apparently it was also mandatory in the harem. Jodhaa kissed Nazneen on the cheeks and congratulated her for having chosen to enter Kyrhan's harem.

- You are especially welcome, Nazneen : with our colleague Sue who is in charge of the hotel infirmary, we were just three to cope for the sexual needs of the whole male hotel staff...

- What do you mean, Jodhaa? I thought that I would have to service only Kyrhan and my husband! Not the whole staff of the hotel : I'm not a whore!

- Neither am I, Nazneen, nor Kira or Marine! I'm in charge of the whole team of Dalits during the work hours and I'm Mark's wife but I must also cope with the needs of an old Dalit, the retired father of Kira's team leader. You'll discover that Kyrhan is unusually virile and three part time girls are just not enough for him!

- But Kira?

- She takes most of the brunt, indeed but she spends half her time in France. I can tell you that we are quite happy when she comes back as each of us has to take a part in our master's satisfaction when she is abroad. Don't misunderstand me : We love when Kyrhan fucks us but sometimes we may be just too tired to really enjoy it!

- I see!

- Certainly not completely but there is absolutely no jealousy between us : we have always as much sex as we want, perhaps just too much on occasion. So if you want to test any man you may fancy, you're always welcome!

- Why not : Kyrhan is occupied in New Delhi, I've just whipped my husband for his clumsiness... I may decide to meet your Mark if that really doesn't bother you!

- He is presently at work but they have a cozy reception hall with just the most comfortable sofa you may imagine!

- How can I go there?

- You could take a car : it's not a problem in India but I would advise you to go to the reception desk and ask for Rajeev to drive you there. He took an important part in Kira's initial training and he is still her jack of all trades... And he is quite great in bed. If you ask him in the middle of a crowd, he will find you in just a few minutes some empty room and have his cock deep into your pussy before you realize it : he is unbelievable!

- OK, you win, Jodhaa! I'll sample your Mark and then this Rajeev today while my dear husband waits patiently for my return!

- Don't forget that we girls are also available! You seemed to have enjoyed spending some time with Kira!

- Ah! She told you even that!

- We share so many things that we cannot keep secrets between us ; there is no secrecy in a harem!

A young woman entered at this moment carrying a tray with cups and a tea and a coffee pot. Nazneen was surprised to recognize Susan wearing a servant's apron, a lace choker on her neck and something she didn't know the name on her hair : it really looked like a Victorian servant girl's outfit but a Victorian lady would have been awfully shocked to see a girl wearing it on top of a semi transparent dress! Nazneen looked up at Kira who smiled to her, explaining Susan's unexpected presence :

- A curtesy of Mr Gupta who wanted to thank Kyrhan for having invited him at his public hearing. He came with Susan wearing this original outfit. He took an armchair and told her to stay on her knees at his feet, probably in order to show how completely he controls her! When he left, he ordered her to stay at my disposal for the morning while he bought gifts for his close friends in England! Really, Gupta is trying hard to improve his manners : he acts really like a gentle man nowadays!

Nazneen asked a few questions to Susan who stayed standing up, with her wrists crossed in her back just like a servant should do. When she explained that her husband John had been enslaved in the same way as she had been and had been utterly feminized by Gupta, the Pakistani girl got suddenly very interested. Kira phoned to the hotel desk, telling Rajeev to prepare a car to drive Nazneen to Mark's office.

When the girl at the reception told him that a woman named Nazneen wanted to meet him, Mark immediately told her to allow his visitor in. Nazneen entered immediately into his office before he had had time to stand up. She bent over his desk to kiss him deeply and lingeringly, sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth. As she made her intentions pristine clear, he greeted her, explaining he had deeply wished her visit but feared she had bad feelings against him. She soothed him, telling Mark she had been on a belligerent mood during her previous visit but that she wasn't cross with him for anything he had done. He immediately started to caress her back and buttocks tenderly. With a soft moan, she raised her torso, offering her body to his hands. She knelt astride his hips with her arms stretched out, her fingers on his armchair on either side of his wide chest.

Mark pushed her head away at last. Without a word, she turned and moved to the settee on her forearms and knees, lifting her buttocks to him. He took it as an open invitation. He stripped her completely in haste. Soon, she found her breasts hanging down without support, swollen and pendulous. The mangalsutra that Kira had offered her that very morning swung free around her neck. For a moment, Mark was tempted by the sight of her puckered anus but then he decided against it at least for the moment. Beneath him, Nazneen moaned softly, her face turning to one side, her torso sinking lower, her face on its side on the counterpane, her buttocks lifted high in the air. She had clearly other ideas : Kyrhan had used the previous night her pussy. She wanted to offer him that night her back passage but she needed to have it adequately reamed... She told it to Mark who grinned in anticipation : Nazneen had asked for it and he was no man to deceive her!

Behind the young woman, Mark dropped in a low squat over her hips. Grunting softly, he pushed his engorged cock into her tight channel. Nazneen gasped, biting her lower lip, lurching forward under his thrust. His big cock entered into her ass hole, far easier than the first time a few months before. Nazneen's luscious lips parted and she moaned helplessly. Mark drove himself deeper and deeper into her anus, pinning his hips to her quivering buttocks. Gripping her slender waist, he began fucking her slowly and deeply, with long, piercing thrusts that Nazneen accompanied as joyfully as she could. She found back the thrill of her initial anal defloration. She bit her lower lip, her nostrils flaring with excitation.

- Ohh! Oh my... Uhh! OHH! Uhh! Ooohh! Mark! Uhhuhh! Uhh! Owghh! Ahahh! Uhhh OHHHHH! Oh yes, continue! I want to receive Kyrhan in my bottom tonight! I need you to open my hole for him, please!!

Mark was quite eager to help her in her endeavor. He started to move faster, gasping and grunting softly, like a beast. Her necklace bounced and slapped even harder on her milky satin smooth skin. Mark gasped, slowly flexing his buttocks, fucking her steadily and slowly. Nazneen may be a Pakistani girl, she knew Hindi language and Mark would certainly understand it :

- Chodh mujhe! Chodh mujhe!, Mark! Fuck me, Mark!

- Le mere lavde ko! Take my cock!

They slowed down and Nazneen quickly slipped off Mark's cock and turned around, her back to him. Reaching down, she took his cock in her hand and realigned her belly onto it. Quickly, she sank her cunt on it in one long rushing thrust that made her arch and throw her head back. He held her buttocks and hips and thrust up into her. Groaning, she leaned forward on her outstretched arms and began rocking to and fro once again, her head bowed down now. Mark teased her buttocks open and fingered her anus he had just deserted. Nazneen asked him to lubricate her back passage and return into it. He took a tube of cold cream and pressed it into her anus. He pulled out a second time and plunged into her waiting gaping hole. She gasped and moved faster, thrusting her hips hungrily down on his.

Lifting her breasts from Mark's desk, Nazneen took them in her hands and squeezed them hard, crushing them in a frenzy. In a mirror, Nazneen saw Mark twisting his hips deftly from side to side as he thrust powerfully up and down behind her. The girl gasped loudly, her body trembling, her hips writhing on his hips in a frenzy of delight, her cries rising to a crescendo.

Mark increased even more his pace, plunging deeply into her bowels. Nazneen groaned, her eyes fluttering shut, her body rising on her forearms, shoulders hunched, head bowed. Mark fucked her swiftly and deeply, snapping his hips to and fro, driving his swollen cock in and out of her cunt, stretching her slowly, just as she had wanted. It did feel very good; She whimpered avidly, her luscious mouth part on a deep groan:

- Oh Yes, Fuck my ass, Mark!! Hanh! Uhh! Fuck it deep and hard! Uhh! Oh! Open me to accommodate properly Kyrhan's magnificent cock! Uhh! Hanh! Uhh! OHHH!

Her breasts were heavy and swollen in her hands. He grabbed them from underneath and she groaned again, rocking her body to and fro, forcing her ass back down deep onto his cock, impaling herself as deep as she could on his shaft. She was offering him the tightest sheath she could provide and he rammed it as fast as he could. She could hear his grunts of satisfaction and pleasure.

Suddenly Nazneen felt a gentle hand on her head, lifting her face up. Rajeev was facing her, his massive cock bobbing before her lips. He was smiling down at her and encouraging her. He told her that, as soon as Mark had cummed, he would replace him to give him some rest for another session. Her eyes widened in surprise and pleasure. They had really accepted her as a member of Kyrhan's harem and were doing their best to help her. Rajeev caressed her face delicately. She smiled at him and moved her face and gently, tenderly, with immense longing, pressed her lips to his cock. She wanted him to be as big as he could be when he would ravage her back passage!

When Rajeev drove her back to Kyrhan's palace, she felt that her anus was still gaping open. Good! That meant that the Prince would be able to enter her without extreme difficulties if not painlessly for her. She prepared herself for that pain, welcoming it in advance. It would be her gift to him for allowing her into his harem, for offering her plenty of future eventual adventures. Her previous life had been so dull that she had launched herself in a vendetta against Kyrhan. She had expected to spend many years in an Indian prison and instead, Kyrhan had opened his arms and his bed for her! There was just someone who was missing : the man who had blocked her murderous gesture, someone to whom she would have to show her intense gratitude : Dan!

Nazneen went to her bedroom, freed her husband from his bonds and made him prepare a bubble bath with fragrant oils for her. She told him that he would accompany her to Kyrhan's apartments that night again, but this time, he wouldn't have to service Susan or probably another girl!

She had Susan bring him a complete uniform of harem Eunuch (that had been prepared for a previous event (see prince Kyrhan's harem story). He would carry a large umbrella to protect her from the sun, just like a lackey of old ages in full livery. She walked quite slowly through the main courtyard. She could have walked through the harem passages but she had thought it would better mark her dominance!

Her husband walked with a strange gait and Nazneen smiled when she thought to the chastity belt for males she had made him wear for that short trip. The chastity belt was an idea she had borrowed to Gupta when Susan had told her what torments her husband John had had to withstand. Of course, the device was locked around his cock and she was wearing its ornamented key on a metal chain attached to her wrist : she would have total control on her husband sexual release until she freed him from this contraption, probably when they would fly home only! There were even a few sadistic peculiarities to this fiendish contraption : little pointed protrusions that would make it awfully uncomfortable to wear if he got excited when she would fuck the Prince! The Dominatrix she was at heart had enjoyed locking this little cage around her husband's cock!

Her husband knocked at the door of Kyrhan's bedroom, announcing in a loud voice the arrival of Lady Nazneen who wanted to pay her respects to her Lord, the Prince Kyrhan. She had specified to her husband that Kyrhan was not her Master in any sense of it, just the Lord of this harem! She entered the room with a Regal stance, just like a Queen entering the Throne Hall! She was surprised to discover that Kira was already in the room with her husband! Nazneen would have preferred to be alone with the Prince and her husband but she hid carefully her disappointment. She absolutely didn't want to show any weakness in front of the Princess! After she had paid her respects to the Prince, Nazneen waited for his instructions. To her dismay, it was Kira who gave them.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12